Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Moonblades...Beating a deadhorse.
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

SirUrza
Master of Realmslore

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2005 :  07:36:08  Show Profile Send SirUrza a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
So I'm trying to create a history of a moonblade for a little something I'm working on. The problem is, I've run into a speed bump, WHEN to start it.

I have 2 sources..

Evermeet (the novel)
Cormanthyr (http://myth-drannor.net/DlabraddathNet/z-Cormanthyr/Moonblades.htm)

I've basically search Cormanthyr (the supplement) and I can't seem to find any dates in it.

I was hoping for some help in understanding why Cormanthyr (the website) roughly -4500 while Evermeet dates it at -9000. What bit of information am I missing that makes -4500 better then -9000?

It's an important question because it reflects how many hands the moonblade my have passed, killed, or just stayed on the wall for.

"Evil prevails when good men fail to act."
The original and unapologetic Arilyn, Aribeth, Seoni Fanboy.

Edited by - SirUrza on 16 Mar 2005 07:38:39

Reefy
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
892 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2005 :  14:54:00  Show Profile  Visit Reefy's Homepage Send Reefy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I believe Arilyn's is the eighth wielder of her moonblade (though I don't have the books to hand to check) so by roughly estimating the age of each wielder, you should be able to trace that back to give a rough answer. In this instance, -4500 seems more plausible.

Life is either daring adventure or nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2005 :  17:00:18  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, don't forget, not every elf will want to bond to the moonblade. It's possible to skip generations entirely.

I put a family moonblade into a half-elf character's background, but even if he were to inherit it, he wouldn't try drawing it. He's not that confident of his own purity. The real reason I put it in was to get another reason for my character's elven relatives to dislike him. After all, at least currently, his father was next in line for the moonblade, which means that a halfblood could inherit it. Unless, of course, something happens.

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2005 :  17:31:55  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bookwyrm

Well, don't forget, not every elf will want to bond to the moonblade. It's possible to skip generations entirely.

Elaine Cunningham posted some of her thoughts on moonblades, their powers, and wielders. If anyone is interested just let me know and I can post the information here. She did not get into dates though.
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend
Forgotten Realms Designer & Author

USA
1707 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2005 :  19:10:11  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The -9000 date came from me in the CORMANTHYR supplement. This ties in with the end of the Crown Wars and the beginning of the Wandering Years when the elves didn't answer to a central authority--the true purpose behind the creation of the blades.

EVERMEET the novel predates CORMANTHYR and I used as much of its details as I could. Given the frame of EVERMEET being a work edited by Khelben and others, THEY have reasons to obfuscate dates and events and the like. And no, they didn't tell me.

As for the larger gaps in time, other readers nailed it--It's rare that it would go through successive generations, but even if it did, you could argue that a moonblade had only 20 wielders, each holding it for 5-600 years each on average, and still make 10,374 years.

As for Arilyn's moonblade as the exemplar, I don't recall if it's been wielded by every generation. At this point, I can't recall if Amnestria inherited the moonblade from her mother or her father, as I believe we left it open that both branches of the family tree had worthies carrying each house's moonblade. And all that is after the fact of whatever Elaine wrote in ELFSHADOW, one of my all-time favorite FR novels.

Thus, ELaine's the expert on moonblades, but I'm the guy who (at the time) had to reconcile and resolve a lot of the history of the Realms from 1992 through 1999. Even if I can't recall exactly why now, know that there was a lot of thought toward every decision in the history (because we were well aware of how many dominoes balanced behind each change).

Steven

For current projects and general natter, see www.steveneschend.com
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2005 :  19:27:01  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Steven Schend
As for Arilyn's moonblade as the exemplar, I don't recall if it's been wielded by every generation. At this point, I can't recall if Amnestria inherited the moonblade from her mother or her father, as I believe we left it open that both branches of the family tree had worthies carrying each house's moonblade. And all that is after the fact of whatever Elaine wrote in ELFSHADOW, one of my all-time favorite FR novels.

