Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Steven Schend
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 57

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2006 :  04:45:46  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Steven Schend

Yeah, the basic problem with SKs is that "God told me to do it through that dog there..." and in the Realms, that could be true. Thus, it's less a matter of psychopathology and more of faith. Having it be a faithless individual would see the churches backlash against him or try and claim he's doing their work....and since all the gods oft work in mysterious ways, who's to gainsay them?

I can see now how that would work and the churches could twist anything he did so the "people" never knew the truth about him, thus making him just another Zealot.
quote:

Steven
Who unleashed the Manshoon Wars for a totally unpredictable and dangerous individual in your campaigns who might've become a serial killer to get his stuff (or yours)...but that plot got scotched too quickly in his opinion....

Hmm...Manshoon Wars? Hrast! How did I miss That?

*shrugs and adds one more downside to Realms knowledgde strictly form novels and not having gamed or read any source books*

P.S. Please for give this question if you have already addressed it, I think I checked this whole scroll first and did not see it.(Whew! 27 pages) Will you be writing any more Realms novels in the near future?

Thank You.

A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men - Willy Wonka

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." -

John F. Kennedy, speech in Dublin, Ireland, June 28, 1963
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend
Forgotten Realms Designer & Author

USA
1705 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2006 :  05:22:21  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Red Walker
P.S. Please for give this question if you have already addressed it, I think I checked this whole scroll first and did not see it.(Whew! 27 pages) Will you be writing any more Realms novels in the near future?

Thank You.

On the Manshoon Wars, check out Cloak & Dagger; much of the basic info's been discussed in the threads above.

As for writing more FR novels, I'd love to do many, many more, but I can neither confirm nor deny writing any more at the present time. I am working on a few different worlds of my own and hope to get some things out there into print soon. I'll keep y'all apprised and/or I may finally get a website or two up and running. Thanks for asking and I hope enough people enjoy Blackstaff to help me get my career as a novelist going.

Steven

For current projects and general natter, see www.steveneschend.com
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2006 :  05:34:11  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Thank You.

On the Manshoon Wars, check out Cloak & Dagger; much of the basic info's been discussed in the threads above.

As for writing more FR novels, I'd love to do many, many more, but I can neither confirm nor deny writing any more at the present time. I am working on a few different worlds of my own and hope to get some things out there into print soon. I'll keep y'all apprised and/or I may finally get a website or two up and running. Thanks for asking and I hope enough people enjoy Blackstaff to help me get my career as a novelist going.

Steven

Thank you, I will check those out!

And I think I can speak for all the scribes when I say we all enjoyed it greatly. We can't wait for another novel from you.

I noticed your Sig, have you read "Benjamin Franklin: An American Life"? Tis a good read for any Ben Franklin fan, but doen't read like a text book. What with all the irons he had in his fire, he reminds me a of a certain Self-Sacrificing Arch-Mage.

Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2006 :  05:34:42  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just to put this all in perspective, Steven is the man that managed to stonewall for, what, a year, everytime someone mentioned him coming back to the Realms . . . the man has the best online poker face I've ever seen (if that makes any sense).
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2006 :  05:51:57  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hmm...Manshoon Wars? Hrast! How did I miss That?

*shrugs and adds one more downside to Realms knowledgde strictly form novels and not having gamed or read any source books*

Thank You.

Cloak & Dagger pretty much covers what we know about the Manshoon Wars. It was, unfortunately, never intended to be fully fleshed out in 3e.

C&D states that at some point, all 40 of Manshoon's stasis clones suddenly awoke all at the same time (it is not actually known how this happened, but C&D offers some intriguing possibilities), becoming active on Faerun and in Realmspace. These clones quickly grew determined to eradicate any and all other Manshoon clones who had also been actived, and during their efforts, showed little overall concern for anyone else who was caught in their paths of pursuit. Manshoon himself, the original Manshoon, was left with very little, after several powerful allies turned their backs on him.

