Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Novel Areas
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 03 Apr 2005 :  05:48:34  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Viper's Kiss: As I recall, set entirely in Sespech, specifically Mimph (sp?) and Ormpetarr.

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)
Go to Top of Page

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 03 Apr 2005 :  11:10:36  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've just finished Star of Cursrah... which is set in the buried city of Cursrah in Calimshan.

I'm on to The Nether Scrolls next, which i'd take a guess at being set in current Anauroch. However, if it plays like Star of Cursrah, then it could have alternate timeline chapters (one being present day Anauroch and one being set in the past in Netheril). I'll confirm in a few days.

Lord Rad

"What? No, I wasn't reading your module. I was just looking at the pictures"
Go to Top of Page

Smyther
Learned Scribe

Canada
121 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2005 :  19:20:03  Show Profile  Visit Smyther's Homepage Send Smyther a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*Update*

Closing the gap now... let's see a few more replies!

So sayeth the Smyther, the Dark Bard of Amn.
Go to Top of Page

Tanyn Midrain
Acolyte

Sweden
27 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2005 :  20:30:59  Show Profile  Visit Tanyn Midrain's Homepage Send Tanyn Midrain a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Sea Devil's Eye:
Sea of Fallen Stars
Immurk's Hold
Dragonisle
Myth Nantar
Whamite Isles

Was a while since I read it, so I'm not sure that's all
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2005 :  20:31:33  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Extinction: was set in the Menzoberranzan, Velarswood, Cormanthor, and the Cold Field to start. I know I'm leaving off some other locations. Can another scribe help close the gap for this novel?

Edited by - SiriusBlack on 09 Apr 2005 20:32:29
Go to Top of Page

wwwwwww
Learned Scribe

116 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2005 :  01:00:49  Show Profile  Visit wwwwwww's Homepage Send wwwwwww a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Glass Prison: (In order of sequence) The Abyss, Tilverton, The Thunder Peaks (home of Ravenwitch's Tree and Chare'en's Tomb)

Council of Blades: The Blade Kingdoms (I don't believe that this location is actually considered canon by WoTC - I think they are acting as if this novel never existed.
Go to Top of Page

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2005 :  10:02:52  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was wrong about The Nether Scrolls - it's actually set in Weathercote Wood and Dekanter....so far.

Lord Rad

Go to Top of Page

Smyther
Learned Scribe

Canada
121 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2005 :  17:48:07  Show Profile  Visit Smyther's Homepage Send Smyther a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*Update*

Some novel sections were filled in, others with only a few. Once we get the above list completed, we can get down to the refinements.
Started reading Vampire of the Mists on monday - it's an EXCELLENT book, and even starts out in the realms, but mostly tells the tale in Barovia of Ravenloft. I think I might include it, as it tells of Waterdeep and the Asylum. Thoughts? Any other novels that have parts in the realms, but under a different series?

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2005 :  18:47:45  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Smyther

*Update*

Some novel sections were filled in, others with only a few. Once we get the above list completed, we can get down to the refinements.
Started reading Vampire of the Mists on monday - it's an EXCELLENT book, and even starts out in the realms, but mostly tells the tale in Barovia of Ravenloft. I think I might include it, as it tells of Waterdeep and the Asylum. Thoughts? Any other novels that have parts in the realms, but under a different series?

One of the books from the Cloakmaster Cycle from the Spelljammer series was partially set in the Realms...

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Smyther
Learned Scribe

Canada
121 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2005 :  16:54:10  Show Profile  Visit Smyther's Homepage Send Smyther a Private Message  Reply with Quote
? Only one post since the last update? I suppose I could add the two non-realms books.

We still have Curse of the Shadow Mage, Temptation of Elminster, Murder in Halruaa, and the Simbul's Gift to go. In addition, there are the last three in the Double Diamond series: Uneasy Alliances, Easy Betrayals, and the Diamond, and the first ones don't have much information on them anyway. I was going to read the Pools trilogy and fill it in myself, but I've got a little sidetracked by other books, so we only need Pools of Darkness and Pool of Twilight to complete the list and begin the refining process.

