Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Adventuring
 PBEM with Reefy
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Reefy
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
892 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2006 :  02:35:32  Show Profile  Visit Reefy's Homepage Send Reefy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How is everyone getting on? I've not had any questions for a few days (!) so thought I'd check in.

Life is either daring adventure or nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Archwizard
Learned Scribe

USA
266 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2006 :  03:17:27  Show Profile  Visit Archwizard's Homepage Send Archwizard a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Busy putting the character together. I would like to have the program that was mentioned previously.
Go to Top of Page

Kaladorm
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1176 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2006 :  18:39:58  Show Profile  Visit Kaladorm's Homepage Send Kaladorm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Link sent to your new gmail address Archwizard
Go to Top of Page

Archwizard
Learned Scribe

USA
266 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2006 :  23:14:59  Show Profile  Visit Archwizard's Homepage Send Archwizard a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I received the email, thanks Kaladorm.
Go to Top of Page

Reefy
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
892 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2006 :  09:21:05  Show Profile  Visit Reefy's Homepage Send Reefy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, just a quick note to say apologies for being busy lately (job hunting) and that I'm away for a fortnight. If people could send me what they've got so I can look through it on my return, that would be much appreciated.

Go to Top of Page

Sian
Senior Scribe

Denmark
596 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2006 :  10:00:17  Show Profile  Visit Sian's Homepage Send Sian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i'll look on it this afternoon and finish the rest ... though i still thinks about the spellbook :p

what happened to the queen? she's much more hysterical than usual
She's a women, it happens once a month
Go to Top of Page

Reefy
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
892 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2006 :  01:06:46  Show Profile  Visit Reefy's Homepage Send Reefy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Though I'd call in and see where everybody's got to. I'm eager to get things up and running soon, so would appreciate character sheets and backgrounds etc. soon please. Remember, the more to give me to work with, the more you help shape the game.

Go to Top of Page

Kaladorm
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1176 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2006 :  23:52:14  Show Profile  Visit Kaladorm's Homepage Send Kaladorm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Koralansireth the Moon Elf is ready to go . How's everyone else getting along?
Go to Top of Page

Sian
Senior Scribe

Denmark
596 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2006 :  16:46:28  Show Profile  Visit Sian's Homepage Send Sian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Taccacan the Sun Elf is also (almost) ready ... only lacks fixing the spellbook (which i look into this evening)

Go to Top of Page

Archwizard
Learned Scribe

USA
266 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2006 :  22:40:47  Show Profile  Visit Archwizard's Homepage Send Archwizard a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Partly awaiting a minor note from Chris. Then I have to figure out spells.
Go to Top of Page

Reefy
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
892 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2006 :  00:48:46  Show Profile  Visit Reefy's Homepage Send Reefy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Archwizard

Partly awaiting a minor note from Chris. Then I have to figure out spells.

Yeah, sorry. Have been totally consumed by work this week. I'll get back to you tomorrow, when hopefully I'll be rather more awake.

Go to Top of Page

Sian
Senior Scribe

Denmark
596 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2006 :  13:38:43  Show Profile  Visit Sian's Homepage Send Sian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
mailed character with spelllist

Go to Top of Page

Reefy
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
892 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2006 :  20:27:25  Show Profile  Visit Reefy's Homepage Send Reefy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sian

Have had a brief look through - looks fine based on that. Any background/history/bio/other info for me?
Still awaiting a couple more characters, then we should be able to get started.

Go to Top of Page

Kaladorm
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1176 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2006 :  21:16:12  Show Profile  Visit Kaladorm's Homepage Send Kaladorm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Reefy

quote:

Have had a brief look through - looks fine based on that. Any background/history/bio/other info for me?

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Go to Top of Page

Reefy
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
892 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2006 :  22:00:47  Show Profile  Visit Reefy's Homepage Send Reefy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kaladorm

quote:
Originally posted by Reefy

quote:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay

And yes, it is about time. Unfortunately my brain is far too dead to try and do anything productive tonight - it's what a twleve hour shift starting at 6am does to you.

Go to Top of Page

VonRaventheDaring
Learned Scribe

USA
197 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2006 :  16:16:37  Show Profile  Visit VonRaventheDaring's Homepage Send VonRaventheDaring a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I also would like to be considered on your Reserve list, also i might as well ask whats your view on psionics?

"Develop the latent abilities within you for that is your power alone. Psionics is the ultimate art of magic and you are its practitioner. Through lifelong dedication, strive to unite your will with your physical form to become one. Only through the unrestrained union of one’s mind and body can the magic of psionics truly be mastered. Throw off the yoke of any who would impose tyranny upon you. Likewise, do not ever force another to submit to your will. Free your mind, free yourself and you have only just begun the path to true psionic mastery. Free others, open their minds to the Invisible Art, and you will show them way to Auppenser."
---Dogma of the Church of Auppenser
Go to Top of Page

Reefy
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
892 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2006 :  23:25:38  Show Profile  Visit Reefy's Homepage Send Reefy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by VonRaventheDaring

I also would like to be considered on your Reserve list, also i might as well ask whats your view on psionics?

Sure, if you send me your email address I can let you lurk. As for psionics, I have no experience with them whatsoever. I'm not especially keen on them, but if someone seriously wanted to play one I'd certainly consider it, and probably allow it.

Go to Top of Page

Sian
Senior Scribe

Denmark
596 Posts

Posted - 20 Oct 2006 :  07:10:40  Show Profile  Visit Sian's Homepage Send Sian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
you'll proberly have to place my background on a halt ... my harddisk where i had it have crashed ... i think i have told you the basic (else i can always mail you the basics again) though but for a more instensive one you'll have to wait

Go to Top of Page

Silvanus79
Seeker

USA
58 Posts

Posted - 22 Oct 2006 :  19:02:47  Show Profile  Visit Silvanus79's Homepage Send Silvanus79 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would definitely be interested in lurking around a bit. I did send you an e-mail earlier, so let me know if you need another player. I hadn't read through the forum when I sent you my e-mail, so ignore the request for info. Definitely seems interesting. Waterdeep is a personal favorite. So, add me to your lurker list and if an opening comes up, let me know. I am partial to clerics, by the way, if you need a healer.

Procrastinators unite! Tomorrow.
Go to Top of Page

Reefy
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
892 Posts

Posted - 22 Oct 2006 :  23:51:32  Show Profile  Visit Reefy's Homepage Send Reefy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Silvanus79

I would definitely be interested in lurking around a bit. I did send you an e-mail earlier, so let me know if you need another player. I hadn't read through the forum when I sent you my e-mail, so ignore the request for info. Definitely seems interesting. Waterdeep is a personal favorite. So, add me to your lurker list and if an opening comes up, let me know. I am partial to clerics, by the way, if you need a healer.

Got your email, lurking is fine. Hi, and welcome.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000