Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Trolls
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Gray Richardson
Master of Realmslore

USA
1291 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2005 :  00:47:45  Show Profile  Visit Gray Richardson's Homepage Send Gray Richardson a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Scrags are trolls with the aquatic subtype. If the troll part was scrag, then he could breathe underwater.
Go to Top of Page

Crennen FaerieBane
Master of Realmslore

USA
1378 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2005 :  02:15:40  Show Profile Send Crennen FaerieBane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is he a saltwater or freshwater scrag?

C-Fb

Still rockin' the Fey'ri style.
Go to Top of Page

hooper101
Learned Scribe

USA
117 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2005 :  19:38:18  Show Profile  Visit hooper101's Homepage Send hooper101 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Stop this insanity now or Ill have my Arch druid crossbreed a black and red dragon and then breed with a scrag! Then will have an invincible creature that can only be killed by old age or freezing...........darnit we'll have to get a white involved I hate whites!

Die, die, die ,die, die, why won't you just die you silly dragon!

Edited by - hooper101 on 18 Nov 2005 19:43:11
Go to Top of Page

Elfinblade
Senior Scribe

Norway
377 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2005 :  19:46:16  Show Profile Send Elfinblade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
well, i have to say. some interesting, and some amusing views came up to this topic.
the conclusion i think, would have to be as a DM, use common sense, and let the bugger die. :)
Thank you all for your well-thought out responses and quotes.
this surely is the right place to post my concerns, questions and trivia :)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000