Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Where do we live? - Put yourself on the map.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 15

Allowind
Acolyte

Russia
1 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2017 :  05:54:22  Show Profile Send Allowind a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Moscow, Russia
Go to Top of Page

Tigon
Acolyte

USA
44 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2018 :  11:58:06  Show Profile Send Tigon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
just outside of Seattle! Working in the gaming arm of one of those big tech giants ;) you can prolly guess
Go to Top of Page

Ariseal
Acolyte

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2018 :  23:55:53  Show Profile Send Ariseal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Winston Salem NC
Go to Top of Page

justdave
Acolyte

13 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2018 :  09:06:49  Show Profile Send justdave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kent, South east UK
Go to Top of Page

Thraskir Skimper
Learned Scribe

204 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2018 :  14:13:23  Show Profile Send Thraskir Skimper a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Somewhere in Alberta, I move a lot.

Thay Red
Go to Top of Page

TheIriaeban
Senior Scribe

USA
500 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2018 :  16:42:09  Show Profile Send TheIriaeban a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tacoma, WA

"Iriaebor is a fine city. So what if you can have violence between merchant groups break out at any moment. Not every city can offer dinner AND a show."

My FR writeups - http://www.mediafire.com/folder/um3liz6tqsf5n/Documents
Go to Top of Page

Divinity
Acolyte

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2018 :  09:21:40  Show Profile Send Divinity a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TheIriaeban

Tacoma, WA

Tacoma! I moved from Tacoma to Houston a year ago.

My Faerūn Continent Map
Go to Top of Page

JamesAshby
Acolyte

USA
0 Posts

Posted - 15 May 2019 :  08:00:41  Show Profile Send JamesAshby a Private Message  Reply with Quote
New Orleans, LA
Go to Top of Page

Delnyn
Senior Scribe

USA
394 Posts

Posted - 24 May 2019 :  02:32:16  Show Profile Send Delnyn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Northern Virginia just west of Washington, DC
Go to Top of Page

MrSukx
Acolyte

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2020 :  03:16:45  Show Profile Send MrSukx a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Washington State, USA

"When everyone lies, telling the truth isn't just rebellion. It's an act of revolution. So think carefully when you speak it, because the truth is a weapon."
~Takeshi Kovacs
Go to Top of Page

Junder_Sunstar
Acolyte

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2020 :  09:54:03  Show Profile Send Junder_Sunstar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Edinburgh, UK!

"The Lord of Murder shall perish, but in his doom he shall spawn a score of mortal progeny. Chaos will be sewn from their passage. So sayeth the wise Alaundo."
Go to Top of Page

AliMaClan
Acolyte

Canada
15 Posts

Posted - 01 May 2020 :  14:50:11  Show Profile Send AliMaClan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Antigonish, Nova Scotia

Exiled from the realms for 35 years on a quest for the lost chord. I return empty handed to resume my studies...
Go to Top of Page

Strixy1374
Acolyte

6 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2020 :  03:48:38  Show Profile Send Strixy1374 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sacramento, CA!

Thief: I carefully turn the pick counter-clockwise...
Barbarian: I put my foot over the thief's shoulder.
Thief: WTH?
Barbarian: I'm a barbarian. Deal with it
Go to Top of Page

Alystra Illianniis
Great Reader

USA
3749 Posts

Posted - 30 Oct 2020 :  21:37:38  Show Profile Send Alystra Illianniis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Decatur Tx.

The Goddess is alive, and magic is afoot.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins" -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

"You idiots! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -Spaceballs

Lothir's character background/stats: http://forum.candlekeep.com/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=5469

My stories:
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Mickeys_Comic_Tavern/index.php?showforum=188

Lothir, courtesy of Sylinde (Deviant Art)/Luaxena (Chosen of Eilistraee)
http://sylinde.deviantart.com/#/d2z6e4u
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4047 Posts

Posted - 30 Oct 2020 :  22:10:55  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dalor Darden

I'm in as well...my wife and I in Montana.

Haven't lived in Montana for a long time...

At Beale AFB California now; an hour drive from Sacramento if you take your time.

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
34137 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2020 :  02:03:24  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

I'm in as well...my wife and I in Montana.

Haven't lived in Montana for a long time...

At Beale AFB California now; an hour drive from Sacramento if you take your time.

Whilst I was an Air Force brat, we lived at Mather, just outside Sacramento, for several months.

Bought my first polyhedral dice there at Mather.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Editor and scribe for The Candlekeep Compendium

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4047 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2020 :  17:15:26  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This place is a tinderbox now...much changed.

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
34137 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2020 :  00:59:48  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Yeah, I've heard that...

A couple years ago, I tried to look up another place I used to live, on Google Maps. The Air Force Base was still there, but the entire neighborhood I lived in, and one of the nearby lakes, was gone.

Go to Top of Page

TheIriaeban
Senior Scribe

USA
500 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2020 :  15:10:12  Show Profile Send TheIriaeban a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:

Yeah, I've heard that...

A couple years ago, I tried to look up another place I used to live, on Google Maps. The Air Force Base was still there, but the entire neighborhood I lived in, and one of the nearby lakes, was gone.

I've done the same for where I grew up. The whole area is completely different. What I knew is gone like it never existed. Gives some insight into Elminster and the other "immortals". We've seen how things change after just a few decades. Image what it is like for them when it is centuries of change.

"Iriaebor is a fine city. So what if you can have violence between merchant groups break out at any moment. Not every city can offer dinner AND a show."

My FR writeups - http://www.mediafire.com/folder/um3liz6tqsf5n/Documents
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
34137 Posts

Posted - 09 Nov 2020 :  22:11:03  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TheIriaeban

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:

Yeah, I've heard that...

I've done the same for where I grew up. The whole area is completely different. What I knew is gone like it never existed. Gives some insight into Elminster and the other "immortals". We've seen how things change after just a few decades. Image what it is like for them when it is centuries of change.

That's a good point.

This one neighborhood I lived in, in Alabama, has expanded since I moved from there. The creek where I used to play (and where I left some Hot Wheels cars buried!) is now like 6 feet under someone's backyard, and the woods I used to wander around in are now a neighborhood.

I didn't like much about living in Alabama, but I have a lot of fond memories of that creek and those woods. And though it's been many a moon since I've been in that town, it still bugs me to know that my old trails and hiding spots are gone now.

Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Master of Realmslore

USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2020 :  22:59:51  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Senior Scribe TheIriaeban,

quote:

That's crazy. I just looked up my last duty station at Ft. Stewart, GA, and that is quite different now days in Hinesville! lol Wow. Of course, it's been a bit since I retired out of the Army, so makes sense.

Best regards,

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2020 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000