Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Adventuring
 Campaign ideas / Brainstorming
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dhomal
Senior Scribe

USA
565 Posts

Posted - 08 Feb 2007 :  05:59:04  Show Profile Send Dhomal a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello-

I would like to bounce some ideas off some people about things I have going on and/or thinking about going on in my game.

I would elaborate here - but I beleive a couple of my players may frequent the board. :)

If anyone would be interested in reading some of what has happened and also what sorts of things I'm working on - and giving me feedback, drop me a PM and I will drop interested people a return PM with some information.

Thanks in advance!

Dhomal

I am collecting the D&D Minis. I would be more than willing to trade with people. You can send me a PM here with your email listed - and I can send you my minis list. Thanks!

Successfully traded with Xysma!

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 08 Feb 2007 :  06:39:40  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm always up for brainstorming . . . when you get the chance, shoot me a PM with your ideas. I'd love to see them.
Go to Top of Page

Jorkens
Great Reader

Norway
2950 Posts

Posted - 08 Feb 2007 :  07:31:35  Show Profile Send Jorkens a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I cant promise that I will have anything useful to say, but I would be interested in giving it a try. Could you send me a PM also?
Go to Top of Page

Sian
Senior Scribe

Denmark
596 Posts

Posted - 08 Feb 2007 :  08:39:23  Show Profile  Visit Sian's Homepage Send Sian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
shoot :p ... allways willing to brainstorm ... wouldn't promise that anything would come up though :P

what happened to the queen? she's much more hysterical than usual
She's a women, it happens once a month
Go to Top of Page

Kiaransalyn
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
762 Posts

Posted - 08 Feb 2007 :  08:57:25  Show Profile Send Kiaransalyn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm happy to help.

Death is Life
Love is Hate
Revenge is Forgiveness

Ken: You from the States?
Jimmy: Yeah. But don't hold it against me.
Ken: I'll try not to... Just try not to say anything too loud or crass.
Go to Top of Page

ShadezofDis
Senior Scribe

402 Posts

Posted - 08 Feb 2007 :  20:25:11  Show Profile  Visit ShadezofDis's Homepage Send ShadezofDis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ditto, I'm always game to come up with some ideas :)
Go to Top of Page

Reefy
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
892 Posts

Posted - 08 Feb 2007 :  22:21:58  Show Profile  Visit Reefy's Homepage Send Reefy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll give it a spin if you like, please feel free to PM me your ideas.

Life is either daring adventure or nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Dhomal
Senior Scribe

USA
565 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2007 :  06:42:17  Show Profile Send Dhomal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello-

OK - I wrote up some information - and emailed it to those who had replied here. Thanks for your time and thoughts!

Dhomal

I am collecting the D&D Minis. I would be more than willing to trade with people. You can send me a PM here with your email listed - and I can send you my minis list. Thanks!

Successfully traded with Xysma!
Go to Top of Page

Jorkens
Great Reader

Norway
2950 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2007 :  08:42:36  Show Profile Send Jorkens a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have sent you my ideas around your campaign. I just hope none of your players saw them during the two hours they were at the forum do to my bad memory and stupidity.

Edited by - Jorkens on 09 Feb 2007 09:59:17
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000