Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Information on Bloodstone and its King
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Charles Phipps
Master of Realmslore

1419 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2006 :  00:33:31  Show Profile  Visit Charles Phipps's Homepage Send Charles Phipps a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Does anyone have any idea how 'settled' Bloodstone should be as compared to other kingdoms? I'm trying to figure out how much of a difference there should be between Pre-Orcus slaying/Witch King and Post in terms of people's lives.

What supplements talk about them would also be appreciated.

My Blog: http://unitedfederationofcharles.blogspot.com/

Edited by - Charles Phipps on 30 Mar 2006 00:33:54

scererar
Master of Realmslore

USA
1618 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2006 :  00:41:29  Show Profile Send scererar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Have you checked out the bloodstone lands source book, it's 2E, But I am not sure there is anything for 3E out yet for this area.
Go to Top of Page

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2006 :  01:00:03  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
H Series of Modules detail the War against the Witchking

FR9 The Bloodstone lands cointain further infomation

The latest info can be found in Book 2 of Richard Lee Byers Year of Rogue Dragon Trilogy and RA Salvatores latest novel Promise of the Witchking

“I am the King of Rome, and above grammar”

Emperor Sigismund

"Its good to be the King!"

Mel Brooks
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6648 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2006 :  02:42:12  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've been planning to whip up a quick line of monarchs for Damara for a while. It's only been since the Year of Spreading Spring so it would only be 5-8 kings or so.

I remember chatting with Ed a while ago about "the Bloodstone Lands", back before that area was inserted into the Realms. He basically said that it was simply a wild, untamed, uncivilised series of mountain ranges with VERY rich mineral and gem deposits. Lots of prospectors would travel there, less would return. This vision re the area still applies to Vaasa IMHO. It's a region, not a realm or kingdom. Every man for himself basically. Damara on the other hand is set up as a Cormyr-type kingdom and extensive info is provided in the old FR9 Bloodstone Lands accessory by RA Salvatore. It would have a 'normal' population for its size.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000