Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Some help. Blowgun stats
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2006 :  01:44:28  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I need some help, if anyone knows where to find these stats.

Races of Faerun says that wild dwarves use a blowgun but I looked through the FRCS, PHB, Races, and Arms and EQ and couldn't find a blowgun. So, anyone know of a WOTC source that has stats for that weapon?

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2006 :  02:26:56  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Never mind, found it.

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2006 :  08:05:25  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kuje

Never mind, found it.

Well met

And which particular tome did ye found it in, Kuje?

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Dungeon Moron
Acolyte

41 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2006 :  09:15:12  Show Profile Send Dungeon Moron a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Aye, please enlighten us. I was reading the same thing about the blowgun and was wondering myself wether I should create some stats myself.
So if you found any......
Go to Top of Page

Ergdusch
Master of Realmslore

Germany
1720 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2006 :  15:59:00  Show Profile Send Ergdusch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
the Blowgun is in the DMG 3.5 on page 145 (as cross refferenced in Complete Warroir page 155, section Blowgun, greater)

Edit note:
Also in the DMG 3.0 page 161 and in the Oriental Adventures source book on page 72.

At your service, Ergdusch

"Das Gras weht im Wind, wenn der Wind weht."

Edited by - Ergdusch on 26 Oct 2006 16:04:20
Go to Top of Page

Beirnadri Magranth
Senior Scribe

USA
720 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2006 :  16:15:35  Show Profile  Visit Beirnadri Magranth's Homepage Send Beirnadri Magranth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It was also put in the 3.0 tome, 'Masters of the Wild'.

"You came here to be a martyr in a great big bang of glory... instead you will die with a whimper."
::moussaoui tries to interrupt::
"You will never get a chance to speak again and that's an appropriate ending."

-Judge Brinkema
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2006 :  16:39:19  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Beirnadri Magranth

And that's where I found it. :) Along with the Greater Blowgun in the same tome.

Go to Top of Page

Ergdusch
Master of Realmslore

Germany
1720 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2006 :  23:04:00  Show Profile Send Ergdusch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kuje

quote:
Originally posted by Beirnadri Magranth

And that's where I found it. :) Along with the Greater Blowgun in the same tome.

I would have assumed to find it rather in Song and Silence considering the weapon more that of a rogue than one of the woodsman.....

"Das Gras weht im Wind, wenn der Wind weht."

Edited by - Ergdusch on 28 Oct 2006 09:38:08
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000