Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Steven Schend
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 57

Steven Schend
Forgotten Realms Designer & Author

USA
1707 Posts

Posted - 21 Oct 2005 :  13:44:43  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Haven't popped in here for a while, but I thought I'd recommend/pass on Ed's recommend from a few years back, just so Wooly has another good read ahead of him.

John Myers Myers wrote SILVERLOCK a few decades back; I have on order now (to supplement my old paperback copy of this) the NESFA edition of the book with appendices and such to cover all the cross-references et al. Good, fun read, if you like it when characters cross-over, so you have a world where faery tale characters meet Little John, Charlemagne, etc.

Check out NESFAPRESS.COM, I believe..

SES
who still has to read his own copy of Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrel, being quite the fan of world building himself and wanting to see how she did it....

For current projects and general natter, see www.steveneschend.com
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 21 Oct 2005 :  15:02:28  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Actually, that does sound good -- and I do like "crossover" stories, if they're supported by a decent enough narrative.

Thanks for the suggestion Steven, and to Ed as well... I'll check this one out myself.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 21 Oct 2005 :  17:39:45  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

Actually, that does sound good -- and I do like "crossover" stories, if they're supported by a decent enough narrative.

Thanks for the suggestion Steven, and to Ed as well... I'll check this one out myself.

Check out Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell, too. It's quite good.

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 21 Oct 2005 :  17:48:51  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Steven Schend

Haven't popped in here for a while, but I thought I'd recommend/pass on Ed's recommend from a few years back, just so Wooly has another good read ahead of him.

John Myers Myers wrote SILVERLOCK a few decades back; I have on order now (to supplement my old paperback copy of this) the NESFA edition of the book with appendices and such to cover all the cross-references et al. Good, fun read, if you like it when characters cross-over, so you have a world where faery tale characters meet Little John, Charlemagne, etc.

Check out NESFAPRESS.COM, I believe..

Okay... There's several books in my immediate "to read" pile, but I'll pick up a copy of this one and check it out.

quote:

SES
who still has to read his own copy of Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrel, being quite the fan of world building himself and wanting to see how she did it....

It's a fun book. I quite recommend it.

Go to Top of Page

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2005 :  13:55:09  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Steven seeing as you wrote Undermoutain: the Lost level Id appreciate your input on this

http://www.candlekeep.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5325

“I am the King of Rome, and above grammar”

Emperor Sigismund

"Its good to be the King!"

Mel Brooks
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1707 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2005 :  22:37:29  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Asked and answered, Dargoth. Great idea, even if I'm unsure if the timing really works. Think there's a few decades difference....

Thus, Johanna's Lord Gareth might be the elder's son and namesake who either is following in Dad's footsteps or is seeking to atone for his sins.... either works.

Enjoy, and thanks for the surprising new layer of thought on an old project.

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2005 :  23:38:05  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Friend Steven, in the Lords of Waterdeep thread, there's a question about the ascension of new Lords of Waterdeep. As someone who has written about this group, I thought I'd ask for your input.

Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1707 Posts

Posted - 05 Nov 2005 :  03:50:31  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

Friend Steven, in the Lords of Waterdeep thread, there's a question about the ascension of new Lords of Waterdeep. As someone who has written about this group, I thought I'd ask for your input.

Your answer pretty much covered it well enough, Wooly. Saw no need to stick my nose in it.

If anything comes to me, I'll drop a line, but personal and quiet recruitment is one of the ways that the Lords have managed to keep their membership quiet and secret for the past decades. Remember that's how they had to build their initial 12 members during/after the fall of the Guildmasters....

Go to Top of Page

Mumadar Ibn Huzal
Master of Realmslore

1338 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2005 :  15:43:32  Show Profile Send Mumadar Ibn Huzal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Steven, in Volo's Guide to the Sword Coast on Asbravn (in the write-up of Tantain's Barrels and Crates), there is a mention of an old giant kingdom of Darchar (roughly Eastern Amn). From sources like LOI, EotSS, LEoF, do mention the giant kingdoms which were routed by the dwarves of Shanatar.

It is probably safe to assume that this has been one of those giant kingdoms, but I am not sure. Have you used this reference and (or) would you have an idea of the giant-type dominating this kingdom? (I know that Eric used the stone giant kingdom of Nedeheim in Drizzt's Underdark Guide).
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
2066 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2005 :  02:49:32  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mumadar Ibn Huzal

Steven, in Volo's Guide to the Sword Coast on Asbravn (in the write-up of Tantain's Barrels and Crates), there is a mention of an old giant kingdom of Darchar (roughly Eastern Amn). From sources like LOI, EotSS, LEoF, do mention the giant kingdoms which were routed by the dwarves of Shanatar.

