Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 FR Magic Item PDF
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

WhrenKehrsyn
Acolyte

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2006 :  06:38:27  Show Profile  Visit WhrenKehrsyn's Homepage Send WhrenKehrsyn a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Long long ago there was a PDF with magic items posted on the WotC main site. I believe the PDF was FR specific items. Ive looked all over the WotC site and can no longer find it. I was hoping someone here would have it or have a link to it. I dont recall the name of the items on it but I believe one was a pair of boots called Cat's Paws. Thanks =0)

My candle burns at both ends, it will not last the night. But oh, my foes and ah, my friends, it gives a lovely light.

Archwizard
Learned Scribe

USA
266 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2006 :  07:29:10  Show Profile  Visit Archwizard's Homepage Send Archwizard a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Perhaps Volo's Guide to All Things Magical:
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/files/2/fr_downloads/tsr9535.zip
Go to Top of Page

WhrenKehrsyn
Acolyte

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2006 :  07:47:57  Show Profile  Visit WhrenKehrsyn's Homepage Send WhrenKehrsyn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you. But no. It was a 3e thing, more like a web enhancement. Just 2 or 3 pages. I used to have it printed out and in my FRCS but I seem to have lost it and I cant find it on the website now.

My candle burns at both ends, it will not last the night. But oh, my foes and ah, my friends, it gives a lovely light.
Go to Top of Page

warlockco
Master of Realmslore

USA
1695 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2006 :  10:35:23  Show Profile  Visit warlockco's Homepage Send warlockco a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Web Enhancement for the Silver Marches had a few pages of magic items, maybe that is what you are thinking of?

News of the Weird

D20 System Reference Document
D20 Modern System Reference Document
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2006 :  11:20:02  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You could peruse the Web Enhancement Archive...

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Derulbaskul
Senior Scribe

Singapore
408 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2006 :  10:55:49  Show Profile Send Derulbaskul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Perhaps you're referring to the compilation of items from the Mintiper's Chapbook series that were upgraded to 3E rules?

Cheers
D

NB: Please remember: A cannon is a big gun. Canon is what we discuss here.
Go to Top of Page

WhrenKehrsyn
Acolyte

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2006 :  04:19:21  Show Profile  Visit WhrenKehrsyn's Homepage Send WhrenKehrsyn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmm, thats possible. Do you think you could link me to where I could find these 3e updates? I looked over the web enhancement page and coulndt find it

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2006 :  05:55:58  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by WhrenKehrsyn

Hmm, thats possible. Do you think you could link me to where I could find these 3e updates? I looked over the web enhancement page and coulndt find it

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/article.asp?x=dnd/mc/mc20020130a

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000