Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Ed Greenwood (2006)
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 70

Inwintersshadow
Acolyte

2 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2006 :  06:59:30  Show Profile  Visit Inwintersshadow's Homepage Send Inwintersshadow a Private Message
*A little question I put in the wrong topic post before*

Concerning:
Liera - Goddess of illusions, lies, intrigues, & deceptions

I'm working on a module* based around this goddess (yes I know she's "supposed" to be dead) and considering the brief bits of information I have it is going to be very tongue in cheek and "invent-as-I-go".

However,
since I wish to stay as canon as possible Is there any information other than what is in the deity books from 2nd and 3rd edition I can add to my stock of data about her and her worship/worshippers?

*This will be an online module written for the ALFA gaming community.

Thanks!

IWS
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2006 :  08:14:33  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
You might want to take a look through On Hallowed Ground and Forgotten Realms Adventures. Both are other 2e sources for Leira.

Lost Empires of Faerun also.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One
Lady Herald of Realmslore

5056 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2006 :  15:02:32  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hello again, all. Ed responds this time to Jamallo Kreen’s recent query: “Again, answers provoke more questions: are there any religions which flat-out deny the divinity of some other "deity"? For example, does the Church of Lathander flatly state that Orcus is not a deity, whether he can grant spells to his clerics or not? Perhaps a deeper question would be: are there "Powers" who are active on Faerun who do not have access to Cynosure because they aren't "real" gods? (My question doesn't take into account Cyric and Bane and Iyachtu and all of the troubles they have had with each others' "genuineness;" Cyric, we know, thinks that he is the only One True God, but Cyric ... has issues....)”
Ed replies:

There are no churches that as a whole, as a matter of doctrine, deny the divinity of any other deity. Individual priests, on rare occasions, have stated that this or that “Chosen” of another deity is in fact an ordinary mortal using magic to deceive, or that this or that act was not the work of a divine avatar (or direct divine intervention) but of some other force. Those who persist in such denials and denunciations run the risk of being deemed “insane” or blasphemous, because (again, he said rather wearily) “everyone knows” all the gods are real.
There are often disputes as to whether this or that happening is the work of deity A or deity B, but that’s a different matter.
There are many powerful beings native to Faerûn or “just visiting” who may be mistaken for gods, and those who pray to them may even be granted spells (by another deity, “standing behind” the supposed divine one for their own purposes). One of the ways dwindling faiths are renewed is by adopting charismatic new “powers” and co-opting their popularity and worshippers (the new power gains real power and a high rank in the church of the adopting deity, and the deity gains their service and the “glow” of their popularity).
Gods, powerful individuals, and “just plain folks” are all capable of deluding themselves and others on occasion, but such deceits are usually short-lived (except, of course, with Cyric as a prime example, the self-delusions of the insane).

So saith Ed. Creator of most of the gods, herald of many kingdoms, and chief bottle-washer and latrine-emptier of wider Faerûn.
love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2006 :  17:02:19  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
My Lady, did you receive my reply (with a follow-up question or two) to your Dec. 5 email?

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Jamallo Kreen
Master of Realmslore

USA
1537 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2006 :  18:39:57  Show Profile  Visit Jamallo Kreen's Homepage Send Jamallo Kreen a Private Message
I'm months behind in my reading of this scroll, and rarely visit the Wizards site, so I don't often get to read "Waterdeep News." I must say, though, M'Lord of the Green Wood, that the 11/22/06 lore regarding "a certain gesture" (i.e. "hooking") was wonderful!

That is precisely the sort of small Realmslore which a DM can use to turn an ordinary D&D run into a truly memorable Realms-specific run.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I have a mouth, but I am in a library and must not scream.

Feed the poor and stroke your ego, too: http://www.freerice.com/index.php.

Go to Top of Page

Jamallo Kreen
Master of Realmslore

USA
1537 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2006 :  19:37:53  Show Profile  Visit Jamallo Kreen's Homepage Send Jamallo Kreen a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by The Hooded One

Hello again, gentles! Ed answers createvmind this time, in the matter of: “Great lore which leads me to wonder in Faerun could one Nurue-like person have trained at a monastery in one place, spend years adventurering and then return to the monastic life style. Basically in Faerun could one be monk while young/orphan and not find it appealing then after adventuring say as ranger decide settle down and return to such monastic lifestyle. Does the Monk restriction in D&D overwrite realms living in preventing one from taking monk levels after cross-classing?”
Ed replies:

(snip)

Well met, M'Lord of the Green Wood and M'Lady Herald!

