Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Steven Schend
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 57

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2008 :  17:32:20  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can't read it until later tonight!

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend
Forgotten Realms Designer & Author

USA
1705 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2008 :  15:06:29  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
For those who were asking, here's my Gen Con schedule.

Thursday August 14
9a Writers’ Symposium: Mapping Your Fiction
10a Writers’ Symposium: Magical Realism
11a Writers’ Symposium: Make `em Bleed
12p Writers’ Symposium: Author’s Reading
1p Lunch
2p Writers’ Symposium: Pagan Topics in Writing
3p Writers’ Symposium: Ghosts & the Afterlife

7p Writers’ Symposium: Read & Critique
8p Writers’ Symposium: Read & Critique

Friday August 15
9a Writers’ Symposium: Nonlinear Narrative in Game Writing
10a Writers’ Symposium: Coloring in the Lines for Game Writing
11a Lunch
12p Author’s Alley: Signing
1p Writers’ Symposium: How to Break into Game Writing
2p Writers’ Symposium: Different Systems, Different Stories
3-5p Open Time
5-6p Wizards of the Coast booth: “Waterdeep” authors’ signing

Saturday August 16
10a Writers’ Symposium: Worldbuilding from the Ground Up
11a Writers’ Symposium: Worldbuilding, Hired Goods, Mercenaries & Thugs

Sunday August 17
10a Author’s Alley: Signing

For current projects and general natter, see www.steveneschend.com
Go to Top of Page

Asgetrion
Master of Realmslore

Finland
1564 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2008 :  11:29:40  Show Profile  Visit Asgetrion's Homepage Send Asgetrion a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow, Steven... the preview chapter was *GREAT*!

No, it was better than great, it was simply AWESOME -- brilliant dialogue and great characters and a great pacing of events! Not to mention that your text really made me *feel* like I really was in Waterdeep... just enough well-written descriptions of the milieu and the characters without overdoing it. And you managed to sneak in a lot of Realmslore, too -- both new and old.

It felt almost *magical*, and in my opinion (based on this preview) 'Blackstaff Tower' may very well be the best FR novel written to date.

"What am I doing today? Ask me tomorrow - I can be sure of giving you the right answer then."
-- Askarran of Selgaunt, Master Sage, speaking to a curious merchant, Year of the Helm
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1705 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2008 :  11:47:12  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Asgetrion

Wow, Steven... the preview chapter was *GREAT*!

No, it was better than great, it was simply AWESOME -- brilliant dialogue and great characters and a great pacing of events! Not to mention that your text really made me *feel* like I really was in Waterdeep... just enough well-written descriptions of the milieu and the characters without overdoing it. And you managed to sneak in a lot of Realmslore, too -- both new and old.

It felt almost *magical*, and in my opinion (based on this preview) 'Blackstaff Tower' may very well be the best FR novel written to date.

Well, thanks very much for that. Nice mood to take with me as I set up to leave for Gen Con in a few short hours. Hope you'll stop by the WotC booth on Friday to get the rest of the novel and get it signed by me and Ed.

Steven
who'll be reading a chapter of Blackstaff Tower aloud tomorrow at noon as his author reading (probably the prologue or Chapter 2, which introduces the other core heroes of the book)

Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1705 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2008 :  12:48:15  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by althen artren

Spells stilled, sfdragon,

To my knowledge, this is no "official" write up
of the Blackstaff. I have looked on the Internet and all the
tomes that I have. I direct you to pages 4-8 of Blackstaff (the novel)
to see the known powers that the axe-head had that Khelben's
father used and the Duskwood of Sarael Khelben carried and
to see the situation that merged the two. (my guess it
was a retribution strike, so the staff was a specialized
staff of power or a staff of the magi.)

Your estimations are roughly correct there, but there's a lot of wiggle-room involved when the goddess of magic reaches down, reassembles your item into something new (as she also reassembled Khelben and made him Chosen). The primary reason we don't provide the full stats on items like that is simple--it closes a door that doesn't need to be closed. Once it's defined, we can't do anything different with the True Blackstaff.

And then I would not have been able to make it a crucial part of the climax of Blackstaff Tower.

