Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Gods and Specialty Priests
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Echon
Senior Scribe

Denmark
422 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2003 :  12:17:21  Show Profile  Visit Echon's Homepage Send Echon a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Which (2E) FR product is the most up to date and detailed regarding the gods of Abeir-Toril and their priets? Previously (i.e. until I accidentically deleted a wrong partition) the only book I had was Forgotten Realms Adventures, the book that updates the Forgotten Realms from AD&D 1E to AD&D 2E and the list of gods herein was not consistent which what I found in FRCS and other products. E.g. in FR Adventures Leira was still alive but in others she was dead, Kelemvor was not the God of the Dead, etc.

However, I may confuse some of this with what is going on in 3E.

-Echon

"If others had not been foolish, we should be so."

-William Blake

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2003 :  13:26:05  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Faiths and patheons is the most up to date.
But for the priest, i suggest that you read Faiths and Avatars (2nd ed) and demihuman deities (2nd ed). They describe the day to day lives of the priest of all the deity, their clothes, new spells,...
Go to Top of Page

Echon
Senior Scribe

Denmark
422 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2003 :  14:47:04  Show Profile  Visit Echon's Homepage Send Echon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice. I will look into those.

-Echon

"If others had not been foolish, we should be so."

-William Blake
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000