I have had a related question which Ed may well answer as he did this one, but I ask nonetheless:

When running the Realms is it "good practice" or "not-so-good practice" to allow core class Monks who are NOT lawful in alignment? If so, to what monastic orders would they likely belong in the known Realms? (I emphasize "core class" to distinguish such Monks and their special abilities from Shou Disciples and Monks of the Long Death, who do not have all of the abilities of a core class Monk.)

On Oerth there are two Neutral demigods who patronize the local unarmed martial art, and I can't see them requiring their devotees to have an alignment other than their own, but what's the situation on Toril?

Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2006 :  15:21:33  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi again! This time Ed answers Bahgtru, re. this query: “Hello Ed. I just finished reading City of Splendors and loved it. I would love to see more of the character, Madieron Sunderstone. Do you think he wiill ever take a greater role in any future stories or game material? Thanks and Happy Holidays!”
Ed replies:

Glad you enjoyed it. I’d love to write more, but there are only so many hours in any day, and I’m heavily overloaded as it is. Madeiron Sunderstone is a long-neglected character whom I created back in 1968, as the Champion of the Open Lord (bodyguard), and I’d love a chance to tell more tales of his deeds and life. At the moment, however, there don’t seem to be any “soon” opportunities to do so, what with all the already-scheduled Realms projects on the go. However, please be aware that You Are Not Alone in wanting more of Madeiron. I’ll see what I can do . . .

So saith Ed, champion of the Champion of the Open Lord of Waterdeep. See his teeth gleam?
love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Mythrainer
Acolyte

Germany
7 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2006 :  19:20:23  Show Profile  Visit Mythrainer's Homepage Send Mythrainer a Private Message
Well met Ed of the Green Wood and his faithful scribe and comrade in arms, the Hooded One.

I have been a fan of the Realms since the old grey box came out in the late 80's and i immediately shifted my campaign into Faerun.

My question is simply, "What is Ironfang Keep on the shores of the Moonsea and who lives there?" Ever since I first saw it oh-so-many years ago I have been facinated by it and the most I could ever find out about it were vague references to a cabal of powerful mages living there and any-who-enter-never-return type stuff.

I'm sure NDA's prevent anything from being said or else I've missed something posted earlier that would answer my question and that would be just my luck but nevertheless there it is.

-mythrainer

p.s. thank you for being here for us who still flounder through the wide and hypnotic world you've dreamed just for us.
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2006 :  19:58:48  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Mythrainer

Well met Ed of the Green Wood and his faithful scribe and comrade in arms, the Hooded One.

I have been a fan of the Realms since the old grey box came out in the late 80's and i immediately shifted my campaign into Faerun.

My question is simply, "What is Ironfang Keep on the shores of the Moonsea and who lives there?" Ever since I first saw it oh-so-many years ago I have been facinated by it and the most I could ever find out about it were vague references to a cabal of powerful mages living there and any-who-enter-never-return type stuff.

I'm sure NDA's prevent anything from being said or else I've missed something posted earlier that would answer my question and that would be just my luck but nevertheless there it is.

-mythrainer

p.s. thank you for being here for us who still flounder through the wide and hypnotic world you've dreamed just for us.

See Ed's March 15th and 16th 2004 replies about Ironfang Keep and the mages. :)

You can find them either in his scroll or in the compiled replies that I've created that have Indexes/ToC's, which are in my sig.

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium
Go to Top of Page

Bahgtru
Acolyte

29 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2006 :  20:27:29  Show Profile  Visit Bahgtru's Homepage Send Bahgtru a Private Message
quote:

Hi again! This time Ed answers Bahgtru, re. this query: “Hello Ed. I just finished reading City of Splendors and loved it. I would love to see more of the character, Madieron Sunderstone. Do you think he wiill ever take a greater role in any future stories or game material? Thanks and Happy Holidays!”
Ed replies:

Glad you enjoyed it. I’d love to write more, but there are only so many hours in any day, and I’m heavily overloaded as it is. Madeiron Sunderstone is a long-neglected character whom I created back in 1968, as the Champion of the Open Lord (bodyguard), and I’d love a chance to tell more tales of his deeds and life. At the moment, however, there don’t seem to be any “soon” opportunities to do so, what with all the already-scheduled Realms projects on the go. However, please be aware that You Are Not Alone in wanting more of Madeiron. I’ll see what I can do . . .

