Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Sabbatical
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sanishiver
Senior Scribe

USA
476 Posts

Posted - 15 Jan 2007 :  06:51:43  Show Profile  Visit Sanishiver's Homepage Send Sanishiver a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
It’s time to take a sabbatical and focus more on my campaign and my players than the goings on here.

It's been fun. Disappointing sometimes. But fun.

J. Grenemyer

09/20/2008: Tiger Army at the Catalyst in Santa Cruz. You wouldn’t believe how many females rode it out in the pit. Santa Cruz women are all of them beautiful. Now I know to add tough to that description.
6/27/2008: WALL-E is about the best damn movie Pixar has ever made. It had my heart racing and had me rooting for the good guy.
9/9/2006: Dave Mathews Band was off the hook at the Shoreline Amphitheater.

Never, ever read the game books too literally, or make such assumptions that what is omitted cannot be. Bad DM form, that.

And no matter how compelling a picture string theory paints, if it does not accurately describe our universe, it will be no more relevant than an elaborate game of Dungeons and Dragons. --paragraph 1, chapter 9, The Elegant Universe by Brian Greene

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 15 Jan 2007 :  08:38:01  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sanishiver

It’s time to take a sabbatical and focus more on my campaign and my players than the goings on here.

It's been fun. Disappointing sometimes. But fun.

J. Grenemyer

Fair thee well, Sanishiver. Enjoy thy journeys and hopefully see ye back here at Candlekeep one day.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Ergdusch
Master of Realmslore

Germany
1720 Posts

Posted - 15 Jan 2007 :  09:56:22  Show Profile Send Ergdusch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I hope it will be the fun-times you remember most. And maybe these memories will leead your steps back to these chambers eventually. Until than Enjoy gaming.

Ergdusch

"Das Gras weht im Wind, wenn der Wind weht."

Edited by - Ergdusch on 15 Jan 2007 09:58:18
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000