Amnestria obtained her moonblade from Thasitalia Moonflower who arrived on Evermeet after a life of adventuring seeking a blade heir. I don't recall the specific relationship being mentioned between Amnestria and Thasitalia. I always looked upon Thasitalia as great-aunt or distant cousin to Amnestria.
Go to Top of Page

SirUrza
Master of Realmslore

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2005 :  19:34:47  Show Profile Send SirUrza a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Steven Schend

The -9000 date came from me in the CORMANTHYR supplement. This ties in with the end of the Crown Wars and the beginning of the Wandering Years when the elves didn't answer to a central authority--the true purpose behind the creation of the blades.

Ahh ok. I did a "search" through the Cormanthyr supplement in acrobat for moonbaldes and none of the entries came back with any usable dates for creation. Guess I shoulda dug deeper. :)

quote:
As for the larger gaps in time, other readers nailed it--It's rare that it would go through successive generations, but even if it did, you could argue that a moonblade had only 20 wielders, each holding it for 5-600 years each on average, and still make 10,374 years.

*nods*

Didn't plan on have successive generations, just wanted to see what events/battles the blade could be in or not in.

Thanks Steve.

Go to Top of Page

SirUrza
Master of Realmslore

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2005 :  19:36:00  Show Profile Send SirUrza a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bookwyrm

Don't plan to. Actually, having 3 heirs die after 3 generations a wields is a cause for some disgrace for the family (though the sword does not go dormant.)

Go to Top of Page

SirUrza
Master of Realmslore

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2005 :  19:37:06  Show Profile Send SirUrza a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SiriusBlack

Elaine Cunningham posted some of her thoughts on moonblades, their powers, and wielders. If anyone is interested just let me know and I can post the information here. She did not get into dates though.

Please do.

Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2005 :  21:32:38  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This first blurb of information was posted by Elaine Cunningham in July of 2002

quote:

When time permits, I'm going to have to take a long, hard look at third edition moonblade rules. At present, here's my thoughts on the matter.

These swords were designed so that each would have a unique set of powers, a set corresponding to the composite strengths of a particular elven family, created in response to the challenges those elves faced. The fitness of a family to rule was therefore judged not only by the ability of a long line of elves to wield a moonblade, but by the powers with with they imbued their hereditary sword. The moonblades present a test not only of strength and courage, but also of resourcefulness and creative problem solving. Over time, a pattern emerges, and a sword acquires a skill set that is almost
akin to a personality. Arilyn's sword comes from a long line of solitary adventurers. It is well suited to her needs and nature, but it is not a sword that would qualify its wielder for the elven throne.

To some extent, a compiled list of "acceptible powers" defeats the purpose of the moonblades. These swords have histories and, occasionally, destinies, that are entwined with the families who wielded them. They should be much more than a collection of randomly acquired powers.

But I understand that these tables and charts are helpful to gamers and DMs who wish to incorporate moonblades into their campaigns. This is one of those example of how different novels and games can be. Not everything is readily translated from one medium to another. Moonblades seem to be one of those things. People in both creative endeavors -- books and games -- do their best to reconcile that which cannot be completely reconciled, and sometimes, that's as good as it gets.

My personal preference would be for moonblades to have no part in the game materials. They were created for a specific purpose, one that is clouded and distorted by their game use. But it's a shared world, and a flexibility is a necessary mindset. On the one hand, I sometimes wish that people who want a magic sword would create their own; on the other hand, I'm pleased that this concept caught so many people's imaginations.

That said, I'd intended to write a history of the moonblades, a one-stop reference for readers and gamers who are interested in these artifacts. At present, I think I'd rather move on and create something new.

This second blurb of information was posted by Elaine Cunningham on March 2003

quote:

First, as has been pointed out, Moonblades were created in the novel
Elfshadow. They were later translated -- badly -- to accommodate those who wished to employ them in their RPG campaigns. Please note that I am not complaining about the quality of the game designers' work, but rather pointing out that translation from one medium to another does not always capture the original intent. Books and games are very different storytelling forms, just as books and movies are different. Some things translate well. Others don't. Moonblades, IMO, are among the latter.

