Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Erik Scott de Bie
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 53

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2007 :  18:33:13  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not that it's in response to a question, but I recently posted on my blog some of my thoughts on 4e. Thought folks might find them interesting.

http://eriksdb.livejournal.com/118279.html

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

'Tis easier to destroy than to create.

Author of a number of Realms novels (GHOSTWALKER, DEPTHS OF MADNESS, and the SHADOWBANE series), contributor to the NEVERWINTER CAMPAIGN GUIDE and SHADOWFELL: GLOOMWROUGHT AND BEYOND, Twitch DM of the Dungeon Scrawlers, currently playing "The Westgate Irregulars"
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2007 :  22:09:32  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Erik Scott de Bie

Not that it's in response to a question, but I recently posted on my blog some of my thoughts on 4e. Thought folks might find them interesting.

Cheers

I wonder if Ed enjoys pink lemonade?

P.S. I really think that someone has to tell Ed that you dream about him. Oh where is THO when ya need her!!

A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men - Willy Wonka

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." -

John F. Kennedy, speech in Dublin, Ireland, June 28, 1963
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2007 :  22:43:07  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Red Walker

Well, real men drink pink.

quote:
I really think that someone has to tell Ed that you dream about him.

See, it sounds so naughty when you take it out of context.

quote:
Oh where is THO when ya need her!!

Speaking of characters in my dreams . . . ahem!

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Author of a number of Realms novels (GHOSTWALKER, DEPTHS OF MADNESS, and the SHADOWBANE series), contributor to the NEVERWINTER CAMPAIGN GUIDE and SHADOWFELL: GLOOMWROUGHT AND BEYOND, Twitch DM of the Dungeon Scrawlers, currently playing "The Westgate Irregulars"
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2007 :  23:10:40  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Well, real men drink pink.

Well all I can say is think Pink my friend!

quote:

quote:

I really think that someone has to tell Ed that you dream about him.

See, it sounds so naughty when you take it out of context.

Well luckily for you Ed seems to be OK with naughty

quote:

quote:

Whoa friend!!! You Know that you must expound on this juicy little comment.

Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2007 :  23:26:04  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
quote:

quote:

Whoa friend!!! You Know that you must expound on this juicy little comment.

Heh heh--psych.

I can't very well dream-envision someone I've never met . . . and know that's who it is.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Edited by - Erik Scott de Bie on 24 Sep 2007 23:58:26
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2007 :  23:42:27  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

[Heh heh--psych.

That explains alot........your a psyche-fiend...
get help before it's too late!
quote:

I can't very well dream-envision someone I've never met . . . and know that's who it is.

I don't know why, but that sentence made my head hurt

Go to Top of Page

Chosen of Moradin
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1120 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2007 :  02:01:27  Show Profile  Visit Chosen of Moradin's Homepage Send Chosen of Moradin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Erik, each day that pass, I became more and more your fan! (Not to mention that I started my 4th read of Ghostwalker).

Thanks for the good post in your blog.

Dwarf, DM, husband, and proud of this! :P

twitter: @yuripeixoto
Facebook: yuri.peixoto
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2007 :  18:54:20  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Chosen of Moradin

Erik, each day that pass, I became more and more your fan! (Not to mention that I started my 4th read of Ghostwalker).

Thanks for the good post in your blog.

It was that good wasn't it!

I have it in my Re-read yearly stack!

Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2007 :  19:33:30  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Aw shucks, you guys.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2007 :  20:15:38  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Aw shucks, you guys.

Cheers

What a great movie it could be! Get the guy who directed The Crow and we'd have hit

Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2007 :  20:43:45  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

What a great movie it could be! Get the guy who directed The Crow and we'd have hit

I kinda think of it as a mix of the Crow and High Plains Drifter. With swords.

And of course the fight choreographer from Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2007 :  21:05:17  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It was good.

I always enjoy reading about a hero that you can also pity - it adds a trace of realism to characters that are normaly 'larger then life'.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2007 :  21:11:08  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

I kinda think of it as a mix of the Crow and High Plains Drifter. With swords.

And of course the fight choreographer from Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.

Cheers

Soundtrack by Amy Lee, (with at least a cameo)

Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2007 :  06:15:13  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Cheers

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. For my part, I'm not optimisic about what I've seen--for example, taking away Mystra and a bunch of other gods I like is already too much for me. I haven't been with the setting for that long (only 6-7 years or so--not long compared to certain other scribes here) and for now I'm happy with the setting as it is. I don't like huge timeline leaps. And, I've been skeptical about aforementioned RSEs--some I can accept, some I can't.

