Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Steven Schend
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 65

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High
Moderator

Australia
31690 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2005 :  14:40:08  Show Profile  Send The Sage an AOL message  Click to see The Sage's MSN Messenger address  Send The Sage a Yahoo! Message Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've got it binked for you Steven .

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend
Forgotten Realms Designer & Author

USA
1632 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2005 :  18:30:02  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage  Send Steven Schend a Yahoo! Message Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Danke shoen, mein freund.

SES
And before anyone asks, no I don't speak German. Learned all my Deutsch from comic books, so German speakers either look like Nazis or Nightcrawler, alas...

For current projects and general natter, see www.steveneschend.com
Go to Top of Page

Jamallo Kreen
Master of Realmslore

USA
1537 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2005 :  00:39:16  Show Profile  Visit Jamallo Kreen's Homepage Send Jamallo Kreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have a question about City of Splendors:Campaign Guide, (2E) p. 115 (area 13 description: "Eenie-Meenie-Minie-Mo")

quote:
"When the central lever is pulled, a glowing dagger +1 appears. It radiates a dweomer, but is made of wood and does no damage."
Does this mean that the dagger is a genuinely dangerous weapon which doesn't harm the person who pulls the lever when it appears (as the coinfall does) or that -- despite its dweomer -- the dagger is a practice weapon at best and mostly useless in combat?

I have a mouth, but I am in a library and must not scream.


Feed the poor and stroke your ego, too: http://www.freerice.com/index.php.

Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend
Forgotten Realms Designer & Author

USA
1632 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2005 :  01:18:45  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage  Send Steven Schend a Yahoo! Message Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jamallo Kreen

I have a question about City of Splendors:Campaign Guide, (2E) p. 115 (area 13 description: "Eenie-Meenie-Minie-Mo")

quote:
"When the central lever is pulled, a glowing dagger +1 appears. It radiates a dweomer, but is made of wood and does no damage."
Does this mean that the dagger is a genuinely dangerous weapon which doesn't harm the person who pulls the lever when it appears (as the coinfall does) or that -- despite its dweomer -- the dagger is a practice weapon at best and mostly useless in combat?



Gods, I don't know.....
<grabs his Helm of Obfuscation/Clarification>

I'm guessing this is in the Blue Alley? Let's treat that as a typo/snafu and go with this: Yes, it's a practice weapon made of wood. The dweomer on it is +1 in terms of creatures it can affect, though it adds nothing to your attack roll. The magic primarily allows you to hit undead and also it keeps the wood from chipping or wearing away (making it about as good as a normal metal dagger) under any distress less than DC 16 break? How's that sound?

SES

For current projects and general natter, see www.steveneschend.com
Go to Top of Page

Jamallo Kreen
Master of Realmslore

USA
1537 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2005 :  00:59:27  Show Profile  Visit Jamallo Kreen's Homepage Send Jamallo Kreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Gods, I don't know.....
<grabs his Helm of Obfuscation/Clarification>

I'm guessing this is in the Blue Alley? Let's treat that as a typo/snafu and go with this: Yes, it's a practice weapon made of wood. The dweomer on it is +1 in terms of creatures it can affect, though it adds nothing to your attack roll. The magic primarily allows you to hit undead and also it keeps the wood from chipping or wearing away (making it about as good as a normal metal dagger) under any distress less than DC 16 break? How's that sound?

SES


Sounds great!

I have a mouth, but I am in a library and must not scream.


Feed the poor and stroke your ego, too: http://www.freerice.com/index.php.

Go to Top of Page

Spidroth esq.
Acolyte

5 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2005 :  22:47:58  Show Profile  Visit Spidroth esq.'s Homepage Send Spidroth esq. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Steven,

I am interested in learning more of Myth Iiscar, about city, its inhabitants, and its mythal, and have found very few resources that mention it.

Cormanthyr - Empire of the Elves mentions it very briefly:

"Possibilities include making a city and all its inhabitants within the mythal fly (the fallen city of Myth Iiscar on the isle of Lantan)..."