Each moonblade has a unique history and a unique set of powers, which
developed over centuries in response to its wielders' strengths and
circumstances. Because they are hereditary, it stands to reason that they will develop a SET of powers, rather than a random selection. It's entirely possible that these powers could be related in complicated ways: Power B corresponds to Power A, and C corresponds to B, and so on, but F and A work well together only under specific circumstances, and the ability to wield both G and A requires an unusual combination of skills. After a while, moonblades became almost impossible to wield. Whether or not an heir can claim a sword has less to do with his overall "worthiness" than his potential to master the disparate powers of that particular sword. Heirs are
chosen not merely because they are the next of kin, but because they are likely to be a good match. They will then be rigorously trained in the skills needed to claim the blade. It's not a casual or a random process.

There are circumstances, however, in which an elf claims a sword without this sort of guidance. Arilyn is one example. She was only 15 when her mother died, and she knew next to nothing about the moonblade. None of the elves expected her to claim it, and when she did, none expected her to survive -- and with good reason. No half-elf had ever wielded a moonblade. Those who have read Arilyn's stories realize that the purpose behind this bit of worldbuilding has more to do with character than plot. Arilyn has been accepted as elven by one of the most potent symbols known to the People, yet she is rejected by the elves in general and her mother's family
in particular. Her total identification with what the sword is shown by her choice of last name: Moonblade. It's her none-too-subtle way of proclaiming,"I'm an ELF, damn it!"

Elaith Craulnober is another example of how moonblades are NOT supposed to work. Most of his family was wiped out in a raid when he was a baby. An aged grandfather was his only link to family lore, and this elf was not the blade's wielder. The sword was held in trust for Elaith because he was the last of his line. In such cases, if the only surviving member of a family is not well matched to the blade, the sword's task is considered fulfilled and it enters dormancy. But Elaith is not without arrogance -- a common failing among the People -- and although he knew the history and powers of the Craulnober blade, he was certain he was equal to the task. There was no one
to tell him otherwise.

In other words, the sword and the wielder have to be well matched. The more wielders a sword has, the lower the probability of finding another wielder who can handle ALL the sword's powers -- not to mention all the permutations thereof. Such nuances are entirely lost when you say, "Okay, this PC gets a moonblade. Roll to select powers from a table." This is completely backwards from the original intent, but imagine the tedium of starting with an existing moonblade and rolling up one character after anyone until you come up one who's compatible to all the sword's powers. ::shudders::

Second, the moonblades' purpose was to select a ruling family for Evermeet, NOT to find a single leader to unify all elves. Amlaruil Moonflower is NOT the ruler of all elves, but of Evermeet. Many other groups of elves regard her with respect, but not all consider her "their" ruling monarch. To acknowledge royalty is not the same as declaring fealty. The lore is very clear on this, going back to the old gray boxed set.

Third, the moonblades have accomplished the task for which they were
created: they chose a royal family. The Moonflowers are the ruling family of Evermeet. Game over. Period.

A few moonblades still remain active. These will be used in the service of the People until their wielders see fit to lay them down. Some of them have very interesting powers, and many interesting stories and campaign hooks could be created around these swords, but none of these moonblades will ever develop into a new "king sword." Moonblades are relicts of a past time. They are relevant only for the service they and their wielders are capable of providing the People. A few swords might have developed tasks of their own, tasks that have not yet been completed. The Craulnober blade is one such sword.

Finally, there is no single "chosen" ruler of the moonblades. There is a royal family. That was the whole idea behind the moonblades: out of the original 100 moonblades, several swords would develop sets of powers that would both aid and define a ruling family. Eventually, one such family would prove themselves stronger than all others, both in power and in their ability to provide a long-standing, unbroken succession of worthy heirs.

