Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Book Club
 Ghostwalker: Chapters 12 - 15
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2005 :  22:54:23  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Well met

This is a Book Club thread for Ghostwalker, book 2 of the Fighters series, by Erik Scott de Bie. Please discuss chapters 12-15 herein:

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep

Malarick
Seeker

United Kingdom
86 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2005 :  09:31:44  Show Profile Send Malarick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was well surprised how Gylther'yel turned out to be such a turncoat. Especially letting old Wayfarer into her woods, knowing how she feels towards humans!

I am not too sure I like this love affair going off between Arya and Walker, as it takes away some of the mystery about his character and some of his hard edge. I will have to see how that plays out towards the end of the book I guess!

Malarick

Edited by - Malarick on 03 Dec 2005 23:34:48
Go to Top of Page

Malarick
Seeker

United Kingdom
86 Posts

Posted - 04 Dec 2005 :  11:25:47  Show Profile Send Malarick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Quite a shocking end to this section of the book, what with Arya being captured along with Derst and Bars (only to be tortured).

Not to mention the shatterspike going through Walkers cheast!!

Although I can't believe with about 90 pages to go, that this is the end of the line for Walker!

Malarick
Go to Top of Page

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2005 :  17:45:13  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Whoah another one of those nasty scenes where Meris attacks another druid. Meris really is a complex character. One minute, i'm strangely warming to him, then he does something like this and I wanna kill him Call me sick, but I quite like this little isolated attack scenes. I can image the terror and despair.

Later in chapter 12 is where Arya seems quite a different character. She's suddenly all gushy and her knightly prose is lowered as she falls for Walker. I wonder what attracts her to Walker though? He doesn't sound that appealing with his ghostly pallor and scarred body

I liked how the next chapter started and showed Meris wiping his bloodly blade after killing the druid from the scene in the last chapter. Sometimes it works really well just to skip the graphic details and show the aftermath of the event. This is a perfect example.

Very eerie how after this Meris hears the voices from around him in the woods. Very creepy and that old "alone in the dark woods" feeling sure taps my old spine-tingler nerve. It must have been bad enough to cause Meris to run 'L for Leather' too

I thought the scene where Meris is talking to Greyt is excellent. How Meris is doing all the dirty work and Greyt talking about how it will make HIM the hero, and not his son. Fantastic how Meris then drifts into thoughts of slaying his father to such a point where it shows on his face unwillingly and Greyt realises this, and challenges him. Very well written.

This whole section of the book really grabbed me with the various dialog scenes, and again another one of note which sticks in my mind is with Greyt and Talthaliel (sp?) when Meris leaves. A great scene and shows the power and hold Greyt has over the seer. I really felt sorry for Talthaliel at this point. Nice how he gave Greyt the slip though at the end

Lord Rad

"What? No, I wasn't reading your module. I was just looking at the pictures"
Go to Top of Page

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2005 :  17:48:19  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The opening part of the next chapter was great and really brought back some childhood memories. The old "cursed forest" was very well done, and the descriptions of the dark, quiet wood, the dense foliage and scary looking trees had me shivering! I like the ranger who Meris was giving a hard time too as he was talking of the "cursed forest" and has so much belief in the tales of the "Ghost Lady". It just shows how local legends can have an effect on all ages when it's such an isolated and close community.

Made me chuckle too when a bird call rang out in the silent woods and all the rangers jumped

Lord Rad

Go to Top of Page

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2005 :  17:53:19  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
One small touch which was done really well was when Walker and Arya were talking as Arya was getting ready to leave.... the dialog was ongoing and was occassionally split up by descriptions of Arya donning various pieces of armor and fastening clasps etc. I thought this was quite unique as often you just read of a single action, rather than a constant action like this.

One thing that confused me was why did Gylther'yel ask Meris to rid the woods of "rats"? Rats? It seemed an odd thing to say, or is she just playing with him. Was she just asking a trivial quest after what was a tense moment and could have been nasty.

I loved the fight scene when Meris' rangers encountered Arya and Walker. Nice touch how Arya wouldn't attack the ranger who lost his weapon, as it was a knightly code not to strike an unarmed man.

I thought this combat scene worked very well, and I liked how nicknames were given to the combatants (such as Thin-Man, One-Eye etc.), which allowed mass combat to take place whilst still keeping track of the individuals.

Lord Rad

Go to Top of Page

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2005 :  17:55:36  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A very good moment when Meris comes up to Walker. I could feel the tension between them.

I was so shocked too when Meris was about to rape Arya

But Bars and Derst save the day Well almost!

