Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 RPG News & Releases
 Upcoming Shadovar Adventure
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Purple Dragon Knight
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1796 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2006 :  06:10:33  Show Profile Send Purple Dragon Knight a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Mr. Baker said this, today, on the WotC boards:

-----------------------
As I understand it, the mythallar is just damaged. For now Shade is grounded, but sooner or later Telamont will likely be able to get it airborne again. Whether or not he decides to do so, I couldn't say.

We have some plans for shadovar involvement in an upcoming adventure or two. I can't really say more than that.

Originally Posted by Xavier of Cormyr
is the mythallar "broken" or is it just damaged? Is shade enclave able to stay airborne, or is it grounded? just want to clear this up officially.

also, when can we expect more on the shadovar- either in novels or RPG products?

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2006 :  10:30:39  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met

Splendid news, Purple Dragon Knight. I have been hoping for something such as this ever since the reappearance of Shade

::jumps up and down with glee::

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Shadovar
Senior Scribe

785 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2006 :  10:42:08  Show Profile  Visit Shadovar's Homepage Send Shadovar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wonderful news but acceptable at the moment. Uh...pardon, where is the link so that we can verify the claims?

We have fostered trust, recruited loyalty, and gathered the faithful. We have trained thousands. Our legions can cover the land, fill the sky and travel through the darkness. We can hunt any and all that would deny our heritage. Now is our time, now is the time of the Dark Reign(Rain) of the Empire of Shadows.
- High Prince Telemont Tanthul, Lord Shadow
In a speech given to the citizens of Shade Enclave
At the celebration of the Shinantra Battle victory when he revealed that he was THE Lord Shadow of legend.
Go to Top of Page

nbnmare
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
205 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2006 :  12:05:27  Show Profile  Visit nbnmare's Homepage Send nbnmare a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here:

http://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.php?t=282525&page=63&pp=30

Edited by - nbnmare on 30 Mar 2006 12:06:51
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000