Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Erik Scott de Bie
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 64

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4586 Posts

Posted - 13 Oct 2010 :  23:24:33  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage  Send Erik Scott de Bie an AOL message Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sfdragon

care to comment on this??
http://www.borders.com/online/store/TitleDetail?sku=0786958480
That is indeed legit. Good to see that we have a date (May 17). It was announced at GenCon, and I'm glad to see it show up on Borders. More details when it gets listed on the Products page at www.wizards.com

I want to clarify that this is *not* a novel, nor is it FR. It supports the core 4e D&D game, along the lines of Plane Below, Plane Above, etc.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

'Tis easier to destroy than to create.

Signature of Shameless Self-Promotion +6: Order my sixth novel, Shadow of the Winter King (Amazon, e-signing, Dragonmoon Press)

Also check out my Realms work, most recently Shadowbane: Eye of Justice, out now on e-readers everywhere! (Kindle, Nook)
Go to Top of Page

sfdragon
Great Reader

2064 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2010 :  03:59:19  Show Profile Send sfdragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I got the idea that it was a splat.

so is there one on the feywild in the works??

why is being a wizard like being a drow? both are likely to find a dagger in the back from a rival or one looking to further his own goals, fame and power

My FR fan fiction
Magister's GAmbit
http://steelfiredragon.deviantart.com/gallery/33539234
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4586 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2010 :  05:58:02  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage  Send Erik Scott de Bie an AOL message Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Your guess = good as mine.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Signature of Shameless Self-Promotion +6: Order my sixth novel, Shadow of the Winter King (Amazon, e-signing, Dragonmoon Press)

Also check out my Realms work, most recently Shadowbane: Eye of Justice, out now on e-readers everywhere! (Kindle, Nook)
Go to Top of Page

sfdragon
Great Reader

2064 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2010 :  06:21:05  Show Profile Send sfdragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Erik Scott de Bie

quote:

Cheers

that bad huh?

why is being a wizard like being a drow? both are likely to find a dagger in the back from a rival or one looking to further his own goals, fame and power

My FR fan fiction
Magister's GAmbit
http://steelfiredragon.deviantart.com/gallery/33539234
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4586 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2010 :  15:33:14  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage  Send Erik Scott de Bie an AOL message Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

that bad huh?
Possibly your guess < mine, but I still don't know if there's a Feywild book in the works. It would be cool if there is, and I would love to participate in such a book (Erevan would thank me), but I haven't seen any indications one way or the other.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31690 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2010 :  07:11:32  Show Profile  Send The Sage an AOL message  Click to see The Sage's MSN Messenger address  Send The Sage a Yahoo! Message Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
From Krash's scroll:-
quote:

So ERik, I got a neverwinter book question for you.

how much would it cost me to get a signed copy off you???

what, did someone think I wask going to ask a question about content of it, thats nda. those wotc guys might even through a fit if somoene leaked how many times the word "and" appeared in it... hahahahaha

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4586 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2010 :  18:33:39  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage  Send Erik Scott de Bie an AOL message Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
SFD, I would be happy to sign your book, if we come to a suitable arrangement.

I *think* (fingers crossed) the book will be available at Gencon 2011, so if you can make it there, that would be easiest for both of us.

If not, I'm sure we can figure something out by snailmail.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
6448 Posts

Posted - 01 Dec 2010 :  19:07:27  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Erik,

As you probably remember from a recent scroll, I haven't yet read anything published under your name. After studying (most of) this lengthy scroll I still haven't seen these questions asked of you:

Outside of D&D fiction, do you have any favourite books, authors, genres, even movies which you feel have some marked influence on your writing? I'm curious about what sorts of books you read, moreso the books you actually enjoy reading when you have the time. Which books would you recommend to your friends, for example, and why?

[/Ayrik]

Edited by - Ayrik on 01 Dec 2010 19:29:57
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4586 Posts

Posted - 01 Dec 2010 :  21:05:01  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage  Send Erik Scott de Bie an AOL message Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Arik!