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2005 :  17:38:12  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

? Only one post since the last update? I suppose I could add the two non-realms books.

We still have Curse of the Shadow Mage, Temptation of Elminster, Murder in Halruaa, and the Simbul's Gift to go. In addition, there are the last three in the Double Diamond series: Uneasy Alliances, Easy Betrayals, and the Diamond, and the first ones don't have much information on them anyway. I was going to read the Pools trilogy and fill it in myself, but I've got a little sidetracked by other books, so we only need Pools of Darkness and Pool of Twilight to complete the list and begin the refining process.

I want to say that Curse of the Shadowmage was mostly in Iriaebor, but it's been years since I've read it and I don't ever intend to reread it. It's been a while since I read Temptation of Elminster, too, but I *think* it happened mostly in Myth Drannor.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Smyther
Learned Scribe

Canada
121 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2005 :  00:24:58  Show Profile  Visit Smyther's Homepage Send Smyther a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Anything more to add than a few of Wooly's thoughts? We've very little to go now, and then I can type up version 1.0 of the list.

Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6645 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2005 :  00:57:12  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"Temptation of Elminster" starts in Myth Drannor then travels to the cities of the Wizards Reach (south of Aglarond) and finishes on the Dragon Coast near Starmantle.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

James P. Davis
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
244 Posts

Posted - 14 May 2005 :  21:50:42  Show Profile  Visit James P. Davis's Homepage Send James P. Davis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I hearby invite any authors with as yet unreleased novels to tell us where they will be set - if we are allowed to know these things.

Great project idea and Elaine's idea of a point and click map even better. Well, as for Bloodwalk, I mentioned on my thread that it's set in the eastern Border Kingdoms, close to the Shaar. That's about as specific as I can be at this point. Hope that helps!

--James

"Everybody is a book of blood; wherever we're opened, we're red."--Clive Barker

FR: RotD2:"Possessions"
Wizards:Bloodwalk
Citadels: The Shield of Weeping Ghosts
Wilds: The Restless Shore
Ed Greenwood Presents Waterdeep: Circle of Skulls (May 2010)
Book trailers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC-ska7ohVk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfvFdQ8bLp0
Go to Top of Page

Murray Leeder
Forgotten Realms Author

Canada
228 Posts

Posted - 14 May 2005 :  23:47:42  Show Profile  Visit Murray Leeder's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by James P. Davis

quote:
I hearby invite any authors with as yet unreleased novels to tell us where they will be set - if we are allowed to know these things.

Great project idea and Elaine's idea of a point and click map even better. Well, as for Bloodwalk, I mentioned on my thread that it's set in the eastern Border Kingdoms, close to the Shaar. That's about as specific as I can be at this point. Hope that helps!

--James

Son of Thunder takes place in the North, and actually includes a fair deal of overland travel, visiting a number of locations a few of which I really shouldn't give away, but given my excerpt in Realms of the Dragons II it is definitely no spoiler to say that large portions of it take place inside the High Forest, hitting a couple of "key sites" therein.
Go to Top of Page

Smyther
Learned Scribe

Canada
121 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2005 :  00:04:34  Show Profile  Visit Smyther's Homepage Send Smyther a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*Update*

Well, many thanks to all so far. Still only a few more to go...

Uneasy Alliances: ?
Easy Betrayals: ?
Diamond: ?

Murder in Halruaa: ?

Simbul's Gift: ?

Pools of Darkness: ?
Pool of Twilight: ?

EDIT: Er, sticky? How did that happen? I think I might be honored (or is it for every thread that gets 4 pages?)

Edited by - Smyther on 19 May 2005 00:13:14
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2005 :  08:37:40  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

EDIT: Er, sticky? How did that happen? I think I might be honored (or is it for every thread that gets 4 pages?)

Well met

'tis a very worthy project, Smyther. I decided to make this sticky so that all who visited the novels area see this particular scroll and are maybe able to help out.