In all due seriousness, when we neglect to provide you with more info on something, oftimes (at least in Ed's, my, and Eric's cases) we're just sitting on some tidbits of lore, waiting for the right time for that story to be told, that ability to be revealed. I realize it's frustrating, as I'm the guy who used to work to define as much as we could for the games.

Let's just say the True Blackstaff's full powers are unlikely to ever be revealed to anyone other than the current Blackstaff (the title-holder, not the item). To do otherwise would limit the stories about him or her. And we don't want that, do we?

Steven
who hopes Blackstaff Tower doesn't disappoint any existing fans and introduces Waterdeep to a lot of new fans as well...

Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1705 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2008 :  12:51:00  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jamallo Kreen

Steven, did you ever find your notes for Skull & Crossbows or recall from whence the copper "octon" coins were considered to come? Since there is a scroll on coinage floating around here now, I bumped my "Realms spelljamming" scroll back to the top of its pile.

Sorry, Kreen. The notes appear to be long gone re: my first professional work with TSR as an editor.

If nothing else, though, that frees you up to come up with your own origins for them.

Me, I always wondered why people didn't mine asteroids and small moons to find new/different kinds of rare metal that would make for great trade coins of small size/weight....

Steven
who really should be walking the dog before he leaves for Gen Con.

Go to Top of Page

StarBog
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
152 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2008 :  13:22:31  Show Profile  Visit StarBog's Homepage Send StarBog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Steven Schend
Me, I always wondered why people didn't mine asteroids and small moons to find new/different kinds of rare metal that would make for great trade coins of small size/weight....

Well, there is that bunch of crazy gnome metalsmiths in Marsember who produce a very profitable (and seemingly neverending) series of rather obscene statues made out of a strangely heavy and extra-dense metal that no sage has ever been able to identify.

The rumours that strange ships that look strangely out of place on water have been docking at their estates on the coast to the East of the city are totally false, of course.

Additional rumours that they've invented a strange new near-indistructable type of Golem* are also totally false, extremely scurrilious and without any basis in reality, and the fine legal minds of Floggit and Leggit, Suzail will sue your arse off if you so such as mention the Zhentarim emissaries seen entering and exiting the estates in question.

*OOTS-style Titanium Elementals anyone?

Edited by - StarBog on 13 Aug 2008 13:28:20
Go to Top of Page

althen artren
Senior Scribe

USA
780 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2008 :  00:22:47  Show Profile Send althen artren a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Spells stilled, Steven;

Well put, but I would still love to know the power of the Blackstaff that was draining
all the mages in Waterdeep in the Waterdeep novel by Elaine and Ed. That looked cool (and not in the Wotc way.)
Go to Top of Page

Wandering_mage
Senior Scribe

688 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2008 :  13:44:04  Show Profile  Visit Wandering_mage's Homepage Send Wandering_mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Steve, just wanted to thank you for a copy of your new book, and signed! I can't thank you enough for what you have done for us Realms fans. Has the earring Ed Greenwood drew on you washed off yet?

Illum
The Wandering Mage
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1705 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2008 :  14:48:47  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wandering_mage

Steve, just wanted to thank you for a copy of your new book, and signed! I can't thank you enough for what you have done for us Realms fans. Has the earring Ed Greenwood drew on you washed off yet?

Yes, it washed away easily and quickly the next morning, thankfully. . Good to see you (and Kuje and Brian, Brian, Brian, and Jeff, among others) at Gen Con.

SES

Go to Top of Page

Brian R. James
Forgotten Realms Game Designer

USA
1098 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2008 :  16:35:30  Show Profile  Visit Brian R. James's Homepage Send Brian R. James a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I too would like to offer a great big thanks to Steven, not only for the autographed copy of Blackstaff Tower but for taking time out of his busy schedule to meet with me regarding the Ecology of the Sharn. You’re the quintessential Realms scholar Steven and I count myself fortunate to have made your acquaintance.

