Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Delzounblood's Bookshop
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2006 :  16:27:27  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by Delzounblood

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by Delzounblood

Deities and Demigods
classic AD&D product

Just for clarification... Which version? The original 1E DDG had the Cthulhu and Melnibone mythoi in it; TSR was sued for copyright infringement for this, and reprinted the book without those mythoi.

I've already got both, but I figured I'd ask for the clarification of those who might be interested.

To be honest I'm not that sure with-out checking.

It has an acknowledgement on page 4 to Chaosium Inc for permission to use the material found in the Cthulhu Mythos and the Melnibonean Mythos.

It's c1980

The cover art is of An armoured deity strangeling a winged serpent deity whilst two priests battle below.

ISBN 0-935696-22-9

Near Mint Condition with only VERY slight scuff.

So wooly if you can clarify for me I would be greatful!

Delz

If it's got that note, it's likely the second version. The easiest way to tell is just to look at the listed pantheons on the ToC. If you see Cthulhu listed, it's the original release. If not, it's the revised one.

Looks like the second one then.

Thanks

Delz

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2006 :  10:53:15  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

Some more novels have come in.

Tymora's Luck SOLD

Part of the Lost Gods series

Rare book nowadays, OOP.

Good Condition.

BUT this is an X Library Book and is stamped with DISCARD and has a library sticker on the back!!

I'm looking for around £6.00 + P+P

-

Forgotten Realms

Pools of Darkness

Based on the Classic Computer Game by SSI

Book is in Very Good Condition with only minor spine creases.

(This is actually one of my own books, that I never really got into!)

I'm looking for £5.00 + P+P

Lots more stock on my Ebay shop and more coming soon..

Delz

I'm Back!

Edited by - Delzounblood on 21 Dec 2006 17:35:26
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2006 :  11:26:55  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Delivery just arrived.

Forgotten Realms

Drizzt Do'Urdens

Guide to the Underdark

Near Mint Condition

though the map is missing!

RARE OOP (It's taken me ages to get hold of one)

I really want to keep this but I am offering it up on the boards for you guy's.

This one is going to be a bit different.

This book is on auction until December 31st, This is a sealed bid auction, (ie Blind) Please send your bids to my EMAIL address The Highest bidder will win, I will post the winner and the amount in the new year!

info@tkx-uk.com

I am doing it this way so every one can have a good go at winning!

Anyone needing help with this type of auction please ask!

-

I also have

Dwarves Deep FR11

VGC > MINT condition

offers please!

-

The Bloodstone Lands FR9

VGC > MINT condition

again offers please!

That's all for now

Delz

I'm Back!

Edited by - Delzounblood on 15 Dec 2006 11:51:42
Go to Top of Page

LucianBarasu
Fellaren-Krae Co-ordinator

USA
214 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2006 :  17:59:55  Show Profile  Visit LucianBarasu's Homepage Send LucianBarasu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just make sure you got my book 3 of WotSQ novels. lol

Lucian "The Bringer" Barasu
Fellaren Krae Project Co-Ordinator

"Why do you cry?"
"He is Conan, Cimmerian. He won't cry... So I cry for him."
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2006 :  17:09:57  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LucianBarasu

Just make sure you got my book 3 of WotSQ novels. lol

Hi there yaeh I have that book you wanted, if the full colour version is fininshed and printed PM me for my address and send your's and we will get the book posted to you.

Delz

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 18 Dec 2006 :  11:36:13  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi new in today

Forgotten Realms

Champions of Valor

Hard Back

Brand New Mint

Looking for offers

Delz

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 20 Dec 2006 :  15:08:25  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

Right then, Lots more Items arriving soon after Christmas.

I will be posting a lot for sale on ebay, but as i do not wish to abuse the Keep I will only post a few choice items on here. If you are looking to spend your Christmas money please check out my Ebay shop over Jan.

Merry Christmas to one and all!!

PS I will also increase my Candlekeep discount to 15% on all my ebay sales.

Delz

I'm Back!

Edited by - Delzounblood on 20 Dec 2006 15:09:11
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 20 Dec 2006 :  15:32:41  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A Sneak Preview....