But nevertheless, I enjoy reading different opinions on the matter. I plan on never giving up on the setting entirely, even if I renounce the official 4E Realms.

Take care,

RF

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2007 :  20:12:44  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, all I really want is for people to give the new Realms a chance. Maybe it'll be great--maybe it'll be crap--but for now, we JUST DON'T KNOW.

So give it a chance. Condemning the new Realms right now is just like condeming the post-ToT realms. "A new Mystra? WTF, mate!" And yet, it turned out great.

For me, the Realms is more about the little people--it's a place to tell stories. In our world, I know that celebrities aren't immortal, and they'll be replaced by new celebrities, and I'm ok with that. I try not to cling too much to the past, because then I can't appreciate the here and now.

I appreciate your opinions and feelings on the issue, and the calmness with which you phrase your thoughts.

This is not to mention, of course, that if I write any more Realms novels, I'm pretty sure (based on WotC's policy of writing novels in the here-and-now) they're going to be in 4e. And obviously I don't want you guys and gals to give up on the world, because that would be giving up on me. I like you, I like writing for you, I like discussing my writing with you.

I also don't want to see the setting die, and I really don't think any of you do either.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2007 :  04:35:54  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

For me, the Realms is more about the little people--it's a place to tell stories.

Totally agreed. But there are famous NPCs that I, well, just feel attached to. In real life things are hard, and things change--I enjoy the Realms as a place were I can escape from all that. Obviously things change and have changed in the Realms, too, but lately I've found myself saying "Does this have to happen on my watch?"

quote:
I appreciate your opinions and feelings on the issue, and the calmness with which you phrase your thoughts.

Thanks.

quote:
This is not to mention, of course, that if I write any more Realms novels, I'm pretty sure (based on WotC's policy of writing novels in the here-and-now) they're going to be in 4e. And obviously I don't want you guys and gals to give up on the world, because that would be giving up on me. I like you, I like writing for you, I like discussing my writing with you.

I'll gladly read any books by you even if it turns out I dislike the new Realms. Seriously. Even if I choose not to buy new Realms sourcebooks, there are authors I enjoy whom I would like to support (and I enjoy their work, of course!). Paul Kemp revealed that his next trilogy will be post-Spellplague, and even if I hate the post-Spellplague Realms, I still plan on reading Mr. Kemp's work, because I like it.

Take care,

RF

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2007 :  15:26:33  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rinonalyrna Fathomlin

But there are famous NPCs that I, well, just feel attached to.

I can totally understand that, and I totally sympathize (you try nursing a crush on Dove Falconhand since middle school and tell me you aren't a wee bit concerned!). I understand and accept, though, that characters we love are mortal, and need to be mortal. Dragging out their existence and pretending they don't age as the times go on can seriously kill the appeal of those characters.

To analogize it by way of comic books:

I mean, Spiderman hasn't really aged for fifty, sixty years, and his stories just get silly eventually--the ideas have been exhausted. I much prefer his reinvention (Ultimate Spiderman, a Spiderman in the modern age, who got his powers in around 2000).

I also like new heroes emerging, stepping up to take the places of the retired.

God help the Realms if we don't get a new breed of awesome, fantastic, well-developed heroes to fill those big shoes.

quote:
In real life things are hard, and things change--I enjoy the Realms as a place were I can escape from all that.

And I don't think the Realms will cease being an escape. In a way, in contrast to the "Realms for kiddies" mentality, embracing change is one of the most mature things that's ever happened to the Realms.

quote:
Obviously things change and have changed in the Realms, too, but lately I've found myself saying "Does this have to happen on my watch?"

Yeah, I know how you feel. I can only offer hope that this may be for the better--and assurance that, if you don't like it, there's no reason you have to play it.

3.5 doesn't go away! It just doesn't get new sourcebooks.

quote:
Even if I choose not to buy new Realms sourcebooks, there are authors I enjoy whom I would like to support (and I enjoy their work, of course!). Paul Kemp revealed that his next trilogy will be post-Spellplague, and even if I hate the post-Spellplague Realms, I still plan on reading Mr. Kemp's work, because I like it.

True that! Not to be too much of a fanboy, but PSK is my favorite writer in the Realms at the moment, hands down.

quote:
Originally posted by Rinonalyrna Fathomlin

I'll gladly read any books by you even if it turns out I dislike the new Realms. Seriously.