It is probably safe to assume that this has been one of those giant kingdoms, but I am not sure. Have you used this reference and (or) would you have an idea of the giant-type dominating this kingdom? (I know that Eric used the stone giant kingdom of Nedeheim in Drizzt's Underdark Guide).

I don't think the Darchar reference has been used ... yet. <evil grin>

--Eric

--
http://www.ericlboyd.com/dnd/

Edited by - ericlboyd on 07 Nov 2005 02:50:30
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1707 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2005 :  13:33:23  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ericlboyd

quote:

I don't think the Darchar reference has been used ... yet. <evil grin>

--Eric

I'll trust Eric on this one; lemme go back and reread the original reference, confer with George and Eric, and maybe we'll have something here before year's end....

Go to Top of Page

Mumadar Ibn Huzal
Master of Realmslore

1338 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2005 :  17:42:59  Show Profile Send Mumadar Ibn Huzal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Let me know if a certain scribe's apprentice can chime in as well...
After all, he is looking for something to write about for the Candlekeep Compendium Vol VII...

Edit: Hmmm... can already see tie-ins with Korolnor, a certain Wailing Dwarf, Torglor and a timeframe which would end around -5350 DR...

Edited by - Mumadar Ibn Huzal on 07 Nov 2005 19:16:35
Go to Top of Page

Lemernis
Senior Scribe

378 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2005 :  18:29:31  Show Profile  Visit Lemernis's Homepage Send Lemernis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Steven, I'd like to present a number of questions pertaining to Amn.

First, I'd be very interested to learn more about the Minsorran pantheonistic theocracy that was established in the year 300 on the shores of Lake Weng but was mysteriously destroyed three centuries later. (The DM knows the entire population was eaten by the great white wyrm Icehauptannarthanyx, who left no clues to this atrocity.)

Lands of Intrigue identifies Minsor Vale as the Minsorran's holy city of Selune, but doesn't state which of the three other cities (now villages called Ideepton, Edive, and Shatar) was connected with which deity (Lathander, Mystra, and Shar). Assuming this is left to the DM, I paired them as follows:

Ideepton - Lathander
Edive - Mystra
Shatar - Shar*

Given that the waters of Ideepton are believed sacred to Eldath, is there a shrine or temple to Eldath in the fishing village that grew from Ideepton's ruins?

Is there any further info you can share on these cities prior to the demise of Minsorran in 600? Or any more details about the small fishing villages that are built upon their ruins?

That's it for now, tnx.

* I'm guessing that whichever is the holy city of Shar would probably have lots of hidden subterranean tunnels, chambers, temples, etc. (I realize this is up to the DM.)

Edited by - Lemernis on 08 Nov 2005 21:25:22
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 12 Nov 2005 :  20:31:42  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Steven,

When you partly stated Fflar in The Fall of Myth Drannor did you consider him a elf or was it as it was printed in that sourcebook? I.E. His race was never nailed down officially and he could have been a human, a elf, a half-elf, a gnome, a halfling, etc.

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium
Go to Top of Page

Feanor
Learned Scribe

100 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2005 :  11:41:34  Show Profile Send Feanor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kuje

Steven,

When you partly stated Fflar in The Fall of Myth Drannor did you consider him a elf or was it as it was printed in that sourcebook? I.E. His race was never nailed down officially and he could have been a human, a elf, a half-elf, a gnome, a halfling, etc.

He could note have been a gnome or a halfling, since Foebane could not have been wielded by them. Not to mention it would have been somehow complicated to carry the body of his commander, which was twice his size.
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1707 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2005 :  17:31:07  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Steven,

Exactly (though the gnome/halfling would be unlikely, as has already been pointed out).

Now, canonically, Fflar has become an elf in Rich Baker's marvelous novel trilogy. If you wanted Fflar to be another race in your campaigns, have at it. I would have rather he'd been another race as well, to point out one of the last heroes of the great city of unity was not one of its native elves. Still, Rich has done some fine things with the toys I left lying around..

Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1707 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2005 :  17:36:58  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No info immediately leaping to mind on Minsorran, Lemernis. I'll try and brainstorm some ideas with Eric, George, Ed, and others, and we'll see what comes up. Unfortunately, my day job's getting hectic and I've a number of things soon coming to occupy my days, so don't hold your breath waiting. I'd rather come up with something interesting and good than off the cuff and random.

And by the by, what ideas you've put down all sound good and solid as foundations. As for the village(s), the best they can do right now are shrines, but they're always hopeful someone might strike it rich and come back home to build a temple as a show of opulence in true Amnian fashion.

Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2005 :  17:45:02  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Steven,

Exactly (though the gnome/halfling would be unlikely, as has already been pointed out).

Now, canonically, Fflar has become an elf in Rich Baker's marvelous novel trilogy. If you wanted Fflar to be another race in your campaigns, have at it. I would have rather he'd been another race as well, to point out one of the last heroes of the great city of unity was not one of its native elves. Still, Rich has done some fine things with the toys I left lying around..

My thanks Steven, maybe that will stop the poster from arguing with me that in 2e you said he was an elf. :)

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 14 Nov 2005 :  00:22:52  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

My thanks Steven, maybe that will stop the poster from arguing with me that in 2e you said he was an elf. :)
Let's hope so... Although, considering that we're talking also about the same boards where some posters question the Realmslore as quoted by Ed, I rather doubt it .

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage

Edited by - The Sage on 14 Nov 2005 00:23:56
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 14 Nov 2005 :  00:53:29  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Let's hope so... Although, considering that we're talking also about the same boards where some posters question the Realmslore as quoted by Ed, I rather doubt it .

It didn't help. :)

Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6643 Posts

Posted - 14 Nov 2005 :  04:35:17  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There are some people out in cyberland who I'm sure would go to an FR Seminar at GEN-CON and ask Ed for ID ...

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 14 Nov 2005 :  07:05:49  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

It didn't help. :)

Ask him for a page number and/or a specific quote. That sometimes helps me shut someone up.

Go to Top of Page

Mumadar Ibn Huzal
Master of Realmslore

1338 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2005 :  20:57:47  Show Profile Send Mumadar Ibn Huzal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Continuing the below quote from here in the thread of Saint Schend

quote:

[quote]Who would remind folks that one other mark might come onto things--the flower of whatever saint's abbey/cloister the item came from.....and then he realizes he only set up libraries and such, not forges in Ilmater's name, and thus he should fix that soon.......over in his group

Since the abbeys and cloisters are probably not completely self-sustaining entities, I had pictured mall hamlets in the area, which would trade with Ilmatari. Hamlets like these would have blacksmiths etc. which would make and repair items on behalf of the abbeys and cloisters – because of this ‘favored’ supplier status, they could very well be ‘blessed’ by Ilmater and allowed to use the symbol of the cloister / abbey in their creations (maybe only restricted to items commissioned by the priests). Real world silver smiths are more or less an equivalent of this…

Below an excerpt from the journal of apprentice scribe, Rikos Dughol.

Oulmene (hamlet, 173): This small flyspeck of a hamlet lies deep within the highlands of Tethyr and half-a-day’s walk from the Abbey of St Alaric (Ilmater, dedicated 1130 DR) in the foothills of the Omlarandin mountains (this would be Kuldin peaks in 2e). Shepherds graze their flocks in the Omlarandins near the Abbey, using the presence of the Ilmatari as protection against the dangers of the mountains – most notably Omlarcats.

Clan elder and blacksmith, Pyrgam Beyross, guides the hamlet in daily matters, but the smith defers the more important questions and decisions relating to the hamlet’s welfare to the Abbot of St Alaric.
The agricultural community produces goods predominantly for self-sustenance and donates excess produce to the Abbey. Pyram Beyross works are the only items which have traveled well beyond the sphere of influence of the hamlet, his utilitarian metal works, bearing the briar rose symbol of St Alaric, have traveled with priests of Ilmater throughout the Lands of Intrigue.

In the Year of the Staff, 1366 DR, the late Abbes Revered Sister Janyrah yr Sarsora, blessed the smithy in the name The Crying God for services rendered to the church of Ilmater – Pyram is the fourth generation blacksmith supplying to the Abbey – and since then the smith’s commissioned works appear stamped with a briar rose.

Edited by - Mumadar Ibn Huzal on 15 Nov 2005 21:01:19
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1707 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2005 :  13:42:46  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Continuing the below quote from here in the thread of Saint Schend

quote:

[quote]Who would remind folks that one other mark might come onto things--the flower of whatever saint's abbey/cloister the item came from.....and then he realizes he only set up libraries and such, not forges in Ilmater's name, and thus he should fix that soon.......over in his group

Since the abbeys and cloisters are probably not completely self-sustaining entities, I had pictured mall hamlets in the area, which would trade with Ilmatari. Hamlets like these would have blacksmiths etc. which would make and repair items on behalf of the abbeys and cloisters – because of this ‘favored’ supplier status, they could very well be ‘blessed’ by Ilmater and allowed to use the symbol of the cloister / abbey in their creations (maybe only restricted to items commissioned by the priests). Real world silver smiths are more or less an equivalent of this…

Below an excerpt from the journal of apprentice scribe, Rikos Dughol.

