Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Steven Schend
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 57

Gerath Hoan
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
152 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2005 :  13:36:02  Show Profile Send Gerath Hoan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for letting me know... I look forward to whatever information you might be able to share with us in the future then.

GH

Knight of the Order of the Keen Eye - Granted by Ed Greenwood, 30th January 2005
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2005 :  22:45:01  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gerath Hoan

Thanks for letting me know... I look forward to whatever information you might be able to share with us in the future then.

GH

As do I. You know I'm a fan of the Tel'Teukiira.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2005 :  06:20:19  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
For all you Schend fans, check out A Talk with Steven Schend which is part of Monte Cook's 30th Anniversary Interview series.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2005 :  11:27:02  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SiriusBlack

For all you Schend fans, check out A Talk with Steven Schend which is part of Monte Cook's 30th Anniversary Interview series.

Thank you for sharing that link. I've not the time to read it now, but I'll do so some time today, while at work.

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2005 :  22:49:33  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And now that I've had a chance to read the article, I must say it reinforces my thinking on two points: Steven Schend is a nice guy, and it would be a blast to work in a creative endeavor like that.

Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6641 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2005 :  00:38:40  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Better than nice and someone I really want to meet in the flesh one day - perhaps when he writes his break through novel and gets to tour Australia.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2005 :  05:40:04  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

Better than nice and someone I really want to meet in the flesh one day - perhaps when he writes his break through novel and gets to tour Australia.

-- George Krashos

Ditto -- he's one of the four Realms authors/creators I'd like to meet. The others are Jeff Grubb, Ed Greenwood, and Elaine Cunningham.

Go to Top of Page

Melfius
Senior Scribe

USA
516 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2005 :  20:51:40  Show Profile  Visit Melfius's Homepage Send Melfius a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not to be a name-dropper, but during the course of my many forays to GenCon I have been lucky enough to meet all of the afromentioned authors/designers and, yes, they are every bit as nice as they seem!

I am just sad that there will be no more seminars featuring Steven, Ed and Jeff. Those were a laugh-a-second! Especially when the discussion devolved into an 'unapproved' discussion about the items left out of the original Manual of the Planes (i.e. the mating habits of demons/devils).

Melfius, Pixie-Priest of Puck - Head Chef, The Faerie Kitchen, Candlekeep Inn
"What's in his pockets, besides me?"
Read a tale of my earlier days! - Happiness Comes in Small Packages
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend
Forgotten Realms Designer & Author

USA
1705 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2005 :  16:36:08  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Melfius

Not to be a name-dropper, but during the course of my many forays to GenCon I have been lucky enough to meet all of the afromentioned authors/designers and, yes, they are every bit as nice as they seem!

I am just sad that there will be no more seminars featuring Steven, Ed and Jeff. Those were a laugh-a-second! Especially when the discussion devolved into an 'unapproved' discussion about the items left out of the original Manual of the Planes (i.e. the mating habits of demons/devils).

Well, I enjoyed them less when I had to be the TSR "editorial voice" and stop Ed in his tracks from uttering something the bosses would object to.

They'd be much more fun now, since none of us are WOtC staffers (though Jeff is a contractor) and we don't operate under the draconian rules of old. Remember that TSR embraced the old Comics Code in terms of what could or could not be discussed. That's why I had to talk over Ed as ELminster when he'd get into "the more enthusiastic" descriptions of noble revels of Waterdeep or somesuch. Truly too bad, as I'd like to know more about that myself.

From my memory, the most fun we'd have would be a free-wheeling seminar with Ed, me, and Karen Boomgarden. The two of them did their best to get me to blush, which wasn't that hard a task years back, and the topics were often scandalous to say the least. Trust me when I say I've not met many who can wind up Ed the way Karen could....

Well, here's hoping that I can get to GenCon again one of these years and team up with Ed for a made-up-on-the-fly blithering session, er, FR Lore seminar. Then again, those depend on how the space and time is parceled up. Me, I'm just hoping to be employed and earning money again, let alone a wish list like getting to GenCon or World Fantasy.