And Magic of Faerūn adds a bit more detail, but not much in the way of new information:

"Myth Iiscar: Little is known about this mythal city except that it was built on the isle of Lantan, allowed its inhabitants to fly, and was destroyed at some point. The Lantanese don't reveal any hints about its location, so they either don't know or are good at keeping secrets."

Since you had a hand in writing the Cormanthyr, might you have any lore to share on this ancient city on Lantan?
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
4923 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2005 :  22:56:16  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah Steven. To paraphrase the character Chet from the film "Weird Science": Make some @#$% up!

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend
Forgotten Realms Designer & Author

USA
1632 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2005 :  05:28:44  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage  Send Steven Schend a Yahoo! Message Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

Yeah Steven. To paraphrase the character Chet from the film "Weird Science": Make some @#$% up!

-- George Krashos




STOP telling them my secret, George!

Man, Weird Science.....what a nostalgia rush....and one of the few times I actually liked one of Val Kilmer's characters. Yeah, they're usually well-done, but very few of them I'd want to have a beer with, right? (Have to admit, though, for all its other flaws, pegging Kilmer to play a believable Bruce Wayne (if not Batman) worked for me. Then again, I said the same about Clooney, who takes too much blame for the crap I solely blame Joel Shumacher for....).

And now, thanks to George and the Weird Science reference, I've a real yen for some hot popcorn right now.

For current projects and general natter, see www.steveneschend.com
Go to Top of Page

Gray Richardson
Master of Realmslore

USA
1287 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2005 :  07:02:35  Show Profile  Visit Gray Richardson's Homepage Send Gray Richardson a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You are thinking of Real Genius. A great movie indeed. Very quotable.

Weird Science was the one with Anthony Michael Hall and Kelly LeBrock. About two high-school nerds that try to create the perfect woman and end up with a sort of cyber-genie.

"In the immortal words of Socrates... I drank what!?"
Go to Top of Page

Skeptic
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1273 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2005 :  02:05:34  Show Profile Send Skeptic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi,

A little question to the author of Lands of Intrigue..

In the description of Nemessor island, it is said that some tunnels reach the flooded caverns beneath the Cloister of St-Ramedar..

Looking at the FR Interactive Atlas, I measured over 300 miles between the island and the cloister !?

My player's will soon enough be asked to "rescue" a very secret prisonner there and those tunnels could interest them, but.. these huge undersea tunnels bugs me a little bit..

Can you tell me something more about it ?

Edited by - Skeptic on 25 Sep 2005 02:06:07
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend
Forgotten Realms Designer & Author

USA
1632 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2005 :  15:24:25  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage  Send Steven Schend a Yahoo! Message Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skeptic

Hi,

A little question to the author of Lands of Intrigue..

In the description of Nemessor island, it is said that some tunnels reach the flooded caverns beneath the Cloister of St-Ramedar..

Looking at the FR Interactive Atlas, I measured over 300 miles between the island and the cloister !?

My player's will soon enough be asked to "rescue" a very secret prisonner there and those tunnels could interest them, but.. these huge undersea tunnels bugs me a little bit..

Can you tell me something more about it ?



Not really, as I've not given them a thought in ages.

Tell me what bugs you about them and we'll collectively come up with something that works for all concerned.

As I recall, the main reason I put tunnels among the islands and the mainland was to (A) remind folks that islands don't float out there but are partially submerged mountains; (B) provide ways for folks to get out to the islands without having to get on a boat; and (C) well, every prison's got to have an escape route.

Now whether or not the tunnels are natural, carved out by an escapee, or exist from a time previous to the monks taking residence here is an open discussion. As is whether or not the monks know at all about the tunnels....

For current projects and general natter, see www.steveneschend.com
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend
Forgotten Realms Designer & Author

USA
1632 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2005 :  15:37:07  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage  Send Steven Schend a Yahoo! Message Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Spidroth esq.

Steven,

I am interested in learning more of Myth Iiscar, about city, its inhabitants, and its mythal, and have found very few resources that mention it.

