Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Erik Scott de Bie
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 53

Chosen of Moradin
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1120 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2009 :  16:16:54  Show Profile  Visit Chosen of Moradin's Homepage Send Chosen of Moradin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Erik.

The link of the short story need a little fix, in your blog.

I will read it when I go back to home.

Dwarf, DM, husband, and proud of this! :P

twitter: @yuripeixoto
Facebook: yuri.peixoto
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2009 :  16:31:14  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Aw Erik, did you leave on your Dwarf-Filter again??

Darn it let my friend in!!

A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men - Willy Wonka

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." -

John F. Kennedy, speech in Dublin, Ireland, June 28, 1963
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2009 :  16:49:09  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Erik Scott de Bie

Sweet! I shall redirect folks.

Grim Statue image looks particularly nice on this page.

Cheers

Nice story, I would love to read more about him.

And that Statue is clearly radiant, not grim at all!

Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2009 :  18:40:04  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Chosen of Moradin

Hey Erik.

The link of the short story need a little fix, in your blog.

I will read it when I go back to home.

Woah, YEAH it does. Fixed! (I hope!)

@RW: Who knows? There might be more about the first Shadowbane later. We'll see how successful Downshadow ends up being.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

'Tis easier to destroy than to create.

Author of a number of Realms novels (GHOSTWALKER, DEPTHS OF MADNESS, and the SHADOWBANE series), contributor to the NEVERWINTER CAMPAIGN GUIDE and SHADOWFELL: GLOOMWROUGHT AND BEYOND, Twitch DM of the Dungeon Scrawlers, currently playing "The Westgate Irregulars"
Go to Top of Page

Chosen of Moradin
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1120 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2009 :  18:56:13  Show Profile  Visit Chosen of Moradin's Homepage Send Chosen of Moradin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Congratulations to Rino for win the contest!!!

Tymora favor the bold... and the good scribes too.

Go to Top of Page

gomez
Learned Scribe

Netherlands
254 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2009 :  19:21:33  Show Profile  Visit gomez's Homepage Send gomez a Private Message  Reply with Quote
One brief question:
How do you pronounce Drovesm?
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2009 :  19:34:54  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The way *I* pronounce it is:

Dro (rhymes with "snow) + VES (like "vest") + mmm (like mmm-mmm, good)

Probably doesn't particularly matter in the grand scheme of things (as he gets turned into ashy bits pretty quick), but that's how I intended it.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Author of a number of Realms novels (GHOSTWALKER, DEPTHS OF MADNESS, and the SHADOWBANE series), contributor to the NEVERWINTER CAMPAIGN GUIDE and SHADOWFELL: GLOOMWROUGHT AND BEYOND, Twitch DM of the Dungeon Scrawlers, currently playing "The Westgate Irregulars"
Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2009 :  20:57:46  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Chosen of Moradin

Congratulations to Rino for win the contest!!!

Tymora favor the bold... and the good scribes too.

I won?

That makes my day!

I'll send my address to you in short order, Erik...

EDIT: Done. And Chosen of Moradin, I read the nice compliments you left on the blog--thank you.

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)

Edited by - Rinonalyrna Fathomlin on 14 Apr 2009 01:19:33
Go to Top of Page

Chosen of Moradin
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1120 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2009 :  01:36:21  Show Profile  Visit Chosen of Moradin's Homepage Send Chosen of Moradin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Red Walker

Aw Erik, did you leave on your Dwarf-Filter again??

Darn it let my friend in!!

Heh!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Rinonalyrna Fathomlin

I won?

That makes my day!

I'll send my address to you in short order, Erik...

EDIT: Done. And Chosen of Moradin, I read the nice compliments you left on the blog--thank you.

You're welcome, RF! Itīs all well deserved: the praise, and the prize.

Edited by - Chosen of Moradin on 14 Apr 2009 03:08:23
Go to Top of Page

Lirdolin
Learned Scribe

Germany
194 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2009 :  22:13:31  Show Profile  Visit Lirdolin's Homepage Send Lirdolin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Erik.
I got Downshadow delivered to my door today and being a fast reader already done with it.
Although I'm not really a fan of the Post-Spellplague Realms, 'Downshadow' really captures Waterdeeps and the 'Old' Realms spirit (especially by bringing back one or two of the old residents), making it the second Post-SP read I enjoyed (the other being 'Blackstaff Tower').
Do you already know if other stories featuring these characters are planned?
I hope Shadowbane will continue his nightly crusade somehow (very Batman-like)
What happend/will happen to Lady Ilira Nathalan after we last saw her in Downshadow might also be of interest to some people ;)
I'm also already guessing about the nature of Fayne (does the race starts with an f?) and her patron (here several theories actually, one divine, one fiendish, one mortal) and his connection to Ilira.
High hopes also on that the joke Fayne made about Myrin's true nature was prophetic and that there is a reason Fayne's patron tells her about 'the mad mage who tried to avert the spellplague'.