Strange to think that GenCon used to be so much work yet so much fun. Now, if I were to go to the show, it'd be a vastly different experience. As a TSR staffer, we were expected to be on call at all times for any potential work, so we were scheduled to the gills. Now, were I an attendee, I'm not sure I'd know what to do with myself other than wander the floor and halls reconnecting with the many friends and acquaintances I've made in 15 years of this biz. Heck, GenCon was how I met Eric Boyd a few times before we ever worked together--he's got a recognizable face we kept seeing in every FR seminar, and he'd be the one with annoyingly incisive questions that we'd actually have to think about. Same goes for Tom Costa and a number of others on these boards, methinks.

Darnit--now you guys have got me trying to figure out how to get to GenCon this year despite all the financial and time hurdles in my way! Here's hoping.....

For current projects and general natter, see www.steveneschend.com
Go to Top of Page

Melfius
Senior Scribe

USA
516 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2005 :  17:14:13  Show Profile  Visit Melfius's Homepage Send Melfius a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, I have to say that while you may not have enjoyed playing chaperone to Ed o' the Wagging Tongue, for the audience it actually added to the enjoyment watching you get flustered as you tried to kindly shut him up! It almost seemed that it was designed to make us use our imaginations to fill in the blanks of what wasn't being said. My group still talks of these seminars with fond memories, and MANY a laugh.

Melfius, Pixie-Priest of Puck - Head Chef, The Faerie Kitchen, Candlekeep Inn
"What's in his pockets, besides me?"
Read a tale of my earlier days! - Happiness Comes in Small Packages
Go to Top of Page

Kentinal
Great Reader

4684 Posts

Posted - 12 Mar 2005 :  20:46:13  Show Profile Send Kentinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
From Ask Greenwood you in part said.

quote:
When Carolyas turned 20, she and Lara jointly inherited a small rowhouse in lower Castle Ward owned but rarely occupied by Trisata. The women share it to this day when they are not kept busy or elsewhere by their individual pursuits. Otherwise, rooms are let out and rented to help with the bulding's upkeep.

My question for you is as to amount of rents and costs of building upkeep. Oh if you could add details about the actual building and land it sits on that would be nice as well.

Edited by - Kentinal on 12 Mar 2005 20:47:51
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1705 Posts

Posted - 12 Mar 2005 :  21:30:04  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kentinal

From Ask Greenwood you in part said.

quote:
When Carolyas turned 20, she and Lara jointly inherited a small rowhouse in lower Castle Ward owned but rarely occupied by Trisata. The women share it to this day when they are not kept busy or elsewhere by their individual pursuits. Otherwise, rooms are let out and rented to help with the bulding's upkeep.

My question for you is as to amount of rents and costs of building upkeep. Oh if you could add details about the actual building and land it sits on that would be nice as well.

Yeesh. No details on rents or amount on upkeep; as it's in lower Castle Ward, I'll assume it's not nearly as well-put-together as something further up-city. Think of it as about 3000 square feet or slightly larger than the typcial family home; as it's divided into four apartments of sorts (each with their own entrances but the sisters hold master keys to all), each person has roughly 700-750 sq ft of space among the two lower levels, and the rooftop garden is shared by all.

Don't have enough brain at present to give well-thought-out details, but for a general measure, think of it as a large house turned into four separate apartments ala what one might do with a house in a college town--rent priced as per your experience accordingly and condition of upkeep about the same. If either woman made a significant windfall, it'd go into improving the house, patching leaks in the roof, repainting the outside (not done since 1359), etc.

Its exact placement is tucked in by the spur of the mountain west of the castle. If you look at the maps from CITY OF SPLENDORS, their rowhouse stands alone on Dretch Lane and is immediately adjacent to the "R" in Dretch. In other words, it's the 3rd building on Dretch Lane coming away from the mountain.

It's among a lot of warehouses and other semi-rundown buildings, though some effort is being made of late to spruce up the area. Both warehouses on either side of their property have been purchased by new owners who are converting them into a Calishite-inspired festhall and an inn to appeal to those from Inner Sea lands. They've received offers to sell the property at very high coin from both neighbors, but neither woman wishes to sell at the present time.