Got Magic?
The Tome Of Forgotten Magic Items (Volume I )
Weapons & Armor.

Do Not judge this book by its cover. This book is considered by many to be one of the best sources of magical items available.
This book is in MINT/NEW condition, It was published by the Stainless Steel Dragon Game Company in 1995. This book is Rare, (Less than 3000 Manufactured)

----

L3 Deep Dwarven Delve

This is a used but in great condition module.
This was the last module for 1st edition never to be published by TSR. In the late 90's it was finished and published in a collector's box set.

When you win this I will add in (free of charge) my own version of the 3.5 edition conversion. I worked very hard on this to keep it as close to the original as I could.

----

The Wyrmskull Throne

The ruling seat of the great dwarven nation of Shanatar -- has been lost for five millennia. Now, rumors have surfaced that it has been found, and there are sinister parties that will stop at nothing to claim it. But the path to finding the throne is long and twisted, leading from a small village in the remotest regions of Tethyr to the bottom of the ocean! Those who follow it had best be prepared for the strange and wondrous -- as well as enemies on every side -- for it is no journey for the faint of heart.

The Wyrmskull Throne is a companion adventure for the Forgotten Realms accessory Sea of Fallen Stars. It can be played as a stand-alone adventure or with the material presented in that volume.

For four to eight characters of levels 4-7.

----

TSR ADVANCED DUNGEONS & DRAGONS FORGOTTEN REALMS THE NORTH BOXED SET!

Long out of print, and hard to find, this box set covers the entire NW section of the Realms.
It was short printed due to the fact TSR was about to discontinue boxed sets entirely.

Description: The North (TSR, 1996)---

Excellent, very slight box wear, inner books are EX,
Daggerford book has some use and spine wear, complete with maps.
"The Savage Frontier, the Barbaric North, the Cold Wastes, the Uneducated Backyard. These, among many others, are nicknames for the North.
This is a land of rabid monsters and ruthless barbarians, where nature is the strongest force foe leagues in any direction.

The North campaign expansion for the FORGOTTEN REALMS setting is the authority on the lands from Daggerford in the south to Ten-Towns in the north, from Anauroch in the east to the Ice Peak in the west.

----

Plus two huge collections of adventures and source books.

----

Under Mountain Boxed Sets I & II

----

and !

OOP UBER RARE TSR AD&D FORGOTTEN REALMS RUINS OF ZENTIL KEEP 1120

in VGC

BOXED SET 2 BOOKS, 3 MAPS, MC PAGES, 8 CARDS BOXED

----

all due in Jan 2007

so please keep waiting and checking.

Delz

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2006 :  11:54:12  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
New stock in today.

Forgotten Realms Module,

Haunted Halls of Eveningstar

FRQ1

Near Mint Condition.

----

Forgotten Realms Accessory

The Magister

FR4

VGC

Again best offers please.

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2006 :  11:24:51  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Following have just come in Today....

Got Magic?
The Tome Of Forgotten Magic Items (Volume I )
Weapons & Armor.

Do Not judge this book by its cover. This book is considered by many to be one of the best sources of magical items available.
This book is in MINT/NEW condition, It was published by the Stainless Steel Dragon Game Company in 1995. This book is Rare, (Less than 3000 Manufactured)

----

L3 Deep Dwarven Delve

This is a used but in great condition module.
This was the last module for 1st edition never to be published by TSR. In the late 90's it was finished and published in a collector's box set.

When you win this I will add in (free of charge) my own version of the 3.5 edition conversion. I worked very hard on this to keep it as close to the original as I could.

----

The Wyrmskull Throne

The ruling seat of the great dwarven nation of Shanatar -- has been lost for five millennia. Now, rumors have surfaced that it has been found, and there are sinister parties that will stop at nothing to claim it. But the path to finding the throne is long and twisted, leading from a small village in the remotest regions of Tethyr to the bottom of the ocean! Those who follow it had best be prepared for the strange and wondrous -- as well as enemies on every side -- for it is no journey for the faint of heart.

The Wyrmskull Throne is a companion adventure for the Forgotten Realms accessory Sea of Fallen Stars. It can be played as a stand-alone adventure or with the material presented in that volume.

