Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Name change for vlad the impaler
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Trafaldi
Learned Scribe

264 Posts

Posted - 11 Mar 2003 :  14:58:01  Show Profile  Visit Trafaldi's Homepage Send Trafaldi a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I would like to know how i would go about changing my Profile name and not lose any of my posts. It would be quite helpful to know of how to do this.

Some believe there is something more after death, if you really want to find out... go kill yourself and stop pestering me.

Edited by - Candlekeep Webmaster on 12 Mar 2003 17:33:01

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 11 Mar 2003 :  15:46:16  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well Met

Simply email webmaster@candlekeep.com stating your new requested member name and it will be changed, everything else will be left intact. You MUST email this request using the email address in your profile, else it cannot be verified and actioned.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Trafaldi
Learned Scribe

264 Posts

Posted - 11 Mar 2003 :  19:14:13  Show Profile  Visit Trafaldi's Homepage Send Trafaldi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank You

Some believe there is something more after death, if you really want to find out... go kill yourself and stop pestering me.
Go to Top of Page

Candlekeep Webmaster
Webmaster

United Kingdom
131 Posts

Posted - 12 Mar 2003 :  17:32:45  Show Profile  Visit Candlekeep Webmaster's Homepage Send Candlekeep Webmaster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi all

Just to inform you that vlad the impaler has now been changed to Trafaldi. All previous posts will also reflect this.

Jay
Candlekeep Webmaster

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
Go to Top of Page

Trafaldi
Learned Scribe

264 Posts

Posted - 12 Mar 2003 :  19:04:50  Show Profile  Visit Trafaldi's Homepage Send Trafaldi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am most gracious for what you have done,
I will have to buy you a flagon of ale.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000