Even so, they didn't fail to get a laugh out of me.... when a ranger was fighting Derst and said "play like a man"...and Derst said "that doesn't make sense.... boys play, men don't"

Lord Rad

Go to Top of Page

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2005 :  17:56:38  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Malarick

Quite a shocking end to this section of the book, what with Arya being captured along with Derst and Bars (only to be tortured).

Not to mention the shatterspike going through Walkers cheast!!

Although I can't believe with about 90 pages to go, that this is the end of the line for Walker!

Wooooooooo ya not wrong! That was a corker! I whinced when Walker got smashed in the chest. Meris just gets nastier!

Lord Rad

Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2005 :  19:49:05  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Rad

Later in chapter 12 is where Arya seems quite a different character. She's suddenly all gushy and her knightly prose is lowered as she falls for Walker. I wonder what attracts her to Walker though? He doesn't sound that appealing with his ghostly pallor and scarred body

A little bit of explanation:

While she is fairly strong physically, Arya is very weak emotionally. She is a woman raised by men (her mother having died giving birth to her) and surrounded by men all the time, so she has emotional reactions like a man: very passionate, but not always understanding her reactions.

Enter Walker, with whom she is immediately smitten (from the first time they lock eyes on each other -- with him saving her life back in chapter. . . what was it. . . 6?). And Arya is confused, unable to modulate her reactions because she's not used to "love."

So that's the theory, anyway. ;)

quote:
One thing that confused me was why did Gylther'yel ask Meris to rid the woods of "rats"? Rats? It seemed an odd thing to say, or is she just playing with him. Was she just asking a trivial quest after what was a tense moment and could have been nasty.

I think I meant rats in the context of "vermin." I agree -- perhaps a different word would have been better. But yes, she's mostly being a little facetious.

quote:
Even so, they didn't fail to get a laugh out of me.... when a ranger was fighting Derst and said "play like a man"...and Derst said "that doesn't make sense.... boys play, men don't"

That was such a hard joke to write, but it ended up being one of my favorite in the book. :)

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

'Tis easier to destroy than to create.

Author of a number of Realms novels (GHOSTWALKER, DEPTHS OF MADNESS, and the SHADOWBANE series), contributor to the NEVERWINTER CAMPAIGN GUIDE and SHADOWFELL: GLOOMWROUGHT AND BEYOND, Twitch DM of the Dungeon Scrawlers, currently playing "The Westgate Irregulars"
Go to Top of Page

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2005 :  10:07:45  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Erik Scott de Bie

A little bit of explanation:

While she is fairly strong physically, Arya is very weak emotionally. She is a woman raised by men (her mother having died giving birth to her) and surrounded by men all the time, so she has emotional reactions like a man: very passionate, but not always understanding her reactions.

Enter Walker, with whom she is immediately smitten (from the first time they lock eyes on each other -- with him saving her life back in chapter. . . what was it. . . 6?). And Arya is confused, unable to modulate her reactions because she's not used to "love."

So that's the theory, anyway. ;)

Yeah i thought as much. I sometimes forget the complexity of the female species ::ducks::

quote:

I think I meant rats in the context of "vermin." I agree -- perhaps a different word would have been better. But yes, she's mostly being a little facetious.

DOH! Just ignore me. I was being completely thick and it was staring me right in the face

Lord Rad

Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2005 :  11:05:18  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I liked the joke about "fight like a man" as well. I love it when character challenge things like cliches when other characters use them.

As far as Arya being raised by men and not having a woman for a model growing up . . . Walker seems to only really remember Gylther'yel's influence on his youth, so in a way, the two are the opposite of one another.

I don't mind saying that I can't stand Meris. To use a term that would certainly upset him, he is a rotten bastard. I know its been fairly obvious, but I just had to mention Meris' wearing his white leather armor as an obvious counter to what Meris is really like, deep down.
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2005 :  16:24:41  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
KEJR,

That's exactly the kind of ire Meris is meant to raise. ;)

Though you should read the "Wayfarer" story, if you haven't already, for a different perspective on him. :)

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Author of a number of Realms novels (GHOSTWALKER, DEPTHS OF MADNESS, and the SHADOWBANE series), contributor to the NEVERWINTER CAMPAIGN GUIDE and SHADOWFELL: GLOOMWROUGHT AND BEYOND, Twitch DM of the Dungeon Scrawlers, currently playing "The Westgate Irregulars"
Go to Top of Page

Dhomal
Senior Scribe

USA
565 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2006 :  01:56:08  Show Profile Send Dhomal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello-

Well - I just finished up through chapter 15.

After having read through the thread to this point - I feel like there was less people wanted to talk about in this section. Might be fairly normal for the meaty middle of a book - as the set up has been discussed - and the ending is yet to happen.

As far as Walker's and Arya's affair - I can't say that I'm Particularly surprised - but it was not predictable - per se.