Basically, Steven Schend intended to generate a specific religious focus for the Zhentarim through the Manshoon Wars. This was why they originally became worshippers of Xvim. In addition, Steven wanted to make Manshoon an unknown element within the general plot running through the Realmslore. Each "Manshoon" would be discreetly dropped into future FR accessories, giving DMs wider choices with regard to how to plan and play the overall effects and results, of Manshoon and his clones, upon the Realms. That is why we originally learned that there were so many (at least forty) clones now scouting around Faerun looking to make places for themselves.

Officially, 3 Manshoons remain. One is the one with the Zhents. One is a vampire crimelord in Westgate. And one is hanging with Halaster in Undermountain.

And then, consider this bit from both THO and Ed -

"Remember the clever words of Richard Lee Byers, at last year's GenCon Indy FR seminar: "In my father's house, there are many Manshoons."
In other words, there are MORE Manshoons than 3e lore currently admits (as Ed will reveal in the fullness of time). And I'd say he's far more powerful than Fzoul, because he has fall-back plans and caches and plans set in motion far beyond Fzoul's capacity to anticipate. He may have suffered a personal setback within the Zhentarim, temporarily, but (to quote Ed of the Greenwood, hereafter):

"He's MUCH more cunning and better prepared than Fzoul has ever been. Fzoul always plays the "Hi, God of the Moment, I'm Yours!" card, and that's like juggling a flaming sword: no matter how good you are, sooner or later you're going to get badly cut and burned. My money is always on Manshoon - - and remember, I created Fzoul, Manshoon, and the Zhentarim, but haven't really had the chance to properly tell any of their stories, yet. Just fragments."

To this I can add: don't miss the Best of Eddie book, for a few glimpses more . . .

love,
THO"

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage

Edited by - The Sage on 14 Sep 2006 05:54:04
Go to Top of Page

Raelan
Acolyte

USA
49 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2006 :  12:10:09  Show Profile  Visit Raelan's Homepage Send Raelan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This reminds me of the old joke that was going around during 2nd Edition, a la Animaniacs:

"Gee, Manshoon, what are we going to do tonight?"

"The same thing we do every night, Fzoul: try to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!"

After reading Ed's aside in regards to parts of Spellfire involving Manshoon interacting with other characters getting chopped, I'd assume that, in reality, Manshoon was much more clever than the novel made it seem.

"I am convinced that one of these days I will be able to run a regular game that doesn't fall apart due to scheduling conflicts. I am also convinced that, on this day, hell will freeze over."
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2006 :  12:34:33  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Raelan

This reminds me of the old joke that was going around during 2nd Edition, a la Animaniacs:

But "Are you pondering what I'm pondering, Fzoul?" doesn't seem to work as well.

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2006 :  13:55:24  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:

But "Are you pondering what I'm pondering, Fzoul?" doesn't seem to work as well.

"I think so Manshoon. But how many Manshoon Clones does it take to change a lightbulb?"

Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2006 :  14:34:27  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Isn't that from a cartoon Pinkie and the brain??

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1705 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2006 :  16:57:14  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

"I think so, Manshoon, but this time, YOU put the lederhosen on the darkenbeast..."

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2006 :  17:29:42  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Delzounblood

quote:

quote:

Isn't that from a cartoon Pinkie and the brain??

Pinky and the Brain appeared in the Animaniacs series before getting their own spin-off.

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2006 :  17:32:46  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

"I think so, Manshoon, but this time, YOU put the lederhosen on the darkenbeast..."

But do lederhosen exist in the Realms?

On a similar note, if I ever get to DM, at some point the PCs will be surprised to see the Warner brothers (and the Warner sister Dot) go running by, pursued by Ralph. It'll be just a one-shot thing with no follow-up, but it's something I want to do for the hell of it.

Oh, and I'd of course describe their appearance rather than name them, so only fans of the series would recognize them.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2006 :  01:23:04  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

On a similar note, if I ever get to DM, at some point the PCs will be surprised to see the Warner brothers (and the Warner sister Dot) go running by, pursued by Ralph. It'll be just a one-shot thing with no follow-up, but it's something I want to do for the hell of it.