How's that for more details? Sorry I can't do better on exact rents, but just know that Olya probably rents out two of the four apartments to friends or underlings in Force Grey, and the other two are for her and her sister, even though they have other lodgings elsewhere in the city as well. This is "where they keep their stuff" and mementoes.

Steven

Go to Top of Page

Kentinal
Great Reader

4684 Posts

Posted - 12 Mar 2005 :  21:44:45  Show Profile Send Kentinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you *Smiles*
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1705 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2005 :  14:31:37  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
To Gerath Hoan and others who wanted more info on the Moonstars, fret not. I'm still hoping to find some time to write up more stuff, pending NDAs and other stuff, on them from C&D to the present.

That said, I am swamped (less than Ed but more than I can juggle at present). I've started a new full time job at an educational publishing house and I still have to deliver a short module to Goodman Games by month's end. After that, I hope to spend a bit of think-time on the Tel'Teukiira, if I don't immediately get swamped with some new world design for a new game campaign (something I've not tried to run since 1990).

So I'm not ignoring the requests--I'm just a slave to this 24 hours a day time continuum we live in, that's all. Not all of us have the cheat codes to get around that and produce more than 3 people like Ed Greenwood can.

So stick around, help yourself to the good beers (I stocked a few cases of Winter Hook ale before I left the Pacific Northwest, ), and relax. Talk amongst yourselves.

Go to Top of Page

Gerath Hoan
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
152 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2005 :  15:02:28  Show Profile Send Gerath Hoan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Steven!

We all appreciate the time any Realms authors take to talk to us. We understand you've got more pressing things to deal with (such as working for a living, if nothing else!).

I look forward to the time when we can discuss what's been happening with the Moonstars, and their current situation in the Realms. Until then keep well, and thanks for the beer!

GH

Knight of the Order of the Keen Eye - Granted by Ed Greenwood, 30th January 2005
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2005 :  15:22:46  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Steven Schend

To Gerath Hoan and others who wanted more info on the Moonstars, fret not. I'm still hoping to find some time to write up more stuff, pending NDAs and other stuff, on them from C&D to the present.

That said, I am swamped (less than Ed but more than I can juggle at present). I've started a new full time job at an educational publishing house and I still have to deliver a short module to Goodman Games by month's end. After that, I hope to spend a bit of think-time on the Tel'Teukiira, if I don't immediately get swamped with some new world design for a new game campaign (something I've not tried to run since 1990).

So I'm not ignoring the requests--I'm just a slave to this 24 hours a day time continuum we live in, that's all. Not all of us have the cheat codes to get around that and produce more than 3 people like Ed Greenwood can.

So stick around, help yourself to the good beers (I stocked a few cases of Winter Hook ale before I left the Pacific Northwest, ), and relax. Talk amongst yourselves.

Well, congrats on the new job!

I just started a new job the week after Turkey Day, so I've recently had to go thru the new job routine, myself. Always interesting, but never fun, that routine.

As for me, you know I'm waiting on that lore. Take your time, though. I'm also looking for another way to squeeze more hours into my day!

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2005 :  15:39:21  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:

Well, congrats on the new job!

I just started a new job the week after Turkey Day, so I've recently had to go thru the new job routine, myself. Always interesting, but never fun, that routine.

As for me, you know I'm waiting on that lore. Take your time, though. I'm also looking for another way to squeeze more hours into my day!

And me as well. In fact, we probably all are.

Let me also pass along a congratulations for your new job, and let me also say that I completely understand how BUSY you're likely to become since I've spent a fair degree of time in a local educational publishing house (spending about two weeks upgrading their computer library network) here in Perth. They're hectic places even during a "quiet" period.

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6641 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2005 :  06:42:52  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Steven

Just a quick query on storm giants. Specifically how they came to live in Seros and how do they habitate in the Inner Sea (do they just hold their breaths for a long, long time ...?).

