Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Halls of the Hammer
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Smyther
Learned Scribe

Canada
121 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2005 :  00:32:20  Show Profile  Visit Smyther's Homepage Send Smyther a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Something completely astounding occured to me just now. I ran a search on Candlekeep for 'Halls of the Hammer,' the well-known dwarven dungeon of the High Moor, and came up with nothing. Nothing! Even going 'search for all these words,' not the phrase, produced nothing on said topic.

So, I think we need to produce a scroll about the Halls of the Hammer. What precisely is it? What secrets does it hold? Is there any interesting tidbits from developers on the subject? And other such questions. All I have are three minute sources of information: The North, Elminster's Ecologies 2, and A Grand Tour of the Realms. If wished, I could reproduce what has been said in those three sources, but they all basically say the same thing.
Any thoughts?

Edited by - Smyther on 23 Mar 2005 00:35:49

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6647 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2005 :  23:02:12  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Volo's Guide to the Sword Coast had some information, but it may have been repeated in The North boxed set.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

hammer of Moradin
Senior Scribe

USA
758 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2005 :  07:40:29  Show Profile  Visit hammer of Moradin's Homepage Send hammer of Moradin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Halls of the Hammer. I thought I found more recently, but now looking back at the sources I don't seem to be able to find anything either.

"Hurling himself upon his enemies, he terrified them with slaughter!"

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium

Candlekeep proverb: If a thing is said often enough, fools aplenty will believe it to be true.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000