For four to eight characters of levels 4-7.

----

TSR ADVANCED DUNGEONS & DRAGONS FORGOTTEN REALMS THE NORTH BOXED SET!

Long out of print, and hard to find, this box set covers the entire NW section of the Realms.
It was short printed due to the fact TSR was about to discontinue boxed sets entirely.

Description: The North (TSR, 1996)---

Excellent, very slight box wear, inner books are EX,
Daggerford book has some use and spine wear, complete with maps.
"The Savage Frontier, the Barbaric North, the Cold Wastes, the Uneducated Backyard. These, among many others, are nicknames for the North.
This is a land of rabid monsters and ruthless barbarians, where nature is the strongest force foe leagues in any direction.

The North campaign expansion for the FORGOTTEN REALMS setting is the authority on the lands from Daggerford in the south to Ten-Towns in the north, from Anauroch in the east to the Ice Peak in the west.

----

More arriving soon

Delz

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2007 :  15:12:21  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have just ordered this and it should be here in about 2 weeks!

Dungeons & Dragons tome

The Forgotten Realms Atlas.

It was produced by TSR in 1990, was written by Karen Wynn Fonstad, is 176 pages in length, and originally sold for $15.95.
This book is essential if you are playing in the realms - the amount of detail and history is practically ridiculous. Regional maps galore, as well as holds, towers, and lairs, and much more - it helps understanding the realms dramatically.

Condition is Excellent/Fine: strong color and binding, completely free of any pen/pencil markings except for a few light marks on two pages, light general cover wear; fresh, clean, neat and complete - strong copy!

This is a very rare book, and not usually found in this condition!
I have seen others on ebay in "good condition" but with markings and even a missing cover!

I am looking for serious offers please!

Many other items arriving over the next month keep watching.....

Delz

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 05 Jan 2007 :  13:29:43  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Another coming soon...

TSR Silver Anniversary Collector's Boxed Set.

Includes the entire Silver Anniversary collector's box set in like new condition.

May have been played once, but you would never know.
No writing, No damage of any kind.

Complete with S2 White Plume Mountain,
I6 Ravenloft adventure,
B2 The Keep on the Borderlands,
L3 Deep Dwarven Delve,
G3 Hall of the fire giant king,
G2 the Glacial Rift of the Frost Giant Jarl,
G1 Steading of the Hill Giant Chief,
Rules book,
The story of TSR 1975-1999,
TSR silver anniversary collector's edition print, and membership information form with near perfect inner and outer box.

I have seen these go for lots of money on ebay!

So decent offers please!.

Delz

I'm Back!

Edited by - Delzounblood on 05 Jan 2007 16:34:11
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2007 :  17:37:46  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OOP UBER RARE TSR AD&D FORGOTTEN REALMS RUINS OF ZENTIL KEEP 1120

in VGC

BOXED SET 2 BOOKS, 3 MAPS, MC PAGES, 8 CARDS BOXED

In stock now.....

Delz

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2007 :  12:07:53  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Coming in soon

The very rare book
Deities & Demigods Cyclopedia of Gods and Heroes from Myth and Legend.

It has 144 pages and was produced by TSR in 1980.
This tome lists 17 mythoi including the Cthulhu mythos & Melnibonean mythos; TSR used the material without permission and provoked a lawsuit against them - later editions struck these two mythoi from the book and later even renamed it to Legends & Lore

Condition is Very-Good: completely free of pen/pencil markings except for name on inside cover,(why do people do this) moderate cover wear; fresh, clean, neat & complete!

These go for very good money on ebay and a must for the avid collector.

----

The highly sought-after Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Boxed Set Forgotten Realms The Ruins of Myth Drannor.

It was published in 1993, was designed by famed D&D writer Ed Greenwood, and originally sold for $20.00.

Contents include: 128-page perfect-bound book,
32-page book w/cover,
4 fold-out maps
8 cardstock accessory sheets
not included are the monstrous compendium sheets (not essential at all).
Condition is Fine - Very-Fine for all components: strong color and bindings, completely free of pen/pencil markings, very fresh, clean and neat! The box shows some wear but has no tape/tears or detachments

A great set in great shape!

