Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 The Flaming Tower
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2004 :  15:29:32  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I'm currently reading Finder's Bane (and what a great novel it is!!), what information do we currently have for the Flaming Tower and which FR sourcebooks contains information on this place?

Lord Rad

"What? No, I wasn't reading your module. I was just looking at the pictures"

Beowulf
Learned Scribe

Canada
322 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2004 :  16:19:45  Show Profile  Visit Beowulf's Homepage Send Beowulf a Private Message  Reply with Quote

The Ruins of Zhentil Keep boxed set has a small blurb on the Flaming Tower. The write up briefly notes its use as a signal post by the CotR, it's association with the Temple in the Sky, but it mostly contains info on its staff.

"Ill tempered the wretch, who laughs at everyone. He cannot recognize, as he should, that he is not without faults." the High One, Poetic Edda
Go to Top of Page

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2004 :  16:33:16  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Beowulf, that will do nicely for starters
I don't have my FR material with me during the day so have to request such information ready for when I get home before I forget what Realms research I will be doing that night

Lord Rad

"What? No, I wasn't reading your module. I was just looking at the pictures"
Go to Top of Page

Faraer
Great Reader

3308 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2004 :  17:57:51  Show Profile  Visit Faraer's Homepage Send Faraer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As well as Ruins of Zhentil Keep, see "Rand's Travelogue: More Moonsea!" and a 16 Mar 2004 post on Ed Greenwood's thread.

Edited by - Faraer on 14 Oct 2004 18:00:11
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2018 :  17:41:37  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great Reader Rad,

A newly compiled list of materials and information here:

http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Flaming_Tower

Best regards,

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Rad

I'm currently reading Finder's Bane (and what a great novel it is!!), what information do we currently have for the Flaming Tower and which FR sourcebooks contains information on this place?

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000