Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Book Club
 Blackstaff: Chapters 28 - 40
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 8

Steven Schend
Forgotten Realms Designer & Author

USA
1578 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2006 :  13:22:11  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage  Send Steven Schend a Yahoo! Message Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KnightErrantJR

Okay, very mundane question to start, but I have to work into such a momentous grouping of chapters as the last few turned out to be. Was the staff that was "driving" the tower essentially acting as a Spelljamming helm? Did it drain Gamalon's spells for the day once he flew the tower? (and why would Raegar, raised in the Realms, assume that there is no air outside of Toril's atmosphere . . . not a bit deal, that one, just wondering)


Yes, the staff acts as a spelljamming helm (and a tip of the hat in my using my oldest D&D character as a Spelljammer mouthpiece way back in Dragon 1990). Yes it drained spells; he flew by use of an item.

Don't have an easy answer for you on Raegar; perhaps he's read some theories that he filched from wizards over the years?

quote:

I liked how Elminster came across in this one. His appearance was brief but effective. The exchange with the elves reminded me of something Steven was talking about last year or so, about Khelben being more the "Batman" and Elminster being more the "Superman." I think this was kind of reinforced with the fact that Khelben expected everyone to realize how important what they were doing was and to quick squabbling and get down to business, but Elminster did the "diplomatic thing" to smooth things over, with Khelben's ending retort being that they should have done their part without having to be convinced. I loved it. It encapsulated the difference between Khelben and Elminster and how they operate.


Exactly what I was shooting for, so thanks. Glad the scenes worked.

quote:

I loved the Dead Man's Walk, and I loved the idea that so much of this book focused on other magical traditions besides the Netherese and the like. It was very good to see a lot more "southern" influence from the Lands of Intrigue involved.

Even though I saw the spoilers before I finished the book, the ending was still like a punch to the gut. I have loved Khelben since I first read about him, when I first fell in love with Waterdeep. The one thing that I was sad about was that, it has seemed in the past that Khelben and Peirgeron were pretty good friends, and yet we didn't get to see Peirgeron mourn the loss of his friend. I know given the situation, it wasn't a logical thing to see, but it is sad.


I regret we didn't get to work Piergeiron or other Lords into the story. Even so, it may be some time before Piergeiron learns that the Blackstaff is no longer Khelben.....

quote:

A question though . . . is there any chance of Khelben the Younger returning to Waterdeep? I was wondering if this might happen, if only so that Khelben's enemies might think him still alive, and focus their attention on him rather than the new, true Blackstaff, Tsarra. Just wondering.



Khelben's enemies will be kept in the dark as long as possible, as will his friends (beyond those at the end of the book). As for the return of Khelben "Ravencloak"? It's not for me to say or speculate, really.

Steven

For current projects and general natter, see www.steveneschend.com
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend
Forgotten Realms Designer & Author

USA
1578 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2006 :  13:27:11  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage  Send Steven Schend a Yahoo! Message Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

I really, really enjoyed this novel... The name fits it, as well. We see part of how Khelben became the Blackstaff, and, at the same time, we see the shaping of a new Blackstaff. It kinda makes me wonder if there was someone called the Blackstaff before Khelben...

And wow, was that a who's who of prominent mages, or what? Seeing so many mages that we've only seen in sourcebooks was great, too.

I'm really interested to see how this shakes up the status quo...

When's your next book, Steven?



The only person close to being "a Blackstaff" before Khelben was his paternal uncle, Sarael Maerdrymm, from whose Duskstaff was born the true Blackstaff (in the Prologue and such). Nothing is known about him other than he's an elder half brother to Arun and a full elf. And he was a great and powerful wizard of Myth Drannor, but not one among the military or magical powers of the city (i.e. he worked for himself and his clan, no one else).

However, Khelben held him with enough regard that his first son was named Sarael after him. This suggests that perhaps not all Maerdrymms regarded their human born kin with total disdain.

Steven
Dropping more hints and ideas after himself

PS: If and when I get another book contract and am cleared to talk about it, I'll let y'all know.