----

AND

This is for a copy of one of the rarest books for Advanced Dungeons & Dragons out there.

Insta Character

written by Steve A. Shaw
published in 1984 by Game Aids Inc.

Due to the untimely death of the president of GAI, the book was never really marketed. About 400 books were sold.

This copy is AUTOGRAPHED BY THE AUTHOR

In MINT CONDITION!!

This book is a quick character generation system that allows you to roll up and equip your character & NPC very quickly.
This book is illustrated throughout.
Dungeon Masters and players alike can create a character from scratch in about a minute.
There are 1,000 pre rolled character attribute stats, and weapons sets for the various character classes as well as backpack sets. Just the thing for creating NPC's and opponents for a game.

When was the last time your group played a game of good ole 'hack and slash' with a few new charaters and a sheet of hex paper to map out the dungeon? Those were the good ole days before endless tomes of rules etc.
Works great for those times when somebody forgets their character info at home too.

A VERY RARE FIND!!

PM me

Delz

I'm Back!

Edited by - Delzounblood on 08 Jan 2007 12:09:12
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2007 :  12:23:10  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Also arriving soon.....

The original 3 volume 'Netheril Trilogy’ set written by Clayton Emery.

All of these books are clearly marked first editions and are from 1996-1998.

THE NETHERIL TRILOGY by CLAYTON EMERY
‘SWORD PLAY’ (MAY 1996)
‘DANGEROUS GAMES’ (NOVEMBER 1996)
‘MORTAL CONSEQUENCES’ (JANUARY 1998)

Pre sold You have to be quick!

As mentioned, all 3 of these books are First Printings and are from the 1996 to 1998 period. They are all thick Paperbacks with minimal wear to the corners and edges of the covers. They are in very nice overall condition. NO tears, no stains, no spots. The have the original Embossed stamped covers.

Delz

I'm Back!

Edited by - Delzounblood on 09 Jan 2007 21:07:11
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2007 :  13:40:20  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote

SPELLJAMMER AD&D ADVENTURES IN SPACE

This boxed set is designed for Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 2nd Edition. It was originally released in 1989.

The Spelljammer Game includes:

Two 96-page books describing the mysteries of travel through wildspace, how to design ships for your adventurers, new spells, space monsters, intelligent, star-spanning races, and the lore of wildspace.

Four maps showing planetary orbits, the gigantic Spelljammer, an asteroid city, and a tactical grid for space battles.

Full-colour cardstock sheets showing deck plans of the most commonly encountered space-going ships.

Full-colour, stand-up pieces for playing out tactical battles and encounters in space. all(to say how old it is)in a good condition.

Delz

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2007 :  16:01:17  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's off to work I go, With a bucket and spade and a handgra......... oh hello, I didn't here you come in."

-----

New in today

AD&D 2e
Forgotten Realms The Moonsea

Item Code: #9474
Type: Accessory
Author: John Terra
Published: 1995
Format: 64-page book, 32-page book, fold-out map, cover

Original Product Description:

Its waters are the deep purple of the most precious amethyst; its shores hold some of the most dangerous locations in Faerûn. It is the Moonsea, home to Zhentil Keep, the Citadel of the Raven, and thousands of ordinary folk who merely want to make an honest living.

Hark to the words of Melandryll Belarod, the bard whose writings form the bulk of this material. He has experienced firsthand the horrors of ruined Hulburg, the desolation of Sulasspryn, and the stench of Mulmaster. His travels aboard Devawing have produced this chronicle of the towns and people of the Moonsea, including both havens and dangers. Belarod knows of the Citadel of the Rave, a ten-mile-long series of fortresses and barracks, site of a terrifying betrayal. He also has evaded the Zhentilar, the crack forces garrisoned at Zhentil Keep.

In this product are a 64-page Reference Guide for the Dungeon Master, a 32-page Player's Guide, and a four-color poster map of the Moonsea region.

This is complete and in good condition.

-----

Oh and I have listed lots of goodies on Ebay follow the link in my sig!

Delz

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 11 Jan 2007 :  14:34:39  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just a quick note

Everything except the boxed sets are now listed in my Ebay shop, But remember you guy's still get better prices and a discount!