Even if there was a "chosen," (someone has been watching Star Wars Episode I a few times too many... ) Arilyn wouldn't be it. (Her midoclorian count is too low, for one thing...) Ahem. Sorry -- back to the point. That would be illogical, both in terms of
Forgotten Realms lore and her established character. A half-elf ruler of all elves would be a hard sell; in fact, I suspect that the KKK would be about as likely to elect a Jewish woman of African-American descent as their Grand Wizard as the elves would be to rally behind a half-breed. And nothing about Arilyn's portrayal has suggested this eventuality. Arilyn is essentially a loner. She's heir to an offshoot of the Moonflower family, a line of solitary adventurers and other slightly out-of-step elves. There is nothing in her personality, abilities, or stories to suggest that she's a potential
ruler. The fact that Elaith has decided to regard her as his princess says more about him than it does her: he might have exiled himself from Evermeet, but he was once captain of the royal guard. His deep-seated loyalty to the royal family has never changed; on some level, focusing that loyalty on a slightly disreputable half-breed is consistent with his own self-image. Perhaps Arilyn is the closest to royalty to which he feels himself worthy. A complicated elf, is our Elaith.

Just a few thoughts on the subject.

ec

In discussing Elaith and his moonblade, Elaine Cunningham also mentioned one interesting fact about his blade. If someone is interested in this specific lore, let me know.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2005 :  22:50:33  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

In discussing Elaith and his moonblade, Elaine Cunningham also mentioned one interesting fact about his blade. If someone is interested in this specific lore, let me know.

I'm interested!

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2005 :  22:54:47  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think you're right, SB, about Amnestria inheriting the blade from her great-aunt. I seem to recall that bit in Elfshadow.

Also, I should like to point out that not only have blades skipped generations, but there's nothing saying that certain blades have been weilded by one elf for centuries, and other may have periods where they passed thru multiple weilders in a short span of years. So we can't really pick a hard and fast number for how many weilders a blade may have had.

Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2005 :  00:51:38  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert
I'm interested!

I figured someone might be, but was worried that my Elaith worship might be making me believe too strongly in any other scribes' interest.

Below is the brief little bit about the Craulnober moonblade. I find this information beyond fascinating:

quote:

In another thread, there was some discussion about the personality moonblades acquire over time. The Craulnober blade has developed a dual personality. One aspect of it I plan to keep secret, with
possible development in mind, but the other is a mandate to serve the royal family. (Which explains why Elaith regards Arilyn so highly. Although she's a half-breed, she's the closest thing to elven royalty in Elaith's current world.)

Elaith has done everything possible to integrate Azariah into the moon elf royal court and prepare her for a life of honorable service. Very few gold elves have successfully claimed a moonblade, a fact that makes Elaith all the more determined to give her all the education and training needed to wield the blade. He also is all too aware of the blade's other, and somewhat contradictory, set of powers. Suffice it to say that Azariah's future training will be rather unorthodox.

Source: Elaine Cunningham, WOTC boards, July 2002
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2005 :  00:52:41  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Also, I should like to point out that not only have blades skipped generations, but there's nothing saying that certain blades have been weilded by one elf for centuries, and other may have periods where they passed thru multiple weilders in a short span of years. So we can't really pick a hard and fast number for how many weilders a blade may have had.

Thank you for bringing up an excellent point that most forget.
Go to Top of Page

SirUrza
Master of Realmslore

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 18 Mar 2005 :  01:39:17  Show Profile Send SirUrza a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good info SB.

Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 18 Mar 2005 :  03:26:34  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SirUrza

Good info SB.

Good author who I am really going to miss obtaining information from.

SB who will be lost now when his dark elven priest of Corellon has to decide which powers to give his two vorpal moonblades.
Go to Top of Page

Melfius
Senior Scribe

USA
516 Posts

Posted - 18 Mar 2005 :  03:28:24  Show Profile  Visit Melfius's Homepage Send Melfius a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Once upon a time I made the choice of granting a moonblade to a player. This was back in 2nd Ed, when the rules were printed in Elves of Evermeet. I still shudder when I look at them, they were terrible!

I had read the books avalable on moonblades, and came to the (apparently correct) conclusion that a moonblade would have a set of powers fitting for the type of people who previously wielded them. Much like how Arilyn's moonblade is fitting for a loner-adventurer type.

So, over a weekend filled with much caffene, I concocted a moonblade that fit the personality and abilities of the PC.

Boy, did I screw up.

