Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Hello all, novice adventurer here!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Blengeddarn
Acolyte

USA
0 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2005 :  20:11:25  Show Profile  Visit Blengeddarn's Homepage Send Blengeddarn a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I'm a newbie here at Candlekeep, though I've played a FR game back in mid-2e, and ran another a little later on. I plan to be quite active here, asking questions and throwing my two cents around in order to get the game right for my new campaign. I'm sure you all can help me.

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2005 :  20:17:53  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey no problem. Scribes here love to thrown in their two coppers on any range of topics, so you should fit in very well.
Go to Top of Page

Chosen of Moradin
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1120 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2005 :  20:37:30  Show Profile  Visit Chosen of Moradin's Homepage Send Chosen of Moradin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello, and welcome to Candlekeep!

This being the best halls of knowledge that exist (no mention the dwarven halls, of course ) in our loved Toril, feel free to research anything, of any topic.

And if you have any question about any scroll, the sages of the keep are everywhere, to help and to aid all that came in peace and in joy.

Chosen of Moradin

Dwarf, DM, husband, and proud of this! :P

twitter: @yuripeixoto
Facebook: yuri.peixoto

Edited by - Chosen of Moradin on 14 Sep 2005 20:38:28
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2005 :  22:57:47  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met, Blengeddarn

Welcome to Candlekeep. There is much knowledge and Realmslore to be learnt herein and many scribes to aid ye.

I hope thy stay is an enjoyable one. If I can be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2005 :  23:58:10  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless, and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Blengeddarn
Acolyte

USA
0 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2005 :  01:12:33  Show Profile  Visit Blengeddarn's Homepage Send Blengeddarn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks, all. I just hope I don't get annoying over the coming weeks!
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2005 :  02:02:08  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No, that's Wooly's job .

Anyway, greetings to you Blengeddarn, and welcome to Candlekeep.

Here you will find many curious questions pertaining to the Realmslore. You will also discover many fantastic answers -- some of which have even been provided by the Great Sages themselves.

So please, take a look around. If you feel the need to ask a question, simply find the appropriately place in the library and open a scroll. One of our many knowledgeable scribes will be happy to assist you in learning more about the Realms.

See you in the library .

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Thelonius
Senior Scribe

Spain
730 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2005 :  07:29:48  Show Profile Send Thelonius a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome here and enjoy thy stay, thing I am sure you will do!!

"If you are to truly understand, then you will need the contrast, not adherence to a single ideal." - Kreia
"I THINK I JUST HAD ANOTHER NEAR-RINCEWIND EXPERIENCE"- Discworld's Death frustrated after Rincewind scapes his grasp... again.
"I am death, come for thee" - Nimbul, from Baldur's Gate I just before being badly spanked
Sapientia sola libertas est
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000