Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 D&D Core Products
 Venger stats?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

The Masked Mage
Great Reader

USA
2043 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2018 :  12:22:58  Show Profile  Send The Masked Mage an AOL message  Click to see The Masked Mage's MSN Messenger address Send The Masked Mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

Nokom, I noted yesterday that fans over at EN World were writing up some fan-based conversions (1e and 2e) to reflect the various characters from the cartoon in anticipation of the DVD release.

I didn't see any 3e stats, so you'll likely have to convert them.

EDIT: I'll find the link and send it your way.

I'm looking on that site for conversions TO 2nd Ed. and not finding anything. I only see FROM 2nd. Can you point the way?
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
31633 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2018 :  14:53:20  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
When 3E came out, WotC put out a 2E to 3E conversion guide. This is available as a pdf, and some Googling should locate it.

That should help you go from 3E stats to 2E.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Editor and scribe for The Candlekeep Compendium

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Great Reader

USA
7587 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2018 :  16:33:11  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'd love to see an update to this cartoon with the characters as full grown adults having returned home at some point, only to have to return because their KIDS were stolen by Venger (and have the kids escape with the aid of Dungeon Master). It could be interesting too if some of the adults had returned home with a new wife/husband in tow who was NOT from our world (for instance, what if Diana the acrobat fell in love with a drow? What if Presto the Magician fell in love with an elven priestess of Mystra? What if Bobby the barbarian fell in love with an Aasimar, Tiefling, Genasi, or even something like a lycanthrope (a werefox, werebear, etc..)?). Thus, the kids might not even KNOW about their unusual heritage, or if they do they've had to hide it. Have Uni as a full grown unicorn helping the adults, and maybe a faerie dragon helping the party of kids now.

Also, maybe see some serious changes in the adults... maybe Eric isn't afraid of anything when it comes to someone endangering his children. Maybe Presto is a decent wizard now. Maybe Hank's suffering from being older and less spry.

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas

Edited by - sleyvas on 16 Sep 2018 16:47:53
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2018 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000