Thank ye for starting this and keeping it rolling. We're almost there, just a few more tomes. Come on fellow scribes, let's wrap this one up

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Smyther
Learned Scribe

Canada
121 Posts

Posted - 01 Jun 2005 :  23:06:30  Show Profile  Visit Smyther's Homepage Send Smyther a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I do believe it has been long enough since an update. The books remaining for version 1.0 are listed at the top of this scroll.
I'm no longer filling in the Pools books, as I have got half-way through book 1 and found it completely (I hesitate to say idiotic) not my style.
Possibly Kameron could help with Simbul's Gift, seeing as he read it to research. The three Double Diamond books I don't know - who has read the books are liked them well enough to remember? I hear they recieved pretty poor reviews. And Murder in Halruaa... it's rare to find someone who has read that book. But there must be some people out there who have the memory for these things.

Go to Top of Page

Paec_djinn
Learned Scribe

173 Posts

Posted - 18 Jun 2005 :  02:07:39  Show Profile  Visit Paec_djinn's Homepage Send Paec_djinn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You might wanna add the two Fighter series novels with the cover as we know about the setting of Erik Scott de Bie's Ghostwalker and at Alliterates, Jess Lebow's bio gives the first hint of the location of his novel.

http://alliterates.com/jessnews.php

quote:
Published novels: Master of Chains: A novel set in Erlkazar, deep in the Forgotten Realms. Due out 9-05. The Darksteel Eye: A novel set in the metallic plane of Mirrodin in the Magic: The Gathering universe. The Return of the Damned: A novel in the Dungeons and Dragons novel line, written under the name T.H. Lain. Wind of War: Jess's first novel, Wind of War is a samurai tale in the Legend of the 5 Rings world of Rokugan.

So I guess it takes place in Erlkazar.
Go to Top of Page

ode904
Learned Scribe

Finland
193 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2005 :  18:22:36  Show Profile Send ode904 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah 'tis is great idea! If someone of Candlekeep.com's moderator's have time and want to do something list or like that i would be more than grateful. I havent read all this topic so someone have possibly asked/even answered this already..
Go to Top of Page

Smyther
Learned Scribe

Canada
121 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2005 :  20:22:10  Show Profile  Visit Smyther's Homepage Send Smyther a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This page has gone for quite some time without update. Unfortunately, I'm not here to offer one. The books left, as listed at the top of this page, I can't fill in. I simply haven't read them. So here's a call out to all and sundry (yes, that includes you Great Readers in the background) to fill anything you can in.
Ode, you can help out too. Many books have already been filled in, but some are somewhat unspecific (ie: Sword Play - ancient Netheril ; that is quite unspecific).
I really hope to start the final stages of this project soon - started by late August at the latest.

Go to Top of Page

ode904
Learned Scribe

Finland
193 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2005 :  22:52:23  Show Profile Send ode904 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmm.. Here's one link what can maybe help ye(i think not..)

http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/encyclopedia/L/Li/List_of_Forgotten_Realms_novels.htm

These are useful(again;maybe):

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=books/frng

http://www.o-love.net/realms/

Edited by - ode904 on 05 Jul 2005 22:56:06
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2005 :  23:18:19  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ode904

Hmm.. Here's one link what can maybe help ye(i think not..)

http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/encyclopedia/L/Li/List_of_Forgotten_Realms_novels.htm

These are useful(again;maybe):

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=books/frng

http://www.o-love.net/realms/

Well met, ode904

Please take a look at the start of this scroll. Ye will find that the aim is not to collate a list of novels (which we have already here at Candlekeep), but to list all the locations and areas of the Realms which are covered in each novel. Smyther et al have done a great job to date and I look forward to having this completed soon. I therefore urge my fellow scribes and visitors to Candlekeep to help fill in the gaps

Thank ye.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2005 :  23:24:54  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Could we just confirm which novels are missing? I've just had a brief look through the posts in this thread and it's a little messy to see an up to date list. I'll be happy to help if i can though to this worthy little project

Lord Rad

Go to Top of Page

Smyther
Learned Scribe

Canada
121 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2005 :  02:49:35  Show Profile  Visit Smyther's Homepage Send Smyther a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, my Lord, just see the top of this page.
Or, I could just post here *sigh*...

