Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Everyone's Favorite Evil Organization
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

Alruane
Senior Scribe

USA
434 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2013 :  10:25:27  Show Profile Send Alruane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I enjoyed the Shadow Thieves, particularly Renal Bloodscalps leadership during Baldur's Gate: Shadows Of Amn setting.

" I wonder if you are destined to be forgotten. Will your life fade in the shadow of greater beings?"
~Joneleth Irenicus

"Wisdom? My dear boy, wisdom is knowing that you do not know everything. Wisdom is realizing, a wise man ALWAYS has questions. Not answers."

~Alruane
Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3131 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2016 :  13:58:36  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm partial to the Brotherhood of the True Flame down in Zakhara.

Some people have a way with words, and other people...oh, uh, not have way. -Steve Martin

Amazon "KindleUnlimited" Free Trial: http://amzn.to/2AJ4yD2

Try Audible and Get 2 Free Audio Books! https://amzn.to/2IgBede
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2016 :  18:05:56  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow, this is an older thread... My answer remains the same, 11 years later: I still think that evil xenophobic elves are the most fun.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Madpig
Learned Scribe

Finland
148 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2016 :  13:59:50  Show Profile Send Madpig a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As i just finished Crown of Fire and trilogy about knights of mythdrannor, im really partial on Z-men (and few women) :)
Go to Top of Page

Misereor
Learned Scribe

164 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2016 :  06:58:38  Show Profile Send Misereor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Zhents. Not the Zhentarim, but Zhentil Keep itself, along with it's associated subfactions and all the infighting they bring with them.
(In my realms the ToT and all the resulting sillyness never happened. Same goes for Shade and the boring ubervillain version of Shar.)

What is dead may never die, but rises again, harder, stronger, in a later edition.
Go to Top of Page

RandoTheCat
Acolyte

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 30 Oct 2022 :  15:14:06  Show Profile Send RandoTheCat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I really like the Kraken Society! The islands north of the Moonshaes have very little written about them. As well as in the Purple Rocks practically half the citizens are cultists!

- Rando
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000