Oh, and I'd of course describe their appearance rather than name them, so only fans of the series would recognize them.
Thanks Wooly... I've got my next Annual April Fool's Day one-shot adventure planned.

Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2006 :  02:21:46  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you Sage for that info, I was not having much luck finding Cloak and Dagger.

I think this little exchange stemming from just one of Steven's answers proves that he needs to do another novel!

Wooly, if I needed a DM, you would be welcome to pull stunts like that!

P.S. I say witthout a doubt Lederhausen exists in the Realms.
Even if they did not originate there.

I am seeing a drunken Arch-Mage leaning heavily on his black staff on returning from Oktober-Fest in Germany.

Edited by - The Red Walker on 15 Sep 2006 02:25:45
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2006 :  02:43:43  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Thank you Sage for that info, I was not having much luck finding Cloak and Dagger.

try nobleknight.com or dragonstrove. :)

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2006 :  03:04:16  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kuje

quote:

try nobleknight.com or dragonstrove. :)

Or, if you don't mind PDFs, you can try paizo.com and purchase a PDF of C&D for just $4US.

Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1705 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2006 :  14:25:02  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

The simplest and most amusing thing to do with the Warners would be to make them halfling kids still covered in sharnstuff who resisted the change at Rhymanthiin simply because they could have more fun with this form halfway between a sharn and a hin.

SES
who's going to burn for that idea, he knows he is....

Go to Top of Page

khorne
Master of Realmslore

Finland
1073 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2006 :  20:53:10  Show Profile  Visit khorne's Homepage Send khorne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

The simplest and most amusing thing to do with the Warners would be to make them halfling kids still covered in sharnstuff who resisted the change at Rhymanthiin simply because they could have more fun with this form halfway between a sharn and a hin.

SES

"Pulls out a can of gas and a lighter". Ready when you are, Steven.

If I were a ranger, I would pick NDA for my favorite enemy
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2006 :  03:33:19  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

SES

*Looks over in Fizban's direction*

"Now's the time for your spell Old Mage"

Fizban: "It is? Oh...now how did that spell go...."

Edited by - The Red Walker on 16 Sep 2006 03:34:30
Go to Top of Page

Raelan
Acolyte

USA
49 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2006 :  10:35:17  Show Profile  Visit Raelan's Homepage Send Raelan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What none of you realize is that I'm actually Manshoon in disguise, and I posted that joke to derail any real conversation regarding myself, the Zhentarim, and that ugly little incident that doesn't bear remembering.

But you didn't hear that from me. In fact, you didn't hear anything at all....

-casts programmed amnesia-

"I am convinced that one of these days I will be able to run a regular game that doesn't fall apart due to scheduling conflicts. I am also convinced that, on this day, hell will freeze over."

Edited by - Raelan on 17 Sep 2006 10:36:06
Go to Top of Page

Wandering_mage
Senior Scribe

688 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2006 :  14:25:13  Show Profile  Visit Wandering_mage's Homepage Send Wandering_mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Any other books scheduled yet Steve? Just wondering.

Illum
The Wandering Mage
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1705 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2006 :  11:44:41  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wandering_mage

Any other books scheduled yet Steve? Just wondering.

Thanks for asking, but no, there's nothing I can talk about openly yet. I'll let all y'all know details if and when I get clearance to discuss. Let's just say I've got a number of secret projects in the works with a few different publishers right now.

