Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Erik Scott de Bie
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 53

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2012 :  04:50:15  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Erik Scott de Bie

quote:
Originally posted by Entromancer

Erik, what did you think of The Dark Knight Rises and, in particular, Nolan's interpretation of Bane?
I am not an expert on Batman (just a fan), nor do I know all that much about Bane (he's one of the fuzzier villains in my mind), but I will say that I quite enjoyed TDKR (enough to see it twice in the theater), and found Bane a compelling (if at times vocally incomprehensible) and legitimately threatening villain. I thought he was exactly the villain the movie needed.

My favorite aspects of the movie were Catwoman (whom I thought Hathaway portrayed quite well) and the secret villain twist (which would give it away if I said the name, but you know who I mean). The trial by fire/faith subplot was also cool, though I question whether one can recover from a slipped disk by someone just shoving on it real hard.

Cheers

I'm not a fan of DC, in general, but I at least knew a bit about the comic Bane... And holy mother of Lurue, the comic Bane looked stupid! I wasn't sure about movie Bane's appearance, but thank Lurue they didn't make him look like the comic version!

I did think it odd, though, the original focus on Bruce Wayne having lost cartilage in his knees, and then he puts on a knee brace (which isn't visible in the rest of the movie!) and is fine...

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2012 :  05:32:27  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Entromancer

Erik, what did you think of The Dark Knight Rises and, in particular, Nolan's interpretation of Bane?
I am not an expert on Batman (just a fan), nor do I know all that much about Bane (he's one of the fuzzier villains in my mind), but I will say that I quite enjoyed TDKR (enough to see it twice in the theater), and found Bane a compelling (if at times vocally incomprehensible) and legitimately threatening villain. I thought he was exactly the villain the movie needed.

My favorite aspects of the movie were Catwoman (whom I thought Hathaway portrayed quite well) and the secret villain twist (which would give it away if I said the name, but you know who I mean). The trial by fire/faith subplot was also cool, though I question whether one can recover from a slipped disk by someone just shoving on it real hard.

Cheers

I'm not a fan of DC, in general, but I at least knew a bit about the comic Bane... And holy mother of Lurue, the comic Bane looked stupid! I wasn't sure about movie Bane's appearance, but thank Lurue they didn't make him look like the comic version!
The earliest visual interpretations of Bane were very "90's." Thankfully, though, in the early 2000's, his look and costume evolved to the point were it took on a more gritty underworld-vibe ... which is partly where Nolan drew his inspiration for the Bane of the Nolanverse films.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

skychrome
Senior Scribe

713 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2013 :  03:05:33  Show Profile  Visit skychrome's Homepage Send skychrome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Erik, I just want to say congrats to Shadowbane! I finished it a few days ago and for me this has been by far your best novel and also one of the best FR novels in general. I enjoyed every page of it!
After FR eBooks got available outside the US a few weeks ago, I started first with Prince of Ravens and then Shadowbane. Funny thing is: reading those two books one after another really made me start digging into the 4 e realms. So independently from whether 4e is good or not, those two novels fully complied their purpose which in my opinion should be: entertain and make you furthermore want to pull out dice and character sheets and create loyalty to the setting!
I already downloaded Eye of Justice and will start it soon. Please keep up the good work, this novels was exactly the perfect mixture between a very good fantasy novel and a shared world gaming scenario. Thanks for this one!

"You make an intriguing offer, one that is very tempting. It would seem that I have little alternative than to answer thusly: DISINTEGRATE!" Vaarsuvius, Order of the Stick 625
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2013 :  04:38:36  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you, sir!

If you feel strongly about, check out my website for ideas about supporting the series to make its continuance more likely:

http://erikscottdebie.com/shadowbane/support-shadowbane-2/

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

'Tis easier to destroy than to create.

Author of a number of Realms novels (GHOSTWALKER, DEPTHS OF MADNESS, and the SHADOWBANE series), contributor to the NEVERWINTER CAMPAIGN GUIDE and SHADOWFELL: GLOOMWROUGHT AND BEYOND, Twitch DM of the Dungeon Scrawlers, currently playing "The Westgate Irregulars"
Go to Top of Page

skychrome
Senior Scribe

713 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2013 :  01:41:48  Show Profile  Visit skychrome's Homepage Send skychrome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Thank you, sir!

If you feel strongly about, check out my website for ideas about supporting the series to make its continuance more likely:

http://erikscottdebie.com/shadowbane/support-shadowbane-2/

Cheers

Alright, fair enough! I already wrote a review on amazon.com, when they sent me a link for reviewing my purchases, but then there were always technical problems. Will do it again then!