First off, kudos to you for going through this lengthy scroll. That's some serious legwork (er, eyework).

Secondly, to answer: I like a LOT of stuff, but I'll just hit you with the top of the top. I derive inspiration from literally thousands of things, some rather eclectic, but I'll try and stick to the old faithfuls here.

(I am tolerably well read in certain areas, so if I leave out any major classics, I hope you'll forgive me. We're just listing those things I feel most passionate about.)

I usually cite Neil Gaiman as my favorite author, as a writer of both narrative novels and comics*. He has a gift for dialogue, description, and imagination that I find extremely enviable. (I'm of the opinion that he does his best work with short stories--his collections are just amazing.)

[size=1](*Re: Comics: I don't call them "graphic novels" unless I know the person I'm talking to is snooty about it. To me, they're one and the same. I hope to write my own comic books one day--well, let's rephrase, I hope to *publish* my own comic books someday. I've already written quite a bit.)[/size]

I also like George R.R. Martin for his ability to evoke an atmosphere and tone, Jacqueline Carey for her amazing characterization, and Richelle Mead for her elegant and gripping plotting. Joss Whedon also bears special mention, for all of the above. Also the late David Gemmell, just for someone who could write a great fantasy story.

Outside my own work, my favorite FR writer (for basically all of the above reasons) is Paul S. Kemp. Not that he's only a FR writer (I hope they're throwing lots of money at him these days for all those Star Wars novels), but I wanted to pull down an example from the setting. This guy can tell a story, and he does so unflinchingly.

It's kinda hard to play favorites in the setting (and not terribly professional of me either), so I'll leave it at "I enjoy a lot of FR novels, both classic and modern, and love to recommend them to people." For instance, you should read Rosemary Jones's City of the Dead and Jaleigh Johnson's Unbroken Chain, just to name two.

Other books I have particularly enjoyed include Glen Duncan's I, Lucifer, Pat Rothfuss's Name of the Wind, Scott Lynch's Lies of Locke Lamora, Marion Zimmer Bradley's Mists of Avalon, Arturo Perez-Reverte's The Fencing Master, Mary Shelley's Frankenstein. I often recommend these to people.

Currently, I'm looking into Charlaine Harris's work. I do like the show so much, I figured I should read the books. I also plan to get around to Jim Butcher one of these days.

More authors I enjoy (some higher brow than others): Kurt Vonnegut, Margaret Atwood, J.R.R. Tolkien (duh), Stephen King. Also Shakespeare (seriously--not just saying that). Also John Webster, from the period slightly thereafter--the Quentin Tarantino of the Jacobean era.

Speaking again of comic books, I particularly enjoy Alan Moore (Watchmen, V for Vendetta, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen), Brian Michael Bendis Powers, Daredevil, Ultimate Spider-man, and basically everything else marvel can get him to do), and again, Joss. Recently a growing fan of Greg Rucka, Ed Brubaker, Craig Kyle, Christopher Yost, and J.M. Straczynski.

Lord of the Rings, of course, bears special note, though I suspect I enjoy the movies more than the books (ye gasp!) for entertainment purposes.

On the subject of movies: Dr. Strangelove, Fight Club, Gladiator, Lord of the Rings, The Matrix, Snatch, Serenity. Those are my favorites and my go-to movies for inspiration.

Whew! I'm sure I missed a lot, but that should give you a sense.

Cheers

P.S. Thank the gods, I didn't even get to the anime/manga discussion.

Or to video games. (Play Devil May Cry--seriously!)

D'oh, one slipped through.

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
6448 Posts

Posted - 01 Dec 2010 :  22:21:55  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for your "unprofessional" reply, Erik.