Steven

Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1705 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2006 :  11:54:39  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wulgreth

I just got Blackstaff from Amazon and I am reading it, enjoying all the multitude of elements of Realmslore that Steven drops in every page (especially the ones of Waterdeep), although I am proceeding quite slowly (I am Italian and my knowledge of English needs a LOT to be desired). I find it a bit complex to read at times and I need a dictionary close but that probably means the writer has a good vocabulary (and being non-native doesn't help) .
I am just halfway through it but I don't understand what's happening yet: seems like the characters are acting randomly in response to unclear inputs. Blackstaff is silent, the other mage companion to Raegar is silent... everybody is in a hurry but you don't understand why... I hope things will get clearer from now on!! What is exactly Khelben laughing at, upstairs, at the beginning of the novel? Why did he fall so easily victim to the ambush as if he wasnt a 27th level mage? Why he dressing red robes when the sword erupted lightning, where does that sword come from? Is is Giogi masked like the Blacktaff? Argh!

Hello Wulgreth. Have all your questions been answered by reading further in the book, as suggested? I hope so, but if you still have questions or comments, let us know here. I'd hate for any reader to get confused simply because the main character hates pausing to explain himself.

Steven

Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1705 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2006 :  11:58:50  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Verghityax

Dear Mr. Schend,
I've recently read the "Lands of Intrigue" sourcebook concerning Amn and found it an absolutely splendid job. I would like to ask a few questions now:
1. In Notable Mages section of Eshpurta there's mentioned a herbalist's shop, the Bhamm's Herbs but it is nowhere to be found on the map. Could you specify where it should be placed on the map? The same problem is with the Fierce Flumph tavern.
2. What is the current status of Trademeet? Has it been rebuilt after being burned by Sythillis' army?
3. Are goblin and giant forces still residing in Esmeltaran? If not what is its current status and are there any plans of rebuilding the destroyed parts of the city?

As Eric noted, #2 and #3 are noted and taken care of in Power of Faerun.

As for #1, that's entirely up to you or your GM as to which buildings correspond to those sites. If it works easier for your campaign, they're in adjoining buildings. I'm away from my office where I keep the maps, or else I might suggest buildings, but truthfully, it's really up to you as to where they go. Sorry I can't give you a more "official" answer, but it's early and I've neither maps nor coffee.

SES

Go to Top of Page

GothicDan
Master of Realmslore

USA
1103 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2006 :  02:50:03  Show Profile  Visit GothicDan's Homepage Send GothicDan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Steve,

I know this is a bit OT as far as FR goes, but I'd just like to point out that recently I got a chance to flip through the Freedom City sourcebook for the Mutants and Mastermind D20 game. Normally, I'm not really into superheroes (though I find myself getting into the genre more and more..), but this sourcebook really caught my eye - AMAZINGLY so, in a way that no other D20 product has other than the Game of Thrones system. When I read the contributors, and saw both you and Erik Mona (I hadn't realized he was the primary editor at all!), I was just like, "Oh, Steve Schend! Figures! I love it!"

So... Uh. Yeah. Random props for that. ;)

Planescape Fanatic

"Fiends and Undead are the peanut butter and jelly of evil." - Me
"That attitude should be stomped on, whenever and wherever it's encountered, because it makes people holding such views bad citizens, not just bad roleplayers (considering D&D was structured as a 'forced cooperation' game, and although successive editions are pointing it more and more towards a me-first, min-max game, the drift away from 'we all need each other to succeed' will at some point make it 'no longer' D&D)." - ED GREENWOOD
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1705 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2006 :  04:10:58  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GothicDan

Steve,

I know this is a bit OT as far as FR goes, but I'd just like to point out that recently I got a chance to flip through the Freedom City sourcebook for the Mutants and Mastermind D20 game. Normally, I'm not really into superheroes (though I find myself getting into the genre more and more..), but this sourcebook really caught my eye - AMAZINGLY so, in a way that no other D20 product has other than the Game of Thrones system. When I read the contributors, and saw both you and Erik Mona (I hadn't realized he was the primary editor at all!), I was just like, "Oh, Steve Schend! Figures! I love it!"

So... Uh. Yeah. Random props for that. ;)

Thanks guy. Always nice to have one's work appreciated.

Steven
An unabashed comic book fan who added a number of homages of his own into the mix in Freedom City (and Foes of Freedom) he hopes to write about again soon.....

