Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 DM's Guild
 Deities and Demigods of Faerūn
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

varyar
Seeker

97 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2024 :  23:06:29  Show Profile Send varyar a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Good day all! I just published my first DM's Guild project, Deities and Demigods of Faerūn - it's been gestating since the 3E days and I finally got around to updating, revising and getting it ready, and now it's here for all to see.

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/475105/Deities-and-Demigods-of-Faerun?affiliate_id=410317%E2%80%8B

The Forgotten Realms are home to many gods, some of whom have yet to make themselves known. This book pulls back the curtain on these deities, including:

* Carliehn Meluthil, ancient elvish goddess of lore and battle
* Muurena, patroness of evocation magic
* Kef Geb, fallen champion of the deities of Mulhorand
* The Tertian, a renegade modron with unknown goals
* Gemma Songleaf, one of the lost goddesses of the gnomish pantheon
* Shiara, the ill-fated hero goddess of rangers in southern Faerūn

and more!

Expand your game with 50 new deities, elemental powers and planar paragons!

I tried my best to stay true to the lore, but there are some spots where it matches 3E lore, especially with my speculation about what Lathander's Deliverance was, and some where it's my own take on the Realms. Apologies in advance for any particularly egregious lapses or errors. Case in point - the existence of two Elvish goddesses of music. I only realized there was an existing one after this project was already in the hands of my layout wizard. I'm trying to expand on that situation in a few upcoming books. Mea culpa!

Please enjoy, and if you have any questions or comments, please let me know.
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000