Cormanthyr - Empire of the Elves mentions it very briefly:

"Possibilities include making a city and all its inhabitants within the mythal fly (the fallen city of Myth Iiscar on the isle of Lantan)..."

And Magic of Faerūn adds a bit more detail, but not much in the way of new information:

"Myth Iiscar: Little is known about this mythal city except that it was built on the isle of Lantan, allowed its inhabitants to fly, and was destroyed at some point. The Lantanese don't reveal any hints about its location, so they either don't know or are good at keeping secrets."

Since you had a hand in writing the Cormanthyr, might you have any lore to share on this ancient city on Lantan?



About all I could say on Myth Iiscar is this (as I tend, like Jeff Grubb, to drop hints about Lantan's magical prowess but then scamper off, leaving Ed to explain it all, as it's his fable island of magics):

The mythal was put in place long before Netheril's rise.

It was hinted and fabled in some sources (which some scholars argue are apocryphal, while others embrace them wholeheartedly) that the Netherese patterned their sky cities and mythallar ideas upon Myth Iiscar and its flying legions.

The city fell due to the disruption of the Weave upon Karsus' Folly.

Beyond that, I've no immediate ideas. Bear in mind that often the mythal cities are little more than one sentence grace notes to accentuate far-flung pockets of the Realms and they're left for GMs to develop. As I only found notes referring me back to a clause in Cormanthyr, Myth Iiscar doesn't have more lore on it as far as I know.

So let's discuss and generate more, hm?

For current projects and general natter, see www.steveneschend.com
Go to Top of Page

Skeptic
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1273 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2005 :  15:46:41  Show Profile Send Skeptic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In fact, I should have asked, when you wrote it, how did you picture them in your head.. as a single human (miner/magic) tunnel or some natural caverns with many caves (rooms) connected by different tunnels...

I'm just trying to see how I'll run it, like a huge dungeon or like a "wilderness trip on a difficult trail"..

Another question, this time for the City of Splendors author ;)

My current campaign is based on the return of the Shadow thieves to Waterdeep (the PCs are working as unofficial agents for Marune) and I'm planing the final showdown.. the vile necromencer will ask them to get Lhestyn’s corpse (and maybe soul?).. So I'm looking to any info about Lhestyn that didn't make his way in some product...

I know you given her last name in the Lhestyn’s Court article.. but I would like to know her patron deity, how exactly she was killed, etc..etc..

Sorry if your not the "reference" for the Masked Lady ;)

Edited by - Skeptic on 25 Sep 2005 15:48:07
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend
Forgotten Realms Designer & Author

USA
1632 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2005 :  16:07:58  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage  Send Steven Schend a Yahoo! Message Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skeptic

In fact, I should have asked, when you wrote it, how did you picture them in your head.. as a single human (miner/magic) tunnel or some natural caverns with many caves (rooms) connected by different tunnels...

I'm just trying to see how I'll run it, like a huge dungeon or like a "wilderness trip on a difficult trail"..

Another question, this time for the City of Splendors author ;)

My current campaign is based on the return of the Shadow thieves to Waterdeep (the PCs are working as unofficial agents for Marune) and I'm planing the final showdown.. the vile necromencer will ask them to get Lhestyn’s corpse (and maybe soul?).. So I'm looking to any info about Lhestyn that didn't make his way in some product...

I know you given her last name in the Lhestyn’s Court article.. but I would like to know her patron deity, how exactly she was killed, etc..etc..

Sorry if your not the "reference" for the Masked Lady ;)




Re: the tunnels...why not make it both? Could be that it is a one-man escape tunnel for at least 400 yards or so connecting to the Cloisters, and he (by utter happenstance) hooked up with the natural caverns underneath? That way you get both feels/types....

Alternately, the reason the tunnels are flooded could be due to a later escape attempt that didn't want to go out under the ocean--they tried to go inland but tapped into other submerged caverns and seacaves that then flooded the original tunnels to a degree, hiding the entrance.