Best Wishes
Lirdolin
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2009 :  22:34:42  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met, Lirdolin--make yourself most welcome here in my humble sage's office. (Don't mind the sexy elf girls dancing in the back room.)

quote:
Originally posted by Lirdolin

Although I'm not really a fan of the Post-Spellplague Realms, 'Downshadow' really captures Waterdeeps and the 'Old' Realms spirit (especially by bringing back one or two of the old residents), making it the second Post-SP read I enjoyed (the other being 'Blackstaff Tower').

An honor, sir. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I'm most gratified to hear the phrase "captures Waterdeep's and the Old Realms' spirit," as that was very much what I was going for. I wanted to show that this new world is less different from the old world than you'd think, and I--at least--will always be writing out of a rich tradition steeped in lore and history, which I fully intend to turn into excellent tales that can be enjoyed by readers young in realmslore and old sages alike.

I'm glad it worked for you in that way.

quote:
Do you already know if other stories featuring these characters are planned?

I have several ideas, but no relevant contracts have been signed as yet. We'll just have to see what materializes.

quote:
I hope Shadowbane will continue his nightly crusade somehow (very Batman-like)

These is a bit of a Batman-vibe, isn't there? I won't deny that that was an influence--I am a particular fan of the dark knight. I think of it as an homage.

As for Shadowbane in particular--who knows what the future may hold? It seems unlikely he'll be stalking the streets of Waterdeep immediately, as he's got something (someone) important to find first . . . I hope we'll get the chance to find out.

quote:
What happend/will happen to Lady Ilira Nathalan after we last saw her in Downshadow might also be of interest to some people ;)

Heh heh, I suspect so. Particularly the revelation of her identity will be significant to some, and the changes that a century has wrought upon her (powers, her surname, the events of Myrin's dream sequence, etc). I do hope to explore that--at least in part--in a future book.

What I *hope* I pulled off in this book was avoiding the Depths of Madness trap where I seem to have hinted that I was going to *explain* all these mysteries and then when I of course didn't--because I had and still have more story to tell--it felt a bit unfinished.

quote:
I'm also already guessing about the nature of Fayne (does the race starts with an f?) and her patron (here several theories actually, one divine, one fiendish, one mortal) and his connection to Ilira.

I won't confirm or deny anything at this point, but keep speculating--I suspect you're close to the mark. And about Fayne's race . . . F is an excellent initial letter.

quote:
High hopes also on that the joke Fayne made about Myrin's true nature was prophetic

Heh. My editor and I had a bit of a tussle about that--I'm pleased with how it ended up (that is, clearly a joke but also ambiguous as to what it foreshadows).

quote:
and that there is a reason Fayne's patron tells her about 'the mad mage who tried to avert the spellplague'.

I will assure you that there certainly is such a reason. As to what the reason is . . . well. We'll see.

Thank you for your feedback, and I'm glad you enjoyed. Keep reading, and stop by the Book Club threads if you like--there will almost certainly be more hints that come out of those conversations.

Cheers

P.S. to Lirdolin, Red Walker, Sage, et al: I'm also in the habit of encouraging folks who enjoy the book to consider writing a review to post on Amazon. I'm a lowly, fledgling writer, and the best way to build up a readership and spread the word is through recommendations from other readers.

(Not to mention it ups the chance that I will name a walk-on character after you in a later book. )

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

Erethar
Acolyte

Germany
20 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2009 :  22:35:34  Show Profile  Visit Erethar's Homepage Send Erethar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm sorry I bothered you about shipping overseas and then didn't even post in the contest, but I wasn't at home over the holidays and as I got back on the net the contest was over.

But on the bright side, while I was away Depths of madness arrived and I will plunge into as soon as possible!
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2009 :  22:37:46  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cool! I hope you enjoy, Erethar.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

Lirdolin
Learned Scribe

Germany
194 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2009 :  23:18:55  Show Profile  Visit Lirdolin's Homepage Send Lirdolin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Well met, Lirdolin--make yourself most welcome here in my humble sage's office. (Don't mind the sexy elf girls dancing in the back room.)

Although Lirdolin ‘Lil’ Lacûva is a female half-drow beauty she enjoys sexy elf-girls quite alot. And I myself don't mind either

quote:
These is a bit of a Batman-vibe, isn't there? I won't deny that that was an influence--I am a particular fan of the dark knight. I think of it as an homage.