For current projects and general natter, see www.steveneschend.com
Go to Top of Page

Wandering_mage
Senior Scribe

688 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2006 :  13:37:39  Show Profile  Visit Wandering_mage's Homepage Send Wandering_mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How did Mentor Wintercloak and company come back to life? Are they Baelnorn? The same goes for Ualair and Rhymallos? Did they have a contingency spell in place for this event? Just curious.

Illum
The Wandering Mage
Go to Top of Page

Lore Seeker
Seeker

USA
27 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2006 :  13:52:28  Show Profile  Visit Lore Seeker's Homepage Send Lore Seeker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Steven Schend


Sorry about that dropped plot thread. I'd planned a scene at the end where Tsarra visits the Dreamer in her new state, but as I already was running long, it never got developed. My bad.

Danthra still exists in a new state in Rhymanthiin. Think of it as a combination of visiting Sylune in Shadowdale, the Oracle at Delphi, and the Mouth of Truth in Rome (think Audrey Hepburn in Roman Holiday). She's a whisper in the ear of penitents seeking oracular advice, and she's able to manifest visually when the moon is more than half full (but only as a wispy ghostlike figure).

That help? Again, apologies for leaving her hanging there....

Steven



Yeah that helps. Good explanation. And yes, I accept your apology.

"So let it be written.....that I might read it."
Lore Seeker
Go to Top of Page

BobROE
Learned Scribe

Canada
106 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2006 :  14:14:27  Show Profile  Visit BobROE's Homepage Send BobROE a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Did the ritual clense the entire high moor? Or just the area in and around the city?
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief
Moderator

USA
27001 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2006 :  17:18:00  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Steven Schend

I regret we didn't get to work Piergeiron or other Lords into the story. Even so, it may be some time before Piergeiron learns that the Blackstaff is no longer Khelben.....


So, will Tsarra become a Lord of Waterdeep?

Also, the way you pulled together so much stuff you'd written made me wonder just how long this story was in the planning stage... And the way you used all that stuff had me wondering if Garnet was going to show up, as well!

Oh, and I also wanted to say that I liked the way Tsarra cast spells, and Khelben's comment on training sorcerers.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Editor and scribe for The Candlekeep Compendium

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 21 Jul 2006 17:21:37
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief
Moderator

USA
27001 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2006 :  17:24:48  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Steven Schend


Yes, the staff acts as a spelljamming helm (and a tip of the hat in my using my oldest D&D character as a Spelljammer mouthpiece way back in Dragon 1990). Yes it drained spells; he flew by use of an item.


That was a nice touch! I didn't recognize Gamalon in the prologue until I actually had the novel in my hand -- that's when the gem for an eye part caught my attention. When he actually came on-screen, I was happy to see that you'd managed to use him!

Hmmm... Maybe I should dust off my first character and use him for something. I only got to play him twice, and my original character sheet for him disappeared years ago, but neither fact is a real impediment...

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Editor and scribe for The Candlekeep Compendium

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Lore Seeker
Seeker

USA
27 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2006 :  18:14:39  Show Profile  Visit Lore Seeker's Homepage Send Lore Seeker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert


So, will Tsarra become a Lord of Waterdeep?




Hmm, I was under the impression that Khelben was no longer a Lord of Waterdeep. Am I wrong about that?

If I'm not wrong then it wouldn't really be logical for Tsarra to become a Lord of Waterdeep. And based on Mr. Schend's comments, it sounds like Tsarra will make frequent use of her ability to change her appearance to look like Khelben. It seems a great effort will be made to keep Khelben's death a secret for as long as possible.

"So let it be written.....that I might read it."
Lore Seeker
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief
Moderator

USA
27001 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2006 :  21:32:53  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lore Seeker

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert


So, will Tsarra become a Lord of Waterdeep?




Hmm, I was under the impression that Khelben was no longer a Lord of Waterdeep. Am I wrong about that?

If I'm not wrong then it wouldn't really be logical for Tsarra to become a Lord of Waterdeep. And based on Mr. Schend's comments, it sounds like Tsarra will make frequent use of her ability to change her appearance to look like Khelben. It seems a great effort will be made to keep Khelben's death a secret for as long as possible.