It seems we have some generous overlap in both our choices of books and authors, and of the reasoning behind those choices. Of course I've never read (nor even heard of) some of your names, but there's good number I do recognize. Of course there's also a handful about which I doubt we can agree. PSK is a bit of a strange indecision for me: I haven't quite determined if I like his books for his writing skills or for their decidedly cool "manly" content, I'll check into his Star Wars stuff (a genre I've never read into, btw) to see if I can narrow my decision parameters. I'll admit it's hard for me to not denigrate comics since the last ones I recall reading, many years ago, were Groo and Thrud, along with infrequent injections of Dilbert and The Far Side.

I did briefly comment on some fantasy writers near the bottom of this scroll, though little was said about the topic. I'm currently reading through the "Avery Cates" sci-fi series by Jeff Somers.

You'll have to wait until after xmas for my thoughts on Ghostwalker. I only buy paperbooks, reading eBooks for hours at a time is a bloody strain, not at all recreational for me.

[/Ayrik]

Edited by - Ayrik on 01 Dec 2010 22:27:43
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4586 Posts

Posted - 01 Dec 2010 :  22:46:39  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage  Send Erik Scott de Bie an AOL message Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arik

PSK is a bit of a strange indecision for me: I haven't quite determined if I like his books for his writing skills or for their decidedly cool "manly" content, I'll check into his Star Wars stuff (a genre I've never read into, btw) to see if I can narrow my decision parameters.
This is a valid point you raise here. I myself would very much like to see him use the feminine more often/effectively in his writing. Cale could really have used a more solid female presence.

I haven't read his SW stuff, so I can't comment there.

quote:
I'll admit it's hard for me to not denigrate comics since the last ones I recall reading, many years ago, were Groo and Thrud, along with infrequent injections of Dilbert and The Far Side.
Oh, you just haven't read the right comics then. (Not that Dilbert and Far Side are off--they're just not what I'm talking about here.

Check out Powers--you'll be glad you did. I believe you can get the first five story arcs online for free here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powers_(comics)#Daily_strip

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4586 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2011 :  16:21:01  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage  Send Erik Scott de Bie an AOL message Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Announcement:

I doubt this comes as a surprise to anyone, but I will be at GenCon Indy 2011, having purchased my ridiculously expensive housing yesterday and my badge the day before.

Stay tuned for games I'm running or events in which I'll be participating, though it's approximately 110% likely that I will be at the FR seminar this year.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

Alystra Illianniis
Great Reader

USA
3747 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2011 :  17:28:42  Show Profile  Click to see Alystra Illianniis's MSN Messenger address Send Alystra Illianniis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gaiman, Bendis, Whedon, Brubaker, and JMS?! Oooh, I LOVE your tatse! I'm a bit on the fence with Moore, but I think it's more a matter of subject than writing style or quality with him. League was certainly enjoyable, but Vendetta and Watchmen made me a little uncomfortable.

The Goddess is alive, and magic is afoot.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins" -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

"You idiots! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -Spaceballs

Lothir's character background/stats: http://forum.candlekeep.com/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=5469

My stories:
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Mickeys_Comic_Tavern/index.php?showforum=188

Lothir, courtesy of Sylinde (Deviant Art)/Luaxena (Chosen of Eilistraee)
http://sylinde.deviantart.com/#/d2z6e4u
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4586 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2011 :  17:43:41  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage  Send Erik Scott de Bie an AOL message Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alystra Illianniis

I'm a bit on the fence with Moore, but I think it's more a matter of subject than writing style or quality with him. League was certainly enjoyable, but Vendetta and Watchmen made me a little uncomfortable.
I think that was probably intentional--scratch that, DEFINITELY intentional. Alan Moore writes to provoke a strong reaction, and he generally gets it. Exceedingly dark, extremely bleak, and quite brilliant, I think.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

Alystra Illianniis
Great Reader

USA
3747 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2011 :  18:31:20  Show Profile  Click to see Alystra Illianniis's MSN Messenger address Send Alystra Illianniis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I suspected as much myself. That sort of writing is not really to my taste, however. I see enough dark, bleak stuff IRL every day. do not need it in my comics. Which is probably one of the reasons that Marvel's Dark Reign left such a sour taste for me. Who was the IDIOT that thought putting Senor Psychopath Osborn in charge?! That was just ASKING for trouble....