"You make an intriguing offer, one that is very tempting. It would seem that I have little alternative than to answer thusly: DISINTEGRATE!" Vaarsuvius, Order of the Stick 625
Go to Top of Page

Sightless
Senior Scribe

USA
608 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2013 :  22:18:35  Show Profile Send Sightless a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A friend justed reading to me Eye of Justice, I've had the pleasure of Reading Downshadow myself. I just want to say thanks for including a blind dwarf, without blantent magical powers. I know, that's not the whole of fantasy, nor is my enjoyment of anything based on their presence, but still the presence of a blind character, is sometimes nice to become aware of.

We choose to live a lie, when we see with, & not through the eye.

Every decision, no matter the evidence, is a leap of faith; if it were not, then it wouldn't be a choice at all.
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2013 :  22:28:58  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm glad you appreciated that, Sightless. Elevar is pretty cool, isn't he? He does some pretty awesome stuff despite his apparent disabilities.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Author of a number of Realms novels (GHOSTWALKER, DEPTHS OF MADNESS, and the SHADOWBANE series), contributor to the NEVERWINTER CAMPAIGN GUIDE and SHADOWFELL: GLOOMWROUGHT AND BEYOND, Twitch DM of the Dungeon Scrawlers, currently playing "The Westgate Irregulars"
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2013 :  16:55:55  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Friend Erik,

How goes Shadow of the Winter King? I was just remembering a short of yours set in that world and how good it was.........now if I can just find it again to give it another read.

A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men - Willy Wonka

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." -

John F. Kennedy, speech in Dublin, Ireland, June 28, 1963
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2013 :  22:01:22  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Red Walker

Friend Erik,
How goes Shadow of the Winter King? I was just remembering a short of yours set in that world and how good it was.........now if I can just find it again to give it another read.
I am planning to bring it out in the Spring of 2014. There will be more announcements on my website (erikscottdebie.com) and/or my official facebook feed.
Watch for it!

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2013 :  20:32:34  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Friend Erik,
I am planning to bring it out in the Spring of 2014. There will be more announcements on my website (erikscottdebie.com) and/or my official facebook feed.
Watch for it!

Cheers

When you say '"I am planning on bringing it out......." does that mean your sefl publishing or?

A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men - Willy Wonka

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." -

John F. Kennedy, speech in Dublin, Ireland, June 28, 1963
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 25 Aug 2013 :  01:35:09  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

When you say '"I am planning on bringing it out......." does that mean your sefl publishing or?
I can't say precisely right now, but it's one way or the other. Watch for an official announcement soon.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 28 Aug 2013 :  21:36:13  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not actually Forgotten Realms related, but the quirky and awesome Broken Eye Books just announced that I would be writing a book for them (Scourge of the Realm,) as a stretch goal on their kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1557256029/crooked-and-other-oddities-from-broken-eye-books/posts/582968

Years ago, a band of heroes from all walks of life joined forces to rid the kingdom of Iavor from the evil tyrant Malagant, driving him from the realm and securing it for goodly folk everywhere. The barbarian leader of the group married the princess and became king, and his allies took on positions of authority in the kingdom.

But all was not well in Iavor, for power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Now it falls to the Black Princess Sidion, on the run from the evil barbarian king's hunters, to seek out some hope of restoring balance to the land. She must find the only man who ever defeated the former heroes: Malagant, the Scourge of the Realm.

For those of you who like my work and want to have this novel in your hot little hands (or cold big ones, whatever), pledge your support to BEB's Kickstarter. Their other offerings are amazing as well, including By Faerie Light (a dark fey anthology featuring my story "The Night Maiden" alongside the work of numerous authors whose names should look familiar) and some seriously great books from my good friend Clinton Boomer. Highly recommended!

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 20 Oct 2013 :  02:38:24  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fellfire originally asked these questions in the thread about the statblocks for the Fox-at-Twilight and her allies, but since they're more about my books, I thought I'd paste them here for everyone.

quote:
Originally posted by Fellfire

Eric, I admit I have not yet read Eye of Justice mostly because of the e-only format, but also because of the post-Spellplague era, yet Fox is one of my favorite characters.
I'm glad you like her, Fellfire. And while I can understand discomfort with the post-Spellplague era, I think you should give my Shadowbane books a shot. They really stick true to the Realms regardless of era, they will answer a bunch of your questions, and for reasons you'll see in a second.

quote:
How much face time is Ilira given in that novel?
A lot. She's a major supporting character. And while there are never actually any POV sections from her perspective, she's on stage a lot and gets in a couple of major battles. She is, I think, the 3rd most significant character in the book after my two leads, Kalen and Myrin.