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2005 :  11:25:03  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

(do they just hold their breaths for a long, long time ...?).

Is that a movie reference? I recognize it, if it is...

Go to Top of Page

Chosen of Moradin
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1120 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2005 :  17:33:06  Show Profile  Visit Chosen of Moradin's Homepage Send Chosen of Moradin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, Steven

I´m a great fan of your work (City os Splendors, Calimport and LOI are my "best of"), and is a great pleasure see and talk to you here.

I have a little question (a curiosity, really...). You said before:

quote:
Who notes that he DOESN'T pull that trick on the following: Piergeiron, Elminster, Maskar Wands, Halaster, Alustriel, or the crowned heads of Cormyr, Impiltur, or Tethyr; all others get what little they can wring out of him while he's within reach (and yes, it does rather chafe Mirt's sensibilities to get such treatment for more than 30 years)

Well, my question is: meeting betwenn Khelben and Halaster?!? Ho ho... When? Where? Why?
I´m wondering in what could happen in a meeting of Khelben and the (ex) mad mage of Undermountain... can you give us some idea about this???

Yuri S Peixoto,
Really desiring that more FR books be translated to portuguese...

Dwarf, DM, husband, and proud of this! :P

twitter: @yuripeixoto
Facebook: yuri.peixoto
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1705 Posts

Posted - 18 Mar 2005 :  14:36:58  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hey Steven

Just a quick query on storm giants. Specifically how they came to live in Seros and how do they habitate in the Inner Sea (do they just hold their breaths for a long, long time ...?).

-- George Krashos

Last time I'd checked it, storm giants could breathe water, which is why I put a few of them down there. But it's early and the caffeine hasn't hit my brain yet, so I could be mistaken.....

SES
who does not have a hangover as he didn't do much to celebrate Bacchus/St. Patrick last night....

Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1705 Posts

Posted - 18 Mar 2005 :  14:38:26  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Chosen of Moradin

Hi, Steven

I´m a great fan of your work (City os Splendors, Calimport and LOI are my "best of"), and is a great pleasure see and talk to you here.

I have a little question (a curiosity, really...). You said before:

quote:
Who notes that he DOESN'T pull that trick on the following: Piergeiron, Elminster, Maskar Wands, Halaster, Alustriel, or the crowned heads of Cormyr, Impiltur, or Tethyr; all others get what little they can wring out of him while he's within reach (and yes, it does rather chafe Mirt's sensibilities to get such treatment for more than 30 years)

Well, my question is: meeting betwenn Khelben and Halaster?!? Ho ho... When? Where? Why?
I´m wondering in what could happen in a meeting of Khelben and the (ex) mad mage of Undermountain... can you give us some idea about this???

Yuri S Peixoto,
Really desiring that more FR books be translated to portuguese...

There's an NDA in the way of my saying any more on that topic. I think folks'll be happy with said meeting if its happening can ever be confirmed.

SES

Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 18 Mar 2005 :  18:05:54  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
who does not have a hangover as he didn't do much to celebrate Bacchus/St. Patrick last night....

You're irish? If so, you should know that a good Irish writer

quote:

There's an NDA in the way of my saying any more on that topic. I think folks'll be happy with said meeting if its happening can ever be confirmed

shouldn't withhold information from an Irish fan.

SB who is now very eager to see what tome might end up getting those two colorful figures together. "Wild nights in Waterdeep and the persons responsible for them?" is my only guess.
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6641 Posts

Posted - 19 Mar 2005 :  04:14:43  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Last time I'd checked it, storm giants could breathe water, which is why I put a few of them down there. But it's early and the caffeine hasn't hit my brain yet, so I could be mistaken.....

Ah crikey, you're absolutely correct.

BTW, now that you are working does that mean your blog will be updated infrequently - nothing since 9 March ....

Thanks, Steven.

-- George Krashos

Go to Top of Page

RevJest
Learned Scribe

USA
115 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2005 :  23:33:39  Show Profile  Visit RevJest's Homepage Send RevJest a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Steven,

Greetings. I happenend to download a copy of 'Lands of Intrugue' from the Wizards site and enjoyed it throughly. Especially the Tethyr stuff.