Lothir's character background/stats: http://forum.candlekeep.com/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=5469

My stories:

Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4586 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2011 :  18:57:00  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage  Send Erik Scott de Bie an AOL message Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Which is probably one of the reasons that Marvel's Dark Reign left such a sour taste for me. Who was the IDIOT that thought putting Senor Psychopath Osborn in charge?! That was just ASKING for trouble....
Well, I think the point was that politics can lead to rather non-sensical decisions, in the name of fear and mistrust.

It's kind of heavy-handed, if you ask me, but I still enjoyed the inversion. It gave us an interesting chance to peer into the psyche of some pretty hard-core characters we wouldn't otherwise know as people--which is pretty much one of Bendis's main strengths as a writer.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

Alystra Illianniis
Great Reader

USA
3747 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2011 :  19:04:17  Show Profile  Click to see Alystra Illianniis's MSN Messenger address Send Alystra Illianniis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
True enough/ What was your take on the end of JMS's run on ASM? I really disliked what they did with it, and yes, I know he had a different ending in mind that got axed. I suspect I know what it was, too.... I was sorely disappointed in the OMIT arc, for the same reason.

My stories:

Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3532 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2011 :  20:12:21  Show Profile  Send The Red Walker a Yahoo! Message Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Announcement:

I doubt this comes as a surprise to anyone, but I will be at GenCon Indy 2011, having purchased my ridiculously expensive housing yesterday and my badge the day before.

Stay tuned for games I'm running or events in which I'll be participating, though it's approximately 110% likely that I will be at the FR seminar this year.

Cheers

Cool...one more reason I really need to get to another GenCon.

Not going to run any sessions for newbs are ya?

A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men - Willy Wonka

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." -

John F. Kennedy, speech in Dublin, Ireland, June 28, 1963
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4586 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2011 :  20:39:43  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage  Send Erik Scott de Bie an AOL message Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

True enough/ What was your take on the end of JMS's run on ASM? I really disliked what they did with it, and yes, I know he had a different ending in mind that got axed. I suspect I know what it was, too.... I was sorely disappointed in the OMIT arc, for the same reason.
You're talking about One More Day and the fallout, right? I guess you might as well ask what I think of the Spellplague.

I'm ambivalent as regards that whole thing. Some things about it I like, some I don't--the reintroduction of mystery and tension between some of the characters, a bunch of the new people (though some of them kind of annoy me as well). I'm sad that JMS didn't get to do what he actually wanted, but I also content myself with thinking that if anyone had to do that, then JMS would be the one to choose. It could have been a lot worse, honestly.

quote:
Originally posted by The Red Walker

You never know! I was thinking of putting together a couple games . . . we'll see.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3532 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2011 :  20:42:15  Show Profile  Send The Red Walker a Yahoo! Message Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by The Red Walker

You never know! I was thinking of putting together a couple games . . . we'll see.

Cheers

If that happens, count me in

Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3532 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2011 :  00:44:18  Show Profile  Send The Red Walker a Yahoo! Message Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Erik , I just shared this with friend Sage. I thought you might enjoy it as well...
it's all their stuff from before they got a record deal.

http://evanescencereference.info/music/

Go to Top of Page

Tyrant
Senior Scribe

USA
586 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2011 :  01:20:39  Show Profile  Visit Tyrant's Homepage Send Tyrant a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
though it's approximately 110% likely that I will be at the FR seminar this year.

Cheers

Will you be there in an official(or semiofficial) capacity like the FR panel last year or will it be standing in the back in the standing only section like the main D&D seminar last year? Since it will be a lot closer to publication at that point, will we be able to ask (with a realistic expectation of some kind of answer) questions about Shadowbane?