You're a good reader and friend to have. And I mean that.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2007 :  17:54:38  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would also continue to read your novels. Unlike certain other authors, you have the ability to write a 'small' story - one about just a few people who's lives don't change the Realms all that much, but their tale is interesting all the same.

When you need to destroy entire cities or cultures to make your novel interesting, thats whe an author has a problem (not pointing any fingers here, just a general observation).

About the new edition - I love your candor, it's refreshing. I have every intention of buying the 4e FRCG despite my many trepeditions. Like any other setting, I will give it a chance. I just hope it knocks everyone's socks off... because it had better.

Looking forward to your next book

----- Mark Taylor

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 09 Oct 2007 17:55:14
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2007 :  19:24:33  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

I would also continue to read your novels. Unlike certain other authors, you have the ability to write a 'small' story - one about just a few people who's lives don't change the Realms all that much, but their tale is interesting all the same.

Well, thank you for the kind words. That's certainly my intention. Don't get me wrong--I like big, epic, sweeping tales as much as the next rabid fantasy fan--but I like the small stories, too.

quote:
About the new edition - I love your candor, it's refreshing. I have every intention of buying the 4e FRCG despite my many trepeditions. Like any other setting, I will give it a chance. I just hope it knocks everyone's socks off... because it had better.

That's all I want! Just give peace . . . er, 4e . . . a chance!

quote:
Looking forward to your next book.

So am I, sir--so am I.

Cheers

P.S. Sharessan clerics/Calishite dancing girls for everyone!

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2007 :  01:15:24  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

P.S. Sharessan clerics/Calishite dancing girls for everyone!
Hmmmm... With Alaundo's pending absence [and his unfortunate ban on the Calishite Dancing Girls]... perhaps we could schedule our own "Midsummer's Eve" right here at Candlekeep.

Are there any Sharessin present?

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage

Edited by - The Sage on 10 Oct 2007 01:16:28
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2007 :  01:37:32  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Owing to the quality of your DoM-related post in the Sex and the Realms, Sage . . . sometimes I think you know my book more than I do. Like I was writing all that stuff subconsciously, and you just pull it out without effort, like the best literary analyst.

So. Are you going to make me beg?

You know what I'm talking about.

Can I buy you off with elfy sex-kittens? Because I'll send 'em over. I'd teleport-other Twilight to the great down-under, if only I could catch her--she keeps flitting through all those shadows, you know. Damn Seattle.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2007 :  03:37:42  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Re-directed from the "Sex & the Realms" discussion scroll:-
quote:

How wise and astute, Sage . . . the novel happens more within Twilight--in her mentality--than anywhere else.
Which I think was part of the reason why I enjoyed the story so much. The madness-inspiring element of Negarath was almost [and perhaps deliberately] a reflection of Twilight's own partially-fractured mental state.

Okay, so perhaps it wasn't "fractured" as such. But the sometimes bizarre twists and turns of Twilight's own mental processes, which we caught glimpses of in Depths, often reflected the chaotically unusual physical environment of the enclave itself. Or so it seemed to me. I guess what I'm saying is... I often interpreted the physical aspect of Negarath as an expression of Twilight's own mental state.

Intriguingly, and as an aside to how Negarath may have actually developed in your interpretation... I could see this particular aspect of the enclave being a deliberate choice made by the Netherese Arcanist responsible for Negarath's creation. An attempt to keep those canny enough to divine the secrets of his demesnes, from delving further into the "depths of madness" in one's own mind. I can only imagine what further mental torment Twilight and the others would've had to wrestle with, if the plot had not led to the resolution it did. What if... Twilight and her friends were forced to remain in Negarath? How would they have coped -- both mentally and physically? Only Negarath himself [and perhaps, Erik] can know for sure.
quote:
(And you haven't written a review of this book, why? Because you're too in tune with it? )
Check your PMs.
quote:
I find that theory particularly uncanny seeing as how "madness" in my games takes the form of damage to mental ability scores (INT, WIS, CHA), as appropriate to the madness. Inability to understand events? Result of INT damage. Impaired sense/judgment? WIS damage. Loss of confidence/self-respect/sense of self? CHA damage.
Neat. Sounds similar to the methods I've often employed in my RAVENLOFT games. I've never had much opportunity to explore such concepts of madness in my Realms games, but I have considered plotting a slight sojourn into Negarath as a special one-shot adventure for my players, sometime next year.