I liked the foreshadowing of the Knights being there to (attempt) to help Arya and Walker when they are found.

As far as other elements - I was somewhat surprised that Meris knew of the wolf head ring - but did not seem to remember who Walker really was - even though Walker seems to have put it together. Possibly the Ghost Druid told him about it.

As for her 'duplicity' it also surprised me. Certainly - she indicated that she would not aid Walker again - but to outright work against him - seems odd.

I can almost see Walker adding her to his 'list' and coming for her at some point when he is done. Well - maybe not - but I definately had a feeling of "I'll be back to burn your whole forest down" as a retribution - but that was me thinking of Walker's being upset at being turned upon.

Dhomal

I am collecting the D&D Minis. I would be more than willing to trade with people. You can send me a PM here with your email listed - and I can send you my minis list. Thanks!

Successfully traded with Xysma!
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2006 :  18:39:10  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cool! Glad it's going smoothly.

Walker's ring -- yes, indeed, Meris knows of the ring (Gylther'yel told him that Walker always wears it on his right hand).

And Gylther'yel is never really all that she seems. I'm glad you're questioning her motives. She's got a good reason to do what she's doing -- and she's not necessarily going against Walker, note.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2006 :  01:38:31  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
All I can say about this section is...

You picked a Hell of way to wrap up Arya and Walker's quiet little wedding in the glade! (at least that is how I interpreted the switching of the ring from Walker's right hand to "the forth finger of his left hand" as you put it.

Oh yes, and to echo my post in the ch 4-7 scroll...

Please kill Meris.

A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men - Willy Wonka

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." -

John F. Kennedy, speech in Dublin, Ireland, June 28, 1963
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2006 :  02:53:38  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Red Walker

You picked a Hell of way to wrap up Arya and Walker's quiet little wedding in the glade! (at least that is how I interpreted the switching of the ring from Walker's right hand to "the forth finger of his left hand" as you put it.

Nice catch!

Clearly, that isn't necessarily the Realmsian tradition of marriage, but it's a nice and subtle connection.

quote:
Oh yes, and to echo my post in the ch 4-7 scroll...

Please kill Meris.

Sure, you say that NOW. Just you wait.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

Chosen of Moradin
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1120 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2006 :  17:39:08  Show Profile  Visit Chosen of Moradin's Homepage Send Chosen of Moradin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, here we are, and things are more interesting with each page.

Chapter 12 - Touching scene between Walker and Arya. Both of them locked between love and duty. You manage all like a good maestro, here. The scene with the ring was beautiful. I too catch the wedding cerimony - well, maybe that´s because I´m wedding next week. .

And only to echo my friend Red Walker:

Please kill Meris.

Chapter 13 - Greyt have crossed some limits with Meris. And with Talthaliel. It´s not good to do this when all the plan is in motion. Let´s see if the Lord Singer is so cunny after all this.

And the final part, with Lyetha, was very intriguing. Added with the final scene of the chapter 11, I think that build a memorable moment.

"And so it begins."

Chapter 14 - You know, Gylther´yel is worrying me more than Greyt and Meris together, now.
The hate of the ghost druid burns too much. I´m worried, and I think that I will be surprised in the very end. Anyway, something is saying me that the druid is not "soooooo bad". But i can be wrong.

And now, Walker and Arya are in trouble. The determination of the knight is a beautiful thing to see. When she spoke "Let them come", she reminded me of King Theoden, in The Two Towers, when Aragorn talk to him about the great army of Saruman.

Chapter 15 - Oh noo! Bars and Derst have the second round against Meris, and lose again! And Meris almost rape Arya! And the punishment that Walker received!

Men, you build one of the best and more desperate battle scenes that I have read here, and with all the implications... I have to give myself a time away from the book, after this. What powerful scene.

On a parallel talk, I´m a very fan of music (not an expert, like the Sage, but I have my tastes.). Actually, I have associated some "theme songs" that ring in my brain everytime that a character appears:

Walker: The Unforgiven - Mettalica
Arya: Nightingale - Yanni
Gylther´yel: Angel of death or I hate you - Slayer
Meris: Du hast - Rammstein
Bars and Derst: Troubled times, Heroes Valor and Skirmish - Midnight Syndicate
Lyetha: Say just words - Paradise Lost
Amra: The memory of trees - Enya
Greyt: Blues Brothers theme - Peter Gunn
Arya and Walker "wedding scene": Siren - Theatre of Tragedy

Dwarf, DM, husband, and proud of this! :P

twitter: @yuripeixoto
Facebook: yuri.peixoto
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2006 :  17:54:43  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am a great fan of music and use it extensively in my writing. There is an "un-official Ghostwalker playlist" -- consisting of the music I listened to while writing the book -- that is somewhere posted here. It's very dark, very angsty, and very rock-oriented.