As a side note, is it safe to assume we will get another rousing sales pitch for your upcoming wares? You seemed to put quite a bit more into your Shadowbane pitch than anyone on the panel.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
-The Sith Code

Teenage Sith zombies, Tulkh thought-how in the moons of Bogden had it all started? Every so often, the universe must just get bored and decide to really cut loose. -Star Wars: Red Harvest
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4586 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2011 :  02:15:25  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage  Send Erik Scott de Bie an AOL message Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks RW! I'll check that out.

quote:
Originally posted by Tyrant

Will you be there in an official(or semiofficial) capacity like the FR panel last year or will it be standing in the back in the standing only section like the main D&D seminar last year? Since it will be a lot closer to publication at that point, will we be able to ask (with a realistic expectation of some kind of answer) questions about Shadowbane?
You know, it really depends on the panelists. You saw the difference between James running FR and Bill running D&D--we'll see what happens.

I was not expecting to be called on to talk at the 2010 FR seminar, and I just did what they told me!

As for the book, well I'm holding out hope there are copies of Shadowbane at the Con, so I might be handing you a copy--or telling you where you can get it. There will be a lot more wiggle room for Q&A, particularly if it's already out.

quote:
Originally posted by Tyrant

As a side note, is it safe to assume we will get another rousing sales pitch for your upcoming wares? You seemed to put quite a bit more into your Shadowbane pitch than anyone on the panel.

Sorry about that! That was enthusiasm, not marketing. I just happen to like my story a rather lot.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3532 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2011 :  02:28:04  Show Profile  Send The Red Walker a Yahoo! Message Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Your welcome....let me know what you think....I found a few gems in there.

Go to Top of Page

Alystra Illianniis
Great Reader

USA
3747 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2011 :  05:00:49  Show Profile  Click to see Alystra Illianniis's MSN Messenger address Send Alystra Illianniis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Erik, yes, I was referring to the OMD/BND mess, but for some reason my PC ate part of my post, and I only caught it just now after reading you reply. It gets hungry if I don't feed it a few letters once in a while, for some reason... But yes, I gather you had similar problems with it that I did. My biggest gripe (aside from the non-marriage lunacy) was some of the new villains introduced early on. Freak and Paper Doll in particular made me want to gouge out my eyes, wash my brain in bleach, and then beat the writers do death with a rolled up copy of their own piece of trash comics. I wrote better stories in kindergarten, to be honest. No disrespect to the writers, of course, as several of them are otherwise very good- just not good for my favorite web-slinger.

I did like some of the new tales and a few of the new regular characters like Vin and Carley, but I really felt that most of those tales could easily have been written with him still happily wed to M-J. As for the OMIT arc, I will say only that I liked it- right up until halfway into the last issue of that arc. The last half of that ish made me want to cry, and NOT in a good way. I truly felt utterly betrayed and b*tch-slapped by the Spidey "Brain-Trust" (more like "brainLESS-UNtrust) at her decision and the subsequent reaction from Pete. It was so completely out of character for both of them that I truly regretted buying those issues- which is the first time I have EVER felt that way about a comic. Sorry, second, if I count the end of OMD. Both arcs were absolutely painful to read. But the rest of the newer stuff at least had some redeeming value, up to that point. Have not touched the series once since then.

Actually, JMS was the one who first brought me into comics in general and spidey in particular, with his fantastic and moving 9-11 tribute issue and the amazing ish right after it when May finally discovered Pete's secret (and ABOUT DARN TIME, LOL!!!) I cried in that ish, too, but for a good reason- it was touching and wonderfully done. To this day, the TPB with those issues is my favorite comic plot ever. I absolutely loved Morlun, too, and I wish he had done more with that character. Obviously, I am a shameless Spidey-fangirl, lol! I love Bendis's work on Avengers, also, but not so much his Ultimate stuff. I'm sort of a purist when it comes to my Marvel heroes. My other favorite comic and fantasy writer is Peter David, especially his Arthur books and Sir Apropos of Nothing. That book was hilarious! So many tropes and stereotypes turned up-side-down!!

My stories:

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 64 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2017 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000