Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Art Gallery
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jasrya
Acolyte

Austria
5 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2006 :  21:52:51  Show Profile  Visit Jasrya's Homepage Send Jasrya a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hey,

i get today my "Dragons of Faerun" but it seems that not all art from the wizard-hompage are in the book.

Archwizard
Learned Scribe

USA
266 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2006 :  01:51:43  Show Profile  Visit Archwizard's Homepage Send Archwizard a Private Message  Reply with Quote
WotC has missed a few FR sourcebooks in their online Art Gallery, quite a few actually. It's nothing unusual.
Go to Top of Page

BobROE
Learned Scribe

Canada
106 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2006 :  02:11:54  Show Profile  Visit BobROE's Homepage Send BobROE a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jasrya

Hey,

i get today my "Dragons of Faerun" but it seems that not all art from the wizard-hompage are in the book.

It could mean that the thing the art related to was cut from the book (in the case of things like monsters or magic items) or just that they had to cut art for space reasons.
Go to Top of Page

Archwizard
Learned Scribe

USA
266 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2006 :  02:16:16  Show Profile  Visit Archwizard's Homepage Send Archwizard a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Misread the OP's question. What BobROE said ^.

I'm glad they put up a Dragons of Faerun art gallery.
Go to Top of Page

Mazrim_Taim
Learned Scribe

341 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2006 :  05:16:49  Show Profile  Visit Mazrim_Taim's Homepage Send Mazrim_Taim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I like the style of artwork in DoF a lot better than the art in previous books. Races of Faerûn comes to mind.

And if the PCs DO win their ways through all the liches to Larloch, “he” will almost certainly be just another lich (loaded with explosive spells) set up as a decoy, with dozens of hidden liches waiting to pounce on any surviving PCs who ‘celebrate’ after they take Larloch down. As the REAL Larloch watches (magical scrying) from afar. Myself, as DM, I’d be wondering: “Such a glorious game, so many opportunities laid out before your PCs to devote your time to, and THIS fixation is the best you can come up with? Are you SURE you’re adventurers?” -Ed Greenwood
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000