Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Past FR releases
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

xmanii
Acolyte

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2006 :  13:59:40  Show Profile Send xmanii a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Is there a list of Forgotten Realms products, listed by year for the past 5 or so years?
I've been away for a few years, and I am wanting to get the FR products that I don't own yet. (Hurray for cheap media mail rates, I will be getting all my D&D stuff shipped to me. Yes, I am a very happy camper )

NiTessine
Acolyte

Finland
34 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2006 :  15:45:09  Show Profile  Visit NiTessine's Homepage Send NiTessine a Private Message  Reply with Quote
WotC's product catalog. FR products, sorted by date: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=products/dndlist&brand=fr&year=All&tablesort=5

Or you could've just asked me in the channel...

http://nitessine.wordpress.com/
Worlds in a Handful of Dice
Go to Top of Page

xmanii
Acolyte

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2006 :  15:50:32  Show Profile Send xmanii a Private Message  Reply with Quote
/me gets the trout

Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

MerrikCale
Senior Scribe

USA
947 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2006 :  16:03:53  Show Profile  Visit MerrikCale's Homepage Send MerrikCale a Private Message  Reply with Quote
oldies but goodies

When hinges creak in doorless chambers and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls, whenever candlelights flicker where the air is deathly still, that is the time when ghosts are present, practicing their terror with ghoulish delight.
Go to Top of Page

Mace Hammerhand
Great Reader

Germany
2296 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2006 :  16:08:40  Show Profile  Visit Mace Hammerhand's Homepage Send Mace Hammerhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
When I look back at all the stuff I still have stashed into one shelf or another ... tons of stuff falls under the oldy but goody category... and most of it is only available through ebay nowadays...

Mace's not so gentle gamer's journal My rants were harmless compared to this, beware!
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2006 :  17:22:31  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
For me, I prefer this site: TSR Archive. There's also a section devoted to FR stuff published by TSR.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000