Walker is very much an APC (A Perfect Circle) kind of guy (though both of Metallica's Unforgiven songs are quite good for him too), while Arya's music is Tori Amos in feel (lately, I've been thinking carefully about an Arya playlist -- I should write that up. That and Twilight's.)

EDIT: Here's a link: http://eriksdb.livejournal.com/5272.html

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Edited by - Erik Scott de Bie on 14 Sep 2006 18:16:50
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2006 :  00:29:11  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Chosen of Moradin

And only to echo my friend Red Walker:

Please kill Meris.

Then to echo my friend Erik: "Sure, you say that NOW. Just you wait."

But don't let me influence your views of this fine story Chosen[.

Erik does a fine job without my blathering

I would be sorely pressed indeed to think of an author who inspired such strong negative feelings in me towards a character when I read their work.

Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2006 :  02:25:00  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And trust me when I tell you that that's ENTIRELY INTENTIONAL.

For those who've made it thus far in the book club without having read the book -- Meris is NOT one of those goody-goodies you just want to strangle rather than hug, or break out the ugly stick instead of the pom-poms.

I went out of my way to make Meris both horrid and monstrous, while at the same time keeping him from becoming a caricature. He has reasons for being what he is, and those reasons are far from pleasant.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2009 :  14:38:16  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
At this point, Walker (whether he is truly dead or not) has become an even more complex character. If he lives, I wonder how his romance will go, and if he is/will be able to "perform", so to speak.

Karsite Arcanar (Most Holy Servant of Karsus)

Anauria - Survivor State of Netheril as penned by me:
http://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/172023

Edited by - Alisttair on 27 Feb 2009 14:39:00
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2009 :  15:56:36  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hail and well met, Alisttair--

I've read through your other posts on the other Ghostwalker scrolls, and I'm glad you're enjoying the book. Let me know if you have any questions!

Tangentially, I'd also like to take this opportunity to point out that apparently, some readers choose to interpret the ghostwalker as dead (while some think he's alive, some that he's undead--for the most part, I leave it ambiguous), and certain of these passages present some (ahem) romantic complications, particularly as regards a certain very pretty, very obviously alive redhead.

And on that note . . .

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2009 :  16:11:39  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just reading the last few replies in this scroll reminds me how much I disliked Meris and always will!

Good work Erik.

Go to Top of Page

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2009 :  16:23:36  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I like how Walker's status of being dead/alive/undead is left vague. Maybe you can use the character concept to write a "different" kind of Harlequin Romance novel LOL

Go to Top of Page

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2009 :  16:26:32  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would also like to add that I find it fitting that there is a lot of fighting in this novel, being that it is part of "the Fighters" series. Was this your line of thought writing this, Erik?

Edited by - Alisttair on 27 Feb 2009 16:27:18
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2009 :  16:50:39  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alisttair

I would also like to add that I find it fitting that there is a lot of fighting in this novel, being that it is part of "the Fighters" series. Was this your line of thought writing this, Erik?

Well, that and I *love* fight scenes, having got my start in fantasy literature reading Icewind Dale and the Dark Elf trilogy.

You write what you like to read.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2009 :  16:57:20  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Well, that and I *love* fight scenes, having got my start in fantasy literature reading Icewind Dale and the Dark Elf trilogy.

Cheers

Sounds good. Would you consider co-writing a book with Salvatore (despite shared royaltie$)?

Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2009 :  18:05:25  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Sounds good. Would you consider co-writing a book with Salvatore (despite shared royaltie$)?[/quote]
Woah. I was really not expecting THAT question.

Thanks, by the way, for the amazing compliment!

Writing with Bob . . . not that that would ever happen, but . . . consider it? That would be like a dream. (In fact, I think I *have* had dreams like that.)

I also know EXACTLY what story I'd want to write . . . but that's another discussion entirely.

The question of royalties isn't even within far-shot longbow range of being a thing. I would do it just for the chance to do it. And speaking practically, his books outsell mine by a LOT. So no worries on the $$$ front. Even if I got a quarter of the royalties I got for my own writing, it would probably translate to WAY more than I'd get on my own.

Also, I already (rather proudly) share royalties on Realms of the Elves with Bob. And Ed. And also Lisa, Phil, and the Richards. My contribution to that anthology--just the honor of being in a tome with authors I admire and respect--makes me beam.

Ahem. Right then. Back to this action business. Hear now what what.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2009 :  03:11:34  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Now you have me wondering, hehe!!

I'd better get back to reading Ghostwalker to find out how it concludes. (Was a long weekend not having had the chance to read it).

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000