Third option--this area, like one of the other cloisters/abbeys, has a brass dragon working with them in some capacity and this submerged tunnel is his/her way into the Cloister....

RE: Lhestyn....
Ed or Eric might have a better answer for this, but here's my take on it (and you can cherry-pick the answer you like best): Her corpse is beyond any reach, as she was cremated and her ashes were scattered into both the harbor and onto the mountain. Her soul, on the other hand, should also be beyond reach.

HOWEVER....there's a Nykkarran mourninglobe out there that someone made for her husband. It holds a lot of folks' memories of her in it, giving someone who touches the rose quartz globe the sense of having met her. (Yes, for those X-Men fans out there, it's the empathic crystal Jean Grey's parents got the first time she died). The Shadow Thieves have it, but what they can do with it is unknown.... For more on the mourninglobes, you'll just have to wait until next July....

For current projects and general natter, see www.steveneschend.com
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High
Moderator

Australia
31690 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2005 :  01:51:25  Show Profile  Send The Sage an AOL message  Click to see The Sage's MSN Messenger address  Send The Sage a Yahoo! Message Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Steven Schend

HOWEVER....there's a Nykkarran mourninglobe out there that someone made for her husband. It holds a lot of folks' memories of her in it, giving someone who touches the rose quartz globe the sense of having met her. (Yes, for those X-Men fans out there, it's the empathic crystal Jean Grey's parents got the first time she died). The Shadow Thieves have it, but what they can do with it is unknown.... For more on the mourninglobes, you'll just have to wait until next July....
Again with the teasing... .

Oh Steven, you definitely are a master of suspense when it comes to divulging tidbits of Realmslore.

With regard to the Shadow Thieves though... do they have any other significant mourninglobes in their possession? This is an angle I'd like to play up in a campaign at some future point.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2005 :  02:15:39  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah, tis good to see another that so highly draws inspiration from the comics page . . . makes me feel like less of an . . . anomaly . . .

"Because philosophy arises from awe, a philosopher is bound in his way to be a lover of myths and poetic fables. Poets and philosophers are alike in being big with wonder."--Saint Thomas Aquinas

http://knighterrantjr.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High
Moderator

Australia
31690 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2005 :  04:35:21  Show Profile  Send The Sage an AOL message  Click to see The Sage's MSN Messenger address  Send The Sage a Yahoo! Message Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You're certainly not an anomay KnightErrantJR...

That ranking is only reserved for X-Men fans who can actually recall with a fair degree of clarity, the very first time Marvel Girl died.

Ah yes, I remember it well .

::oops::

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage

Edited by - The Sage on 26 Sep 2005 04:39:14
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief
Moderator

USA
30340 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2005 :  06:26:48  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

You're certainly not an anomay KnightErrantJR...

That ranking is only reserved for X-Men fans who can actually recall with a fair degree of clarity, the very first time Marvel Girl died.

Ah yes, I remember it well .

::oops::




Bah! Because of Marvel's Revolving Pearly Gates, it's hard to keep track of any character's deaths...

I think that somewhere Nain Keenwhistler is described as having died and come back so many times that his hair has turned permanently white. He'd fit into the Marvel universe.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Editor and scribe for The Candlekeep Compendium

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

khorne
Master of Realmslore

Finland
1071 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2005 :  07:58:11  Show Profile  Visit khorne's Homepage  Click to see khorne's MSN Messenger address Send khorne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KnightErrantJR

Ah, tis good to see another that so highly draws inspiration from the comics page . . . makes me feel like less of an . . . anomaly . . .

I read some Marvel comics, but manga is my greatest passion. So you`re not alone, Knight.

If I were a ranger, I would pick NDA for my favorite enemy
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend
Forgotten Realms Designer & Author

USA
1632 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2005 :  13:13:08  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage  Send Steven Schend a Yahoo! Message Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:
Originally posted by Steven Schend

HOWEVER....there's a Nykkarran mourninglobe out there that someone made for her husband. It holds a lot of folks' memories of her in it, giving someone who touches the rose quartz globe the sense of having met her. (Yes, for those X-Men fans out there, it's the empathic crystal Jean Grey's parents got the first time she died). The Shadow Thieves have it, but what they can do with it is unknown.... For more on the mourninglobes, you'll just have to wait until next July....
Again with the teasing... .