He became, instantly, way too powerful for the adventure and eventually ended up wrecking a very intricate plotline. And I learned a very important lesson: While it looks good on paper, in actuality, it was A BAD IDEA.

Needless to say, once I fully realized my error, said moonblade met a most unfortunate end.

This simply reinforces the lesson that authors are not supposed to read the rulebooks. It is much easier to keep control of a powerful item when you control all the people involved with it. It is impossible when you control only half of them.

Melfius, Pixie-Priest of Puck - Head Chef, The Faerie Kitchen, Candlekeep Inn
"What's in his pockets, besides me?"
Read a tale of my earlier days! - Happiness Comes in Small Packages
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 18 Mar 2005 :  03:57:53  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Melfius,

Look at it this way, you and your player were ahead of your time.

Before I left the WOTC boards, it seemed every second poster had a character who wielded a moonblade. It got so bad, I believe I made a somewhat facetious post (Yeah, I know go figure) that had a Realms citizen showing off various artifacts including a moonblade with a ho hum attitude.

Edited by - SiriusBlack on 18 Mar 2005 03:58:33
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 18 Mar 2005 :  05:35:49  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Melfius

While it looks good on paper, in actuality, it was A BAD IDEA.

Those words apply to so much in life...

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 18 Mar 2005 :  05:37:01  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I believe I made a somewhat facetious post (Yeah, I know go figure)

What?!? You, make a facetious comment! Never!

Go to Top of Page

SirUrza
Master of Realmslore

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 18 Mar 2005 :  06:21:14  Show Profile Send SirUrza a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hehe one of the things I did was create my own set of rules for moonblade generation. No secret I hate the laziness of the Magic of Faerun ones.

Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 18 Mar 2005 :  06:38:05  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
What?!? You, make a facetious comment! Never!

It's not my fault. When certain events occur that just seem illogical, you get threads created such as this one. Which, by the way Sir Urza, if you haven't already found it, that thread is another one where Elaine Cunningham offers some comments on moonblades.

SB
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One
Lady Herald of Realmslore

5056 Posts

Posted - 19 Mar 2005 :  21:58:25  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Elaith worship? SB, you MUST NOT MISS Ed & Elaine's Waterdeep novel. He's by no means a major character, but . . .
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2005 :  01:29:56  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Hooded One

Elaith worship? SB, you MUST NOT MISS Ed & Elaine's Waterdeep novel. He's by no means a major character, but . . .

Oh, I've already bent the keypad of Mrs. Cunningham to discover that Elaith is featured in parts of the novel. I one time made the mistake of calling his part in the novel, a minor character role. EC reminded me that's not exactly the wisest thing to call someone with the nickname "The Serpent."
Go to Top of Page

SirUrza
Master of Realmslore

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2005 :  02:05:39  Show Profile Send SirUrza a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*sniffles* But no Arilyn.. or that guy that tags along with her.

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2005 :  06:28:30  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am quite looking forward to seeing Elaith in action again. He's one of the coolest characters around. I love a bad guy who has style.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2005 :  15:59:14  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It will be nice.

No matter how many times I read about "the Serpent", I never tire of his involvement in situations that seem dull until he appears.

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2005 :  18:01:29  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I love a bad guy who has style.

Elaith's not bad. He's just misunderstood.
Go to Top of Page

khorne
Master of Realmslore

Finland
1073 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2005 :  15:25:42  Show Profile  Visit khorne's Homepage Send khorne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
I love a bad guy who has style.

Elaith's not bad. He's just misunderstood.

Most definitely misunderstood. By the way, where can I find information about his daughter? I know nothing about what happened to her except what is written in cunninghams books.

If I were a ranger, I would pick NDA for my favorite enemy
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2005 :  16:12:15  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by khorne
By the way, where can I find information about his daughter? I know nothing about what happened to her except what is written in cunninghams books.

There is no information source on Elaith's daughter save for Elaine's short story and the brief information posted here. And if I recall right from the FAQ on Elaine Cunningham's web site, no further stories will be coming any time soon about this Etriel.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2005 :  18:18:41  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Khorne, I gotta say, I like your sig.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000