Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Netheril Adventure
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2003 :  14:47:04  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Greetings,

I have a question to ask regarding the Netheril Adventure "How the Mighty are Fallen". I don't have the book with me at the moment, so this is why I am asking for information.

If I remember correctly there was a magical artifact in the back of the book called the Lichlord's Spell Book. It was one of the largest tomes in all the ancient Realms that dealt with necromantic magic. I believe that along with the description of the tome, it also listed a series of necromantic spells. My question is (since I can't remember), were these spells actually usable?.

Also could someone please list the spells detailed for this magic item. I am curious as to their listed names.

Thanks all...

Edited by - Alaundo on 18 Apr 2003 16:13:20

branmakmuffin
Senior Scribe

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2003 :  18:38:56  Show Profile  Visit branmakmuffin's Homepage Send branmakmuffin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's all here for the downloading.

Edited by - branmakmuffin on 18 Apr 2003 18:39:26
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000