Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 NPCS Alive?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2006 :  00:31:21  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Are any of these NPCs still alive and kicking or have the made their last kick straight into the bucket?:

Aesperus: Male Human Lich
Kyristan the Dead King: Male Human Lich
Darien: Male Human
DelRoy Harpell: Male Human Wiz 23
Arconi: Male Human Wiz 30
Akhlaur: Male Human Wiz 30
Baden: Female Human Wiz 31
Kyllyrd: Male Half-Elf
Rhaugilath the Ageless: Male Human Lich Wiz22/Acm5/NA2
Mellomir: Male Human Wiz 27
Nchaser: Male Human Wiz 27

-Arion

Soldiers fight, thieves steal, bards sing, wizards cast, sages think, assassins kill. Good or Evil we all have a job. So tell me this. What the hell are nobles and merchants for?

by: An Old Sage (anonymous)

Corran Horn
Seeker

54 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2006 :  12:14:24  Show Profile  Visit Corran Horn's Homepage Send Corran Horn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Rhaugilath the Ageless is still alive.
Go to Top of Page

Corran Horn
Seeker

54 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2006 :  12:28:44  Show Profile  Visit Corran Horn's Homepage Send Corran Horn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think It's good place for ask about it: are Rhymallos and Darcassan of Windsong Tower still alive? How are they powerfull?

Edited by - Corran Horn on 19 Aug 2006 12:30:14
Go to Top of Page

Mace Hammerhand
Great Reader

Germany
2296 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2006 :  13:36:27  Show Profile  Visit Mace Hammerhand's Homepage Send Mace Hammerhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Akhlaur is dead, see Counselors & Kings

Mace's not so gentle gamer's journal My rants were harmless compared to this, beware!
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2006 :  17:32:20  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Corran Horn

I think It's good place for ask about it: are Rhymallos and Darcassan of Windsong Tower still alive? How are they powerfull?

Read Blackstaff.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
2066 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2006 :  02:39:54  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by Corran Horn

Read Blackstaff.

Do you have a page number?

--Eric

--
http://www.ericlboyd.com/dnd/
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6646 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2006 :  06:20:17  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Rhymallos is in "Blackstaff". Darcassan is not.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Beirnadri Magranth
Senior Scribe

USA
720 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2006 :  08:01:14  Show Profile  Visit Beirnadri Magranth's Homepage Send Beirnadri Magranth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nchaser i believe is dead and possibly detailed in the Shining South?

can you be more specific on which darien, kyllyrd and baden you are talking about atlas?

"You came here to be a martyr in a great big bang of glory... instead you will die with a whimper."
::moussaoui tries to interrupt::
"You will never get a chance to speak again and that's an appropriate ending."

-Judge Brinkema

Edited by - Beirnadri Magranth on 24 Sep 2006 08:02:19
Go to Top of Page

Dewaint
Learned Scribe

Germany
148 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2006 :  10:07:15  Show Profile Send Dewaint a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As i racall the last reference to Kyristan was in "Pages from the Mages" 2E supplement. He is supposed to be alive
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000