Brian R. James - Freelance Game Designer

Follow me on Twitter @brianrjames
Go to Top of Page

Skeptic
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1273 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2008 :  17:19:57  Show Profile Send Skeptic a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Is the City of Hope part of the 4E FRCG ?
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1705 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2008 :  18:16:58  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skeptic

Is the City of Hope part of the 4E FRCG ?

It's in there; I've got more notes about it that (alas) fall under an NDA, but there's hope I'll be able to talk about things Rhymanthiian soon.

Steven

Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1705 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2008 :  18:20:06  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Brian R. James

I too would like to offer a great big thanks to Steven, not only for the autographed copy of Blackstaff Tower but for taking time out of his busy schedule to meet with me regarding the Ecology of the Sharn. You�re the quintessential Realms scholar Steven and I count myself fortunate to have made your acquaintance.

It was fun spending time chatting it up with you too, Brian. I apologize for (unlike George or Eric) being able to footnote my own musings with where I put that information.

Steven
who sorta wishes he'd brought his Grand History to get it signed by folks...but whose back is bad enough from all the other weight he lugged around most of Gen Con weekend

Go to Top of Page

sfdragon
Great Reader

2285 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2008 :  19:18:53  Show Profile Send sfdragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just wish i could by a signed copy of the Blackstaff tower novel.....

Can I buy a signed copy from you Steven Schend??

why is being a wizard like being a drow? both are likely to find a dagger in the back from a rival or one looking to further his own goals, fame and power

My FR fan fiction
Magister's GAmbit
http://steelfiredragon.deviantart.com/gallery/33539234
Go to Top of Page

Brimstone
Great Reader

USA
3285 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2008 :  19:44:06  Show Profile Send Brimstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
-City of Hope is in a side bar. It mentions that no one knows where it is, and only those of pure heart and spirit can enter when it is found! It also mentions how it was founded/created and why. I love it. The book gave me enough info to do with it as I wish.

-I am looking forward to Blackstaff Tower!

BRIMSTONE

"These things also I have observed: that knowledge of our world is
to be nurtured like a precious flower, for it is the most precious
thing we have. Wherefore guard the word written and heed
words unwritten and set them down ere they fade . . . Learn
then, well, the arts of reading, writing, and listening true, and they
will lead you to the greatest art of all: understanding."
Alaundo of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Skeptic
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1273 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2008 :  19:46:34  Show Profile Send Skeptic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
It's in there; I've got more notes about it that (alas) fall under an NDA, but there's hope I'll be able to talk about things Rhymanthiian soon.

Maybe a mention of Laeral's fate ?
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1705 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2008 :  20:31:18  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sfdragon

Well, anyone who needs a signed copy can send me their purchased copy (along with a self-addressed stamped envelope with the right postage) and I'll happily sign and return the book. (Send me a PM and I'll send you the address for mailing.) I did this with a few copies of Blackstaff, and as far as I know, folks got their books back.

Or you just have to find out where I'm signing books and meet me there; I know I'll do at least one signing in Grand Rapids (at the Grand LAN game store downtown).

Steven

Go to Top of Page

sfdragon
Great Reader

2285 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2008 :  21:36:29  Show Profile Send sfdragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by sfdragon

Well, anyone who needs a signed copy can send me their purchased copy (along with a self-addressed stamped envelope with the right postage) and I'll happily sign and return the book. (Send me a PM and I'll send you the address for mailing.) I did this with a few copies of Blackstaff, and as far as I know, folks got their books back.

Or you just have to find out where I'm signing books and meet me there; I know I'll do at least one signing in Grand Rapids (at the Grand LAN game store downtown).

Steven

I'll keep this in mind when I can buy the book

why is being a wizard like being a drow? both are likely to find a dagger in the back from a rival or one looking to further his own goals, fame and power

My FR fan fiction
Magister's GAmbit
http://steelfiredragon.deviantart.com/gallery/33539234
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1705 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2008 :  17:31:14  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skeptic

quote:

Maybe a mention of Laeral's fate ?

Not my place to say, honestly, despite all her ties to the Blackstaff. I've mentioned her (and quoted her) in Blackstaff Tower, but her final fate is unmentioned in my novel (unless it was slipped in by editing). Anything more on this falls under my NDAs, I'm afraid.

Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2008 :  20:28:36  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This topic gave me a wonderful idea for an 'alternate FR' storyline, involving Ravenloft.

What if Khelben couldn't save Laeral from the Crown of Horns? What if, instead, she was 'taken' to another realm? Her 'lifeforce' being absent from the Material Plane then triggers a clone she had prepared some years earlier, and that is the one Khelben finds, and eventually falls in love with.

He just told everyone (including her) the story about him removing the crown, so she would never know she was only a clone.

Now we fast-forward to 4e, and we can bring in a 'Dark Laeral', recently escaped from her imprisonment in the Domains of Dread.

Watcha think, Steven?

Might be a good way to bring her back if a DM wants to. The two Crowns of Horns presents a bit of a problem, though...

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1705 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2008 :  02:15:58  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

This topic gave me a wonderful idea for an 'alternate FR' storyline, involving Ravenloft.

What if Khelben couldn't save Laeral from the Crown of Horns? What if, instead, she was 'taken' to another realm? Her 'lifeforce' being absent from the Material Plane then triggers a clone she had prepared some years earlier, and that is the one Khelben finds, and eventually falls in love with.

He just told everyone (including her) the story about him removing the crown, so she would never know she was only a clone.

Now we fast-forward to 4e, and we can bring in a 'Dark Laeral', recently escaped from her imprisonment in the Domains of Dread.

Watcha think, Steven?

Might be a good way to bring her back if a DM wants to. The two Crowns of Horns presents a bit of a problem, though...

Well that's just deliciously Evil (stress on the "VIL" there, of course ). A Wondrously Magical Evil Idea. (And now I have the cadence of The Grinch Who Stole Christmas in my head....sigh....)

Steven
who approves of alternate reality doppelgangers, evil twins, and especially the Khelben of an alternate universe who's a clean-shaven immortal paladin type.

Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2008 :  18:49:53  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just picturing Laeral wearing the Crown and being a 'Dark Lord' brings to mind that vision of Galadrial wearing the One Ring in the LotR movie.

It was delicious.

I'm thinking the CoH found later could just be Myrkul himself in a new form. With the first Crown in RL, he could have just manifested as the item (perhaps he created the first one when he was mortal?)

And now, a Question: WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!

Khelben's death is often touted as one of those 'pivotal moments' in the settings history, and FR lovers consider it the very definition of "a good death" (usually when comparing the mass slaughter of other major NPCs during the Spellplague). The thing that makes his death so 'good' is that he finally got the 'acceptance' in death that he always craved in life - his Elven Half was fully accepted by the Seldarine and he got to enter Arvandor.

And along comes 4e...

4e tells us that almost all of the Elven pantheon was a farce - they were really just human deities in disguise! Don't YOU think this somehow cheapens Khelben's sacrifice?

I picture it going something like this...

Khelben: Where... where am I?

<A majestic Warrior clad all in black appears before him>

Kelemvor: Be at peace, Arun's son, you are in the Fugue Plane, and I am here to see to your final rest.

Khelben: Final rest? Then I did it? The ritual was a success?

Kelemvor: Inded it was...

Khelben: Oh merciful Mystra! Thank heavens... so... will Corellon be around to pick me up and bring me to see the rest of the Seldarine?

Kelemvor: Ummmm... not quite... errrrr... <puts arm around Khelben and starts to walk with him> ...funny thing, that....

End Transmission........

So you kinda see what I'm gettin' at, right?

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 21 Aug 2008 20:51:05
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1705 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2008 :  19:40:56  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Just picturing Laeral wearing the Crown and being a 'Dark Lord' brings to mind that vision of Galadrial wearing he ring in the LotR movie.

It was delicious.

Funny--I thought she'd end up looking and acting a bit like Karnilla the Norn Queen as conceptualized by Jack Kirby in his THOR run. Silver hair all tarnished to black, but still looking good and not the least bit undead.

Steven
who often equates far too much Realmstuff with Kirby comics....because YOU demanded it!