I could almost picture a certain scene (complete with classic Batman Animated soundtrack) from Batman Beyond where the old Bruce Wayne wearing an grey and black Exo-Bat-suit battled Inque, whenever Shadowbane charged into battle. And that's absolutly not a bad thing for me

quote:
I'm also in the habit of encouraging folks who enjoy the book to consider writing a review to post on Amazon.

No problem, using a little copy-paste, adding a few words and seconds later there is a review on Amazon Germany.

Lirdolin

Edited by - Lirdolin on 14 Apr 2009 23:46:55
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2009 :  02:47:47  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My thanks, gracious lady.

And I've never actually seen an episode of Batman Beyond, I don't believe (that's an animated show, right?) but I remember the classic animated series quite fondly.

It's kind of a coincidence that The Dark Knight came out after I'd already written the book, because I saw a number of parallels.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2009 :  03:32:58  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

P.S. to Lirdolin, Red Walker, Sage, et al: I'm also in the habit of encouraging folks who enjoy the book to consider writing a review to post on Amazon. I'm a lowly, fledgling writer, and the best way to build up a readership and spread the word is through recommendations from other readers.
I'm hoping I won't encounter the same difficulties I had with Amazon when I write a review for Downshadow, as I did with the review I tried to post for Depths of Madness.

"Too long" they said.
quote:
(Not to mention it ups the chance that I will name a walk-on character after you in a later book. )
Just remember, I have a beard. *snicker*

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Hawkins
Great Reader

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2009 :  21:42:43  Show Profile  Visit Hawkins's Homepage Send Hawkins a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It has been at least six months since I read your bio at the end of Depths of Madness, and I still wish had met you while you at Willamette. I attended Western Baptist College (now Corban College) and still live in Salem.

Anyways, I am looking forward to hearing more news on your rumored non-Realmsian novel so I can support you while continuing to not purchase anything 4e Realms new. And hopefully I will find a copy of Downshadow used.

Errant d20 Designer - My Blog (last updated January 06, 2016)

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back. --Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass

"Mmm, not the darkness," Myrin murmured. "Don't cast it there." --Erik Scott de Bie, Shadowbane

* My character sheets (PFRPG, 3.5, and AE versions; not viewable in Internet Explorer)
* Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Reference Document (PFRPG OGL Rules)
* The Hypertext d20 SRD (3.5 OGL Rules)
* 3.5 D&D Archives

My game design work:
* Heroes of the Jade Oath (PFRPG, conversion; Rite Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 1: Cantrips & Orisons (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 2: 1st-Level Spells (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Martial Arts Guidebook (forthcoming) (PFRPG, designer; Rite Publishing)

Edited by - Hawkins on 16 Apr 2009 21:43:59
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2009 :  22:06:52  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It might be a long, long while before you can find a copy of DS used . . . I haven't seen my books on the used bookstore shelf, like, ever, and one can expect it will be a year or two before they show up at least.

On the other hand, it may be possible to buy it on ebay or from a used seller on Amazon.

Or (and you might like this the best) you can order one directly from me, and I'll send it to you autographed. (Check my blog for more details.)

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 17 Apr 2009 :  00:48:01  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:

I'm hoping I won't encounter the same difficulties I had with Amazon when I write a review for Downshadow, as I did with the review I tried to post for Depths of Madness.

"Too long" they said.
quote:
Just remember, I have a beard. *snicker*

Hmmm....two novels since my epic ghostwalker review.....i must have missed my walk-on

Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 17 Apr 2009 :  01:13:31  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just waiting for the right time, that's all.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 17 Apr 2009 :  01:31:57  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Just waiting for the right time, that's all.

Cheers

Sweeeet!! It augut to be epic then

Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 20 Apr 2009 :  20:25:06  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This question was originally posed over in the General FR chat, but I thought it was a good one to recopy:

quote:
Originally posted by skychrome

Erik, just out of interest: how do you invent names of characters for you books? Any particular source of inspiration?

I think every author has a different way of doing it (and I'd be interested to hear other strategies!), but mine . . .

A lot of names just jump into my mind, which is the easiest way. Usually they're not well formed and need a little tweaking (Ilira was like that, Gargan), but sometimes they're exactly what I want (Kalen, Myrin, Yldar, Rhyn, Dharan).

Sometimes I pick a word I think describes the character, then tweak it into a name (feign = Fayne, aria = Arya, lilt = Lilten, never = Neveren, bar = Bars, gestalt = Gestal) or just leave it as-is (Twilight, Walker), which I think imbues a character with the sort of underlying concept I want them to have (whether subtle or overt). Sometimes (rarely) I borrow names from other works and sometimes modify them slightly, like Cellica (which is not the car, BTW) or Meris (if anyone wants to guess where those came from, go for it; it may be obscure).

I have also been known to name characters after real people, either as a nod to a loyal reader--or as a way of eviscerating someone in fiction (not naming any names).