The Fox-at-Twilight also has a cameo in Downshadow--it's a small but significant role, and I think you'll get more out of her appearance in EOJ if you read Downshadow first.

quote:
How much of her past with Neveren is explored?
There are several significant clues and stories that are told.

quote:
And what of Betrayal?
Yep, it's there. It was also in Downshadow, though never in Twilight's hands.

quote:
Are we talking paragraphs or chapters?
Yep.

quote:
Also, any chance of seeing some stats (3.5) for Nev?
Neveren is not exactly mine to stat out, and since at this point, 3.5 is pretty far behind the game, I wouldn't count on it. But hey, who knows? There are puzzle pieces in my work about Neveren, but I've yet to see anyone put it all together.

quote:
I'd love that along with those chapbooks that have been mentioned. I'm especially keen on Shadowfox.
Hints in EOJ about Shadowfox, and more about her in a future Shadowbane novel.

quote:
I understand your not wanting to give away the golden goose, but with things being the way they are with WOtC publishing it is unlikely we will ever see those stories seeing the light of day. Have you considered writing them regardless? I know many here would be interested in reading them.
If I had time, I'd probably do that, but honestly, at this point I don't have time to work on non-paying projects. My writing schedule is just too full.

Your best bet for those things is to convince WotC to hire me to write another Shadowbane novel and/or the Silver Fox chapbooks.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 20 Oct 2013 :  02:49:20  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

"Neveren is not exactly mine to stat out..."

Interesting. Where might I find more information on this enigma. My divinations have yielded nothing.

quote:

"Your best bet for those things is to convince WotC to hire me to write another Shadowbane novel and/or the Silver Fox chapbooks."

If only they heeded my insignificant reverie.

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Edited by - Fellfire on 20 Oct 2013 02:51:52
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 20 Oct 2013 :  02:52:23  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote: "Neveren is not exactly mine to stat out..."
Interesting. Where might I find more information on this enigma. My divinations have yielded nothing.
That would be telling, wouldn't it?

What of my stuff have you read?

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 20 Oct 2013 :  02:58:49  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Everything up until Shadowbane. I confess the character does little to arouse my interest. I read the excerpts and went so far as to begin the book but never finished it. FaT is much more to my liking.

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 20 Oct 2013 :  03:07:53  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
To say that I'm no fan of the Spellplague or Spellscars is an understatement. I appreciate your effort to reconcile the 3-4 ed. differences, but that, I suppose, is a discussion for another scroll.

Misanthorpe

Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 20 Oct 2013 :  03:11:04  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In any case, thank you for your active participation in this forum.

Misanthorpe

Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 20 Oct 2013 :  03:18:49  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, it just kinda gets to a point where it's been done, and the only one you really hurt by not participating in it is yourself. Do you want to read in the Realms or not? Because it's a reality there.

The Sundering is making a big correction in the Realms, and the Spellplague/Spellscar thing will be lessened going forward. To me, it's just another kind of magic, which is how it operates in my books.

All I can ask as a writer is that you judge my books for themselves, not for your dislike of the publisher, its actions, or the canonical changes it has made. I try to write Realms books that are true to the setting regardless of era--these just happen to be post-Spellplague.

And honestly, if you don't like Kalen, that's totally cool. I've always written ensemble books, and the Shadowbane series in particular has enough characters that you can pick and choose which ones to follow (Myrin, Rhett, and Sithe are all characters people tend to like a lot from Shadowbane). By the time we get to EOJ, the story is equally about Kalen as about Myrin, and her story would probably be much more interesting to you, based on the questions you asked above. Her relationship with Twilight is considerably deeper and more involved than Kalen's.

All that said, if you give it a shot and don't like it, well, that's all one could reasonably expect. Life's too short to read fiction you don't like.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2013 :  04:24:58  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Potential SPOILER

Hey Erik, I finally broke down, borrowed my mother's Kindle and bought EoJ. I thought you'd like to know I enjoyed it tremendously. A very good story. I hope you don't mind me saying so, but I think this is your best work yet. Not that your previous stuff was bad but you have stepped up your game. I was both pleasantly surprised and impressed. I thought the whole spellscar angle may have been a tad overdone, but done well. I missed any Batman references, but thought when FaT fought Kalen and said "You will try" you might have been deliberately quoting Anakin. Also, being a gnome aficionado, I loved Brace. I wonder if you might have snuck some Breaking Benjamin in there as well. "Lay me to sleep, evil angel"? Even if it's only epub I'm sold on your next one. We simply MUST have those chapbooks.