PM me or post a msg with any of your requests for items. I have plenty of contacts.

Shop link in sig

Delz

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Besshalar
Learned Scribe

Finland
166 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2007 :  14:26:59  Show Profile  Visit Besshalar's Homepage Send Besshalar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you very much for the fast delivery and an excellent sourcebook ! I recommend that everyone should buy something from you !

The large print giveth , and the small print taketh away.
-Tom Waits
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2007 :  15:31:53  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Besshalar

Thank you very much for the fast delivery and an excellent sourcebook ! I recommend that everyone should buy something from you !

Delz takes the ledger from beneath the counter, selecting his best quil adds a note against Besshalar's name " Good Customer " he then leans back smiles.

Delz

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2007 :  22:23:18  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just ordered and coming in a couple of weeks

------

TSR 9390 - FOR4: Code of the Harpers

From the storm-lashed rocks west of fabled Evermeet to the Plains of Purple Dust, all the folk of Faerun have heard of the Harpers. Noble fools, some call them. Crazy, misguided meddlers, others say. Still others disagree. "The one true hope of the Realms," said one princess. "A shining light in the darkness of out lives," agreed a sage, "pray that it never goes out."

Just who are these mysterious, wandering folk who wear silver harp pins and walk softly in the most dangerous shadows of the Realms?This book reveals the secrets, rules, and magic of the Harpers, including: Harpers Runes,
Harper Magic, The long, colorful History of the Harpers, Their evil Foes, Their special Allies, The fabled High Heralds, What Harpers Do, Harper Haunts: their strongholds, and the Harpers who (literally) haunt them!, Joining the Harpers, and how to become a True Harper and a Master Harper...

...And more, from favorite Harper ballads to detailed Harper NPCs. This is a sourcebook you'll turn to again and again. It lays bare the warring power groups who work behind the scenes in Faerun; no FORGOTTEN REALMS campaign is complete without it!. .

FOR4: Code of the Harpers, written by Ed Greenwood and published in 1995. It's in great shape, with some minor wear along the spine and a few scuffs on the cover. The interior is clean, with no writing or marks.

I have TWO copies coming......

------

Now this is a much sought after book, I have seen people list this on Ebay "with" a reserve (That means OVER £50 GBP)!!!!!

I WILL NOT EXPECT THAT

Make me a good offer and it's your's 1st come 1st gets.

Delz

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2007 :  21:21:42  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Coming soon.....

-----

Dungeons & Dragons Cartoon
Complet Series 4 Disc Boxed Set

A Mysterious theme-park ride throws six kids into the perilous realm of the Dungeon Master. Now Bobby, Sheila, Hank, Eric, Diana and Presto - and not forgetting their new friend Uni the Unicorn - are being pursued by the evil Venger, with their only thought is survival and finding a way back home.

Presented in this specially produced limited edition box set is every single of the astounding Dungeons & Dragons. This four disc set encompasses the whole of the show's three seasons, and is packed with extra material on the making of the series.

This boxset is in very good condition.

A must have for any fan of the TV show.

FEATURES:

Contains every episode of the Dungeons & Dragons Saga

Fan Commentary
Promo Artwork
Interviews
Character Profiles
Featurette
Region 2 UK PAL

-----

He He about time I got this!!!!

Delz

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 15 Jan 2007 :  21:28:31  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hail

Arriving soon...............

NOVELS

Cities: The City of Ravens (first print December 2000) (small crease to cover)

Cormyr 2: Beyond the High Road (first print December 1999)

Counselors and Kings 1: The Magehound (first print April 2000)

Counselors and Kings 2: The Floodgate (first print April 2001)

Dark Elf Trilogy 2: Exile (fair condition - creasing to spine/cover and water damage to first half of book) (published by Penguin 1991)

The Crystal Shard (first print 1988)

Druidhome Trilogy 1: Prophet of Moonshae (first print March 1992) (minor creasing to spine)

Druidhome Trilogy 3: The Druid Queen (first print March 1993) (one crease to spine)

Glass Prison (first print April 1999)

