Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 A tale of 2 Liches: Old Ral Patha minis
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 21 Jun 2004 :  04:57:32  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic

Ive just been fishing around in a old draw of mine and found some old unpainted Ral PAtha minis including 2 Liches however none of them have names on the bases. I suspect one or both of them are FR personalities possiably Tam or Larloch

So I was hoping that if I posted a description some one might be able to tell me the names of the minis

Lich 1

Is on an Oval shaped base, his robes flow around his legs his arms are stretched out in some sort of Matrixesqe kung fu pose the mini has what looks to be a crown or circulet on his head

Lich 2

Lich 2 sits on a Square base, he has a quarter staff in one hand which is topped with what appears to be a lizards head, the Lich wears robes and a tattered Cloak

Any help would be much appreciated

“I am the King of Rome, and above grammar”

Emperor Sigismund

"Its good to be the King!"

Mel Brooks

Edited by - Dargoth on 21 Jun 2004 05:24:24

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 21 Jun 2004 :  07:43:04  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've got an old Ral Patha miniature listing here somewhere, Dargoth. I'll have a look (since it also has black and white images of each mini). An approximate purchase date might be helpful though...?

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 21 Jun 2004 :  10:56:21  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

I've got an old Ral Patha miniature listing here somewhere, Dargoth. I'll have a look (since it also has black and white images of each mini). An approximate purchase date might be helpful though...?

most likely between 93 and 96

“I am the King of Rome, and above grammar”

Emperor Sigismund

"Its good to be the King!"

Mel Brooks
Go to Top of Page

Urlithani
Acolyte

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 23 Jun 2004 :  03:25:12  Show Profile  Visit Urlithani's Homepage Send Urlithani a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ahh, good old Ral Partha.

Took way too long to find a human male wizard WITHOUT a beard.

You gave me a reason to look for my old box of figs, but still haven't found it. Maybe next time. :)

Biggest. Selûne. Fanboy. Ever! :)
"The only reward of Virtue is Virtue." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
"The time is always right to do what is right. "
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Edited by - Urlithani on 23 Jun 2004 03:26:53
Go to Top of Page

MuadDib
Senior Scribe

South Africa
442 Posts

Posted - 23 Jun 2004 :  07:07:17  Show Profile  Visit MuadDib's Homepage Send MuadDib a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, and just ignore me completely if im talking rectally here, but I remember reading somewhere that Tam got that throne of something or other from some place or other and it had some powers or other (bear with me here )

so could it not be Tam on the throne miniature? Maybe....errr....*runs*

MuadDib - Candlekeep Inn Barhand
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000