Edit: added spoiler tag, minor, but hey

Misanthorpe

Edited by - Fellfire on 24 Nov 2013 04:31:42
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2013 :  08:20:06  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met, as ever, FF!

quote:

Potential SPOILER

Hey Erik, I finally broke down, borrowed my mother's Kindle and bought EoJ. I thought you'd like to know I enjoyed it tremendously. A very good story. I hope you don't mind me saying so, but I think this is your best work yet. Not that your previous stuff was bad but you have stepped up your game. I was both pleasantly surprised and impressed.
Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad you enjoyed.

quote:
I thought the whole spellscar angle may have been a tad overdone, but done well.
It's thematic and important to the overall story. But yes, I could see it being too emphasized. Next book you'll find less distracting in that sense, I hope. Hope there IS a next book.

quote:
I ... thought when FaT fought Kalen and said "You will try" you might have been deliberately quoting Anakin.
That particular bit of dialogue appears in several things, not the least of which is Star Wars. Also Tomb Raider, which is much closer to Ilira saying it. One could do worse than casting Angelina Jolie as the Fox-at-Twilight.

quote:
Also, being a gnome aficionado, I loved Brace. I wonder if you might have snuck some Breaking Benjamin in there as well. "Lay me to sleep, evil angel"?
Glad you enjoyed. I don't know gnomes as well as some other things, so it's great to hear positive feedback from a relative expert. And yes, that's indeed where that particular line comes from--you're the first one who got that.

quote:
Even if it's only epub I'm sold on your next one. We simply MUST have those chapbooks.
WotC holds that gate, not me. But by all means, make them aware of your opinions!

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2013 :  17:55:25  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Are you planning a Foxy movie, Eric? Cause that would be rad. If Liv Tyler can pull it off, why not AJ?

Misanthorpe

Edited by - Fellfire on 24 Nov 2013 17:56:25
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2013 :  17:57:54  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Are you planning a Foxy movie, Eric? Cause that would be rad. If Liv Tyler can pull it off, why not AJ?

Again, WotC holds that particular gate, so who knows? But it'd be neat.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2013 :  18:06:37  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ambitious...I approve. We've needed an FR blockbuster for far too long. I always kinda figgered it'd be Drizzle we'd see first, which in truth I would love to see, but Ilira isn't a bad choice either. Hypothetically, if such a movie were to be made and you were in charge of casting, which actors would you choose?

Misanthorpe

Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2013 :  19:11:32  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Evangeline Lilly has been my choice for Ilira for years, but I rather think Olivia Wilde or even Emma Stone (also a great Fayne) would be pretty great as her.

One of the Hemsworth brothers would make a great Kalen, or maybe Chris Pine. Zoe Saldana is my favorite for Myrin.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2013 :  19:54:15  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Interesting. Apparently, Lilly is to portray Tauriel in the upcoming Desolation of Smaug. A character created by Jackson, but I guess that their highly paid cast agents agree with you.

From what I understand, Myrin is a quata (that's how we say it in MA) drow. Why the blue hair?

Misanthorpe

Edited by - Fellfire on 24 Nov 2013 19:56:59
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2013 :  20:06:16  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Interesting. Apparently, Lilly is to portray Tauriel in the upcoming Desolation of Smaug. A character created by Jackson, but I guess that their highly paid cast agents agree with you.
Indeed. Though honestly, she'd probably make a better Arilyn, IMO.

quote:
From what I understand, Myrin is a quata (that's how we say it in MA) drow. Why the blue hair?
It's a magical effect linked to her own unique power source and extensive magical experimentation. To be more specific can easily cross into spoiler/NDA territory.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2013 :  20:09:53  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Blackcloak, Changecloak. So many questions I know you won't answer.

Misanthorpe

Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2013 :  20:51:35  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Blackcloak, Changecloak. So many questions I know you won't answer.

But many that I *would* answer, though it'd be cheating to tell you the questions.

Here's a freebie, though: "Yes, Halaster is involved in some way with Myrin's past." For more on that, you might want to refer to the very first D&D Encounters adventure.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2013 :  00:12:41  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I already "knew" that. Kire revealed it in one of Myrins visions.

Misanthorpe

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 53 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000