Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Atlas Micro Gallery (UPDATE Sundra Starflower!)
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2006 :  04:05:25  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So hears what im thinking i want to make my gallery a little more user friendly so if i can get at least an odd number of people who do this other than 1 i guess this is how I or rather you will decide what micro will be made next. Please pick only 1 of the followings numbers and then post it in my gallery...

1)Alusair Obarskyr
2)Arilyn Moonblade
3)Laeral Silverhand
4)Lord Piergeiron
5)Vangerdahast
6)Kimil Nimesin
7)Aznar Thrul
8)Sememmon
9)Samaster
10)Manshoon
11)Danilo Thann
12)Selune Silverhand
13)Yamun Kahan
14)Vhaeraun
15)Larloch

Yes, yes i no mirt isnt on here but dont be afraid i am currently working on the more how to say it rotound figure i have edit a template which i wont go into the specifics but its like asking the Zhentarim to play patsy with the Harpers lol anyhow please do respond!!!
-Atlas

Soldiers fight, thieves steal, bards sing, wizards cast, sages think, assassins kill. Good or Evil we all have a job. So tell me this. What the hell are nobles and merchants for?

by: An Old Sage (anonymous)
Go to Top of Page

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2006 :  19:36:08  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well I guess ill have to pick the next and that is, Alusair Obarskyr of Cormyr...

Alusair Obarskyr

hope u guys like her, anyhow i guess ill go on to number two on my list, Arilyn Moonblade!
-Atlas

Soldiers fight, thieves steal, bards sing, wizards cast, sages think, assassins kill. Good or Evil we all have a job. So tell me this. What the hell are nobles and merchants for?

Go to Top of Page

Drakul
Senior Scribe

USA
367 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2006 :  19:55:01  Show Profile Send Drakul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
14)Vhaeraun

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDonLNKf6_KA9Qlal3Qu3zQ?view_as=subscriber
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2006 :  01:05:54  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think you may have missed this on pg.1 Atlas... but I did answer your PM:-

quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

Oooh! Can I put in a special request for Mirt? His image would come in handy for an idea I've been thinking about for the Compendium. Piergeiron too if it isn't too difficult...

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Shadovar
Senior Scribe

785 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2006 :  01:41:25  Show Profile  Visit Shadovar's Homepage Send Shadovar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
15) Larloch.

We have fostered trust, recruited loyalty, and gathered the faithful. We have trained thousands. Our legions can cover the land, fill the sky and travel through the darkness. We can hunt any and all that would deny our heritage. Now is our time, now is the time of the Dark Reign(Rain) of the Empire of Shadows.
- High Prince Telemont Tanthul, Lord Shadow
In a speech given to the citizens of Shade Enclave
At the celebration of the Shinantra Battle victory when he revealed that he was THE Lord Shadow of legend.
Go to Top of Page

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2006 :  18:16:04  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Presenting Arilyn Moonblade...

Arilyn Moonblade

hope u like it Pieregon is next i believe, more to come!
-Atlas

Go to Top of Page

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2006 :  00:47:29  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Presenting Lord Piergeiron of Waterdeep...

Lord Piergeiron of Waterdeep

hope u like it, more to come, please comment!
-Atlas

Edited by - atlas689 on 15 Apr 2006 00:48:12
Go to Top of Page

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2006 :  01:21:18  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
When your done you should stick them altogether in one picture like class photo

“I am the King of Rome, and above grammar”

Emperor Sigismund

"Its good to be the King!"

Mel Brooks
Go to Top of Page

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2006 :  01:25:49  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i have thought of it the thing is i dont think i could fit all of them in one pic but ill try i got about at least 25 must do's before im "done", great minds think a like ehh!
-Atlas

Go to Top of Page

Shadovar
Senior Scribe

785 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2006 :  01:36:08  Show Profile  Visit Shadovar's Homepage Send Shadovar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by atlas689

i have thought of it the thing is i dont think i could fit all of them in one pic but ill try i got about at least 25 must do's before im "done", great minds think a like ehh!
-Atlas

Why not cut and paste a set of completed images onto some Microsoft document or powerpoint or something related or so. At least, we can see one set of images than single ones.

We have fostered trust, recruited loyalty, and gathered the faithful. We have trained thousands. Our legions can cover the land, fill the sky and travel through the darkness. We can hunt any and all that would deny our heritage. Now is our time, now is the time of the Dark Reign(Rain) of the Empire of Shadows.
- High Prince Telemont Tanthul, Lord Shadow
In a speech given to the citizens of Shade Enclave
At the celebration of the Shinantra Battle victory when he revealed that he was THE Lord Shadow of legend.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2006 :  02:17:58  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Presenting Lord Piergeiron of Waterdeep...

Lord Piergeiron of Waterdeep

hope u like it, more to come, please comment!
-Atlas

Neat stuff Atlas... and thanks for the effort. This will definitely come in handy for my idea I spoke about earlier.

Go to Top of Page

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2006 :  19:09:47  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Presenting the class picture...