Lost Gods: Tymora's Luck (first print December 1997)

Netheril Trilogy 1: Arcane Age - Sword Play (first print May 1996)

Nobles book 6: The Simbul's Gift (first print October 1997)

Pools of Darkness (first print February 1992) (wear around cover/creasing to spine)

Pools of Twilight (first print November 1993) (creasing to spine)

Sembia: The Halls of Stormweather (first print July 2000)

Shadow Stone (first print September 1998)

Shadow of the Avatar 2: Cloak of Shadows (first print June 1995)

Shadow of the Avatar 3: All Shadows Fled (first print October 1995)

Twilight Giants 1: The Ogre's Pact (first print September 1994) (minor creasing to cover/spine)

Underdark: Tangled Webs (first paperback edition May 1998)

Bard's Tale: Castle of Deception (first print July 1992)

Dark Sun: The Crimson Legion (prism pentad book two) (first print April 1992)

-----

Three Forgotten Realms Lost Empires paperbacks. In excellent condition.
The Lost Library of Cormanthyr (first print March 1998)

Faces of Deception (first print November 1998)

Star of Gursrah (first print February 1999)

-----

Realms of Arcane (first print November 1997),
Realms of Magic (first print December 1995),
Realms of Mystery (first print June 1998).
All in excellent condition.

-----

Forgotten Realms

Crystal Shard,
Streams of Silver,
The Halflings Gem

Three good books in the forgotten Realms series

Begin the adventures of Drittz,

In good condition.

-----

Plus

Complete Bard
Complete Elves
Complete Dwarves

-----

And

2x 3.0 MONSTER MANUALS

2x 3e PLAYERS HANDBOOKS

1x 3e DUNGEON MASTERS GUIDE

1x 3e FORGOTEN REALMS CAMPAIGN SETTING

1x 3e LIVING GREYHAWK GAZETTEER

1x 3e TOME AND BLOOD A GUIDEBOOK TO WZARDS AND SORCERERS

All in VGC > MINT

-----

Just a few to be getting on with!

PM me as uaual.

Delz

I'm Back!

Edited by - Delzounblood on 15 Jan 2007 21:29:58
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 15 Jan 2007 :  22:05:35  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Also arriving soon.....

Dungeons & Dragons Race Series Collection Boxed Set.

Author: Aaron Rosenberg, David Noonan, Eric Cagle, Jesse Decker, Michelle Lyons,

Publisher: Wizards of the Coast
ISBN: 0786939419 Condition: Brand New Mint Still Sealed.
Format: Hardback
Publication Year: 2005

This is a very cool deluxe slipcased collection for all D&D fans!
In stores, this massive set retails for $89.99, making this an unbeatable bargain for all gamers and fantasy fans!

Condition:
New - Manufactory Sealed

Binding:
3 Hardcover Books

Summary:
This slip-covered gift set contains three supplements that expand the core race options for the D&D role-playing game:
Races of Stone™,
Races of Destiny™,
Races of the Wild™.

Choosing a race is one of the most fundamental steps in creating a character, and for the first time the supplements that focus on this important area have been collected in one set.

This collection gives players complete information on the core Dungeons & Dragons races plus three new races (goliaths, illumians, and raptorans) as well as new prestige classes, feats, spells, magic items, and equipment. These books also provide DMs with adventure hooks and guidelines for incorporating and various races into their ongoing D&D campaigns.

VERY COOL....

-----

And

Maztica Campaign Boxed Set

In very good condition.

This set includes:
A journey to the true world,a 96 page player's book;
Maztica alive!,a 64page DM's book;
A 32page book containing the battle system,rules,stats and profiles etc.
And finally 4 poster sized maps in full colour, again all in great condition.

PM me,

Delz

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 16 Jan 2007 :  10:52:35  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
90 more items arrived today!!!
Give me a bit to sort and I'll list the choice on here. The rest will go on ebay.
Delz

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2007 :  16:01:15  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
New In

-----

Forgotten Realms

Secrets of the Magister

By Ed Greenwood

"Mages kill each other to become The Magister"

The Magister of Mystra is one of the most mysterious-and mis-understood beings in the Forgotten Realms.

