Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 RPG News & Releases
 New Character Profile by Elaine Cunningham
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2004 :  15:51:32  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Gorlist, a past character in Elaine Cunningham's novels and featured in her new story within Realms of the Dragons, now has a character profile available at the WOTC site.

Gorlist's tale did introduce a striking new character, Chindra, his mother. Alas, reading the story and profile makes me long for more tales about certain characters. But, given their current status, I don't see a good chance of that happening.

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2004 :  16:47:31  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Of course they would update that site the one day I don't check...

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

VEDSICA
Senior Scribe

USA
466 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2004 :  18:00:10  Show Profile  Visit VEDSICA's Homepage Send VEDSICA a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks SB..I really like Gorlist..He's one of my favorites...

LIFE,BIRTH,BLOOD,DOOM---THE HOLE IN THE GROUND IS COMING ROUND SOON----BLS
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2004 :  02:16:52  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by VEDSICA

Thanks SB..I really like Gorlist..He's one of my favorites...

Check out Elaine's story in Realms of the Dragons. You get to see that his father is actually the boring parent.
Go to Top of Page

VEDSICA
Senior Scribe

USA
466 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2004 :  06:30:54  Show Profile  Visit VEDSICA's Homepage Send VEDSICA a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I did read it,and Nisstyre is kind of boring.Though it was a short story.I do wish that Elaine would have told us a little quicky of his fight with his other parent.But a great story indeed.

LIFE,BIRTH,BLOOD,DOOM---THE HOLE IN THE GROUND IS COMING ROUND SOON----BLS
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000