Class Picture

hope u like it its the biggest i can get the picture to be hosted for a URL, more to come!
-Atlas

Go to Top of Page

Purple Dragon Knight
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1796 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2006 :  22:09:44  Show Profile Send Purple Dragon Knight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Arrrr! 'tis'd be fantastic!!!

Could ye do one for me representing a typical Purple Dragon Knight? that would be magnificent!!!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Purple Dragon Knight
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1796 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2006 :  22:12:10  Show Profile Send Purple Dragon Knight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Alusair Obarskyr

hope u guys like her, anyhow i guess ill go on to number two on my list, Arilyn Moonblade!
-Atlas

Do I like her???

Oh! I'd soooooooo get rough with her!!! least I can do for my Queen really!
Go to Top of Page

Drakul
Senior Scribe

USA
367 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2006 :  22:28:20  Show Profile Send Drakul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, I can't wait to see you post Vhaeraun.

Go to Top of Page

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2006 :  22:44:19  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Presenting Laeral Silverhand...

Laeral Silverhand

well as to the two requests i will be glad to do those next PDK and then V, if both of you want to tell me anything special such as appearance, weapons, equipment, or etc. then please either pm, email or post(which would be the easiest) the information, more to come!
-Atlas

Go to Top of Page

Purple Dragon Knight
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1796 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2006 :  00:59:59  Show Profile Send Purple Dragon Knight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Presenting Laeral Silverhand...

Laeral Silverhand

well as to the two requests i will be glad to do those next PDK and then V, if both of you want to tell me anything special such as appearance, weapons, equipment, or etc. then please either pm, email or post(which would be the easiest) the information, more to come!
-Atlas

No special requests: surprise me! :)
Go to Top of Page

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2006 :  04:38:47  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Presenting Purple Dragon Knight...

Purple Dragon Knight

Hope you like it, more to come!
-Atlas

Go to Top of Page

Drakul
Senior Scribe

USA
367 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2006 :  15:28:18  Show Profile Send Drakul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here you go.

Vhaeraun: Vhaeraun (vay-rawn) is the drow deity of thievery, males, and all evil activity on the surface. Cast out when he and his mother's treachery was discovered, he longs for the surface world he was once free to travel. The Masked Lord is vain, proud, and sometimes haughty. He bears grudges of legendary length and never forgets slights or deceptions. Any underhanded means and treachery are acceptable to him if they further his aims or are done in his service -- but if others so treat him or his people, it is a deep sin that cannot go unpunished. He actively involves himself in drow affairs and can be convinced easily to send a minion to assist the work of his clergy if the proper rituals are performed and the need is genuine. The Masked Lord appears as a well-muscled, slim, graceful, and handsome drow male with eyes and hair that change in hue from red to gold to blue and to green, reflecting his mood.

Vhaeraun
Titles: The Masked Lord, the Masked God of Night
Symbol: A pair of black glass lenses that from a mask
Home Plane: Demonweb Pits
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Portfolio: Thievery, drow males, evil activity on the surface
Worshipers: Assassins, male drow and half drow, poisoners, shadowdancers, rogues, thieves
Cleric Alignments: CE, CN, NE
Domains: Chaos, Drow, Evil, Travel, Trickery
Favored Weapon: “Shadowflash” (short sword)
Relationships: Son of Corellon Larethian and Araushnee (who became Lolth), brother of Eilistraee. His feud with Lolth is subtle, as he lacks the power to oppose her directly.
Allies: Mask, Shar, Talona
Enemies: opposes all the Underdark gods, including his sister.

Vhaeraun is the god of thievery and the furthering of drow power on the surface world. He is also the patron deity of drow males, teaching a heresy (according to Lloth) that drow males are the equals of drow females. Vhaeraun is haughty and proud, like all drow deities. He favours underhanded means and treachery to achieve his goals. His priesthood is exclusively male, and priests usually hide their true vocation in drow communities. Vhaeraun has hair and eyes that change colour with his emotional state (red when angry, blue when amused, gold when triumphant, etc.) Vhaeraun is passively opposed to Lloth. He knows he is not powerful enough to oppose her directly... Yet. Vhaeraun wishes to re-unite the elven people. He considers all elves to be superior to all other races, however, and wishes only to have elves dominate all other races. Vhaeraun's loyalty is to all elves, but primarily the drow race. He would like to see the surface elves serving as the enforcers of the "true masters", the drow, who would rule from the depths of the earth.
Clerics of Vhaeraun pray for their spells at dusk, before skulking into the shadows. The most important attacks, negotiations and other activities of the clergy must occur at night. Clerics of Vhaeraun utter prayers to the Masked God of Night whenever they accomplish something to further his aims. Offerings of the wealth and weapons of those they vanquish (enemies of the drow, or regalia of female drow clerics) are to be melted in black, bowl-shaped altars. Offerings of magic and wealth are made regularly. The more value, the more Vhaeraun is pleased, though he favors daily diligence more than rare, huge hauls. Midwinter Night, known to Vhaeraun’s followers as the Masked Lord’s Embrace, is the most sacred time of the year to the followers of the Masked Lord. This annual holy day is celebrated by the Masked Lord’s followers with daylong introspective rituals of total sensory deprivation. Each worshiper is expected to cloak themselves in a region of magical darkness and sit or stand at the middle of the effect for a full 24 hours while contemplating Vhaeraun’s teachings and dreaming up schemes to advance the Masked Lord’s goals in the coming year. All followers of Vhaeraun who wish to perform this ritual are granted the ability to employ their darkness spell-like ability with the necessary extended duration. In the Night Above, nights of the new moon are considered sacred to his followers. Such occasions are observed with midnight stag hunts that range over miles of shadowy woodlands. Packs of Vhaeraun worshipers, mounted on riding lizards brought up from the Underdark, run down a stag and then sacrifice its rack of antlers and still-beating heart to the Masked Lord in dark rites that pervert the ancient ways of the surface elves. Many clerics multiclass as assassins, divine seekers, shadowdancers or rogues.