128 page Softback Book

In Good Condition.

PM Me

Delz

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2007 :  10:51:07  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OK I had a big delivery again!!!

=====

Dungeons & Dragons Cartoon
Complet Series 4 Disc Boxed Set

A Mysterious theme-park ride throws six kids into the perilous realm of the Dungeon Master. Now Bobby, Sheila, Hank, Eric, Diana and Presto - and not forgetting their new friend Uni the Unicorn - are being pursued by the evil Venger, with their only thought is survival and finding a way back home.

Presented in this specially produced limited edition box set is every single of the astounding Dungeons & Dragons. This four disc set encompasses the whole of the show's three seasons, and is packed with extra material on the making of the series.

This boxset is in very good condition.

A must have for any fan of the TV show.

FEATURES:

Contains every episode of the Dungeons & Dragons Saga

Fan Commentary
Promo Artwork
Interviews
Character Profiles
Featurette
Region 2 UK PAL

=====

The very rare book

Deities & Demigods Cyclopedia of Gods and Heroes from Myth and Legend.

It has 144 pages and was produced by TSR in 1980.
This tome lists 17 mythoi including the Cthulhu mythos & Melnibonean mythos; TSR used the material without permission and provoked a lawsuit against them - later editions struck these two mythoi from the book and later even renamed it to Legends & Lore

Condition is Very-Good: completely free of pen/pencil markings except for name on inside cover,(why do people do this) moderate cover wear; fresh, clean, neat & complete!

These go for very good money on ebay and a must for the avid collector.

=====

The highly sought-after Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Boxed Set Forgotten Realms The Ruins of Myth Drannor.

It was published in 1993, was designed by famed D&D writer Ed Greenwood, and originally sold for $20.00.

Contents include: 128-page perfect-bound book,
32-page book w/cover,
4 fold-out maps
8 cardstock accessory sheets
not included are the monstrous compendium sheets (not essential at all).
Condition is Fine - Very-Fine for all components: strong color and bindings, completely free of pen/pencil markings, very fresh, clean and neat! The box shows some wear but has no tape/tears or detachments

A great set in great shape!

=====

The Forgotten Realms Atlas.

It was produced by TSR in 1990, was written by Karen Wynn Fonstad, is 176 pages in length, and originally sold for $15.95.
This book is essential if you are playing in the realms - the amount of detail and history is practically ridiculous. Regional maps galore, as well as holds, towers, and lairs, and much more - it helps understanding the realms dramatically.

Condition is Excellent/Fine: strong color and binding, completely free of any pen/pencil markings except for a few light marks on two pages, light general cover wear; fresh, clean, neat and complete - strong copy!

This is a very rare book, and not usually found in this condition!
I have seen others on ebay in "good condition" but with markings and even a missing cover!

I am looking for serious offers please!

=====

ALL NOW IN STOCK!!!

PM ME

Delz

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2007 :  16:52:03  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have over 30 Forgotten Realms / Dungeons & Dragons Novels now in stock.

and about 20-30 modules / adventures

and plenty of NEW and USED aswell as Vintage Source Books.

Plus

Some VERY RARE ITEMS.

and Boxed Sets.

and Comics FR and AD&D

Poly Dice Sets (7 dice) in Five colours

Plus other sundries

REMEMBER CANDLEKEEP MEMBERS GET 10% DISCOUNT OFF MY EBAY SALES
Just email me your username when you bid!!!

Delz

I'm Back!

Edited by - Delzounblood on 20 Jan 2007 16:57:32
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2007 :  21:50:37  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wellmet one and all.

Just a quick note

My Ebay shop is now called Delzounblood's Bookshop to aid you all in finding it on Ebay.

The Link:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Delzounbloods-Bookshop

Remember 10% Discount for all Candlekeep Members

Happy shopping

Delz

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2007 :  16:24:23  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hail & Wellmet.

I have just listed 26 Adventure Modules on Ebay if anyone is looking!

-Lots of interest in these-

Just follow the link

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Delzounbloods-Bookshop

All at 99p Start 7 day auctions.

Delz

I'm Back!

Edited by - Delzounblood on 24 Jan 2007 16:29:11
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic