Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Where do we live? - Put yourself on the map.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 13

Seravin
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1265 Posts

Posted - 02 Jun 2011 :  04:21:39  Show Profile Send Seravin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Toronto,Canada! But I wish I was from Saerloon. Well met everyone.
Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 02 Jun 2011 :  05:13:21  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm on sunny Cape Cod, MA. Looking for a gaming group. Couldn't get the map to work through my hotspot, sadly.

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Go to Top of Page

kane
Acolyte

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2011 :  16:25:56  Show Profile Send kane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I live in New Braintree,MA and need help creating a 1e FR campiagn :D
Go to Top of Page

Tarrok of Halruaa
Acolyte

United Kingdom
37 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2011 :  15:58:02  Show Profile Send Tarrok of Halruaa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I live in Bournemouth, Dorset in the UK. We have fantastic beaches here in sunny Bournemouth! :-)
Go to Top of Page

Thieran
Learned Scribe

Germany
293 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2011 :  16:39:28  Show Profile Send Thieran a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And in Norfolk as well, who would have thought! (Got a sunburn there last Sunday...)
Go to Top of Page

MrHedgehog
Senior Scribe

688 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2011 :  10:12:25  Show Profile  Visit MrHedgehog's Homepage Send MrHedgehog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Near the Rocky Mountains, and the Winter Olympics were here when I was a couple months old in 1988.

I wish I lived in Florida like some of you! Although I guess i've only been there for Orlando Theme Parks and nearby Natural parks to see Manatees. It seemed so beautiful.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2011 :  10:46:53  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MrHedgehog

Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Near the Rocky Mountains, and the Winter Olympics were here when I was a couple months old in 1988.

I wish I lived in Florida like some of you! Although I guess i've only been there for Orlando Theme Parks and nearby Natural parks to see Manatees. It seemed so beautiful.

It is, right now, hot as Hades with high humidity, and we're into our monsoon season, which means many days we get torrential downpours in the afternoon. And I myself can't spend any time outside because mosquitos love me.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Yoss
Learned Scribe

USA
259 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2011 :  14:53:17  Show Profile Send Yoss a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Springfield, MA, where it is currently raining.
Go to Top of Page

Ergont
Acolyte

Russia
24 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2011 :  08:03:11  Show Profile  Visit Ergont's Homepage Send Ergont a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My origins are in Vladivostok, Russian Far East. Now I live in Moscow.)
Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3131 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2011 :  14:56:59  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fairfax, Virginia baby!

Some people have a way with words, and other people...oh, uh, not have way. -Steve Martin

Amazon "KindleUnlimited" Free Trial: http://amzn.to/2AJ4yD2

Try Audible and Get 2 Free Audio Books! https://amzn.to/2IgBede
Go to Top of Page

WizardsHerb
Acolyte

United Kingdom
23 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2011 :  14:58:09  Show Profile Send WizardsHerb a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Staffordshire, England, full of towns, hills, forests, and mystery!
Go to Top of Page

Wolfhound75
Learned Scribe

USA
217 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2011 :  16:13:19  Show Profile Send Wolfhound75 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by Sinjin Oban

I'm right between Orlando and Daytona Beach.

Where? I'm on the Space Coast, meself.

Being new to the forums, I'm still catching up on all the general stuff like this but, upon reading this post, I couldn't help my sense of humor demanding that I ask you...

So, does this make the two of you "Great Space Coasters"? (Reference the old kids televison show.).

Sorry, as Bob Uecker once wrote a humorous book entitled "Catcher in the Wry" played as a pun on the literary work "Catcher in the Rye", maybe I'll make my mark as the 'Ranger in the Wry'.

Anyway, you can chalk me up as a desert rat of a ranger living around the area of Phoenix, Arizona.

Good Hunting,
The Wolfhound

"Firepower - if it's not working, you're not using enough." ~ Military Proverb

"If at first you do succeed, you must've rolled a natural 20!"
Go to Top of Page

theDZA
Acolyte

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2012 :  03:11:34  Show Profile Send theDZA a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Currently stationed in Pensacola, FL, originally from Roswell, NM.
Go to Top of Page

Mapolq
Senior Scribe

Brazil
466 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2012 :  16:16:45  Show Profile Send Mapolq a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The island city of Florianópolis, in southern Brazil.