Any idea what's going on in Tethyr these days? And why did Lawantha burst in to tears and run away when she saw the Royal babies? :)

- RJ

Edited by - RevJest on 26 Mar 2005 00:35:13
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1705 Posts

Posted - 26 Mar 2005 :  04:08:34  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RevJest

Steven,

Greetings. I happenend to download a copy of 'Lands of Intrugue' from the Wizards site and enjoyed it throughly. Especially the Tethyr stuff.

Thank you very much. Glad you enjoyed it.

quote:

Any idea what's going on in Tethyr these days? And why did Lawantha burst in to tears and run away when she saw the Royal babies? :)

No real comments on Tethyr, RJ, as I haven't delved much into that in a while. Besides, there may be an NDA or three out there, so I'll check with folks at WotC before I say anything of where they might be going in my head.

As for the Duchess, she was overwrought as she and her duke had only recently discovered at that time they were unable to have children. She may or may not have resorted to magical means in the interim, but that was the idea behind her outburst at that time.

Steven

Go to Top of Page

Skeptic
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1273 Posts

Posted - 26 Mar 2005 :  16:08:56  Show Profile Send Skeptic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi M. Schend

First, another question about Carolyas Idogyr, if she gone missing during an official Force Grey mission, who would be logically looking for her ? Does her link with Khelben is enough important for him to look upon her ?

Second, on another website, I got your message about house property value in Waterdeep, its really excellent thanks for it. If you have little time to spare, you could expend it with price for renting appartement, house and villas in the City of Splendor :)

Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

RevJest
Learned Scribe

USA
115 Posts

Posted - 27 Mar 2005 :  02:18:44  Show Profile  Visit RevJest's Homepage Send RevJest a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
No real comments on Tethyr, RJ, as I haven't delved much into that in a while. Besides, there may be an NDA or three out there, so I'll check with folks at WotC before I say anything of where they might be going in my head.

Great, thanks.

I noticed your name on 'Cloak and Dagger'. Can you tell us what was wrong with Cylyria of Berdusk while the whole Harper Tribunal / Khelben thing was going on? It seems odd with she'd be laying abed sick, given the sorts of resources at her disposal.

- RJ

Edited by - RevJest on 27 Mar 2005 02:25:56
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1705 Posts

Posted - 02 Apr 2005 :  18:39:07  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skeptic

Hi M. Schend

First, another question about Carolyas Idogyr, if she gone missing during an official Force Grey mission, who would be logically looking for her ? Does her link with Khelben is enough important for him to look upon her ?

Depends on whether or not he's the one who sent her on that particular mission. Chances are he might not know to look for her, given all the things he's up to in a day (local politics, Moonstar business, Mystra/Chosen business, meddling in Harpers stuff, personal business, activities as a tutor/teacher in Blackstaff Tower, etc.) until someone points out she's missing.

He's unlikely to be the first to look for her; first would be her compatriots (Jardwim, et al), second would be her sister, third would be her friends outside of Force Grey (GMs welcome to make them up), and far lower on the list would be her former tutor and/or guardian. After all, if he were to watch over all his former apprentices (even just those still alive, not undead) for 2 minutes a day, he'd have no time for anything else in his day.

Steven

Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1705 Posts

Posted - 02 Apr 2005 :  18:43:53  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RevJest

quote:

Great, thanks.

I noticed your name on 'Cloak and Dagger'. Can you tell us what was wrong with Cylyria of Berdusk while the whole Harper Tribunal / Khelben thing was going on? It seems odd with she'd be laying abed sick, given the sorts of resources at her disposal.

Sorry I can't elaborate on that plotline, as I recall her sickness was an ongoing plot of Ed Greenwood's, and I simply dwelled on what was happening around her without going into her illness and why it wasn't getting cured. I believe the plot was first noted in CODE OF THE HARPERS, though I could be mistaken and having a "senior moment" memory wise.

Best to ask the Sage of Colborne over on his own thread.

Steven

SES

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 57 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000