Go to Top of Page

Wandering_mage
Senior Scribe

688 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2006 :  14:09:51  Show Profile  Visit Wandering_mage's Homepage Send Wandering_mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Me: My Sun Elf wizard casts Arcane Eye. I send it off to snoop on these secret books of great lore being written. What do I see DM?
DM: Your spells fizzles out before you even get near to Sage Schend's desk. -Laughs maniacally- Plus his wards easily repel any scrying attempts. The only image you see when you try to scry on Sage Schend's desk is an old Wizard that shakes his finger at you tsk tsk with a white patch in his dark beard.
Me: My Sun Elf mage Naeryn wipes a tear that has streaked down his face as he grabs a flask of Zzar and says, "For Myth Drannor friend."
Drama at its best! But I'm no Steve Schend with the excellent writing skills. Does that compliment get me any info out of you? No. Darn. Well might I ask what you think of The Final Gate series? I am enjoying it very much and wouldn't mind hearing your take on it. You are the Elf specialist along with Elaine, Ed, Rich, and Salvatore.

Illum
The Wandering Mage
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2006 :  04:05:20  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Friend Steven, another odd question occurs to me... I was just flipping thru the comics, specifically the Lawyers! issue of AD&D and the "Everybody wants to run the Realms!" issue of FR. The latter issue has cameos by a lot of TSR staffers, even though I'm not recognizing most of them. Do you yourself appear anywhere in that issue?

Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1705 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2006 :  20:11:05  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wandering_mage

Me: My Sun Elf wizard casts Arcane Eye. I send it off to snoop on these secret books of great lore being written. What do I see DM?
DM: Your spells fizzles out before you even get near to Sage Schend's desk. -Laughs maniacally- Plus his wards easily repel any scrying attempts. The only image you see when you try to scry on Sage Schend's desk is an old Wizard that shakes his finger at you tsk tsk with a white patch in his dark beard.
Me: My Sun Elf mage Naeryn wipes a tear that has streaked down his face as he grabs a flask of Zzar and says, "For Myth Drannor friend."
Drama at its best! But I'm no Steve Schend with the excellent writing skills. Does that compliment get me any info out of you? No. Darn. Well might I ask what you think of The Final Gate series? I am enjoying it very much and wouldn't mind hearing your take on it. You are the Elf specialist along with Elaine, Ed, Rich, and Salvatore.

You can keep all the zzar to yourself. Never developed a taste for it. I prefere Arabellan Dark ale myself.

I really enjoyed what I read of the Final Gate series, and Rich & I had talked about some concepts therein between books 1 and 2, but I've yet to finish it due to time and about 8 feet of books ahead of it in the to-be-read pile.

Steven

Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1705 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2006 :  21:44:01  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Friend Steven, another odd question occurs to me... I was just flipping thru the comics, specifically the Lawyers! issue of AD&D and the "Everybody wants to run the Realms!" issue of FR. The latter issue has cameos by a lot of TSR staffers, even though I'm not recognizing most of them. Do you yourself appear anywhere in that issue?

Nope. I'm not in there, even though I was on staff when it came out. The photos sent to Rags Morales as reference went out long before I was the liaison guy for the AD&D comics.

The only way I was in that issue is having written the rattelyr stats in the back of the book.

Ed's in there (manning a forklift of books tagged as notes for Jeff).

Jeff Grubb and Jim Lowder are in there (being lectured by Elminster on pottery, as I recall).

Jim Lowder and Kim Mohan are in there, dogging Jardwim's steps at the end of the story. (Kim's the gray haired fella. Jim's aping J's moves.)

I can't recall who all the artists were depicted in the bullpen scene, but vaguely recall Clyde Caldwell, Brom, and Rags at the very least, along with the dearly departed Kim Yale holding court at the center.

I've probably forgotten others, but I myself am not in that marvelous issue.

Steven
who's favorite bit is the kender on the phone explaining that Troy couldn't blow up the moon...

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 57 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000