Never sleep under the jackfruit tree.

Tales of Moonsea - A Neverwinter Nights 2 Persistent World. Check out our website at http://www.talesofmoonsea.com and our video trailer at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am304WqOAAo&feature=youtu.be, as well as our thread here at Candlekeep: http://www.forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12955

My campaign thread: http://www.forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16447
Go to Top of Page

Thauranil
Master of Realmslore

India
1591 Posts

Posted - 16 Jan 2012 :  10:20:33  Show Profile Send Thauranil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The coastal city of Bombay in India.
Go to Top of Page

AshenVeras
Acolyte

USA
0 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2012 :  05:20:06  Show Profile Send AshenVeras a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hidden in Central Pennsylvania in the village of Sunbury
Go to Top of Page

Ingbur
Acolyte

Mexico
1 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2012 :  07:09:29  Show Profile Send Ingbur a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ensenada. northwest Mexico
Go to Top of Page

Lord Kjeran
Acolyte

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2012 :  17:37:40  Show Profile  Visit Lord Kjeran's Homepage Send Lord Kjeran a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Overton, Texas.

"It was an age of dark beliefs and of practises that were no less dark; and witchcraft and sorcery were rampant throughout the land, among all classes."
Clark Ashton Smith, "The Necromantic Tale"
Go to Top of Page

xanthor
Acolyte

Canada
3 Posts

Posted - 24 May 2012 :  21:36:01  Show Profile Send xanthor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Just smile and Nod and move towards the cake!

42webs.com
Go to Top of Page

snotereceorlas
Acolyte

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - 19 Jun 2012 :  10:55:59  Show Profile Send snotereceorlas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
York, northern England, UK.
Go to Top of Page

Monkeyofficeboy
Acolyte

United Kingdom
9 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2012 :  11:42:45  Show Profile Send Monkeyofficeboy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Walsall, Midlands, UK.
Go to Top of Page

ElfBane
Learned Scribe

USA
275 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2012 :  13:02:30  Show Profile Send ElfBane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Titusville, Florida
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2012 :  14:31:26  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ElfBane

Titusville, Florida

Hey, that's not too far from me! I'm in Melbourne.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Dictator Cupcake
Acolyte

USA
0 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2012 :  15:16:24  Show Profile Send Dictator Cupcake a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cupertino, California.
Go to Top of Page

ElfBane
Learned Scribe

USA
275 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2012 :  18:25:29  Show Profile Send ElfBane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Where is this clickable map that we're signing up for? Thanx!
Go to Top of Page

Aryalómë
Senior Scribe

USA
666 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2012 :  20:05:49  Show Profile Send Aryalómë a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm....

Sometimes in Aman, other times in Leuthilspar, Evermeet, sometimes in Eataine or Saphery, Ulthuan, a bit in Lothlórien, a while in Sildëyuir, I did spend a good bit of time in Silvanesti, but now I've had to go to Qualinesti ; but for the rest of the time, I live in S(c)umter, South Carolina.
Go to Top of Page

vorpalanvil
Seeker

USA
90 Posts

Posted - 18 Aug 2012 :  08:39:08  Show Profile Send vorpalanvil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
To quote Rick Catella, the rock n' roll poopiehead, "COLUMBUS OHIO!!!!!"

Mod edit: Language, please.

"I'm a busy man! I got places to go, monsters to kill!" attributed to 1st level bard

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 18 Aug 2012 16:40:09
Go to Top of Page

Vaeldroth
Acolyte

USA
25 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2012 :  17:17:50  Show Profile  Visit Vaeldroth's Homepage Send Vaeldroth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Round Lake Beach, IL
Go to Top of Page

Slazick
Acolyte

USA
0 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2012 :  14:01:55  Show Profile Send Slazick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dalton, GA

What is dead may never die.
Go to Top of Page

Zireael
Master of Realmslore

Poland
1190 Posts

Posted - 02 Nov 2012 :  16:13:28  Show Profile  Visit Zireael's Homepage Send Zireael a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ElfBane

Where is this clickable map that we're signing up for? Thanx!

Good point.

I'm from Poland.

SiNafay Vrinn, the daughter of Lloth, from Ched Nasad!

http://zireael07.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 13 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000