Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Software
 HELP: Camera controls in the NWN2 Toolkit
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2007 :  04:09:17  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic

can someone tell me how you move the Camera in the Neverwinter nights 2 Toolkit. Ive figured out how to zoom in an out but I cant seem to find a way to shift the camera up/down or left/right I also cant get it to centre on any location bar the start location

Any ideas?

Never mind shift and control are your friends

“I am the King of Rome, and above grammar”

Emperor Sigismund

"Its good to be the King!"

Mel Brooks

Edited by - Dargoth on 13 Jan 2007 04:48:12

Nokom
Learned Scribe

USA
109 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2007 :  17:17:50  Show Profile  Visit Nokom's Homepage Send Nokom a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have not even started to try the nwn 2 toolset. Too much defrent to the first that I am so used to.
Go to Top of Page

Zimme
Learned Scribe

Denmark
209 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2007 :  21:05:48  Show Profile Send Zimme a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have the excact same problem Dargoth, I have been struggling with this problem for some time now. If i find a way to work the controls proberly i will post it here. Please do the same if you are the quicker one

Sometimes I feel like Beshaba is sitting on my back, devoting her entire attention to me!

Rannek.

Go to Top of Page

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2007 :  22:04:55  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Zimme

I have the excact same problem Dargoth, I have been struggling with this problem for some time now. If i find a way to work the controls proberly i will post it here. Please do the same if you are the quicker one

Actually I already found one

If you hold Shift or Control keys down and use your mouse buttons then you can move the camera around

“I am the King of Rome, and above grammar”

Emperor Sigismund

"Its good to be the King!"

Mel Brooks
Go to Top of Page

Zimme
Learned Scribe

Denmark
209 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2007 :  08:55:27  Show Profile Send Zimme a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thanks! this really helps.

Sometimes I feel like Beshaba is sitting on my back, devoting her entire attention to me!

Rannek.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000