City of Splendors: Waterdeep had Khelben rejoining their ranks.

If Tsarra puts on Khelben's Lord's Effects and gets caught, the penalty is death. She can fake being Khelben, but putting on his Lord's goodies has a serious price.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Editor and scribe for The Candlekeep Compendium

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Lore Seeker
Seeker

USA
27 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2006 :  16:37:48  Show Profile  Visit Lore Seeker's Homepage Send Lore Seeker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

City of Splendors: Waterdeep had Khelben rejoining their ranks.




Thanks Wooly. I've not yet had the chance to read that one but it is on my list.

"So let it be written.....that I might read it."
Lore Seeker
Go to Top of Page

Conlon
Learned Scribe

Canada
132 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2006 :  07:40:08  Show Profile  Visit Conlon's Homepage Send Conlon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fantastic book. The only complaint I have is that it seemed to get a bit rushed near the end. I believe Mr. Schend deserved at least two books to tell this tale, and that he could have easily done so. The book was a refreshing change of pace and was a lot of fun to read. The use of so many Realms luminaries was quite welcome, and I'm surprised that this doesn't happen more often.

So, Mr. Schend, is there any chance of getting some stats for the new-and-improved Tsarra? Just a ballpark type thing? Please?

My hopes are ashes, my dreams are dust. All my intentions mean nothing unless they are followed by action.
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend
Forgotten Realms Designer & Author

USA
1578 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2006 :  04:27:13  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage  Send Steven Schend a Yahoo! Message Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BobROE

Did the ritual clense the entire high moor? Or just the area in and around the city?



It's very specific--they only managed to cleanse the area between all the 9 sentinel tors and the city. Thus, there's now a clean patch along the shores of the lake about 50 miles in diameter and it'll continue to grow about an inch a month until all is restored a few centuries from now unless circumstances change.

SES

For current projects and general natter, see www.steveneschend.com
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend
Forgotten Realms Designer & Author

USA
1578 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2006 :  04:28:17  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage  Send Steven Schend a Yahoo! Message Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wandering_mage

How did Mentor Wintercloak and company come back to life? Are they Baelnorn? The same goes for Ualair and Rhymallos? Did they have a contingency spell in place for this event? Just curious.



They weren't dead, so they didn't have to come back to life.

Very specific contingency/stasis spells, which I'll be unlikely to detail as they're hardly necessary beyond stating that's what they are/were.

Steven

For current projects and general natter, see www.steveneschend.com
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend
Forgotten Realms Designer & Author

USA
1578 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2006 :  04:28:48  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage  Send Steven Schend a Yahoo! Message Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Conlon

Fantastic book. The only complaint I have is that it seemed to get a bit rushed near the end. I believe Mr. Schend deserved at least two books to tell this tale, and that he could have easily done so. The book was a refreshing change of pace and was a lot of fun to read. The use of so many Realms luminaries was quite welcome, and I'm surprised that this doesn't happen more often.

So, Mr. Schend, is there any chance of getting some stats for the new-and-improved Tsarra? Just a ballpark type thing? Please?



Ballpark: Ranger 3/Sorcerer 10/Arcane Archer 2

SES

For current projects and general natter, see www.steveneschend.com
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend
Forgotten Realms Designer & Author

USA
1578 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2006 :  04:31:27  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage  Send Steven Schend a Yahoo! Message Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by Steven Schend

I regret we didn't get to work Piergeiron or other Lords into the story. Even so, it may be some time before Piergeiron learns that the Blackstaff is no longer Khelben.....


So, will Tsarra become a Lord of Waterdeep?



Thanks for the kind words, Wooly. Now what about your reactions to Kyri's presence in the book?

And no, it's unlikely she'll be a Lord of Waterdeep. One of her first duties will be to reveal to Piergeiron (and no one else in the Lords) that Khelben is dead but for Waterdeep's sake, she'll continue to appear as him. She has to turn the Lords' Effects back over to him....
....though she, with Khelben's memories, knows how to avoid the backlashes et al, since he created them with Ahghairon and she has his knowledge.

