Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Price Check
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Drakul
Senior Scribe

USA
367 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2006 :  14:46:56  Show Profile Send Drakul a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I need a price check on a 3.5E Drow Piwafwi. I have scoured all my books and found nothing. Can anyone help me out with the price and description??

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDonLNKf6_KA9Qlal3Qu3zQ?view_as=subscriber

Trace_Coburn
Learned Scribe

New Zealand
137 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2006 :  15:00:37  Show Profile  Visit Trace_Coburn's Homepage Send Trace_Coburn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Drakul

I need a price check on a 3.5E Drow Piwafwi. I have scoured all my books and found nothing. Can anyone help me out with the price and description??

A lesser piwafwi is treated as a cloak of elvenkind in all respects - reference your DMG3.5 or SRD3.5.

The greater piwafwi (according to RoF) is much the same, but also grants an endure elements (fire) effect (to the tune of five points of damage per round); and costs 6,100gp to make.

D&D collection: Player's Handbook, Dungeon Master's Guide, Monster Manual I, Complete Arcane, Arms & Equipment Guide.

FR sourcebook collection: Dragons of Faerūn, Faiths & Pantheons, FRCS, Lords of Darkness, Monsters of Faerūn, Player's Guide to Faerūn, Power of Faerūn, Races of Faerūn, Silver Marches.

I just got back into this, okay? Give me time (or better yet money) - I'll catch up soon enough.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000