So saith Ed, champion of the Champion of the Open Lord of Waterdeep. See his teeth gleam?
love to all,
THO

Wow, 1968! I imagine there is some good material over the years then and I look forward to reading them in the future when the opportunity arises. Thanks for the answer and Happy Holdiays!
Go to Top of Page

Mythrainer
Acolyte

Germany
7 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2006 :  21:12:27  Show Profile  Visit Mythrainer's Homepage Send Mythrainer a Private Message
Since the reply to my first post was so quick I thought I would ask another question that has been in the back of my mind for 20 years or so, again to Ed of the Green Wood and his faithful scribe and comrade at arms Lady the Hooded One:

(this time I did a text search through the archives and could find nothing on this particular topic)

Who is Maskyr the namesake of the tiny village of Maskyr's Eye?

Have you ever thought more about his life and times other than his name and the village that keeps his name alive?

Has he a tower somewhere near the hamlet?

How long ago did he live?

Did he know, personally, the greats i.e. Elminster, Khelben, Ahghairon etc?

Was he instrumental in the founding of Maskyr's Eye as a village?

He has earlier been referred to as, "the archmage, Maskyr," was he someone to be reckoned with in the region i.e. known to outsiders and kept away from?

How did he die or is he dead at all?

Did he have apprentices (still living) or was he survived by any kin?

Any items or spells attibuted to him?

Do the people of the hamlet venerate him or hate him?

Does the town's export of quality horses have anything to do with him or what he did in the area?

I'm pretty sure you hate to commit to stats but what was his approximate level if you ever had such details in mind?

My apologies for the length question but I have only recently discovered this forum and please believe I am trying to limit my questions to the very few of the thousands that are clawing for release from my mind. :)

-mythrainer
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6641 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2006 :  23:02:05  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message
Maskyr's Eye was dealt with in Ed's "Everwinking Eye" Polyhedron magazine columns many moons ago. Some of this material was re-printed in the "City of Ravens Bluff" accessory IIRC.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2006 :  23:27:24  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

Maskyr's Eye was dealt with in Ed's "Everwinking Eye" Polyhedron magazine columns many moons ago.
Specifically, issues #54, 55, 56, 57, and 58.

quote:
Some of this material was re-printed in the "City of Ravens Bluff" accessory IIRC.
Which is available as a free PDF download at WotC:- http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dnd/downloads

Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2006 :  01:25:20  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hello again, fellow scribes. This time Ed makes a proper response to Kaladorm, in the matter of this recent post: “Ed, Despite hardly knowing Pendelope, Starragers new lady friend in CoS, I felt a quite sad when she died. It seemed like an out of place feeling for a character who I knew hardly anything about, which leads me to believe that there must be more to her story than was told in the novel.
If I'm correct I'd very much like to hear some of that story.
Thanks”
Ed replies:

I would LOVE to tell some more tales of the lady, and will start looking for ways to weasel them into print. She’s a spitfire after my own, uh, heart. I had great fun with her, despite her all-too-tiny role (though, yes, I created her for the express purpose of having more “deaths of the good guys” to slam readers with). There are, however, more where she came from: wealthy, sophisticated, intelligent, strong-minded young women of Amn and points south that “wintering” Waterdhavian nobility come into contact with, and often take up with. I could see a novel starring a group of friends/rivals of such ilk, a sort of Sex & the City collides hard with Golden Girls. :} Hmmm . . .

So saith Ed. Uh-oh, Kaladorm, you’ve gotten him started!
In years to come, they’ll know who to blame, you know . . .
love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2006 :  02:01:05  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
My Lady Hooded One, I sent you an email on Friday which includes some follow-up points regarding a previous message sent to me from Ed that we'd discussed earlier this year (February, as I recall). I was just wondering whether you actually had some thoughts on this matter yourself, or whether you had possibly sent it along to Ed for future comment?

There's no hurry... since I'm also still waiting to hear from two other designers here at Candlekeep, that is, before I move ahead with my plans.

Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2006 :  14:04:32  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Uh-oh. Sorry Sage, I've received nothing from you (at the H.W. account). Several messages from Wooly, but nothing has arrived from you. Please resend. I'm offline for the rest of today, but will confirm on the morrow if I get your message. Sorry.
love,
THO
P.S. Realms tidbit: Ed tells me SWORDS OF DRAGONFIRE has appearances by Princess Alusair (aged fourteen).
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2006 :  14:45:44  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
Ah. Okay... thank you my Lady.

I'll resend it tomorrow (your time).

Go to Top of Page

Blueblade
Senior Scribe

USA
804 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2006 :  20:06:03  Show Profile  Visit Blueblade's Homepage Send Blueblade a Private Message
Another question for the ever-growing heap: names and varieties of a few edible mushrooms of the Realms that might be picked and solid in the Dales or northern Cormyr. Please please please!
BB
Go to Top of Page

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2006 :  21:10:50  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message
2 Questions for Ed

On Waterdeep

Do the Lords of Waterdeep have an Equivelant for High Knights or Purple dragon Knights (The concept not the PrCs)

On Helm

how well do Followers and Clerics of Helm get treated in Faerun generally, and specficly places like Waterdeep (Mykruls Legion), Arabel/Northern Cormyr (The Helmlands) and Tantras (Site of a battle between Bane and Torm) where they suffered heavy casualties during the Time of Troubles? Do the locals still hold a grudge against Helmites and their god? While the people of Waterdeep probably wont burn a Follower of Helm at the stake would they be less keen to help Helmite? (Passive Hostility etc)

Thanks in advance Ed

“I am the King of Rome, and above grammar”

Emperor Sigismund

"Its good to be the King!"

Mel Brooks
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2006 :  21:11:47  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi again, all. Ed is back in "frantic" mode, rushing to finish some future delights for all Realms fans (and a lot of other stuff, too!), and his replies may get sporadic for the rest of this week. He saith:

Sorry. Goldurn real life intruding again.

I echo that "sorry."
love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Jamallo Kreen
Master of Realmslore

USA
1537 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2006 :  22:51:54  Show Profile  Visit Jamallo Kreen's Homepage Send Jamallo Kreen a Private Message
Some years ago Dragon published an "Elminster's Notes" about a "Mystery on the Plain," an apparently non-magical sword which clearly had something magical about it. It also had bits and pieces of various humanoids about it, along with some very healthy-looking plants. El speculated that the hilt had been wrapped in dragonhide. It was in the former realm of Okoth. This bit of Realmslore is so old that I think (I hope, at least!) that the NDA bugaboos have been banished from it. Just what the heck is the story of this sword, anyway? (The answer may be in Serpent Kingdoms, but that book doesn't have an index, so I wouldn't know where to find the answer, if it's in there.)

Go to Top of Page

RodOdom
Senior Scribe

USA
509 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2006 :  23:36:36  Show Profile  Visit RodOdom's Homepage Send RodOdom a Private Message
S'Okay Ed, I gots "Elminster in Hell" to keep me nice and cozy !
Go to Top of Page

Neriandal Freit
Senior Scribe

USA
396 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2006 :  01:17:04  Show Profile  Visit Neriandal Freit's Homepage Send Neriandal Freit a Private Message
I just finished reading that Rod, and when people say you can loose track they are right. You can loose track of it, 'specially in the last two chapters, but it was most certainly worth seeing just about everyone there ;)

"Eating people is wrong...unless it's on the first date." - Ed Greenwood, GenCon Indy 2006
Go to Top of Page

Kazzaroth
Learned Scribe

Finland
104 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2006 :  15:51:15  Show Profile  Visit Kazzaroth's Homepage Send Kazzaroth a Private Message
A question to dear THO and Ed regarding divine rules of pantheons. Is it possible that Seldarine, elven pantheon, can allow evil aligned elven deity? Considering if that peculiar elven deity fills certain key role of elven life (darker side of course) and does not seriously conflict whit other elven deities?

Thinkin that if Selvetarm turns CE would Corellon kick him out or still keep him in Seldarine but under strict watch (and constantly warning NOT harm any Eilistrae followers)?
Go to Top of Page

Tamtararamtam
Acolyte

Poland
13 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2006 :  16:22:31  Show Profile  Visit Tamtararamtam's Homepage Send Tamtararamtam a Private Message
I have a question about Garagos. Will we see some time in the near future raise of his cult?
I mean some kind of information on cult of The Reaver, perhaps an adventure or small campaign? Or is he just another abandoned god that will only be mentioned as former deity of Netheril/Jhaamdath?

