Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Ed Greenwood (2007)
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 72

Malcolm
Learned Scribe

242 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2007 :  05:59:00  Show Profile  Visit Malcolm's Homepage Send Malcolm a Private Message
Yes, THO, I have the Annotated tome in my hands right now and am drooling over it. Ed's artwork (even though some of the pieces have been "blown up" in size, so Ed's delicate Staedler linework now looks as if it was drawn with thick black markers; I have seen some of the originals at past conventions) is nice, his essays are informative, and I'd love to see him have a chance to do, say, the Annotated Shandril, IF [and only if] he was given the chance to expand, edit, and rewrite the garbled text of the originals. I know we'll never see Spellfire restored to its original length, but a solid, robust rewrite would be good. The "revised, expanded" edition Ed got to do then got shortened to less wordcount than the original!
I've read some of Ed's short stories and know that he's capable of some far stronger and more focused writing than most of his FR work. I would love to see "Ed unleashed," so to speak.
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One
Lady Herald of Realmslore

5056 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2007 :  06:06:04  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Well, I HAVE seen "Ed unleashed," and it's a stimulating sight.
Though he prefers to be leashed, believe me.
Ahem, to be more serious . . .
Yes, I'd love to see Ed given a chance to polish those books, some of which were butchered in editing and others of which were written at the dead race, in punishingly short times (ELMINSTER: THE MAKING OF A MAGE, for example, was literally written in 16 days!!! [not 16 consecutive days, because at that time Ed could only get in front of a computer on weekends, but 16 writing days]).
We've never seen Ed without a day job, AND without a game writing workload equal to many full-timers, also writing novels. I'd love to see what he turns out if he ever gets the relatively leisurely pace of output that most writers enjoy. Quite possibly something close to Deryni, Amber, or Westeros in quality . . .
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Baleful Avatar
Learned Scribe

Canada
161 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2007 :  06:27:11  Show Profile  Visit Baleful Avatar's Homepage Send Baleful Avatar a Private Message
I, too, have got my hands on THE ANNOTATED ELMINSTER and love it.
I have also just finished DARK LORD, Ed's romp of a novel for Solaris (first of a trilogy) and a week or two before that read his DARK WARRIOR RISING (from Tor, first of a duology that will expand into a series, I think, if sales are high enough).
DWR is the best written of all Ed's novels so far, IMHO, but it may not be as enjoyable as, say, the Knights books. It's a dark elf book without the word "drow," or a spider goddess, or anyone like Drizzt. I think it's superb.
DL, on the other hand, is Ed just having fun, and I can't wait for the next one in this series, either. It also has possibly the most splendid cover of any Ed Greenwood novel to date.
Wow, THREE new novels from Ed this fall! Santa's going to have a hernia!

Edit: Okay, I suppose August isn't really "fall," and SWORDS OF DRAGONFIRE was the third book I was counting, but still . . .

Edited by - Baleful Avatar on 11 Dec 2007 06:28:53
Go to Top of Page

Chosen of Moradin
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1120 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2007 :  13:09:00  Show Profile  Visit Chosen of Moradin's Homepage Send Chosen of Moradin a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by crazedventurers

I asked the very same question a few years ago - Ed's answer for you

Ed writes:
'Ever' comes from the ancient elven word 'everae' (which means 'of the
People' = meaning 'elven').

cheers

Damian

http://oracle.wizards.com/scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0004D&L=REALMS-L&P=R12863&I=-3

Thanks, Damian and Sage!

One more question: "Meet" is "meet", in english? So, the meaning is "meet of the people"?

Dwarf, DM, husband, and proud of this! :P

twitter: @yuripeixoto
Facebook: yuri.peixoto
Go to Top of Page

Chosen of Moradin
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1120 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2007 :  13:12:50  Show Profile  Visit Chosen of Moradin's Homepage Send Chosen of Moradin a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by The Hooded One

P.S. to all: Ed had a computer crisis on the weekend, but is fully recovered and happily back plugging away at "Realmslore everyone is going to want to see," and Ed wants Realms fans to know that he is "increasingly excited" about the new Realms stuff he's developing AND that he's seeing from others.
Good to know, yes?

Good to know this, Lady Hooded!

quote:

P.P.S.: Has everyone seen the gorgeous ANNOTATED ELMINSTER yet?