Steven

For current projects and general natter, see www.steveneschend.com
Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2006 :  04:52:13  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Steven Schend


They weren't dead, so they didn't have to come back to life.



Are any of them single, eligible bachelors? Also, just to let you know, I sent you an email.

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)

Edited by - Rinonalyrna Fathomlin on 24 Jul 2006 04:53:37
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief
Moderator

USA
27001 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2006 :  05:34:23  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Steven Schend

And no, it's unlikely she'll be a Lord of Waterdeep. One of her first duties will be to reveal to Piergeiron (and no one else in the Lords) that Khelben is dead but for Waterdeep's sake, she'll continue to appear as him. She has to turn the Lords' Effects back over to him....
....though she, with Khelben's memories, knows how to avoid the backlashes et al, since he created them with Ahghairon and she has his knowledge.

Steven



Interesting... 'Tis also interesting that this leaves an empty slot among the Lords.

quote:
Originally posted by Steven Schend


Thanks for the kind words, Wooly. Now what about your reactions to Kyri's presence in the book?


There wasn't enough of her! The next book needs to be all about her!


Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Editor and scribe for The Candlekeep Compendium

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

GothicDan
Master of Realmslore

USA
1101 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2006 :  06:56:08  Show Profile  Visit GothicDan's Homepage  Send GothicDan an AOL message  Send GothicDan an ICQ Message  Click to see GothicDan's MSN Messenger address  Send GothicDan a Yahoo! Message Send GothicDan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ualair is mine, Rino. My mystical, silent, sexy elf. You back off.

*Shifty eyes.*

Planescape Fanatic

"Fiends and Undead are the peanut butter and jelly of evil." - Me
"That attitude should be stomped on, whenever and wherever it's encountered, because it makes people holding such views bad citizens, not just bad roleplayers (considering D&D was structured as a 'forced cooperation' game, and although successive editions are pointing it more and more towards a me-first, min-max game, the drift away from 'we all need each other to succeed' will at some point make it 'no longer' D&D)." - ED GREENWOOD
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend
Forgotten Realms Designer & Author

USA
1578 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2006 :  18:15:22  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage  Send Steven Schend a Yahoo! Message Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GothicDan

Ualair is mine, Rino. My mystical, silent, sexy elf. You back off.

*Shifty eyes.*



Well, alas, Ualair's no longer among the eligible either, friend. Sorry.

Steven

For current projects and general natter, see www.steveneschend.com
Go to Top of Page

GothicDan
Master of Realmslore

USA
1101 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2006 :  18:47:41  Show Profile  Visit GothicDan's Homepage  Send GothicDan an AOL message  Send GothicDan an ICQ Message  Click to see GothicDan's MSN Messenger address  Send GothicDan a Yahoo! Message Send GothicDan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Blast.

Foiled again.

Planescape Fanatic

"Fiends and Undead are the peanut butter and jelly of evil." - Me
"That attitude should be stomped on, whenever and wherever it's encountered, because it makes people holding such views bad citizens, not just bad roleplayers (considering D&D was structured as a 'forced cooperation' game, and although successive editions are pointing it more and more towards a me-first, min-max game, the drift away from 'we all need each other to succeed' will at some point make it 'no longer' D&D)." - ED GREENWOOD
Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2006 :  00:53:00  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Once again, Steve fill me, the humble reader, with wonder--the Eighttower blasts off like a rocket, thanks to Gamalon. That's pure imagination right there.

On the other hand, there's Raegar *ahem*. He is...puzzling. I like him as a character, but for a divine seeker of OGHMA (of all deities), I find him to be strangely uninformed about things. Now, before someone says, "Well, he just WORKS for the Church of Oghma, he doesn't need to be as learned as a priest or sage"--remember that he takes a scholarly interest in some of what he sees on this adventure, like books.

