Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Downloadable Savage Frontier
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lucius
Seeker

98 Posts

Posted - 12 Jun 2005 :  17:37:07  Show Profile  Visit Lucius's Homepage Send Lucius a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
For some odd reason, I can't seem to download this from the TSR free downloads part of the WOTC site.

Does anyone know why, or have it to send to me?

I would really appreciate this.

Thanks

Kentinal
Great Reader

4686 Posts

Posted - 12 Jun 2005 :  17:51:33  Show Profile Send Kentinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It started to download for me from http://www.wizards.com/dnd/files/2/fr_downloads/tsr9233.zip and so far is going well. I had thought I already had downloaded it but it appears not to be true. I will let you know if I get a useable copy later.

"Small beings can have small wisdom," the dragon said. "And small wise beings are better than small fools. Listen: Wisdom is caring for afterwards."
"Caring for afterwards ...? Ker repeated this without understanding.
"After action, afterwards," the dragon said. "Choose the afterwards first, then the action. Fools choose action first."
"Judgement" copyright 2003 by Elizabeth Moon
Go to Top of Page

warlockco
Master of Realmslore

USA
1695 Posts

Posted - 12 Jun 2005 :  21:48:47  Show Profile  Visit warlockco's Homepage Send warlockco a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have a good copy on my HD, just email me at warlockco@msn.com and I'll send it over. Just make sure give me a big loud Header on the email, I tend to delete things I don't recognize.

News of the Weird

D20 System Reference Document
D20 Modern System Reference Document
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2005 :  02:49:49  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lucius

For some odd reason, I can't seem to download this from the TSR free downloads part of the WOTC site.

Does anyone know why, or have it to send to me?

I would really appreciate this.

Thanks

I've heard of similar problems before.

If you haven't yet found a way to resolve this issue by the time you read this, contact me privately and I'll do what I can to help .

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Lucius
Seeker

98 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2005 :  11:34:06  Show Profile  Visit Lucius's Homepage Send Lucius a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks to warlockco for helping me out here. And thanks to everyone else who offered to help. The community feeling here something difficult to find on RPG boards nowerdays. Nice to see it's still alive! ;)
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2005 :  13:58:02  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

The community feeling here something difficult to find on RPG boards nowerdays. Nice to see it's still alive! ;)
We pride ourselves on the community spirit we've managed to build here.

For us, it's what makes Candlekeep special .

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Lucius
Seeker

98 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2005 :  16:06:01  Show Profile  Visit Lucius's Homepage Send Lucius a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have to agree with that!

To Candlekeep! May the scrolls be forever open to the scholar in need!
Go to Top of Page

warlockco
Master of Realmslore

USA
1695 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2005 :  03:53:43  Show Profile  Visit warlockco's Homepage Send warlockco a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Thanks to warlockco for helping me out here. And thanks to everyone else who offered to help. The community feeling here something difficult to find on RPG boards nowerdays. Nice to see it's still alive! ;)

No problem, if you have problems with any of the other downloads there, let me know, I think I have them all and in working order too.

News of the Weird

D20 System Reference Document
D20 Modern System Reference Document
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000