Oh Steven, you definitely are a master of suspense when it comes to divulging tidbits of Realmslore.

With regard to the Shadow Thieves though... do they have any other significant mourninglobes in their possession? This is an angle I'd like to play up in a campaign at some future point.




Just the one, and it's unknown what good it does them other than having something precious to keep from Lhestyn's heirs. The main reason the necroppar of Nykkar stopped making mourninglobes was a penchant by fallen Shoon courtiers after the Imperium's collapse to magically booby-trap the globes to mind-rape wizards and others trying to use them.

And no, the Shadow Thieves don't know about that kind of lore... For that matter, they may not even know more about it other than Khelben has been looking for this for 40+ years....

SES

For current projects and general natter, see www.steveneschend.com

Edited by - Steven Schend on 26 Sep 2005 13:16:05
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend
Forgotten Realms Designer & Author

USA
1632 Posts

Posted - 21 Oct 2005 :  13:44:43  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage  Send Steven Schend a Yahoo! Message Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Haven't popped in here for a while, but I thought I'd recommend/pass on Ed's recommend from a few years back, just so Wooly has another good read ahead of him.

John Myers Myers wrote SILVERLOCK a few decades back; I have on order now (to supplement my old paperback copy of this) the NESFA edition of the book with appendices and such to cover all the cross-references et al. Good, fun read, if you like it when characters cross-over, so you have a world where faery tale characters meet Little John, Charlemagne, etc.

Check out NESFAPRESS.COM, I believe..

SES
who still has to read his own copy of Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrel, being quite the fan of world building himself and wanting to see how she did it....

For current projects and general natter, see www.steveneschend.com
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High
Moderator

Australia
31690 Posts

Posted - 21 Oct 2005 :  15:02:28  Show Profile  Send The Sage an AOL message  Click to see The Sage's MSN Messenger address  Send The Sage a Yahoo! Message Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Actually, that does sound good -- and I do like "crossover" stories, if they're supported by a decent enough narrative.

Thanks for the suggestion Steven, and to Ed as well... I'll check this one out myself.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief
Moderator

USA
30340 Posts

Posted - 21 Oct 2005 :  17:39:45  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

Actually, that does sound good -- and I do like "crossover" stories, if they're supported by a decent enough narrative.

Thanks for the suggestion Steven, and to Ed as well... I'll check this one out myself.




Check out Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell, too. It's quite good.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Editor and scribe for The Candlekeep Compendium

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief
Moderator

USA
30340 Posts

Posted - 21 Oct 2005 :  17:48:51  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Steven Schend

Haven't popped in here for a while, but I thought I'd recommend/pass on Ed's recommend from a few years back, just so Wooly has another good read ahead of him.

John Myers Myers wrote SILVERLOCK a few decades back; I have on order now (to supplement my old paperback copy of this) the NESFA edition of the book with appendices and such to cover all the cross-references et al. Good, fun read, if you like it when characters cross-over, so you have a world where faery tale characters meet Little John, Charlemagne, etc.

Check out NESFAPRESS.COM, I believe..


Okay... There's several books in my immediate "to read" pile, but I'll pick up a copy of this one and check it out.

quote:
Originally posted by Steven Schend


SES
who still has to read his own copy of Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrel, being quite the fan of world building himself and wanting to see how she did it....



It's a fun book. I quite recommend it.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Editor and scribe for The Candlekeep Compendium

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4569 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2005 :  13:55:09  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Steven seeing as you wrote Undermoutain: the Lost level Id appreciate your input on this

http://www.candlekeep.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5325

“I am the King of Rome, and above grammar”

Emperor Sigismund

"Its good to be the King!"

Mel Brooks
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 65  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2017 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000