Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Realms Events
 1374 noteworthy events
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TwigB
Acolyte

South Africa
46 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2006 :  14:27:59  Show Profile Send TwigB a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
What have been noteworthy events so far in 1374. Lightning storms and something concerning Tiamat, is all i'm somewhat aware off...

Kalin Agrivar
Senior Scribe

Canada
956 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2006 :  14:42:47  Show Profile  Visit Kalin Agrivar's Homepage Send Kalin Agrivar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TwigB

What have been noteworthy events so far in 1374. Lightning storms and something concerning Tiamat, is all i'm somewhat aware off...

are you asking for someone to list everything that has happened in 1374?

Kalin Xorell El'Agrivar

- High Mage of the Arcane Assembly
- Lore Keeper of the Vault of Ancestors
- 3rd Son of the Lord of the Stand
Go to Top of Page

maransreth
Learned Scribe

Australia
157 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2006 :  22:47:12  Show Profile Send maransreth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You will want to look at this thread - http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7930 - for more information about the happenings in 1374. While it has 1372 and 1373, it has below those years, chronologically, 1374 as well as is currently known.
Go to Top of Page

TwigB
Acolyte

South Africa
46 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2006 :  12:54:09  Show Profile Send TwigB a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks, that link was all i wanted. Just needed a quick low down on recent 1374 events :)
Go to Top of Page

LucianBarasu
Fellaren-Krae Co-ordinator

USA
214 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2006 :  09:41:18  Show Profile  Visit LucianBarasu's Homepage Send LucianBarasu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Maransreth, that is a great link. thank you.

Lucian "The Bringer" Barasu
Fellaren Krae Project Co-Ordinator

"Why do you cry?"
"He is Conan, Cimmerian. He won't cry... So I cry for him."
Go to Top of Page

Marquant Volker
Learned Scribe

Greece
273 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2006 :  13:25:40  Show Profile Send Marquant Volker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great link and excelent work by Dargoth, a must-see
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000