Oh, I will have to wait sometime before that tome arrive in brazilian shores (and I have some gold pieces to invest in it)

Dwarf, DM, husband, and proud of this! :P

twitter: @yuripeixoto
Facebook: yuri.peixoto
Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2007 :  14:37:54  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message
quote:

Yes, I own it, and I've been reading it a bit too. Tell Ed I really like his artwork!

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)
Go to Top of Page

Hawkins
Great Reader

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2007 :  18:10:36  Show Profile  Visit Hawkins's Homepage Send Hawkins a Private Message
quote:

No, but it is on my Christmas list. And if I don't get it for Christmas then I will go and buy it myself.

Errant d20 Designer - My Blog (last updated January 06, 2016)

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back. --Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass

"Mmm, not the darkness," Myrin murmured. "Don't cast it there." --Erik Scott de Bie, Shadowbane

* My character sheets (PFRPG, 3.5, and AE versions; not viewable in Internet Explorer)
* Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Reference Document (PFRPG OGL Rules)
* The Hypertext d20 SRD (3.5 OGL Rules)
* 3.5 D&D Archives

My game design work:
* Heroes of the Jade Oath (PFRPG, conversion; Rite Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 1: Cantrips & Orisons (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 2: 1st-Level Spells (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Martial Arts Guidebook (forthcoming) (PFRPG, designer; Rite Publishing)
Go to Top of Page

Blueblade
Senior Scribe

USA
804 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2007 :  18:27:40  Show Profile  Visit Blueblade's Homepage Send Blueblade a Private Message
Hello again, Ed and THO,
I have (of course) yet another Cormyr question...
If a non-Harper, non-envoy outlander adventurer (armed but with peace-bonded weapons) who is unknown in Cormyr shows up at the Palace gates in Suzail asking politely to attend Court and speak to the Regent or Vangerdahast or "someone who can deal with matters of the highest delicacy, without delay" . . . what will happen?
I know War Wizards can and probably would mindprobe said person trying to detect plots, spells, hidden weapons, and so on, but assuming the person is "clean," how likely are they to reach the royal presence? Or Alaphondar or Filfaeril or Vangerdahast or Caladnei or Laspeera? And is there anyone else considered to be of that high level?
Thanks!
BB
Go to Top of Page

Malcolm
Learned Scribe

242 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2007 :  18:49:09  Show Profile  Visit Malcolm's Homepage Send Malcolm a Private Message
I have a Realmslore question, too. Within the cities of the Heartlands, are mules and donkeys more numerous than horses? (Local population, not the mounts of visitors, and the beasts that arrive as part of caravans, and animal-selling markets.)
Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

crazedventurers
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1073 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2007 :  18:58:34  Show Profile  Visit crazedventurers's Homepage Send crazedventurers a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Blueblade

Hello again, Ed and THO,
Ithe Regent or Vangerdahast or "someone who can deal with matters of the highest delicacy, without delay" . . . what will happen?
And is there anyone else considered to be of that high level?

isn't that what the duty war wizard and/or Constal/Onrion is for? To keep the unwashed masses out of, err to deal with bizarre requests and resolve the issue before it goes before the court?

I just can't see the duty war wizard letting the person in without knowing why they have asked/phrased such a strange request - his/her job is to weed out these sort of requests and find out what is going on (and Vangy or Caladnehast is not going to be happy if he/she is not) - I think that the unknown must provide some sort of proof of their words before stepping one foot further in to the Palace, and if they refuse, well.........

Just my thoughts

Damian

EDIT: I would imagine that there are alot of courtiers/war wizards/purple dragons who are quite able to deal with these sort of matters (and have the full approval of Alusair/Vangy/etc etc and thier full support in deciding what to do), otherwise I can't quite see how the Court could function if only a senior person (as suggested) can decide what to do?

So saith Ed. I've never said he was sane, have I?
Gods, all this writing and he's running a constant fantasy version of Coronation Street in his head, too. .
shudder,
love to all,
THO
Candlekeep Forum 7 May 2005

Edited by - crazedventurers on 11 Dec 2007 19:03:04
Go to Top of Page

Hoondatha
Great Reader

USA
2449 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2007 :  19:24:56  Show Profile  Visit Hoondatha's Homepage Send Hoondatha a Private Message
I have a more production-oriented question. I was rereading parts of Volo's Guide to All Things Magical and, as usual, was simply awed by the amount of information it contained. How long did it take you and Eric to write it (and who wrote what)? How much of the lore had you already created, vs had to create from scratch (like the various uses of gemstones and other raw materials, including the proper time of day)? It's perhaps my favorite magic-oriented supplement ever, and I'm really curious about anything you could say about it.

Doggedly converting 3e back to what D&D should be...
Sigh... And now 4e as well.
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2007 :  20:02:02  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi, Hoondatha. I can't answer for the time needed to write Volo's Magical, but I can say that Eric Boyd wrote all of the magic items except one (some of them being the first detailings of items named by Ed and others in previous published Realmslore), and Ed wrote the spells and "materials" sections (the latter being 2nd Ed adaptations and shortenings of earlier published Ed lore).
Off your query goes to Ed, of course, for the full treatment...
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2007 :  20:07:59  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Hoondatha

It's perhaps my favorite magic-oriented supplement ever,

This is a sentiment I will happily echo! I particularly loved the magical properties of various items section. That book (formerly a suppressed work ) is simply one of the best Realms supplements we've ever had.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

AlorinDawn
Learned Scribe

USA
313 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2007 :  20:23:32  Show Profile  Visit AlorinDawn's Homepage Send AlorinDawn a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by Hoondatha

It's perhaps my favorite magic-oriented supplement ever,

This is a sentiment I will happily echo! I particularly loved the magical properties of various items section. That book (formerly a suppressed work ) is simply one of the best Realms supplements we've ever had.

A "here here" for Wooly's "here here"! Of all the Realms supplements the Volo's Guides are by far my favorites. All things Magical being only second to Waterdeep.

I can just imagine how fantastic a Volo's Guide to the South, or The Moonsea would have been... but alas it is not to be.

Ed & THO,

On any given day, how many magical weapons would be for sale in Saern's?
Go to Top of Page

freyar
Learned Scribe

Canada
220 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2007 :  13:45:35  Show Profile  Visit freyar's Homepage Send freyar a Private Message
Dear Ed & THO,

Over in this scroll, I asked what the motivations of the phaerimm might be, curious whether any canon answer exists. (Seemingly not, according to the gathered wisdom of the scribes who read that scroll.) I speculated that perhaps the reason they are so, ahem, unfriendly to other spell casters is that they are something like "canaries in the mine" when it comes to the weave --- they become subject to mutations or other health problems when there is overuse of magic. Given that they, like other Underdark races, are rather evil and nastily powerful, they then go do something about it. In any case, do you know what drives the phaerimm? I'll probably use my speculations in my campaign, since it fits, but, just in case a certain scribe decides to be industrious and write up an ecology, it would be nice to know. Thanks as always!

My DnD Links and Creations
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2007 :  16:26:51  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Freyar, your query has gone off to Ed. In the meantime, here's are MY beginnings of an answer to you:
The Phaerimm are a race, not a monolithic "collective mind," so inevitably, they have a wide variety of motivations. You have hit upon ONE of the reasons they lash out: the pain and negative effects they feel from some Weave use. Others include the frustration of being imprisoned, and in some cases attempts to fry the minds and seize the bodies of strong spellcasters, to try to "escape into them" and thus win free of imprisonment. Other Phaerimm have other origins (elves or Netherese or powerful latter-day human mages adopting Phaerimm form) and therefore may have quite different motivations.
This lore comes from playing under Ed [hmmm, given my reputation, I suppose I should rephrase that]] and talking with him over the years, not from discussing your specific question.
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

createvmind
Senior Scribe

490 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2007 :  23:00:08  Show Profile  Visit createvmind's Homepage Send createvmind a Private Message
Hello All,

To Ed, First off are psyhic poisons used in your realms, if so would they be considered new forms of poisons or rediscovered ancient forms of poison? Can you elaborate on the process/ritual of creating such a poison, say an area poison. If PC's stumbled upon someone in the act of preparing/casting Red Unlyn, what would they witness?
Go to Top of Page

freyar
Learned Scribe

Canada
220 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2007 :  02:20:02  Show Profile  Visit freyar's Homepage Send freyar a Private Message
THO, thanks very much for your thoughts! That, of course, makes quite a bit of sense, and I look forward to hearing from the master of the Green Wood.

My DnD Links and Creations
Go to Top of Page

AlorinDawn
Learned Scribe

USA
313 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2007 :  23:18:11  Show Profile  Visit AlorinDawn's Homepage Send AlorinDawn a Private Message
THO,

When I was at Pentacon this year, I asked Ed the outward differences from an Amnian and Sembian, as they are both rich mercantile countries that value coin seemingly above all else. Ed provided a very nice separation of the two cultures. From your experience as a player in Ed's game, how would you describe the differences between Amn and Sembia's wealthy merchant folk in looks and behaviors?

Edited by - AlorinDawn on 13 Dec 2007 23:20:39
Go to Top of Page

Gelcur
Senior Scribe

502 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2007 :  23:45:30  Show Profile  Visit Gelcur's Homepage Send Gelcur a Private Message
quote:

Yes I got mine just the other day! I tore into it, sadly that is literal. If you have a barcode sticker on the back of your book and are very meticulous with your books like me and you try to remove it be VERY VERY careful, the cover is porous so the sticker's bond is very strong.

After I shed a tear for my ripped back cover I moved on to leafing through it looking at all of Ed's marvelous pictures! I look forward to Christmas when I will have time to begin reading through it cover to cover.

The party come to a town befallen by hysteria

Rogue: So what's in the general store?
DM: What are you looking for?
Rogue: Whatevers in the store.
DM: Like what?
Rogue: Everything.
DM: There is a lot of stuff.
Rogue: Is there a cart outside?
DM: (rolls) Yes.
Rogue: We'll take it all, we may need it for the greater good.
Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2007 :  01:28:29  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Gelcur

Yes I got mine just the other day! I tore into it, sadly that is literal. If you have a barcode sticker on the back of your book and are very meticulous with your books like me and you try to remove it be VERY VERY careful, the cover is porous so the sticker's bond is very strong.

Yeah, I noticed that myself.

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)
Go to Top of Page

AlorinDawn
Learned Scribe

USA
313 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2007 :  01:29:53  Show Profile  Visit AlorinDawn's Homepage Send AlorinDawn a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Gelcur

quote:

After I shed a tear for my ripped back cover I moved on to leafing through it looking at all of Ed's marvelous pictures! I look forward to Christmas when I will have time to begin reading through it cover to cover.

I too tried to carefully remove the sticker and also torn the cover.
Go to Top of Page

Blueblade
Senior Scribe

USA
804 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2007 :  04:06:42  Show Profile  Visit Blueblade's Homepage Send Blueblade a Private Message
Hi Ed and THO,
I'm back with yet another in my endless flood of Cormyr questions. Courtesy of a very beautiful lass who stopped me in Toronto today to ask directions. She had driven to the city in her parents' car from a small rural village, with lots of cash, to go Christmas shopping in the big shiny city.
Which got me to thinking: how common is it in Cormyr for the wealthier merchant families based in towns and villages to travel to the big cities themselves to shop? (As opposed to buying from passing peddlers and caravans, the local "order things in" shops, and their own trade contacts and business partners.)
Addendum: if there's a sudden rage for this new item or that new fashion in Suzail, how quickly does it spread to, say, Espar? Or be heard of, out near the Hullack Forest?
Thanks!
BB
Go to Top of Page

Broken Helm
Learned Scribe

USA
108 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2007 :  04:15:01  Show Profile  Visit Broken Helm's Homepage Send Broken Helm a Private Message
I've got my copy of ANNOTATED ELMINSTER, and: nice, very nice. WotC should have done this with Ed's books long ago.
Goodness knows they've done enough different Drizzt editions.
Think what we would all have gained if they'd told Ed to write a new short story they could stick in with, say, STORMLIGHT (or, heck, revise and expand the book), and given it a new cover and republished it every ten years or so. With Ed revising and expanding each book, every time. If they're going to chase bigger sales, that's the way to do it.
I mean (wishing no ill on anyone) what if something happens to Salvatore tomorrow? They should have been pushing Ed and Elaine and Paul Kemp and Steven Schend and etc etc YEARS ago, to have a whole stable of "replacements" ready. The news about Ed's father chilled me; what if it had been ED we lost? Where was Plan B?
Are you listening, Books Publishing people? Please?
Go to Top of Page

Zandilar
Learned Scribe

Australia
313 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2007 :  06:31:44  Show Profile  Visit Zandilar's Homepage Send Zandilar a Private Message
Heya,

I have a few questions that I've had in my mind for a little while. I'm currently playing a character in Cormyr. (Melisande, a noble wizard of some power (~9th level), who appears to have Mystra's favour, and has recently been recruited into the War Wizards herself)...

First up, I'd like to know roughly how many War Wizards there are in Cormyr. This is a point of curiosity on my behalf. How many recruits would they get in a year?

Secondly, what is Caladnei likely to know about each one individually (like any skeletons in their closets or what have you)? How much would Vangerdahast have told her about War Wizards recruited before she became the Royal Mage? This doesn't really impact my character, since she never knew Vangerdahast, and was recruited by Caladnei herself when it became apparent that Melisande's interest in magic wasn't just a passing fancy, and that she really did have some ability... Not to mention her loyalty to the crown was pretty much proven (Melisande is loyal to the crown, but her primary allegiance is to Myrmeen Lhal and the city of Arabel - would this be considered a flaw?).

Lastly, what kind of a reception would a noble wizard get if she wanted to try to set up a university/academy of magic in, say, Arabel? This is Melisande's current pet project, so it would be interesting to see what your take on the matter is.

Zandilar
~amor vincit omnia~
~audaces fortuna iuvat~

As the spell ends, you look up into the sky to see the sun blazing overhead like noon in a desert. Then something else in the sky catches your attention. Turning your gaze, you see a tawny furred kitten bounding across the sky towards the new sun. Her eyes glint a mischevious green as she pounces on it as if it were nothing but a colossal ball of golden yarn. With quick strokes of her paws, it is batted across the sky, back and forth. Then with a wink the kitten and the sun disappear, leaving the citizens of Elversult gazing up with amazed expressions that quickly turn into chortles and mirth.

The Sunlord left Elversult the same day in humilitation, and was never heard from again.
Go to Top of Page

Agnitio Veridicus
Acolyte

13 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2007 :  18:50:27  Show Profile  Visit Agnitio Veridicus's Homepage Send Agnitio Veridicus a Private Message
THO for Ed,

Has Elminster ever visited Sigil, the City of Doors? If so, did he have any interesting experiences there?

-- Agnitio
Go to Top of Page

AlorinDawn
Learned Scribe

USA
313 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2007 :  18:55:42  Show Profile  Visit AlorinDawn's Homepage Send AlorinDawn a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Agnitio Veridicus

THO for Ed,

Has Elminster ever visited Sigil, the City of Doors? If so, did he have any interesting experiences there?

-- Agnitio

Good question!
Go to Top of Page

A Gavel
Seeker

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2007 :  19:48:08  Show Profile  Visit A Gavel's Homepage Send A Gavel a Private Message
Greetings Ed and THO, I have a Realmslore question, if I may. To what extent are bounty hunters or law enforcers respected between Cormyr and the Dales?
Various Dales and Sembia?
(I can imagine what the situation is between Cormyr and Sembia.)
Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

A Publishing Lackey
Seeker

74 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2007 :  20:03:12  Show Profile  Visit A Publishing Lackey's Homepage Send A Publishing Lackey a Private Message
Dear Ed and THO, I see from my current publishers' catalogues that DARK LORD is out in audiobook form already, and I recall that your Tor books all appeared as audiobooks, too.
Do you know why TSR and now Wizards don't do audiobooks of your works? Or have I just somehow missed seeing them?
Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

Longtime Lurker
Seeker

51 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2007 :  20:24:19  Show Profile  Visit Longtime Lurker's Homepage Send Longtime Lurker a Private Message
Having heard Ed do readings on several occasions, and knowing that he used to read books for the CNIB (Canadian National Institute for the Blind) on a volunteer basis, I don't know why Wizards doesn't get ED to do his works as audiobooks!
I also (of course!) have a Realmslore question of my own: Ed or THO, how often did the Knights face "brute" monsters, and how often did they face intelligent human or humanoid foes (organized groups and plots)? I'm not asking for precise percentages here, I'm just curious as to "mix" used by Ed as a DM in the Realms (and I'd put guardian monsters or automatons used by intelligent foes, or even bands of orc or other monstrous thugs hired by the intelligent baddies, in with the baddies).
Sideline q: how often did the Knights face truly "wandering" monsters?
Thanks!!!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 72 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000