Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Where do we live? - Put yourself on the map.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 15

Allowind
Acolyte

Russia
1 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2017 :  05:54:22  Show Profile Send Allowind a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Moscow, Russia
Go to Top of Page

Tigon
Seeker

USA
42 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2018 :  11:58:06  Show Profile Send Tigon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
just outside of Seattle! Working in the gaming arm of one of those big tech giants ;) you can prolly guess
Go to Top of Page

Ariseal
Acolyte

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2018 :  23:55:53  Show Profile Send Ariseal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Winston Salem NC
Go to Top of Page

justdave
Acolyte

13 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2018 :  09:06:49  Show Profile Send justdave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kent, South east UK
Go to Top of Page

Thraskir Skimper
Learned Scribe

204 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2018 :  14:13:23  Show Profile Send Thraskir Skimper a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Somewhere in Alberta, I move a lot.

Thay Red
Go to Top of Page

TheIriaeban
Learned Scribe

USA
274 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2018 :  16:42:09  Show Profile Send TheIriaeban a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tacoma, WA

"Iriaebor is a fine city. So what if you can have violence between merchant groups break out at any moment. Not every city can offer dinner AND a show."

My FR writeups - http://www.mediafire.com/folder/um3liz6tqsf5n/Documents
Go to Top of Page

Divinity
Seeker

USA
27 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2018 :  09:21:40  Show Profile Send Divinity a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TheIriaeban

Tacoma, WA

Tacoma! I moved from Tacoma to Houston a year ago.
Go to Top of Page

JamesAshby
Acolyte

USA
0 Posts

Posted - 15 May 2019 :  08:00:41  Show Profile Send JamesAshby a Private Message  Reply with Quote
New Orleans, LA
Go to Top of Page

Delnyn
Learned Scribe

USA
316 Posts

Posted - 24 May 2019 :  02:32:16  Show Profile Send Delnyn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Northern Virginia just west of Washington, DC
Go to Top of Page

MrSukx
Acolyte

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2020 :  03:16:45  Show Profile Send MrSukx a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Washington State, USA

"When everyone lies, telling the truth isn't just rebellion. It's an act of revolution. So think carefully when you speak it, because the truth is a weapon."
~Takeshi Kovacs
Go to Top of Page

Junder_Sunstar
Acolyte

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2020 :  09:54:03  Show Profile Send Junder_Sunstar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Edinburgh, UK!

"The Lord of Murder shall perish, but in his doom he shall spawn a score of mortal progeny. Chaos will be sewn from their passage. So sayeth the wise Alaundo."
Go to Top of Page

AliMaClan
Acolyte

Canada
4 Posts

Posted - 01 May 2020 :  14:50:11  Show Profile Send AliMaClan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Antigonish, Nova Scotia

Exiled from the realms for 35 years on a quest for the lost chord. I return empty handed to resume my studies...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2020 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000