Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Warblade
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jean-loup
Acolyte

18 Posts

Posted - 11 Sep 2006 :  21:31:58  Show Profile  Visit jean-loup's Homepage Send jean-loup a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
hello everyone,i hope just have suggestions for this in my campaign one of my player found the warblade under the temple of Maerymidia ,yes of course he is an elf and a real ranger/warrior 12/6 .after a episod in myth drannor where a human companion priest of shaundakul visit his temple My player want clean up myth drannor at the head of an army of course.Now he just arrive in evermeet to convince his brother to retake MD.In the timeline they are in the last month in 1372.i read what happens in the high forest and cormanthor but thah's in 1373 and 1374.if someone have an idea
thanks

Bladedancer
Learned Scribe

USA
149 Posts

Posted - 11 Sep 2006 :  21:42:40  Show Profile  Visit Bladedancer's Homepage Send Bladedancer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey it's your campaign run it how you want. In all the campaigns I dm or play in we don't use the reclamation of Myth Dranoor or the fall of the Fey'ri. In one of our campaigns Sarya and her brood are still slowly building their strength and still plundering the old Vyshaan ruins with discrete special forces type groups of fey'ri (the players). So my suggestion make the realms your own :)

Solarr Bladedancer
Mercenary For Hire
Master of the Ginsu Knives
They Slice They Dice They Will Cut through A Tin Can
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000