(I hope this is the right thread to ask such questions)
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2006 :  16:30:33  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Tamtararamtam

I have a question about Garagos. Will we see some time in the near future raise of his cult?
I mean some kind of information on cult of The Reaver, perhaps an adventure or small campaign? Or is he just another abandoned god that will only be mentioned as former deity of Netheril/Jhaamdath?

Garagos has a detailed write-up in the 2E tome Powers & Pantheons. It's prolly the best source of info on the Reaver.

Go to Top of Page

Jamallo Kreen
Master of Realmslore

USA
1537 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2006 :  21:39:37  Show Profile  Visit Jamallo Kreen's Homepage Send Jamallo Kreen a Private Message
quote:

Also, Ed has a query for all of you: what do you feel has been the most neglected place and character in the Realms? He's not looking for really obscure "never covered" elements here, but rather ones that published Realmslore have left you wanting to know more about . . . but that we've then "not delivered." The intriguing want-to-know-more-abouts, in other words. Please post them here, and I'll relay them to Ed the moment he and I are back in contact.
love to all,
THO

I am always a glutton for more and more Realmslore, so I list my top three choices, and hope that Ed has something on tap for one or more of them:

I would like more biographical information on Netherese arcanists. One in particular in whom I am interested (whose name escapes me, but I'm sure many others can fill in the gap!) was the one who was trying to make arcane versions of clerical spells. Will Ed please give us something canonical about "pure" arcanists and divine magic spells? Thre's a 3rd edition feat ("Read Southern Magic" or the equivalent) which allows those who know the real mojo about hieroglyphic writing to cast "divine" spells, but what's the state elsewhere on Toril? I've been vexed more than once that 3E allows "divine" spellcasters to cast MOST of the spells which were formerly reserved for mages without providing a comparable return for sorcerers and wizards. More than once I have considered pulling out the second edition PHB and yanking from 3E clerics all of the spells which used to be "arcane" only, but if there is a chance that arcanists can learn clerical spells without becoming clerics (or Mulan!), than I'd like to know about it. Whats-his-name the Netherese archwizard seems to be the best "vehicle" for such a major change. Ranting aside, the more lore Ed dishes out about Netheril and its wizards the more contented a cow I am. Ed's long replies to my questions about "Ander" and Spellgard were very interesting ... to me, at least.

My second choice would be to know much, much more about all of the Imaskarcana artifacts and their histories.

Third, I am always interested in dead gods and the whys and wherefores of their deaths and what befell them, their realms, and their clerics. Auppenser is among the most interesting to me, but one of whom we know the least. (There's no Wikipedia article on him, for instance: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Forgotten_Realms_deities.) I know Ed wants to keep the mysteries of the gods mysterious (for instance, the "human" goddess of reason, beloved of Lathander, who was killed long ago), but we DMs are (effectively) Ao when we run, and the more divine lore we know, the better we can run our campaigns.

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2006 :  21:50:25  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Jamallo Kreen

I know Ed wants to keep the mysteries of the gods mysterious (for instance, the "human" goddess of reason, beloved of Lathander, who was killed long ago), but we DMs are (effectively) Ao when we run, and the more divine lore we know, the better we can run our campaigns.

Murdane was Helm's lover, not Lathander's.

Go to Top of Page

Jamallo Kreen
Master of Realmslore

USA
1537 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2006 :  23:53:45  Show Profile  Visit Jamallo Kreen's Homepage Send Jamallo Kreen a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Steven Schend

Ed (and Lady Hooded), I always wanted you/us to do more with those mountains and immediate environs north of Waterdeep. Not Luskan, but all points in between it and Waterdeep. After all, there's a LOT that could be hidden in those mountains beyond the few named peaks like Sar and Helimbrar.....

Steven
Who managed to slide a little bit of lore therein because there was room....

Oh, yes, yes, YES! Especially the Swordkrypt Mountains, Phandalin, Wave Echo Cave ... in other words, much, much, MUCH more than Volo has already told us!

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2006 :  00:01:18  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by Tamtararamtam

Garagos has a detailed write-up in the 2E tome Powers & Pantheons. It's prolly the best source of info on the Reaver.

And there's a few tidbits in 2e's Running the Realms.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 70 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000