Go to Top of Page

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2006 :  20:56:43  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great! I'll get started on that right away, thanx for that much needed info as it was much appreciated and should help me with the micro. After V I'll be moving on to other micros of the FRs so here the new list in no particular order, or is it?...
Vangerdahast
Redo Drizzt Do'Urden
Redo Alustriel Silverhand
Redo Khelben Arunsun
Redo Artemis Entreri
Redo Jarlaxle
Caladnei
Shandril
Sememmon
Aznar Thrul
Qilué Veladorn
Khalia
Sammaster
Perendra Raslemtar
Mordenkainen
Alias (No idea who she is)
King Azoun IV
Kimil Nimesin
Liriel Banrea
Yamun Kahan (dont have a reference pic)
Scyllua Darkhope
Cyndre
Deindre Kendrick
Flattery Wyvenspur
Manshoon
Maligor
Mirt the Moneyleader
And then these are defienently bottom of the barel:
Zulkir Szass Tam
Leevoth
Hadrhune
Larloch
Zrie Prakis
More to come!
-Atlas

Edited by - atlas689 on 16 Apr 2006 20:59:21
Go to Top of Page

Drakul
Senior Scribe

USA
367 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2006 :  23:39:39  Show Profile Send Drakul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Do you recall Curse of the Azure Bonds??

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 17 Apr 2006 :  01:22:51  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Drakul

quote:

Do you recall Curse of the Azure Bonds??

See her character entry in the 2e Heroes' Lorebook for more on Alias.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 17 Apr 2006 :  01:25:27  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Yamun Kahan (dont have a reference pic)
There's an image of Yamun in the 2e The Horde boxed set which is available for free download at WotC.

Go to Top of Page

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2006 :  05:20:31  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Presenting Vhaeraun, God of Theivery of the Drow Pantheon...

Vhaeraun

Hope you guys like it, more to come!
-Atlas

Go to Top of Page

Drakul
Senior Scribe

USA
367 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2006 :  08:42:05  Show Profile Send Drakul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Outstanding work, Atlas.

Go to Top of Page

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 22 Apr 2006 :  17:21:04  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Presenting the redone Drizzt Do'Urden the goodly drow elf ranger...

Drizzt Do'Urden

Hope you like it(I'm not sure if you guys are digging them or not from the lack of comments),more to come, Tempus thanks you(proper response is "And I thank Tempus")!
-Atlas

Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 22 Apr 2006 :  20:37:52  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met

This work has now been included in Ken's Gallery of Faerûn as part of todays site update.

I'll update this periodically with any new items which appear herein

Splendid work, i'm certainly looking forward to seeing some of the upcoming additions

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Aquanova
Seeker

USA
63 Posts

Posted - 22 Apr 2006 :  23:34:13  Show Profile  Visit Aquanova's Homepage Send Aquanova a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Presenting the redone Drizzt Do'Urden the goodly drow elf ranger...

Drizzt Do'Urden

Hope you like it(I'm not sure if you guys are digging them or not from the lack of comments),more to come, Tempus thanks you(proper response is "And I thank Tempus")!
-Atlas

Awesome. That's much better than your original Drizzt (no offense).

About your depiction of Mask... seeing as the Shadowlord shifts form often, it's very well possible that Mask may take an avatar such as that. I did always see him with an actual mask though, as opposed to the sort of veil you gave him. Kinda like Brom's art of him in F&{

But seriously, they're all awesome. Keep up the good work.
Go to Top of Page

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2006 :  01:24:17  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks very much for the comments. As I have been working with micros for probably a little over a year now I probably have only trully become "good" with them for the past one to two(at the most) months. When I did the bulk of my micros one must understand this when seeing micros such as Jarlaxle or Entreri(soon to be redone). All I hope for is that as I go along I can look back upon my work and see continual improvement. One can only do their best in this world to try their best!
-Atlas

Go to Top of Page

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 25 Apr 2006 :  01:47:16  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Presenting the redone Artemis Entreri...

Artemis Entreri

Hope you like it, more to come!
-Atlas

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000