Oulmene (hamlet, 173): This small flyspeck of a hamlet lies deep within the highlands of Tethyr and half-a-day’s walk from the Abbey of St Alaric (Ilmater, dedicated 1130 DR) in the foothills of the Omlarandin mountains (this would be Kuldin peaks in 2e). Shepherds graze their flocks in the Omlarandins near the Abbey, using the presence of the Ilmatari as protection against the dangers of the mountains – most notably Omlarcats.

Clan elder and blacksmith, Pyrgam Beyross, guides the hamlet in daily matters, but the smith defers the more important questions and decisions relating to the hamlet’s welfare to the Abbot of St Alaric.
The agricultural community produces goods predominantly for self-sustenance and donates excess produce to the Abbey. Pyram Beyross works are the only items which have traveled well beyond the sphere of influence of the hamlet, his utilitarian metal works, bearing the briar rose symbol of St Alaric, have traveled with priests of Ilmater throughout the Lands of Intrigue.

In the Year of the Staff, 1366 DR, the late Abbes Revered Sister Janyrah yr Sarsora, blessed the smithy in the name The Crying God for services rendered to the church of Ilmater – Pyram is the fourth generation blacksmith supplying to the Abbey – and since then the smith’s commissioned works appear stamped with a briar rose.

I've nothing to add. That's fine as is, and exactly the sort of thing in mind.

By the by, they're still the Kuldin Peaks, if you ask a local. ("Just because some addle-pated Dalesman too lazy to travel wrote somethin' on a map doesn't change things down here, laddie-buck!")

Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1707 Posts

Posted - 21 Nov 2005 :  18:58:48  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
For those who inquired, the artist on that great cover for BLACKSTAFF is Duane O. Meyers, according to his graciousness, Peter Archer.

Steven
Who finds it very appropriate to be kind and overly fawning of one's copyeditors....

Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 21 Nov 2005 :  21:19:52  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

For those who inquired, the artist on that great cover for BLACKSTAFF is Duane O. Meyers, according to his graciousness, Peter Archer.

Steven
Who finds it very appropriate to be kind and overly fawning of one's copyeditors....

Well met

Ahh, splendid, Steven. I'll update the product pages right now

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1707 Posts

Posted - 22 Nov 2005 :  02:22:11  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And for those who are discussing people's favorite images/depictions of their favorite characters, I'm partial to how Jan Duursema drew Khelben in the AD&D comic--despite a colorist constantly filling in the white patch in his beard to look like he shaved that out.

I just wish Clyde Caldwell had ever gotten a chance to paint him. While I enjoy certain things with Fred Fields' rendition on CITY OF SPLENDORS, it's lacking that touch of majesty and threat that comes to mind with Khelben for me.

Everyone else sees Khelben as Sean Connery; while that works to a degree, I see him a bit less thuggish and more rapier-fine in his ruthlessness. Having recently seen them in movies and gotten reminded of how good they are as both good and bad guys, I'd say either a slightly broader-of-shoulder Gary Oldman or Liam Neeson would be far closer to my view of Khelben.

And William Hurt is Piergeiron, for those wondering.

Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 22 Nov 2005 :  03:35:23  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
(After listening to Steven mention Liam Neeson and Gary Oldman, must concentrate to keep from busting out the Batman Begins DVD I got for my birthday).

I could see Liam playing Khelbun . . . and my wife would definately pay attention to the portrayal (she has a bit of a thing for Mister Neeson)

Edited by - KnightErrantJR on 22 Nov 2005 03:36:47
Go to Top of Page

Kajehase
Great Reader

Sweden
2104 Posts

Posted - 22 Nov 2005 :  06:59:59  Show Profile Send Kajehase a Private Message  Reply with Quote
From what I gather, so does at least half the female part of humanity, I blame it on the accent. Well mostly the accent. *says Kajehase who melts whenever he hears a bonny lass speak in a scottish accent* (added that in case there are any of those around the keep)

Edit for nitpickers: I know Liam Neeson is Irish, I was making a point about the effect accents can have.

There is a rumour going around that I have found god. I think is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.
Terry Pratchett

Edited by - Kajehase on 22 Nov 2005 15:53:43
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1707 Posts

Posted - 22 Nov 2005 :  13:09:42  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kajehase

From what I gather, so does at least half the female part of humanity, I blame it on the accent. Well mostly the accent. *says Kajehase who melts whenever he hears a bonny lass speak in a scottish accent* (added that in case there are any of those around the keep)

Right there with you, pal. There was a lovely red-headed shopgirl at Castle Edinburgh who managed to sell me over $200 worth of stuff to this simple American simply because I didn't want her to go away or stop talking.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 57 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000