Murder in Halruaa: ?

Simbul's Gift: ?

Go to Top of Page

ode904
Learned Scribe

Finland
193 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2005 :  11:21:12  Show Profile Send ode904 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yup. I just this morning discovered that here's one list in Candlekeep.
Alas, then there wasn't any help like i presumed..

At least here's link on this page now

Edited by - ode904 on 06 Jul 2005 14:14:25
Go to Top of Page

Smyther
Learned Scribe

Canada
121 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2005 :  22:25:33  Show Profile  Visit Smyther's Homepage Send Smyther a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*Minor Update*
I added in the info on Master of Chains and Depths of Madness.
Well, I decided to repost the entire list, so people can have a look at what is and isn't filled in, as well as tell me any corrections needed or can be made more specific (Double Diamond and Sembia series are in great need of this).
Note that book titles in (parenthesis) are unreleased and thus have unconfirmed titles and areas. They will only be 100% confirmed upon release.

quote:

Okay, so the list of books and locations is as follows, to be edited later:

Homeland: Menzoberranzen
Exile: North Underdark
Homeland: Sundabar to Moonwood
Crystal Shard: Icewind Dale
Streams of Silver: Icewind Dale, Evermoors, Mithril Hall, Silverymoon
Halfling's Gem: Luskan to Calimport
Legacy: Menzoberranzan
Starless Night: Menzoberranzan, Blingdenstone
Siege of Darkness: Mithril Hall, Menzoberranzan, The Spirit Soaring, Icewind Dale
Passage to Dawn: The Sea of Swords, Luskan, Waterdeep
Silent Blade: Icewind Dale, Calimport, Luskan
Spine of the World: Luskan
Servant of the Shard: Underdark, Calimshan
Sea of Swords: Sword Coast
Thousand Orcs: The North, Citadel Abdar
Lone Drow: Mithril Hall and Area
Two Swords: Mithril Hall, The Silver Marches

Daughter of the Drow: Menzoberranzan, High Forest, Skullport
Tangled Webs: Ruathym, Luskan
Windwalker: Rasheman

Canticle: Edificant Library, Castle Trinity
In Sylvan Shadows: Shilmista
Night Masks: Westgate, Caradoon
Fallen Fortress: Castle Trinity
Chaos Curse: Edificant Library/Spirit Soaring

Shadowdale: Arabel to Shadowdale
Tantras: Shadowdale to Tantras
Waterdeep: Tantras to Waterdeep
Prince of Lies: Fugue Plane, Godly Realms, Zhentil Keep
Crucible - Trial of Cyric the Mad: Candlekeep, Eversult, Zhentil Keep, City of the Dead, Pavillion of Cynosure

Azure Bonds: Suzail, Shadowdale, Yhaunn, Westgate, Cormanthor
Wyvern's Spur: Immersea
Song of the Sauriels: Shadowdale, The Lost Vale

Parched Sea: Anauroch
Elfshadow: Evereska, Waterdeep
Red Magic: Thay
Night Parade: Arabel, Calimport
Ring of Winter: Suzail, Mezro, Chult
Crypt of the Shadowking: Iriaebor
Soldiers of Ice: Valley of Samek
Elfsong: Waterdeep
Crown of Fire: Cormyr, Citadel of Ravens
Masquerades: Westgate
Curse of the Shadow Mage: Iraiebor
Veiled Dragon: Eversult
Silver Shadows: Tethyr, Zazesspur
Stormlight: Firefall Keep in Cormyr, Shadowdale
Finder's Bane: Daggerdale, Temple of the Sky, Anauroch, Outer Planes, Sigil
Thornhold: Waterdeep
Dream Spheres: Waterdeep, Skullport

Dissolution: Menzoberranzan
Insurrection: Menzoberranzan to Ched Nasad
Condemnation: Menzoberranzan outskirts, Grackstuglh outskirts, Cormanthor, Anaurouch, Chaulssin, Demonweb Pits
Extinction: Menzoberranzan, Velarswood, Cormanthor, Cold Fields
Annihilation: ?
Ressurection: Menzoberranzan, Demonweb Pits