Edited by - Steven Schend on 21 Aug 2008 19:45:12
Go to Top of Page

Brimstone
Great Reader

USA
3285 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2008 :  19:50:20  Show Profile Send Brimstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Steven SchendIt's a different creative team interpreting material and an intellectual property in a way that suits their needs. Should their needs change, so will the IP. Just like it did between 1st and 2nd edition, 2nd and 3rd, etc. (And for us readers of comic books, we are all well used to these reality-distortions. How many origins has Power Girl had now? )

Besides, who's to say that retcons and changes won't be on the wind in the future? I can remember when "the Nine Hells" was a concept and to be ignored, avoided, and never to be acknowledged in D&D rules (aka 2nd Edition), and yet they're in the new cosmology again. So who's to say they didn't exist in the interim?

-Thank you Steven. I came to this realization a couple of week ago. Thats why I am on board with the 4E FR. Yes I am changing some things around. Because the 4E FRCG gives me the FREEDOM to do that. Yes I understand that every edition gave me that FREEDOM, yet to me it's more pronounced. (That was directed to those that would nit-pick the last part, not to you Steven)

BRIMSTONE

"These things also I have observed: that knowledge of our world is
to be nurtured like a precious flower, for it is the most precious
thing we have. Wherefore guard the word written and heed
words unwritten and set them down ere they fade . . . Learn
then, well, the arts of reading, writing, and listening true, and they
will lead you to the greatest art of all: understanding."
Alaundo of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2008 :  21:00:22  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Funny--I thought she'd end up looking and acting a bit like Karnilla the Norn Queen as conceptualized by Jack Kirby in his THOR run. Silver hair all tarnished to black, but still looking good and not the least bit undead.

Steven
who often equates far too much Realmstuff with Kirby comics....because YOU demanded it!

So do I...

But now you have me thinking more The Enchantress from the same Pantheon/comic (sans the Blonde hair). Did you see her in that run of New Mutants? It was borderline-porn... and probably one of my favorite story-arcs in Marvel history.

BTW - I noticed you 'dodged' my question there. Being 'politic', are we?

Edited by - Markustay on 21 Aug 2008 21:01:51
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1705 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2008 :  01:11:50  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Steven

So do I...

But now you have me thinking more The Enchantress from the same Pantheon/comic (sans the Blonde hair). Did you see her in that run of New Mutants? It was borderline-porn... and probably one of my favorite story-arcs in Marvel history.

Yeah, the two-annual NM/XMen crossover with Asgard was loads of fun, though I'm blanking on why you call it borderline porn.

quote:

BTW - I noticed you 'dodged' my question there. Being 'politic', are we?

Slightly....

Steven
who really just wants folks to enjoy the stories he's got to tell regardless of which edition/century they're set in....

Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2008 :  07:09:27  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I call it that because of certain scene in which the Enchantress is crawling out of bed - NUDE - and is barely covered by the blanket...

and in the background you see the desicated corpse of a man laying in the rumpled sheets...

What a way to go.

Edited by - Markustay on 22 Aug 2008 07:10:24
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1705 Posts

Posted - 26 Aug 2008 :  05:02:28  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And now in other news....

For anyone within a driveable distance of Grand Rapids, Michigan over the next three weeks, here's your chance to see some great D&D inspired art. Kendall College of Art & Design (for whom my lovely wife works as the gallery director) opens its first show of the season with Keith Parkinson's, Jeff Easley's, and Larry Elmore's art.

Check out http://www.kcad.edu/gallery/kendall-gallery/out-of-the-dungeons for more info.

If you've never had the chance to see what the actual paintings look like up close rather than just reprinted on your book covers, stop on by. It's worth the time, really. The show's up starting on Thursday of this week and runs through September 20.

Steven
who's sad that the closest to a Forgotten Realms connection any of the pieces has is the Al-Qadim core book cover by Easley...though the lovely piece by Larry of the cleric in the snow is an old favorite and fits my vision of the Realms...

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 26 Aug 2008 :  06:13:53  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, gods, I'd love to see that! Sadly, I won't be in driving distance of there any time in the next three weeks... In the next three weeks, there are two major cities I'll be in driving distance of: Orlando and Dublin. Neither of those is close to Michigan.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 57 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000