Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Going to Undermoutain with a high-level party
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

DestroyYouAlot
Seeker

USA
69 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2006 :  23:06:55  Show Profile Send DestroyYouAlot a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's a thought - send any high-level goody two-shoes adventuring party they might have come up against (that survived, that is) after them as rivals. Let them encounter each other multiple times throughout the adventure, splitting them up with well-times teleports each time before anybody gets killed, leading up to a climactic encounter at the final site.
Go to Top of Page

GungHo
Seeker

USA
68 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2006 :  21:43:06  Show Profile  Visit GungHo's Homepage Send GungHo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mystery_Man

There are times when I debate with myself whether or not to kill them all and start over. The PC's not my actual players. Those are hard to find.

Bah... you're no fun.

Go to Top of Page

vertus
Acolyte

Brazil
18 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2006 :  15:26:00  Show Profile Send vertus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You guys with high level PCs should check the old 2e adventure "Nightmare Keep".

It's high level hell!!!

From what I can remember one of the first encounters inside killed 3 out of 4 characters(1 fighter, 1 Priest and 1 wizard, the other wizard survived) in 2 or 3 rounds.
It was 2e, granted, but the characters were all 18th level...

"Misty morning
Clouds in the sky
Without warning
A wizard walks by"
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page