Shadows of Doom: Dalelands, Plane of Shadow, Spellguard
Cloak of Shadows: Dalelands, Plane of Shadow
All Shadows Fled: Dalelands, Plane of Shadow

Elminster - Making of a Mage: Athalantar
Elminster in Myth Drannor: Myth Drannor
Temptation of Elminster: Myth Drannor, Wizard's Reach, Dragon Coast, Starmantle
Elminster in Hell: The Nine Hells
Elminster's Daughter: Waterdeep, Marsember, Suzail, Mouth O' Gargoyles, King's Forest, Shadowdale

Abduction: Waterdeep
Paladins: The Utter East
Mercenaries: The Utter East
Errand of Mercy: The Utter East
An Opportunity for Profit: The Utter East
Conspiracy: The Utter East

Murder in Cormyr: Ghars, the Vast Swamp
Murder in Halruaa: Halarahh

Alabaster Staff: Unther
Black Bouquet: Oeble of the Border Kingdoms
Crimson Gold: Thay
Yellow Silk: Altumbel

Twilight Falling: Selgaunt, Starmantle, Plane of Shadows, Skullport
Dawn of Night: Selgaunt, Starmantle, Plane of Shadows, Skullport
(Midnight's Mask)

Forsaken House: High Forest, Evereska, Evermeet
Farthest Reach: Evermeet, Cormanthor, Semberholme, Aglarond, High Forest, a citadel atop the Spine of the World
(Final Gate)

City of Ravens: Raven's Bluff
Temple Hill: Eversult
Jewel of Turmish: Alaghon
City of Splendors: Waterdeep

Sword Play: Netherese Empire
Dangerous Games: Netherese Empire
Mortal Consequences: Netherese Empire

Lady of Poison: The Great Dale
Mistress of the Night: Yhaunn, Sembia
Maiden of Pain: Luthcheq and Mordulkin in Chessenta, and Bezantur in Thay
Queen of the Depths: ?

Sapphire Cresent: Arrabar
Ruby Guardian: Arrabar
Emerald Scepter: Arrabar, Reth, sea elf hideout in the Vilhon, ruins of Naarkolyth

Venom's Taste: Hlondeth in the Vilhon Reach
Viper's Kiss: Sespech, Mimph, Ormpetarr
(Vanity's Brood): ?

(Whisper of Waves): Innarlith
(Lies of Light): Innarlith
(Screams of Stone): Innarlith

Cormyr - A Novel: Cormyr
Beyond the High Road: Cormyr
Death of the Dragon: Cormyr

Lost Library of Cormanthyr: Cormyr, Mistledale, Waterdeep, Candlekeep, Trackless Sea
Faces of Deception: Erlkazar to Kara-Tur
Star of Cursrah: Cursrah, Calimshan
Nether Scroll: Weathercote Wood, Dekanter

King Pinch: Ankhapur
War in Tethyr: Zazzespur
Escape from Undermountain: Waterdeep, Undermountain
Mage in the Iron Mask: Mulmaster
Council of Blades: Blade Kingdoms
Simbul's Gift: Aglarond, Velprintalar, Yuirwood, Thay, Bezantur, Estate of Lauzoril

Darkwalker on Moonshae: Moonshae Isles
Black Wizards: Moonshae Isles
Darkwell: Moonshae Isles
Prophet of Moonshae: Moonshae Isles
Coral Kingdom: Moonshae Isles
Druid Queen: Moonshae Isles

Summoning: Evereska, Cormyr, Anauroch, City of Shade
Siege: Evereska, Cormyr, Anauroch, City of Shade
Sorcerer: Evereska, Cormyr, Anauroch, City of Shade

Pool of Radiance: Phlan
Pool of Radiance II - Ruins of Myth Drannor: New Phlan, Myth Drannor

Ironhelm: Maztica
Viperhand: Maztica
Feathered Dragon: Maztica

Rising Tide: Shining Sea
Under Fallen Stars: The Sword Coast, Baldur's Gate
Sea Devil's Eye: Sea of Fallen Stars, Immurk's Hold, Dragonisle, Myth Nantar, Whamite Isles

