Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Realms Events
 Crescent Blade
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Nighthawk08
Acolyte

USA
13 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2005 :  01:38:10  Show Profile  Visit Nighthawk08's Homepage Send Nighthawk08 a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Ok, in the WotSQ series by R.A. Salvatore, book 4 Extinction on pg 261 to be exact, they have a short description of the Crescent Blade. I talked to one of my friends and he said it was a +3 Vorpal, Holy, Brilliant Energy Scimitar with a constant Circle of Protection VS Evil. Did anyone guess the same thing??

Kentinal
Great Reader

4685 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2005 :  02:53:19  Show Profile Send Kentinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That would make it an Epic weapon, however what I know of the blade I certainly would not say it has all those features.
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2005 :  04:45:01  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nighthawk08

Ok, in the WotSQ series by R.A. Salvatore, book 4 Extinction on pg 261 to be exact, they have a short description of the Crescent Blade. I talked to one of my friends and he said it was a +3 Vorpal, Holy, Brilliant Energy Scimitar with a constant Circle of Protection VS Evil. Did anyone guess the same thing??

What parts of the novel did he base this analysis on?
Go to Top of Page

SirUrza
Master of Realmslore

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 25 Jan 2005 :  01:30:06  Show Profile Send SirUrza a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Circle of Protection evil is a little off. Not that I know the exact alignments, but I'd say that Circle should definately have some effect on the other drow characters. :)

Vorpal and Brilliant Energy seem to be a little redundant. Almost everything that is immune to Vorpal is immune to Brilliant Energy (if I'm remember right.)

If you're looking for some kinda stat I'd go with +3 Brilliant Energy Scimitar. But as far as I know, none have been published.

"Evil prevails when good men fail to act."
The original and unapologetic Arilyn, Aribeth, Seoni Fanboy.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000