Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Hammer of Grimjaws
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lawbringer
Acolyte

6 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2006 :  18:37:20  Show Profile  Visit Lawbringer's Homepage Send Lawbringer a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello All,

This is my first post here guys, so please, be nice

I have been looking in it for a Loooong time, and cant find it in any book. I remember that i found some details about the Tyr Order of the Hammer of the Grimjaws. Not the entry in the Faiths and Avatars, this is to superficial. I remember that there was a book with much more detail, but i can't recall which one. I need more on history and technical information on bonuses.

Thank you all in advance

Lawbringer
Acolyte

6 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2006 :  19:01:45  Show Profile  Visit Lawbringer's Homepage Send Lawbringer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, Forgot to mention that i am looking for 2ed references !

THank you all
Go to Top of Page

EvilKnight
Learned Scribe

USA
162 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2006 :  23:00:57  Show Profile  Visit EvilKnight's Homepage Send EvilKnight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Grimjaws is mentioned in the following sources:

Dragon 54: 8
Dungeon 62: 35, 36, 37
Prayers from the Faithful: 9
Running the Realms:50

I don't know if it has more meat than just a mention or has anything to do with Tyr.

EvilKnight
Go to Top of Page

Lawbringer
Acolyte

6 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2006 :  23:15:49  Show Profile  Visit Lawbringer's Homepage Send Lawbringer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you very very much Knight !

You helped me a lot !!!
Go to Top of Page

Lawbringer
Acolyte

6 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2006 :  18:44:20  Show Profile  Visit Lawbringer's Homepage Send Lawbringer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello,

Hmmm... I finally managed to look at all this sources and no one of them makes any reference to the Hammers of the Grimjaws. There is anything else guys ?

Thank you guys
Go to Top of Page

Brian R. James
Forgotten Realms Game Designer

USA
1098 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2006 :  04:11:04  Show Profile  Visit Brian R. James's Homepage Send Brian R. James a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lawbringer, the Hammer of Tyr is described in quite a bit of detail in the Heroes of Phlan trilogy of novels. Thought I'm not sure if the Hammer of the Grimjaws you're interested in is the same item.

Brian R. James - Freelance Game Designer

Follow me on Twitter @brianrjames
Go to Top of Page

Lawbringer
Acolyte

6 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2006 :  14:58:13  Show Profile  Visit Lawbringer's Homepage Send Lawbringer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Brian,

The Hammer of Grimjaws i refer, is that elite Knightly order, in the Faith and Avatars sourcebook. The one described as an elite order that you can enter at 7th level.

Thank you
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000