Evermeet - Island of the Elves: Evermeet

Silverfall: Waterdeep, Sembia, Aglarond, Thay

Shadow Stone: Old Empires, Chessenta

Glass Prison: Abyss, Tilverton, Thunder Peaks, Ravenwitch's Tree, Chare'en's Tomb

Magehound: Halruaa
Floodgate: Halruaa
Wizardwar: Halruaa

Ogre's Pact: The Ice Spires
Giant Amoung Us: The Ice Spires
Titan of Twilight: The Ice Spires, Twilight Vale

Horselords: Endless Wastes, The Horselands
Dragonwall: Kara-Tur
Crusade: Endless Wastes

Halls of Stormweather: Sembia
Shadow's Witness: Sembia
Shattered Mask: Sembia
Black Wolf: Sembia
Heirs of Prophecy: Sembia
Sands of the Soul: Calimport
Lord of Stormweather: Sembia

Baldur's Gate: Baldur's Gate, Candlekeep, Nashkel
Baldur's Gate II: Athkatla, Brynnlaw, Suldenesselar
Baldur's Gate II - Throne of Bhaal: Wealdath, Saradush

Tymora's Luck: Cormyr, Waterdeep, Outer Planes

Hand of Fire: Mirt's Mansion, Castle Waterdeep, Waterdeep, Maimed Wizard's Stronghold, Trade Way, Triel, Eveningstar, Scornubel

Master of Chains: Erlkazar
(Ghostwalker): Quaervarr, Moonwood, Silver Marches
(Son of Thunder): High Forest
(Bladesinger): ?

(Blackstaff): Waterdeep, Blackstaff Tower
(Bloodwalker): Border Kingdoms, Shaar
(The Wizards Book 3): ?
(The Wizards Book 4): ?

(Depths of Madness): Depths of Madness
(The Howling Delve): The Howling Delve
(The Dungeons Book 3): ?
(The Dungeons Book 4): ?

(Neversfall): Neversfall
(The Citadels Book 2): ?
(The Citadels Book 3): ?
(The Citadels Book 4): ?

(Swords of Eveningstar): ? (guessing Eveningstar)
(Knights of Myth Drannor Trilogy Book 2): ?
(Knights of Myth Drannor Trilogy Book 3): ?

(Shadowbred): ?
(Shadowstorm): ?
(Shadowrealm): ?

[Ravenloft] Vampire of the Mists: Waterdeep, Asylum, Ravenloft

[Spelljammer] Into the Void: ?

Tell me any missing information, corrections, and additions, please!

Edited by - Smyther on 26 Aug 2005 04:31:54
Go to Top of Page

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2005 :  22:30:56  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Excellent.

Horselords is set in The Endless Waste\The Horselands, not Kara-Tur.

Resurrection is in Menzoberranzan and The Demonweb Pits

Lord Rad

Go to Top of Page

ode904
Learned Scribe

Finland
193 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2005 :  09:07:28  Show Profile Send ode904 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Homeland: Sundabar to Moonwood
Streams of Silver: Icewind Dale, Evermoors, Mithril Hall
Silver Shadows: Tethyr
Murder in Halruaa: ? (guessing Halruaa)

Homeland(=Sojourn?)
Streams of Silver: Just wanted that Silverymoon has a mention, nothing else
Silver Shadows:I dont' know but is it important to mention the forest and the town separetly
Murder in HAlruaa: hmm..Halruaa. There's long time betweem this moment and that when i read it but i would remember that the town there was the biggest(capital?)...

But good luck Smyther, i'm looking forward to see how this developes!

Go to Top of Page

Smyther
Learned Scribe

Canada
121 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2005 :  04:24:49  Show Profile  Visit Smyther's Homepage Send Smyther a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*Update*

Well, I'm updating the list just above, not the first page list any more.
I've added Blackstaff, Depths of Madness, and Swords of Eveningstar, and updated those books mentioned just above. Let's keep the roll going.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000