Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 I'm stupid - so gimme some help!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bob123
Acolyte

2 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2006 :  13:09:11  Show Profile  Visit Bob123's Homepage Send Bob123 a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
How many spells do i get to prepare each day as a level 1 cleric?

PS. Gimme all your money

Your just jealous!

Chosen of Bane
Senior Scribe

USA
552 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2006 :  13:14:36  Show Profile  Visit Chosen of Bane's Homepage Send Chosen of Bane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A level 1 cleric can prepare 3 level 0 spells each day as well as 2 level 1 spells, one of which must be from your domain list.

If you have a wisdom score of atleast 12 (but less than 20) than you get a bonus level 1 spell each day.
Go to Top of Page

Mystery_Man
Senior Scribe

USA
455 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2006 :  13:24:35  Show Profile  Visit Mystery_Man's Homepage Send Mystery_Man a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There's this crazy thing these kids are using today called a Players Handbook, it has everything you need to know about a cleric just by reading the pages contained therein.

If you don't have a Player's Handbook I suggest you drop everything right now and run out and get one.

Still here?

Well, for now you can use this: http://d20srd.org/index.htm

Go to Top of Page

Crennen FaerieBane
Master of Realmslore

USA
1378 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2006 :  14:47:08  Show Profile Send Crennen FaerieBane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, if you do plan on advancing any levels, it might be wise to follow Mystery_Man's suggestions.

C-Fb

Still rockin' the Fey'ri style.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000