So strange, then, that he seems surprised when he learned that the world isn't flat. Huh? Even the ancient Greeks knew that the surface of the Earth was curved as an orb. I just expected better from Raegar, who is supposed to have access (I guess) to at least some of the lore that any temple of Oghma should have. Same goes for when he says (this is paraphased) "The Tears of Selune are just rocks? I liked the idea that they were gems." Again...aren't the scholars of Faerun supposed to be knowledgable about these things?

This kind of confirms my original thinking about Raegar when he was spying on Blackstaff tower (of all places) with not nearly as much subtly as he should have used--this man is no swift study. That being said, I still like him. He's a blessedly normal character in an era of FR where protagonists are often just plain bizzare.

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)
Go to Top of Page

Proc
Seeker

Canada
32 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2006 :  05:00:20  Show Profile  Visit Proc's Homepage  Click to see Proc's MSN Messenger address Send Proc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rinonalyrna Fathomlin

Once again, Steve fill me, the humble reader, with wonder--the Eighttower blasts off like a rocket, thanks to Gamalon. That's pure imagination right there.

On the other hand, there's Raegar *ahem*. He is...puzzling. I like him as a character, but for a divine seeker of OGHMA (of all deities), I find him to be strangely uninformed about things. Now, before someone says, "Well, he just WORKS for the Church of Oghma, he doesn't need to be as learned as a priest or sage"--remember that he takes a scholarly interest in some of what he sees on this adventure, like books.

So strange, then, that he seems surprised when he learned that the world isn't flat. Huh? Even the ancient Greeks knew that the surface of the Earth was curved as an orb. I just expected better from Raegar, who is supposed to have access (I guess) to at least some of the lore that any temple of Oghma should have. Same goes for when he says (this is paraphased) "The Tears of Selune are just rocks? I liked the idea that they were gems." Again...aren't the scholars of Faerun supposed to be knowledgable about these things?

This kind of confirms my original thinking about Raegar when he was spying on Blackstaff tower (of all places) with not nearly as much subtly as he should have used--this man is no swift study. That being said, I still like him. He's a blessedly normal character in an era of FR where protagonists are often just plain bizzare.



I quite enjoyed Raegar as a character too. He stood out in the book as the lone non-magic user. As for the scene you mention, I read it a little differently. His reaction came from stunned amazment at what he was experiencing - the difference between reading about it and seeing it first-hand. He did refer to the "legend" of Selune's tears being gems or giant dragon eggs. And he states: "They always said, but it was so hard to believe. The world isn't flat after all."

I took that meaning he had read (or at least been lectured) on those subjects, but still had trouble wrapping his head around them. After all, how many people in the Realms have had a chance to make into low-Toril orbit?

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin
Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2006 :  05:19:45  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I know he refered to the legends about Selune's Tears, but the way he said they were "just rocks?" made him seem a little, well, ignorant. But still, you make an excellent point there, Proc.

And yeah, it is nice that one of the major characters in the book doesn't use magic.

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)
Go to Top of Page

GothicDan
Master of Realmslore

USA
1101 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2006 :  05:30:35  Show Profile  Visit GothicDan's Homepage  Send GothicDan an AOL message  Send GothicDan an ICQ Message  Click to see GothicDan's MSN Messenger address  Send GothicDan a Yahoo! Message Send GothicDan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
But magic is the best! ;)

Planescape Fanatic

"Fiends and Undead are the peanut butter and jelly of evil." - Me
"That attitude should be stomped on, whenever and wherever it's encountered, because it makes people holding such views bad citizens, not just bad roleplayers (considering D&D was structured as a 'forced cooperation' game, and although successive editions are pointing it more and more towards a me-first, min-max game, the drift away from 'we all need each other to succeed' will at some point make it 'no longer' D&D)." - ED GREENWOOD
Go to Top of Page

Reefy
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
892 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2006 :  18:02:02  Show Profile  Visit Reefy's Homepage  Click to see Reefy's MSN Messenger address Send Reefy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GothicDan

But magic is the best! ;)



"That's the typically arrogant sound of a wizard speaking from somewhere other than his mouth..."

Life is either daring adventure or nothing.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2014 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000