Edited by - The Sage on 10 Oct 2007 03:45:33
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2007 :  03:39:09  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Owing to the quality of your DoM-related post in the Sex and the Realms, Sage . . . sometimes I think you know my book more than I do. Like I was writing all that stuff subconsciously, and you just pull it out without effort, like the best literary analyst.
Maybe I'm an illithid in disguise... and your brain is my next meal!

Seriously though, I appreciate your kind words. Though, I should point out, that my feeling with regard to Depths has only been derived, largely, from your ability to create both intelligent and meaningful characters -- whose interactions and relationships often strike a balanced expression between both the physical and mental aspects of their individual characters. And that's not something we see that much of in Realms fiction these days. Add to that, the fact that these well-developed characters are set against an impressive backdrop of danger, intrigue, psychological insight, and Realms history [I'm still wrapping my mind around the concept of Negarath -- which has now, officially, been referenced in a Realms product {Grand History woot!}]. Taken together, I quickly found myself an FR novel that satisfied me greatly.
quote:
So. Are you going to make me beg?
*looking suspiciously at Erik through a haze of thalander smoke from my pipe*

What have you got to offer?

Hehe... Interestingly, there's only one person on this planet who can make me beg!
quote:
You know what I'm talking about.

Can I buy you off with elfy sex-kittens? Because I'll send 'em over. I'd teleport-other Twilight to the great down-under, if only I could catch her--she keeps flitting through all those shadows, you know. Damn Seattle.
Elfy sex-kittens? Oooh! Sounds delightful.

I really would prefer Twilight though. Imagine the intriguing, and yet also delicious, "chats" we could have?

Edited by - The Sage on 10 Oct 2007 03:52:01
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2007 :  15:01:00  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

Maybe I'm an illithid in disguise... and your brain is my next meal!

Oh crap! Run!

And in a potential TPK situation . . . you don't have to be faster than the monster. You just have to be faster than the halfling.

quote:
[I'm still wrapping my mind around the concept of Negarath -- which has now, officially, been referenced in a Realms product {Grand History woot!}].

I probably still have that Negarath writeup . . . hmm . . .

quote:
Taken together, I quickly found myself an FR novel that satisfied me greatly.

Well, I'm very glad.

quote:
*looking suspiciously through a haze of thalander smoke from my pipe*
What have you got to offer?

This looks like a job for . . . sexy elf-girl!

Twilight [casually letting straps slip and buckles loose]: "Oh please old mage . . . I'd do *anything*."

Ahem!

quote:
Hehe... Interestingly, there's only one person on this planet who can make me beg!

And a lucky lady she is. (Yay for Lady K!)

quote:
Imagine the intriguing, and yet also delicious, "chats" we could have?

As a professional fantasy writer . . . that's my job, dear Sage.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2007 :  16:01:13  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Also, I'm here to mention my new website:

http://erikscottdebie.com

That'll be all.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2007 :  16:06:30  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I probably still have that Negarath writeup . . . hmm . . .
Be afraid.... Be very afraid!
quote:
This looks like a job for . . . sexy elf-girl!

Twilight [casually letting straps slip and buckles loose]: "Oh please old mage . . . I'd do *anything*."
"Old!?!"

*The Sage pauses briefly to compose his thoughts*

"Just what are you implying, my dear? I'll have you know that it's my record with the lovely lasses that old Elminster's trying desparately to beat!"
quote:
And a lucky lady she is.
Strangely, I have to keep reminding her of that particular fact.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2007 :  16:12:47  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Also, I'm here to mention my new website:

http://erikscottdebie.com

That'll be all.

Cheers

Looking good!

The upcoming titles on the Projects section of the site look interesting also. So when can we start pummelling you with questions about these works?

Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2007 :  17:18:05  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

"I'll have you know that it's my record with the lovely lasses that old Elminster's trying desparately to beat!"

Twilight: "Oh yes, sir--and it's *my* record you're *both* trying to beat."

quote:

The upcoming titles on the Projects section of the site look interesting also. So when can we start pummelling you with questions about these works?

When I get 'em published, I expect. :)

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2007 :  18:52:14  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

"Just what are you implying, my dear? I'll have you know that it's my record with the lovely lasses that old Elminster's trying desparately to beat!"

Which record? The number of times rejected?

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2007 :  20:41:58  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
[You're a good reader and friend to have. And I mean that.

Cheers

Aww, thanks, that's sweet of you to say.

Thanks for letting me vent a bit on your thread, as well.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 53 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000