Some I have no idea where they came from, but just loved them anyway: Cythara, Derst, Rylatarralahtyma, Rukkthalmuramaxamin.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

skychrome
Senior Scribe

713 Posts

Posted - 20 Apr 2009 :  20:59:04  Show Profile  Visit skychrome's Homepage Send skychrome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
...which provides a pretty good explaination on how the name Thlork was born and associated to the respective character!

What passed through your mind the moment you imagined a name for that creature? I just see this big muscular arm leaving a blob of glibber where one second before there stood a mighty fighter...

"You make an intriguing offer, one that is very tempting. It would seem that I have little alternative than to answer thusly: DISINTEGRATE!" Vaarsuvius, Order of the Stick 625
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 20 Apr 2009 :  21:09:03  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
More or less.

I seem to recall . . . ah yes. In a little-talked-about PS1 game called Star Wars: Masters of Teras Kasi(sp?)--which is basically Soul Calibur in the SW universe--there was a Gamorian guard called (no lie) Thok. That was sort of the feel I was going for.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

skychrome
Senior Scribe

713 Posts

Posted - 20 Apr 2009 :  21:43:03  Show Profile  Visit skychrome's Homepage Send skychrome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This name creation issue is really interesting!
I just recently asked Elaine Cunningham if her character Tzigone from Counselors & Kings was based on the German word for "gipsy", which was actually the case, just that she took the similar hungarian word.

Personally I think your approach on naming characters on how you feel them is very good because somehow automatically the names really correspond to your characters! It is actually transmitted to readers!

-

"You make an intriguing offer, one that is very tempting. It would seem that I have little alternative than to answer thusly: DISINTEGRATE!" Vaarsuvius, Order of the Stick 625
Go to Top of Page

Garen Thal
Master of Realmslore

USA
1105 Posts

Posted - 20 Apr 2009 :  21:43:27  Show Profile  Visit Garen Thal's Homepage Send Garen Thal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

More or less.

I seem to recall . . . ah yes. In a little-talked-about PS1 game called Star Wars: Masters of Teras Kasi(sp?)--which is basically Soul Calibur in the SW universe--there was a Gamorian guard called (no lie) Thok. That was sort of the feel I was going for.

Cheers

Ahh, "thok." The beloved sound effect a quarterstaff makes when it strikes a foolish orc in the jaw.
Go to Top of Page

edappel
Learned Scribe

Brazil
211 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2009 :  07:24:48  Show Profile Send edappel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can't believe the contest to the autographed book has already ended! I've rush my reading to "Realms of Elves", and thought about my commentary for days! (even without reading)

Four hours ago, I read "The greater treasure"... I truly have to congratulate you Erik.
'Til now, your tale was the best one (started reading Ed's one now). Even better then Salvatore's (who's my favorite writer)...

Your writing style, remembers me of Ed's. And I don't know how your story said more then a 70 pages one, good work man!
After reading those 10 books that are coming from Amazon.com, I'll buy an autographed copy of Downshadow... (But if I had won the contest, I would probably read it after "The Pirate King", "Unholy" and "Shadowrealm".. It would be my 4th)

Well.. By the way, I would say this:
"My favorite character, at the moment, but only at the moment, is the Shadowdancer Twilight... 'Cause probably I'll have another one, after reading the autographed copy of Donwshadow that I will receive after winning this contest."

Do you think I have any chance of winning some contest with this kind of message? I will use it when I have another opportunity.

--- Ed Appel

*** I'm a brazilian FR fan. So, feel free to correct my writing mistakes to improve my english.
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2009 :  15:35:18  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, I expedited the contest in order to get books out to people sooner. If you want a signed book, by all means, drop me an email or contact me through my blog and we'll work it out.

I'm not sure if/when there'll be another contest--we'll just have to see.

I'm glad you like "The Greater Treasure"--I was quite proud of that story, and it's certainly significant to several sections of Downshadow, particularly a scene on pages 253-256. Not that you have to have read it for everything to make sense--it's just cool if you have.

(That's my goal--making the book stand alone but also making it so that readers of my other work will pick up extra things.)

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

Erethar
Acolyte

Germany
20 Posts

Posted - 22 Apr 2009 :  12:36:43  Show Profile  Visit Erethar's Homepage Send Erethar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm now about 100 pages into Depths, and enjoying it so far. I think you played well with stereotypes in the group, but until now the dungeon itself is the star. It really sets the right mood.
Apropos Charakters: Davoren reminded me about something...and today it came back to me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcbazH6aE2g&feature=related

minor graphical violence included ;)
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 22 Apr 2009 :  15:41:57  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah yes. Looking for Group. Very entertaining.

Thanks for the link!

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 53 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000